Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join?

Yes! 0.65714285714286 65.7% [ 23 ]
No! 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 > >>

User ImageUser Image
Hawkeye laid the girl on the table, "They'll be alright, Trapper's a good guy." Looking over at the two nurses, he called to Lilly, "Give me a hand here?"

"Oh no, she doesn't look like the type, Father." Sarai responded to the Father's question as she continued to prep the Korean he really was in bad shape.

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lilly moved over to Hawkeye smiling gently at the scared child "it's ok sweetheart things will be alright" she put a screen up so the child couldn't watch the injured "did her stomach get reopened?" she asked worried that they would have to do more surgery on the small girl. Lilly stroked the childs hand as she talked to Hawkeye trying to calm her and assure her everything would be ok.

surf_fari's Significant Otter

Wily Werewolf

User Image

Margaret 'Hotlips' Houlihan
    'That's Major to you!

When Major Margaret Houlihan heard the ruckus outside, she quickly marked the spot in th earmy manual she was reading and grabbed her jacket. For some reason it took quite a while, and when she finally made it outside she just caught site of Trapper, her new nurse Lilly and a soldier making they're way to pre-op. When she made it over, they were in the operating room preparing a - female? - soldier and a North Korean for surgery. The female soldier didn't look that bad, but the North Korean was in really bad shape. "Why wasn't I notified of this?" she demanded as she proceeded to assist in preparations for surgery. "I'm the head nurse, I should be notified immediately if any patients come in!" Despite her military rant, the Major was efficient in preparations for surgery. "Lilly, finish here, I'll go scrub." Margaret stormed through to the scrub room and proceeded to barrage Trapper with more demands and accusations about procedure and rank and blah blah blah blah blah. It was amazing really, that despite how she ran her mouth she still managed to do her job. It was quite easy to get fed up with her, triply so if one Major Frank Burns was around.

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Hoping with each new day
I'm moving forward, I push the fear away
And I let go
'Cause I'm so through with barely hanging on

"Of all the M*A*S*H units I could have ended up, I had to choose the one in a million to run into someone that knew me."

Briazra was glad Trapper hadn't said anything more on the subject, for the moment. She felt bad for the little girl, though she admittedly was more squeamish about and focused on the IV currently in her arm. She had a bit of a fear of needles, but luckily, it was one she could get over when necessary. She bit her lip, wondering if there was any way she could help, particularly with the little girl, despite her own wounds.

"T-there isn't anything I can do, is there?" She asked Trapper, hesitantly and meekly. She hadn't really wanted to start up that lecture early, but he was the only one that would be able to know if she could help. She blinked as a female major and apparently the head nurse came over and started demanding why she wasn't informed. "I'm sorry, Major. I'm afraid I may have distracted M-... The captain from going to you right away. We're... We're kind of old acquaintances." She offered, not wanting Trapper to get in trouble on her account.

"So sue me, I'm a Libra."
~Briazra Jazzlyn Sparks

Leaving what's in the past behind
I come closer to crossing over the line
And I won't stop
Until I get what I've been fighting for

Wily Werewolf

User Image

'That's Major to you!

The Major was rather surprised when the patient apologized. How unprofessional of her! She quickly snapped out of it and got into work mode completely. "Oh, that's alright, its our job now. You just relax and let us take care of you, we'll have you fixed up right away." The Major gave the Captain a look the soldier could not see warning him she wanted a full explanation later. "Captain, have you scrubbed?" Despite her nitpicking, the Major knew how to help a hospital run efficiently, and she knew when her job came first - always.

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

User Image

Ae Sook Bea
----------------------------

나는 터널의 끝에 빛이을 참조하십시오......

Ae Sook faded in and out of consciousness. Numbing pain was all she felt on her right leg, her adrenalin had kicked in keeping any damage that had been done pain free for the most part. But that would not last for long. Everywhere else though Ae Sook had to clench her teeth shut at the pain, she tried her best not to move for every time she did it sent pain through her body. The last thing she had remembered was walking towards her brother from a mine field and then a loud bang before finding herself on her back and people screaming at her. Then waking up to where she was now.

Ae Sook was in a jeep heading quickly towards M.A.S.H 4077. By the request of the sisters of the orphanage she was being sent there. The sisters knew the father there and trusted the story's he told of the doctors there as well. They believed Ae Sook would get treated even if she was Korean. The jeep finally came into view of camp 4077. Ae Sook opened her eyes while letting out a groan of pain and protest. Above her was the blue sky dotted with clouds, silent tears ran down her cheeks, she was so confused and all that went through her mind was, where was her brother.

As soon as Ae Sook had closed her eyes and opened them again she was inside the camp, people were around her discussing her condition as she still laid in the jeep. She highly doubted they'd help her she was Korean after all. The enemy to these people. Even though she had done nothing to them. Ae Sook went to open her mouth to speak but no audible sound came out.

......I see light at the end of the tunnel
User Image
User Image
The priest went red, "I-I'm sorry Major, its actually my fault, I should have let you know after we brought them in." He fiddled with his cross and looked towards the door, "It sounds like there might be some more wounded outside. Perhaps we should get James to help?"

"Yes, mother," The curly haired surgeon kidded, even in stressful times he could always make a crack at the Major. Holding his hands up, he waited as Sarai gloved him. Hearing Briaz say that it was her fault, he clenched his teeth. "Briaz, you're enough trouble as it is for just being here, keep talking and you'll be in far more.... somebody get her under. I'll take care of her first while the Korean gets stabilized."
User ImageUser Image
Hawkeye turned an angry glare towards the head nurse, "Hot Lips, you're as bad as Ferret Face. Care to pipe down and quit scaring the child. She's terrified enough as it is." He began to slowly and carefully remove the now soaking wet bandages, thankfully she hadn't torn any of the stitches, "Thankfully, she hasn't, Lilly. She just needs fresh bandages. She spilled her water all over her self."

"I'm sorry Major." Was all Sarai could manage to say, she didn't want to say anything more and get herself, or anyone else for that matter, in hot water with the fiery head nurse. She proceeded to put gloves on Trapper and moved over to help Briaz lay down so she could put her under. She was a bit confused as to how the two knew each other and what the relationship was, Trapper seemed rather angry at her for something. Was it that she had found a way into the army, who only accepts male soldiers? Or was it something else? She'd bite her tongue as to not stir up any more feelings, the Major seemed to be doing enough of that with her shouting.

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lilly helped change the child's bandages softly humming to her to try and help keep her calm and soon with hawkeye's help the little girls bandages were changed and her wound cleaned just to be safe. she glanced at Trapper and nodded to the father "yes please i do think we need James....and check the wounded for us please father?" she asked. Finally she told hawkeye quietly "i heard Burns talking about sending the girl to the orphanage with all the local Korean children.....i don't think she is Korean, if she is she is the the whitest Korean i have ever seen"

Samantha calmed a little with Lillys huming but whined when her wound was cleaned and her bandages changed it hurt as she listened before finally asking "what orphanage???" she wondered if it was somewhere good or bad but the way the nurse talked it didn't sound to good.

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Hoping with each new day
I'm moving forward, I push the fear away
And I let go
'Cause I'm so through with barely hanging on

"Of all the M*A*S*H units I could have ended up, I had to choose the one in a million to run into someone that knew me."

Briazra wanted to open her mouth to protest annoyance about her being here, but Trapper was right. She knew that would only make matters worse on herself. "Yes, sir." She muttered, softly and somewhat annoyed, but nevertheless polite. She really was a good girl and daughter. She'd never run away in her life until this point. She sighed, following orders to lie down still and relaxed as she was gassed and fell quickly to sleep.

((Not much to this post and sadly I'm out of this roleplay for a while. lol))

"So sue me, I'm a Libra."
~Briazra Jazzlyn Sparks

Leaving what's in the past behind
I come closer to crossing over the line
And I won't stop
Until I get what I've been fighting for

Wily Werewolf

User Image

'That's Major to you!

Margaret wanted to say something to their accusations, some retort, but she couldn't. She knew she had been in the wrong. Instead she huffed a little, then proceeded to assist Trapper in his operation. Even as the operation progressed, and the hectic sounds from outside moved into pre-op, she was back to the professional if demanding head nurse she usually was. Whatever was bugging her had been buried under the importance of her job and the need for professionalism.

Blah, super short post. : Oh well... hopefully I'll have more to write about later.

User ImageUser Image

Sarai grabbed Father Mulcahy's hand and pulled him out of the O.R. to go collect the newest surgeon, James. As she was walking, and dragging him along, she commented about the Major's mood. "Father, perhaps you should try to talk to Major Houlihan. Something seems to be bothering her, and we all know if something is bothering her, then it'll pour over onto Frank and he'll go on a rampage again."

Coming to a trot next to the nurse, Francis blushed lightly at her still holding onto his hand. "oh.. ah... Yes. I guess I should. We wouldn't want Frank in one of his moods." He gently freed his hand as they made it round the building and into the post-op. "Ah, there you are, James. You're needed in the O.R. We have a few wounded."
User ImageUser Image
Hawkeye gave Lilly a rather sour look before giving Samantha a warm one, "Don't worry, I won't let them take you there. We'll find out who you are."

Trapper raised his eyebrows at Margaret as they worked on Briaza, "So, Hotlips, who are you going to the movie with tonight?"

8,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageJames hadn't noticed the father come in, but when he was spoken to he looked up from the unconscious face he had been checking over he looked straight to him. It was no surprise that they had some wounded coming in, to be honest he was surprised that there wasn't more...though that could always change what couldn't was the sad thing. There would always be wounded and that's what couldn't change, James would always have a job to fix someone up and that was sad. Standing he went over to the father and patted him on the shoulder.
"Looks like its time to scrub up then, thank you father" he smiled, he wasn't sure if the father was going the same way he was otherwise he would have offered to go together, but there was no time to figure that out naturally.
James dashed over to the pre-op/operation room as fast as his feet could carry him, his combat army boots hitting the ground with a thud. Making sure he didn't burst through the doors to the scrub room he pushed one open as gently as he could in the rush he was in and moved into the room. Removing his lab coat he dawn his set of wet operating garments then scrubbed his hands as best he could as fast as he could all the way up to his elbows as was necessary. Getting the rest of his outfit on he gloved up with the help of a nurse and walked into the operating room hands held up in front of him.
"How many we have guys?" James asked walking over to the table he usually worked at then turned to a nurse "I'm ready and open at table four" letting the nurse know he was ready for his patient.

[I don't know who's all in the room, a bit hard to keep track so whoever wants to be the nurse he's communicating with go ahead...and thank you ^,^ ]

Sweet Fairy

14,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Samantha was still very confused as to what an orphanage was why she would or would not want to go there? but she didn't want to ask again as they hadn't answered it the first time. What did they mean find out who she was? did they not know? this made it even scarier for her though she finally said quietly "Samantha..." she thought that was her name? it stuck in her head, but maybe it was someone else's name all this worrying was making her head start to pound harder as she whined a little than as they cleaned her wound and re-bandaged her she winced and whined softly.

Lilly smiled gently at the girl but hearing a jeep pull up and seeing everyone else busy she slipped away from Hawkeye and the girl moving the Korean man to James table "i will go scrub in and assist" she told him not having scrubbed in yet as she had had a chance to. But she went outside first and seeing the wounded Korean girl she shouted for help talking to the sisters about the girls condition and what happened as she started to asses her. glad they weren't to busy at the moment but at the way people were coming in they would be and at any second they could get a report for more wounded.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces