Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

DR. MAXINE BRADLEY
» is there a doctor on board?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
with: otium, shore party

Maxine's face turned the color of her hair and she smiled bashfully. "I don't mind it so much," She whispered. "thank you." She reached around her back to hand him a canteen filled with water. "There, have that. And keep drinking a few sips every chance you can. I don't want you to go into shock." Max rocked forward onto her knees to look him in the eyes. 

"I'm not gonna lie to you. It's not pretty. Fixable... but not pretty. I'll have you go straight to the medbay once we're back on the Amazon. I can't take those bullets out here. It'd be risking way too much. You're lucky to have avoided muscle damage." She brushed a lock of hair back behind her ear. "It's gonna hurt like hell, Otium. I know it already does. I'm going to give you something more to do a better job of easing the pain... but I'm not going to make you numb in case you still need to shoot with that arm." She did so as she spoke, working quickly. 

Maxine looked back up at him with another weak smile. "I'm going to strongly advise you to stick to the back of a group and to minimize use of this arm. Try not to get caught under Skipper when he's decided to learn how to fly, either. And keep drinking that water, really." She grabbed the arm opposite of the injured one and pulled him to his feet by his hand. "You aught to be just fine. Maybe then I'll introduce myself properly." 

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
The day I let a pack of thugs come and conquer the galaxy is the day that I die.

Well, this discussion with Dr. Bradley certainly went well. She didn't go back and just glare at him awkwardly, even though he was trying to avoid her eyesight until she made her recommendation. So until he'd enter the med bay, he'd just have to endure it, grin and consume water.

"Thanks," said the drell in a rather awkward tone, grasping the bttle with the hand that DIDN'T have two bullets lodged in his shoulder. Still, he was rather glad to have an INJURED arm, than an useless arm. Briefly turning his sights to the canteen and back, Aris did tilt his head to the side somewhat--the moment Maxine turned to look at him, he looked right back--Her rather grayish-blue eyes were a rather..calming contrast to her dark red hair. It was QUITE interesting, in reality, but there was still the matter of dealing with the leader of a nasty terrorist organization.

"Does anyone tell you that your eyes are as blue as the ocean? I m-mean just out of curiosity-and uh, I-I'd like that, honestly. Um, yeah," said the drell, immediately opening the canteen as to take a small sip--And to dry and hide his...anxiety around her.

╔══════════════╗
- location -
Amazon Shore Party (In particular a Sexy Doctor)
- with -
Cerberus Facility on Aite

╚══════════════╝

Aurora Rosaria's Husband

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageSur’Kesh Le Tazzik Gal Selune Aru Verdan Na’al
Na'alSalarian Engineer

Na'al was there running with the rest of the team chasing after the mysterious soldier, lagging a little around the back, gun at the ready just in case something else happened. It could never hurt to be too cautious, right? Finally at the end of the hall, it seemed like the one they were chasing after was cornered at last. Wrong again. Na'al didn't know what happened when he was flung back a few feet down the hall. Letting out a loud grunt of pain when he hit the ground. After he rolled over onto his belly, the Salarian pushed himself up and looked over just in time to see the cerberus trooper jump out the window. Wasn't long until the other human on the team jumped out after him.

Rising up to his feet and grabbing his gun off the floor, Na'al inched a little closer to the window to see how far down the fall was. He didn't have a fear of heights, but he did shudder when he dared to think of how much of a meat paste would be created if one hit the ground from this distance. A rather humorous remark from Jask caused Na'al to put his hand to his mouth to hide a small smile and avoid laughing. This wasn't a good time with laughter, but Na'al could not agree more with the vorcha. This was something he never thought would be possible one month ago.

The phrase "Do not touch" means nothing to me.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
        Well I won't back down
        No I won't back down
        Y
        ou can stand me up at the gates of HELL
        And I won't back down

╔════════════════════

Owyn listened to Maxine and Otium's conversation. The drell was injured and would have to stick to the back. Owyn unwrapped the Valkyrie on his back and nodded to Nali, indicating that they were going to move again. He spoke up to the team, commanding their immediate attention. "All right people. Ivan, stick to the back with Otium. Everybody else, regular positions." Owyn spoke up, taking a few steps back as he prepared to lead the team forward. "We go in quiet, find the target and get out. Engage at will." Skipper took a turning step and marched forward, soon hearing the confirmed steps of his team following close behind. They passed the smashed window, a momentary breeze filling Owyn's ears as they did so. They walked towards the end of the corridor with no problem, the door opening at their approach and closing at their entrance. Owyn stopped when he entered, he was on a platform. This seemed to be a loading dock of sorts. One so close to the landing pad seemed logical. There were heavy cranes pulling and pushing crates around, heavy crates by the looks of things. Probably weapons and mechs. On one hand if the team got into a fight here they'd be outnumbered by the number of mechs that Cerberus probably had here, but then again there was lots of cover. Owyn just decided to keep moving, try and avoid a fight if possible.

There was a ladder down towards Owyn's right leading off the platform. Owyn gripped his Valkyrie between his index and thumb and hopped on the ladder, loosely gripping it with his hands and sliding down it. The Spectre reached the ground with the thud of his boots resounding and turned around to strain his gun on any possible hostiles as the rest of the team descended. None came. Owyn looked around the room and thought quickly. He spied a console turned to Karii. "Karii. Head over there and get us schematics for the building, if you can." Owyn spoke, gesturing to the glowing orange console. "Expect a lot of resistance in their systems, Cerberus are very secretive." as Karii scarpered off, Owyn looked to Na'al. "You head around the room, lock any doors you can find and make sure that anyone tryna get through has some serious hacking to do." Owyn looked to the rest of the team. "We sit. For now this is our hub. At ease." he spoke, still holding his gun just in case. Owyn walked up to Ivan, looking down on the shorter man through his helmet and speaking up. "How're you holding up? Took a bad fall last mission."
════════════════════╝

User Image

Captain Skipperis...
[datcap'n]At : Aite, Cerberus Facility, Inside [Loading Dock]
[datcap'n]With : Shore Party
[datcap'n]Doing : Waiting
[datcap'n]Feeling : Controlled

[cap'n]No I'll stand my ground
[cap'n]Won't be turned around
[cap'n]And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
[cap'n]Gonna stand my ground
[cap'n]And I won't back down

[cap'n]Hey baby! there ain't no easy way out!
[cap'n]Hey I! will stand my ground!

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

[mmdatass]Finally, and much to Nali's relief, they were on the move again, inching their way through the Cerberus facility. A few times, the asari found herself wondering what they were doing with such a large place. Maybe they were simply using its vast space to hide something like...well, the Illusive Man if he was even there. Or even more grim was the thought that maybe they were actually using all that room for something. Perhaps she was only assuming the worst because of what she'd seen the Dark Moons doing with work space, but she didn't want to believe (or find out) that Cerberus could do anything even more sick and twisted.

[mmdatass]After a short while, and without any resistance, the team made it through to what Skipper would refer to as their hub, and Nali was careful in her passing observation to make sure there wasn't anyone hiding around any dark corners to jump them. Fortunately, no one was in sight, so she relaxed a little as they all made their way down the ladder (noting how slick Skipper was in his descent, at that) onto a platform where Karii was sent to hack for blueprints and such. Upon following the captain's last order to the crew members who hadn't been given specific jobs, she felt the muscles in her shoulders loosen, and she returned her gun to its hardpoint.

[mmdatass]"So. How was the ration bar?" Nali chuckled as she took a seat on a crate next to Veronica. From what she could tell, it was Alliance-issued, and while "flavor" was somewhere in their minds when they were making the bars, efficiency was more important to them. They weren't the ones eating the damn things. Poor humans.

WITH
          shore partyUser Image
        ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz: _ , ( )

en route to the amazon captain`s quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall deck shuttle omega afterlife nos astra illium office presidium apollo`s cafe engine room virmire cell facility aite roof

fire team, no one, people, shore party, ai, jask, karii, maxine, na`al, orina, otium, skipper, veronica,

matriarch asta, caesar, council, dark moons, duncan, eralynn, faust, hackett, lerax, lyrana, mungo, sagran, thomas, sergeant tom freedom, vikenti, yolan terris,

and ing sans other inhabitants cerberus
User ImageUser Image

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

[Pants!]Well, Nali didn't seem too keen on eating the ration bar, so it looked like Veronica would be spared from the dreadful coconut bar after all. She walked over to Ivan and tapped him on the shoulder "I'll be having that one instead. Here" She handed Ivan the partially eaten coconut bar and took the other from him. It was still in its wrapper as Nali, being an asari and thus automatically superior in the ways of biotics, didn't need to keep eating to her powers in tip top condition. She unwrapped the second and a took a small bite. Her face lit up when she discovered it was infact not coconut. Oh, sweet! Vanilla! Sure it wasn't the most exciting flavour but it still a classic and one of Veronica's all time favourites.

[Pants!]It was time for the crew to keep on moving now that Otium had been seen to. Skipper ordered the team back into their normal position with one slight alteration, Ivan was taking the rear to make sure Otium didn't come to anymore harm and also, stealth was the key this time so there'd be no loud battle cries or anything else. The crew moved along at a slow, cautious pace until they reached another door. This time there were no goons waiting to murder them, nor were there any reapers or Super Soldiers waiting for them. Instead it looked some kind of loading dock, there were plenty of crates of various shapes and sizes hanging around. Plenty of cover as well this room would serve as a fine bulwark against any Cerberus troops that might try to attack. They advanced slowly into with all hands on weapons just incase. Veronica gripped her Mattock tightly and was glancing around the room quickly, examining as many angles as she could.

[Pants!]Thankfully, the room was devoid of hostiles so all that was to do was to get down yonder ladder and down to the lower levels. Skipper went first and opted to slide down the ladder. Veronica went after Nali and decided she'd climb down carefully to avoid any potential injuries as one hurt crew member was bad enough, but a second injury would just complicate things. Once everyone was down some of them were given new orders, Karii's was to check the systems for any blueprints and the like, while Na'al was to lock all the doors and make they couldn't be opened easily. Everyone was told to stand down, which Veronica did so with glee. She sat down on top of a nearby crate and made herself comfortable. She was quickly joined by her best friend forever: Nali! Who had taken a seat next to her. Veronica smiled warmly at her before taking another bite out of the delicious vanilla bar and chewed it slowly, to let the flavours dance across her palate. "This one's a lot nicer, I hate coconut." She offered the bar to Nali "You sure you don't want some? It's really good!"

with
                          Nali
          Ivan Aleksandrov
          with: Amazon Shore Party

when i woke my back was broke from lyin' on the floor
                  sunlight poured through all the cracks in my front door
                  wake up you've got a lot of things to do
                  wake up the sun is rising without you

User Image
Nali turned down the bar and Veronica hated hers. The cook merely shrugged and took the Coconut flavored bar and chewed through it with the determination of a man pulling a bullet out of his own arm. Flavor was one of his favorite things in the world, and these cardboard boxes disguised as food were pretty terrible. However, it was nutritious and essential, so he decided to just take it like a man.

Halfway through his last bite, his captain ordered him to look after a fellow injured crewmate. Otium. He nodded and pulled out his submachine gun. It was more likely that they'd end up in a close confrontation within these halls. And in that situation, Ivan could just hold down the trigger and point in the direction of someone mean-looking and not have to worry about anything. Ivan gently nudged the drell's uninjured arm and led him forward, whispering a quick "Come, I will take good care of you." He then crumpled the wrapper and shoved it back in his pocket and wiped off his mouth.

It was a relatively uneventful walk. In no time, they were in their new "hub." It was nice to have a home base in the facility, but it made Ivan nervous. He had wanted to go in, find their man, and leave. Making himself comfortable in the building wasn't a huge priority. Ivan resheathed his gun and sighed, reopening his breather helmet. It was really well-ventilated under there, but it was nice to get a breath of actual fresh air every once in a while. Then, the captain came by and started talking to him.

"Ah, I am okay," he said with a sigh. All those throws earlier on had taken their toll on him and he was feeling a little fatigued. The bar had helped, but it was designed for extended-release energy, not instant batches of feel-good. "Biotics not as strong, but omni-tool is fine and I can still hold gun. I cannot complain-- I did not get shot, huh?" He smiled, glancing at Karii. Hopefully, he wouldn't suffer any gunshot wounds this mission. Ivan turned back to Skipper. The captain would always check on all of them, but sometimes Ivan worried about the status of his superiors. Responsibility over a huge crew of people was not something he really wanted, he could only imagine what it felt like to actually have it as a duty.

"How about yourself, captain? Would offer you energy bar, but taste is terrible."

willie was shot once in his mind
                  and his cry out saved his own life
                  the second time was through the heart
                  the doctors pulled the bullet from inside
                  he had a job to do he said
                  that's his way of life

Hellsnick's Wife

Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

After everyone got of the initial shock of, not only seeing someone jump out of a window, but seeing one of their own teammates follow after him, they had begun to relax. Jask took this opportunity to check his weapon and make sure everything was in working order. He decided that firing off grenades inside the building probably wasn’t the best course of action, and so stuck to the more compound heavy pistol.

It seemed Otium was being patched up as well, though the drell did seem a little more, awkward, than usual. Must have been going into shock or something, the vorcha decided; and watched until it became obvious that wasn’t the case. Jask just shook his head to himself. After trying for so long to make sense of all these different species, the vorcha had concluded that they were all just far too strange, and had long since stopped trying. Their individual ‘weirdness’ amused him now more than anything else.

His fingers stopped moving along his weapon when he caught sight of something flying through the air, and watched from across the room as both Veronica and Nali caught whatever it was. ‘Coconut?’, what was that? Though it was obvious whatever it was, was edible. Jask tilted his head in curiosity and watched as Veronica complained about the flavour, the traded it with the asari, and gave the ‘coconut’ back to Ivan. His eyes narrowed at this. He would have gladly taken it off her hands. Though he did recall something about biotics needing more food than non-biotics. Stupid asari.

Soon they were all moving again, and though they met little resistance along the way, they were all on guard. They navigated the hallways, trying to keep silent, which apparently (and surprisingly) they were becoming quite proficient at. Though he never did like ladders. Eventually they all came to another locked door and it was once again a waiting game as Karii hacked through.

Jask stood in along the hallway, and cast a sideways glance once again towards Veronica and Nali. Was she still going on about the taste of that thing? He sniffed and looked away, and went back to inspecting his weapon. Though he’d already confirmed before that it was fully loaded and ready to go. His head raised once again as Ivan offered the captain an energy bar, and Jask couldn’t help but let out a groan of dejection.

█ █ HUMANS ARE CRAZY

Dapper Lunatic

1,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
                      User Image

User Image

•••••• By the cσδє I will sєяvє you ...
                      •••••• ץσυя choices are мץ choices ...
                      --------------------------------

xxWhile the justicar was thankful for the chance to breathe, Orina couldn’t shake the feeling of anxiety while the crew was once again in a long corridor with only two entrances. Flashbacks to the base on Virmire had the asari thinking of the hundreds of synthetically enhanced organics that rushed the team from all sides. A shiver ran its way down her spine at the thought of the same thing happening yet again; luckily this was a Cerberus base so they shouldn’t run into those monstrosities so soon. Still, Orina wanted to get moving, the longer the crew sat there the higher the likelihood that they would stumble into a Cerberus trap.

xxThe matron felt a slight hint of relief as the crew began to move once more. Following the captain’s orders the crew moved into formation, Orina taking a position towards the front of the crew where she would be most useful. The crew’s movements through the next phase of the base met no resistance as they made their way through what appeared to be some form of loading bay. She should have felt relieved but the fact that the crew met no opposition as they moved through the shipping containers, instead the lack of action put the justicar on edge. Cerberus wasn’t known for giving up easily, she always attributed that attribute to the thickheadedness of humans more than any skill on the agencies part. Captain Skipper went down the ladder first, followed shortly by the other asari Orina had only assumed must be the XO of the operation. Keeping her SMG drawn the matron gripped the ladder with her free hand swinging her legs down onto the rungs before sliding down to the ground below.

xxSkipper immediately ordered the quarian to the console on the far side of the room, if they could get their hands on the schematics for the building they would no longer be moving blind through the facility. Perhaps having the quarian on the team was a good thing after all. While the crew was taking a few moments for a breather the older asari leaned herself against the wall and snapped the loading chamber open on her SMG. She held the gun pointed away from her face while the thermal clip hissed and ejected itself before she slapped in a new clip. Raising her arms to take aim Orina checked the sights on the gun to make sure everything was aligned properly. The justicar wasn’t one to participate in the social conversations that the crew engaged in while they waited for the quarian to break the firewalls in the Cerberus security. Instead she would double check her equipment to make sure everything was functioning properly. While she waited Orina pulled a small bottle from the rations pack strapped to the small of her back. It was a mixture of water and herbs from Thessia that promoted blood flow and supplemented energy. Asari didn’t really need to take supplements to power their biotics the way humans did, Orina just preferred to keep herself hydrated during battle so she might as well give herself an energy boost just in case.

xxPeripherally the justicar could hear the vorcha hissing some complaints about something. She wasn’t sure what was bothering him, not that she really cared, since he never formed any coherent words that her translator could pick up. Some of the crew was already gathering into small groups, each conversing with each other in a friendly manner, as if they were not in the middle of enemy territory. The matron couldn’t quite wrap her head around it, she couldn’t sit idly by chatting about the weather while Cerberus agents could come around the corner at any moment!

--------------------------------
                      •••••• ץσυя morals are мץ morals ...
                      •••••• Your ωιsнєs are my cσδє ...

•••••• ℓσcαтισи: Aite - Cerberus Base - Amazon team HUB
                      •••••• ωιтн: Amazon ground team

User Image

Aurora Rosaria's Husband

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageSur’Kesh Le Tazzik Gal Selune Aru Verdan Na’al
Na'alSalarian Engineer

Na'al stood around watching the corridors while he waited for his orders. Occasionally he looked back at the injured Drell. The bright side of looking at this is that the man could have been worse off considering what they were facing a moment earlier. The captains voice called for everyone's attention. This was good. As per instructions, Na'al stayed around the side and towards the back of the group as he usually did when they all traveled. The walk was quiet as they moved, it was a bit unnerving and made the salarian wonder if there was an ambush being prepared or if the team had made a significant dent in the cerberus forces here. When they entered the next room, Na'al began to look up more and more the further they got in. The room, obviously a docking bay, had lots to look at and no doubt held many things that would sooner be used against the Amazon drop team if given the opportunity. If he had been given the time, Na'al would have loved to look around and would have been overjoyed if he were given the chance to tamper with some machinery or other mechs. One thing is for sure and that was how much this Salarian wanted to take apart an Atlas, but there was no way that he could get one on the ship much less in getting permission to do so.

Na'al holstered his gun as he waited for one of his team mates to slide down the ladder before it was his turn to get down. Then his gun was back in his hands and the safety was once again off a few short seconds after his feet touched the ground. He lowered the barrel to look back over to the ladder. Only a couple others, they were moving fast. Skipper gave a quick and easy to uunderstand order to Karii to deal with the network. Then, the captain gave an order to Na'al directly. The Salarian glanced to the doors quickly before nodding. "Yes, Captain" He spoke as he ran for the first door. His own omni-tool flickered to life as he got close to the first door. Many various beeps and pings were heard as Na'al used his own expertise to do exactly as he was ordered to do: make it near impossible for anyone to get in. When he was done with one door, he rushed over to the next. This was not easy work. The doors had many different codes to reprogram or delete. Despite all this, Na'al continued to work.

The phrase "Do not touch" means nothing to me.

707sTYPO's Husbando

Garbage Kitten

11,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x x ↘ ↘ q u a r i a n E N G I N E E R
( ) xxx Karii'Lianah vas Amazon

( ) xxx Aite; Cerberus Facility.

▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬

User Image
                          As if a sniper round to the chest wasn't bad enough, she just nearly took a missile to the back of her dome. Seriously, was the hell was with this terrible streak of luck? As much as she wanted to dote on that thought, a quick command came from Skipper and the team was off chasing this unknown assailant. Or would it be better to call him a savior? He had destroyed the ATLAS after-all.. only after nearly taking off her head with said missile. Then again, maybe he was the one trying to back-hack her and making her look like a complete and utter fool while trying to open the door? Her eyes narrowed slightly in a glare. She didn't bother to wait for the others to catch up to the doorway before she took off after him. She was never one to really hold onto hostility, but this guy was going to be an exception. To no surprise, the humans were the first to catch up and surpass her. Uncle Sam and Skipper were both much taller than her, thus longer strides. She wasn't even paying attention to where they were running. They were all just blindly running into this deep complex after an unknown figure for Keelah knows why. That realization hit her just as they reached the end of the long hall. They finally had him cornered.. oh so they thought. Her glowing eyes widened as he jumped out the window... with Tom Freedom following close behind. "W-wa--" was all she was able to mutter before they had disappeared into the distance. She was a bit dumb-founded to be honest.

What the hell just happened?!

Her shoulders hunched as she rested a hand on her knee. Her shall fluttered as she shook her head and brought a hand to her chest. Her heart was beating quickly to the point it made her chest hurt. She wasn't ready for this sort of activity just yet. She winced with the slightly labored breathing as the next command registered in her head. Floor plans. Right. That would help, especially given how they had just ran into a building without a second thought. She slowly stood straight up. She was actually grateful to have the helmet at that moment; she didn't want to let on to the others that she wasn't at top form right now.. as if it were that hard to tell. "If its anything like unlocking that door, I know what to expect," she said as she walked to the console. At least she'd be able to tell now if it was Cerberus trying to keep her out or if it had been that window-diver. She touched the console's screen before activating her omni-tool, "And they'll learn that I don't like being kicked out." The lights on her omni-tool began to spin as she flipped through the different windows and busted her way through various firewalls. She grimaced as she hit her first bump in the virtual road. Karii was determined not to take as long to find the schematics as it had to open that damn door.

ooc;;
                          Notes: Guilt for killing husks; Justicar code?; Told ya so, Paldoren!;

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
The day I let a pack of thugs come and conquer the galaxy is the day that I die.

"Thanks," replied the Drell to the red-haired human. Very polite fellow, though the Drell desired for their current interaction to NOT be within an supremacist organization.

Sadly, funtime with lovely doctors was soon coming to a close. Advised to roll in the back due to his injury, the Drell merely shook his head after glaring over his shoulder once again. Damned cerbies got him good, that he had to admit-doubled with the fact that there had to be some other twisted surprise waiting from this hall. It wouldn't be the first time that the powers spat in in their faces, instead giving them the chance of dealing with surreal crud.

But at the moment, everything was quiet. Karii was looking at the layout of this building to find any advantage while the various crewmembers sat and awaited for the next moment. It didn't feel right, but any time to catch their breath in this facility was a blessing.

"They're just gathering their forces for the next round. I just know it,"snarled the Drell to Ivan. "Gotta conserve water, but this damned wait is driving me bonkers.."

╔══════════════╗
- location -
Amazon Shore Party (In particular a Sexy Doctor)
- with -
Cerberus Facility on Aite ('Hub area')

╚══════════════╝

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
        Well I won't back down
        No I won't back down
        Y
        ou can stand me up at the gates of HELL
        And I won't back down

╔════════════════════

Owyn chuckled under his helmet and raised his hand in polite decline to Ivan's offer. "No thanks man, Alliance food never sat well with me." Owyn wasn't really a big eater anyway. Sure, being a space traveller required he take in a lot of food daily but usually Owyn had to force the last bites of it down, so the opportunity on missions to not have to worry about food was always welcome. Come to think of it, Owyn hadn't had anything particularly nice on the Citadel. He was sure Apollo Café would have some nice orders, he'd have to go there next time he was on the Citadel. Maybe they'd get the chance if they had to escort this Cerberus defector back? Owyn could take Nali along with him. Be nice to spend some quality time together outside of the bedroom. Owyn smiled warmly at the thought, though it was hidden by his helmet. Anybody looking might have seen his eyes light up or his cheekbones squint through the visor. but Owyn doubted it. Owyn turned to scan the room, it's doors, it's inhabitants, there were probably surveillance cameras hanging around the room somewhere, so the Illusive Man definitely knew they were there... Owyn expected some resistance any time now. He turned to the group and spoke up at this revelation. "They know we're here, ladies. Look alive." as he nodded Ivan an acknowledging goodbye and walked off to better survey the situation.

The doors were all eventually locked by Na'al, and Karii seemed to have no grip on the schematics yet. That wasn't too surprising, especially given Cerberus' infamous security systems. They were probably on-par with Dark Moon tech, and the Moons had the Reapers. Owyn couldn't knock the Illusive Man's knack for impressiveness, not in the slightest. Owyn wandered around the room, and soon his eyes fell to Nali. A smile curled under his lips and he collapsed the Valkyrie back onto the rear of his armour. He passed a crate and slipped his helmet off, propping it there and making sure nobody else was looking. She was standing on her own. That wouldn't do. Smirking to himself Skipper snuck up behind her. She was just standing there with her helmet. Skipper wrapped his arms around her from behind and took the helmet from her, propping it on another nearby crate and rather secretly kissing Nali's neck, whispering into her ear. "Hello." before returning to tickling her neck with his lips and breath. Nali jumped in her skin but took only a moment to realize what was happening and lean back into the man, lightly hugging her arms over his. "We're in the middle of a mission, you know," the asari cooed warmly, a small smile on her face. Skipper dug his teeth ever so lightly into her neck for a moment, smile still bare on his face. "I know." he said with a little ring in his voice.

He tightened his grip around her waist and nuzzled his nose up the side of her head. Owyn didn't want to get horny in the middle of a mission, but the team was just waiting around at the moment, nothing wrong with a little innocent flirting. But he couldn't keep this up in front of everybody else, and before anyone saw (he hoped) he lifted Nali up off the ground and walked her into an open, empty crate where he pinned her against the wall, closed his eyes and planted his lips against hers. Owyn let the haste and urgency of the act sink in and wasted no time in intensifying the kiss, locking her tongue in his own. Skipper couldn't help the warm blush flaring on his face. It didn't noticeably redden his skin, but Skipper could definitely feel it himself.
════════════════════╝

User Image

Captain Skipperis...
[datcap'n]At : Aite, Cerberus Facility, Inside [Loading Dock]
[datcap'n]With : Shore Party
[datcap'n]Doing : Kissing Nali Subtly
[datcap'n]Feeling : Affectionate

[cap'n]No I'll stand my ground
[cap'n]Won't be turned around
[cap'n]And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
[cap'n]Gonna stand my ground
[cap'n]And I won't back down

[cap'n]Hey baby! there ain't no easy way out!
[cap'n]Hey I! will stand my ground!

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

[mmdatass]"This one's a lot nicer, I hate coconut. You sure you don't want some? It's really good!"

[mmdatass]...well, damn. Veronica's answer wasn't nearly as satisfying as she'd hoped. It wasn't that she wanted her friend to be miserable, of course, but was it too much to ask that she get a ration bar that tasted like chalk and cardboard? Damn sweets. "I'm okay, Veronica. You need it more than I do," Nali assured her, declining the food for the second or third time. The asari smiled a little to make sure the human could see that she really was okay without the extra calories, but she then remembered the helmet she was wearing, and it suddenly felt very stuffy. The maiden reached up and took the sides of her helmet in her hands as a couple of plates shifted to allow her to remove it without damaging her fringe. "Phew."

[mmdatass]Headgear in her hands, she lowered her arms in front of her as she breathed in the cool, slightly metallic air; however, she must have done so too quickly as the momentum and sudden stop pulled the helmet straight out of her grip. The devious thing tumbled away, bounced off a crate, and then continued behind another, and Nali's head fell back as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Not only was the clumsy display embarrassing, but now she had to do the walk of shame and go get the thing. "Son of a b***h..." the asari sighed, pushing herself off the crate and following after the helmet, trying not to looking like she was chasing a small animal. It'd stopped behind that last crate, so once the lady finally reached it, she picked it up again and remained where she was, brushing an imaginary speck off its visor. No, wait. Dammit, that was a scratch.

[mmdatass]"Hello."

[mmdatass]The captain's sudden greeting caught her by surprise, but when her eyes darted around for a moment to make sure no one else could see them, she was more than happy to accept. During a very short conversation, one of her hands squeezed his, and her eyes closed when she felt a light nibble at her neck. Her cheeks warmed with a blush, and before she knew it, she'd been swept away into the privacy of a tall, empty crate. The plates of her armor clacked when it came into contact with his armor and the wall of the container, and Nali hugged Skipper closer, her arms wrapped up under his and her hands resting below his shoulders as she returned the affection.

aite (cerberus facility: ``hub,`` in a crate)
        WITH
          shore partyUser Image
        ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz: _ , ( )

en route to the amazon captain`s quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall deck shuttle omega afterlife nos astra illium office presidium apollo`s cafe engine room virmire cell facility aite roof

fire team, no one, people, shore party, ai, jask, karii, maxine, na`al, orina, otium, skipper, veronica,

matriarch asta, caesar, council, dark moons, duncan, eralynn, faust, hackett, lerax, lyrana, mungo, sagran, thomas, sergeant tom freedom, vikenti, yolan terris,

and ing sans other inhabitants cerberus
User ImageUser Image

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

[Pants!]Veronica shrugged and took another bite of the delicious ration bar "Suit yourself, more for me then." The two remained silent for a short while until Veronica finally spoke up once more between chewing. "So, how're you liking the XO thing? What's your office like?" It was funny actually, Nali had been the XO for a good while now and yet she had never invited Veronica up to the office for cake and girl talk. Perhaps she'd drop the idea by Nali next time they had some time off, and maybe persuade Ivan to make that vanilla cake Veronica had forgotten the name of. The quiet conversation was interrupted by Skipper who was nice enough to inform the crew that Cerberus probably knew that the crew were skulking about.

[Pants!] Veronica gently put a hand over her Paladin just in case, Nali on the other hand wasn't being quite as careful. She had dropped her helmet and was chasing around the room wildly. Veronica couldn't but laugh heartily at the sight of her friend running after the helmet, eventually she vanished from sight and Veronica decided she'd leave her to it. After all, there'd be plenty of other chances for the two to hang out after the mission. She pushed herself off of the crate and to glance around the room several times, there was little of note apart from a few cameras which would explain Cerberus' knowledge on the crew's location. She also spotted Jask sitting alone and looking rather bored. She walked over to him and broke off a piece of her ration bar before offering to him.

[Pants!]"Hey, Jask. You hungry?" He had looked quite annoyed when Ivan had offered Veronica food while Jask had received none. She just wasn't sure if vanilla was his thing, well, if it wasn't he was out of luck and would have to starve.

with
                          Jask

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas