Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 > >>

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

Ae Sook Bea
----------------------------

나는 터널의 끝에 빛이을 참조하십시오......

Ae Sook stay lay on the jeep trying to look around at where she was. She was in a camp that was evident enough but which one. A frown came across her pained face, before hearing voices move closer to her. If she hadn't hit her head she would of been able to hear them clearly. Though before she could say anything she felt something puncture her skin before her gaze started to fade as she was sedated by the sedative.

......I see light at the end of the tunnel

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see

"You two have gone over my head so many times, I've got Athlete's Scalp."

Henry had been pretty dazed as he let himself drift in the water. He literally had no concept of time, too completely taken with the fact that his plane had crashed and he somehow still alive to tell the tale... Or so he'd thought, anyway. It was odd, though. He felt no hunger, no pain, no tiredness... It was as if he had no feeling at all, and yet he felt perfectly fine. Just dazed.

Finally, he managed to pull himself out of the water, but had absolutely no idea where he was, or where he was even going. He was just lazily drifting along at his own pace, oddly indifferent to his surroundings, as he didn't hear any sniper fire or bombshells. Perhaps he'd somehow drifted his way back to the states. He hoped people didn't think he was dead, though. Before he even knew it, he found his way to a very familiar M*A*S*H.

"Oh, no... I don't believe it! It can't be! How did I manage to get all the way back here??? Of all the lousy places I could have ended up..." He muttered, hands on his hips, and shook his head, somehow managing to keep his hat. Even the entire way walking, it hadn't fallen once. Weird, but he wouldn't worry about it. He had to find Radar. Or anyone, really. He, personally, was just surprised no one even looked at him or shouting hysterically about his being alive. He just assumed quickly that no one had gotten the news about the crash into the water, but then they would have still been surprised to see him there when he should have been home. Someone must have seen him enter came.

Finally, he saw Father Mulcahy exiting Post-op, holding a kid who looked to be very young and very injured. "Say, Father, who's the little girl? She's pretty cute. Er, anyway, have you seen Hawkeye, maybe?" He asked, blinking as he just walked past him. "Father? Father Mulcahy, why won't you answer me?" He asked, confused, and annoyed, but more confused. Anyway, he couldn't really yell at a priest. That was a sure ticket down under. "What on Earth is going on here???"

((Well, if Father Mulcahy finds Samatha refreshing, he'd probably find Briazra that way. XDDD Or even me, for that matter. Huh, Sar? XDDD

Anyway, hope this was an alright intro, and hope I did alright as Blake...))

"Well then if nobody does then we don't have to, but make sure we do just in case we don't."
~Lt. Colonel Henry Blake

It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me
User ImageUser Image
"If only he were as smooth as Casanova." Sarai laughed warmly. Talking about anything other than the woman before her, was one of the only things that would keep her going. She handed Hawkeye everything he asked for as fast as she could. The faster they worked, the less they'd have to take of her leg.

Hawkeye shook his head, these two nurses really weren't any fun. "Casanova, that's me! ... scalpel." He worked diligently and soon they were sewing up her wound, he hated having to amputate anything. "Lets get her into the post-op. COREMAN!"

User Image

The chaplin got the shivers as he walked into the mess tent, and he didn't know why. Shaking it off, he answered the girls questions to the best of his ability. "A priest is a figure head in the Catholic church. Its my job to take care of one's soul." He held Samantha with one arm as he picked up a tray, getting a small amount of everything, not sure what the child would eat. "Like Hawkeye said, we won't let Major Burns send you to the orphanage. We have to find out if you have a family before we'd even consider it." He sat the tray on one of the tables and then sat down himself, still holding the child. Letting her sit in his lap was probably going to be a comfort to her. "I do believe that Samantha is your name.... it must be, after all, you said it like it was your name. Why don't you try to eat something."

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Samantha listened to the father than looked the odd looking man who had walked up something was different about him but she didn't know what "i Samantha" she finally told Henry as she sniffed the food making a face "it smell funny" she told the father but tried to eat it only spitting it out making a face of disgust "ewwwie" she said and tried the bed which was better so she nibbled on it watching Henry. She was also curious about what a Catholic church was but didn't feel like asking about that right now.

Lilly looked out to Pre-Op "no more patients for now doctors" she said a bit relieved as she took her own gown and everything off putting her boots and over shirt back on sighing as she wondered if she had made a right choice by coming here she wore her heart on her sleeve and got very much into every case that came in.

User Image
User Image

Assuming that Samantha was just trying her name out, he only responded to her comments about the food. "I'm sorry my child, I know its not very good. But we must be thankful for our daily bread." He took up the other fork he had and ate a little of the so called potatoes.
User ImageUser Image
Hawkeye pulled his gloves off and undid his mask. "Thank goodness.... now down to business. Lilly, won't you go to the movies with me tonight?"
Having removed her gloves, gown, and mask, Sarai was heading out the door. She was worried about that little girl. She had taken the vial of her blood from Hawkeye and was going to get it typed.

User Image

Trapper had since wandered into the post-op and pulled a chair up next to Briaz's cot. He wanted to find out just what she was doing here and how she managed it. If his own daughter had pulled this stunt, he'd be livid.

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
"who you???" she asked the man in front of her before looking back to the father as she nibbled on the bread finally asking "whats catholic church??" she soon finished the whole piece of bread and asked softly "more please???" she started rubbing her eyes more giving a small yawn the sedative kicking in but she was fighting it.

Lilly rolled her eyes at Hawkeye "what part of no do you not understand? i have a date with Dickens tonight aka not going to the movie" she then moved out of the OR and decided to go get a bite to eat as she moved to mess tent smiling see the father and the little girl sitting in his lap he smiled at them getting some food herself "well hello again little one do you remember me? i am nurse Lilly i helped you when you were hurt" she then looked to the father "got yourself a little girlfriend i see?" she teased a little hoping to get the man to laugh he had seemed stressed and laughter was the best medicine her father had always said.

User Image
User Image

"Samantha, who are you talking to?" Mulcahy asked as he handed her another piece of bread. Before he could answer Samantha's second question, the one about church, Lilly had joined them. "Ah, hello again my child." He chuckled at her question, "The only kind that I'm allowed to have."

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see

"You two have gone over my head so many times, I've got Athlete's Scalp."

For even just a split second, an odd thought crossed Henry's mind that maybe he really had died, even though it really made no sense at all. It made him a little nervous, and he'd shifted his weight in discomfort. "Father, will you please just tell me why you're ignoring me? I'd really like to know." He muttered, feeling a little more scared by the second. He threw his theory thankfully out the window, though, as the girl told him her name.

"Well, Samantha. Such a pretty name. And where are my manners? Mine is Lt. Colonel Henry Blake, at your service. I used to run this place, you know." He smiled, putting a hand on her head affectionately. For a minute, he was reminded of his own daughters, and really hoped he would one day soon get to see them. But, then, remembering what the good Father had said snapped him out of it again. Well, it hadn't taken long to assume leadership position around here. The figurative seat of command was probably still warm when he'd sat down in it. He shook his head, focusing, especially on whether or not he knew this Lilly nurse. He didn't think he did.

"You must know something about her, Father... Besides her name, I mean." He muttered, an eyebrow raised as he, for whatever reason, followed them both into the tent. He smiled at the girl as she made a face. "All Army food does, but it's the best we have, unfortunately." He offered for reassuring, as Father Mulcahy also apologized to her. It was so weird. It was like he wasn't even really there, but he was. Why could only Samantha hear and see him? He shook his head. "Little Samantha, I don't suppose you could ask the Father why he seems to be ignoring me, could you?" He asked her, really wanting desperately to get to the bottom of things.

Briazra was slowly, but surely beginning to stir from her sleep. She almost didn't want to, hoping to drag her sleep out until the last possible second, as if know Trapper was next to her. Actually, she sort of did, but once she was awake, he'd know. She had a habit of pretending to be asleep so she'd have more time to sleep in, unless she had school, which then she couldn't get away with doing so. Pretty much everyone that knew her had learned her telltale signs of trying to be asleep. Mostly because she had a soft snoring issue, which disappeared when she was simply pretending. She sighed, once knowing she'd have to deal with things now, rather than later.

"You don't give a girl much chance to panic, do you?" She asked, though still groggily, and sighed. "Couldn't this at least, please, wait until I can at least think straighter?" She asked, almost begging, though knew it was a hopeless cause. 'Just please, please don't get angrier for my having asked that.' she mentally pleaded.

((Edited, minorly!!! :3 ))

"Well then if nobody does then we don't have to, but make sure we do just in case we don't."
~Lt. Colonel Henry Blake

It may sound absurd, but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me

8,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageIt pleased James and he was sure the other doctors were feeling just as peachy to know that there were no more patients waiting for their tables. This was good news. Making his way to the back scrub area he chuckled hearing Hawkeye trying to pick up nurse Lily again and he had to give her points for response naturally. Stripping out of his white surgical garb he through it into the laundry bin piece after piece as he stripped it off of his body. He was sure he'd get use to this place, but he was sure this place would change him, hopefully that would be for the better. Taking a seat on the small bench he breathed in and disappeared in thought for a moment until he saw nurse Lily come in.
"Good work in there Lily, I appreciated your assistance, I look forward to working with you more" James got out not really sure if she had heard it all considering he got no response. He figured there was really no response needed and she didn't appear to be in a hurry, to which he then figured was to get to the orphaned child she'd been so worried about during surgery. Turning about he grabbed his green army jacket already becoming disgusted with the thing and looked to Hawkeye.
"I take it the movie is the big sort of date night occurrence around here huh?" he asked curiously.

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Samantha grinned at the man he was nice "father mr. wana know why you ignore him" she said repeating what the man had said "he got long name...Henry i tink...." she yawned a little more snuggling against the father as she nibbled on the bread. "be friend??" she asked the man in-front of her as she yawned again and started to scratch a little at her bandages on her head "itchy" she murmured sleepily.
User ImageUser Image

The surgeon crossed his arms, "Fine. But I want a FULL explanation as soon as you're ready to talk."
~~~~~~~
Back in the scrub room, Hawkeye plopped down next to to James. "Sure is. Its something to do to break the monotony of the war." He leaned back, "You'll learn very quickly how horrible war truly is. Its not just the wounded that will get to you here."

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Knight
⊰ English ⊱⊰ Nurse ⊱

The twenty-four year old Elizabeth Knight sat in the jeep as it hurtled towards the camp. It had been a week since her last unit had been attacked and she’d only been let out of hospital a few days before. She couldn’t help but wince a little very time she heard an explosion in the distance, Elizabeth couldn’t help it but she was getting better. She was used to blood but nothing could have prepared her for that night. Elizabeth still had nightmares, all she could hear was screaming and all she could see was blood everywhere, at first they wanted to send her back home but Elizabeth refused to go. In her mind she still had a job to do. The jeep rolled to a halt and she jumped out. She looked around the camp; no one else seemed to be around. Elizabeth grabbed her bags and watched as the jeep vanished off into the distance. She sighed after the jeep had left her view and decided that it would be best if she tried to find someone, she had no idea where she was going to be staying.

First Elizabeth checked the main office area only to find it empty. She stood there for a moment or two before leaving the room again. Elizabeth dragged her bags behind her as she headed towards to mess tent. “Excuse me?” She spoke as she walked into the tent; her English accent was pretty strong so she hoped people didn’t have too much hassle understanding her. “I’m new here. I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand?” It felt like the first day of school for her, a lamb to the slaughter, she didn’t know where to go or what to do right now but she hoped she could meet someone that could help her out, after all it’s never easy to be the new kid on the block.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff