Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

LINK
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` bearer of the triforce of courage
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` hero of time
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ky's words were comforting, and if there existed contradictions, he didn't have the energy to think of them. Whatever was going to to occur with the Kokiri would likely happen tomorrow. So, there was no use dwelling on all the possible scenarios. Link's eyes closed and his breathing grew softer. Ky's warmth, the smell and sounds of the forest, and the gentle glow of the lanterns was enough to pull the Hylian into a deep sleep.

Link awoke in a meadow. The trees around him rustled ever so slightly. He sat up, looking around, only to see that he was surrounded by pairs of glowing eyes. Wolfos? Stalfos? He couldn't tell. Jumping up, he reached towards his back, to the place his sword would normally be sheathed. However, his hand simply grasped air. He blinked, looking back and realizing that the sword was not there, nor was his shield. Confused and now feeling panicked, he stood and began to run. Breaking through the trees and shrubs, the branches splaying cuts across his arms. He seemed to run forever and his legs began to feel weak, falling to his knees. The path he had been following had deteriorated into nothing but grass that was growing taller and taller. Finally he saw it. An opening in the mess of trees. He scrambled to his feet, stumbling through the opening that was perfect for his size. He saw the Kokiri playing, laughing, and relief flooded him. He smiled and ran up to the group. They were as tall as him. "Hi guys!" He called enthusiastically. They turned to him, cold looks spread on their faces. "Who are you? You're not welcome here." They said simultaneously. Confusion spread on his face. "It's me, Link." He replied, nervously smiling. They walked towards him slowly. "We don't know you... Outsiders aren't welcome here. Leave our home!" They answered angrily. He backed away as they continued to advance forward. "No... you've misunderstood..." He tried to explain, but they weren't listening. He saw no recognition in their faces, only anger.

Blue eyes flickered open and Link jolted upright from the bed, his palms were soaked in cold sweat. His breathing had accelerated and his heart was pulsing quickly. He heard the birds chirping and the sunlight steaming through the bare window. A sigh escaped his lips. "It was only a dream..." He breathed, running a hand through his hair and realizing that his hat wasn't there. He noticed it beside him, and his sword and shield on the ground. Well, he was relieved to see those again. He put the hat back on and yawned, it still seemed rather early to be waking up with a lack of sleep for nearly two days... well, not that he was certain how long he was asleep, though his state of mind was still a bit groggy. He almost wanted to go back to sleep, but Kyrie was no longer here, so he figured most everyone was up, and they couldn't stay in the Forest forever with Ganondorf knowing their location. Where she had been was replaced with a small piece of paper. It said she was going to the hot springs.

Tiara's voice rung through the village, saying that she was making stew for breakfast. Link's stomach growled and he sighed. He wouldn't be able to go back to sleep with an empty stomach. He hadn't eaten longer than the amount of time the he hadn't slept. Many times he was tempted to eat Epona's carrots, but if he did she'd probably abandon him. Thinking about the horse made him wonder if she was alright. Probably munching away on the fresh grass of the small field the Kokiri had. He hoped she wouldn't eat too much of it. Finally deciding to get up, Link looked up to see curious faces staring at him. When they saw him look, some gasped or giggled, while others tried to hide, while still peeking at him. How long had they been there? Better yet, how did he not notice them? What now? What do I say? How can I explain staying in my old house? I don't want to scare or confuse them. He opened his mouth to speak, but didn't know what to say. The Kokiri just stared, most with confused faces. They were waiting for him to say something, anything, but all the phrases he had thought he could say last night, were jumbled and lost.

"Why are you in Link's house?" A voice broke through the whispers, and they all fell silent. Link's hands clenched into fists and he struggled to speak. To find an answer. "I-It may seem hard to believe, but... I am Link. I know I was gone for a long time... but--" The Hylian stumbled over the words. "If you're really Link... can you prove it?" Another voice interrupted him. Of course they wouldn't simply believe him right away. How could he prove this? He took a deep breath. Link started simple, by removing his gloves and showing the symbol on his hand he had shown to them years ago. Next he gestured to the sword and shield, and even took out his ocarina . Then he delved deeper, naming each Kokiri that stood before him and memories that he shared with each of them, good and bad. When he finished all he faced were blank, confused faces. Was this the right thing to do? Maybe Ky was right... This could make them question their lives. They've never seen outside of the forest, and I've left and come back... Should I have just lied to them?

"It really is you. We... We thought you were dead." One said, waking into the room. The group cluttered outside his door began to spill into the room, surrounding him. Their confused faces exploded into smiles. Link's blue eyes widened. What was going on? They began to ask him what seemed like millions of questions. "Where have you been?" "What's Hyrule like outside of the Forest?" "How come you were gone for so long?" More and more kept coming. He blinked, overwhelmed, relieved, and unsure what to say. He was so... happy. They hadn't forgotten about him... They didn't hate him... This was more than he could hope for. He wasn't sure if this in fact was a dream.

"Maybe I can answer your questions while we eat. I haven't eaten for two days, and I'm sure you all must be hungry." Link laughed. "I think my friend is making stew." He was hungry, and even more so, he wanted to find Kyrie and tell her about the Kokiri. The group agreed and hurried out of the house. Their diet when he lived with them consisted of mostly berries from the forest and bread, so they had most likely only eaten stew a few times. He followed them out, looking briefly over the village that was now full of life. He looked over to the field to see that a few Kokiri were spoiling Epona with apples, brushing her mane, and showering her in attention. She seemed to be enjoying it nonetheless. He jumped down from home, rather than climbing down the ladder, landing on his feet with a soft thump. Some Kokiri in the group dispersed and ran to talk to the other Kokiri. Others stayed nearby, asking him more questions, which he did his best to answer, and filling him in on what happened in the village while he was gone.

Link spotted Tiara and hurried over to her. Though, he was a bit disappointed to see her alone. He didn't see Kyrie anywhere nearby, so she may still have been in the hot springs. He would just have to wait to tell her then. "Do you have enough stew for a few more?" He asked Tiara, a hopeful smile on his face. The Kokiri behind him smiled up at her with big, innocent eyes. Their faces showed obvious hunger. He saw some bread on the stumps nearby that were left out for them and gave a few slices to the Kokiri. He took a slice for himself as well and it wasn't long before it was gone.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Bailey Lithin
'Tori"
✠Location: outside the Kokiri Forest
✠Theme:Beark Your Little Heart- All Time Low

The day had started out like any other. Tori woke up as the sun started rising, made sure her sword and throwing knives were all tucked away into their respectful places, and ventured out around the field, wondering where her feet might take her. No one to tell her where to go, what to do, or how to dress...it seemed too much like a dream sometimes.

Years ago, the young Sheikah didn't know these luxuries. Having to endure the bitter remarks from the other children, the crude looks from the headmasters, and watching people come in and out, often taking a newly adopted child with them, without even glancing at her, she was finally on her own.

Alone.

Tori hated being alone. Not like she had much of a choice though. She didn't have anybody to look up to, with her mother being long since deceased and her father missing or quite possibly deceased also. Just herself and her thoughts.

She had heard rumors. Rumors of the Evil King taking control of the land by force and having used the Sheikah to serve as his army. Quite possibly, her father was his right hand man, beaming about having a high seat of power.

Tori scoffed. She thought the Evil King was a joke. A nuisance. A scary story to make young children do their chores and eat their vegetables.

But what if said rumors were true? Tori wouldn't obey someone who was as cruel and wicked as everyone made him out to be. Even if her father was serving him. Tori sat down in the grass and looked up at the sky. "Give me some sort of sign. Anything?" Tori asked to nobody in particular.

Anxious Hunter

҉ᵠ ηєρtυηє ᵠ ҉

User Image

Nept laughed when the woman introduced herself. What kind of question was that? "Of course I haven't. I don't even know what a Twili is!" He chuckled, covering his mouth. He tried to protest when she took the map, but she didn't seem to be listening to him. Her tone had changed, and she seemed, almost gentle? He was still thrown off by the odd floating she seemed to be doing. That was enough to keep the rambunctious, flirty Zora male from doing anything of the sort. When she put the map back in his hand, his own magical tendencies, his healing abilities, reacted to the magic in her, sending a soft shock through his arm. If he was concerned by this, he didn't show it, though deep down he was extremely curious. He watched her smile, then float back to the shadows. He didn't really think anything of it.

When she offered to help him get to Lake Hylia, Nept was relieved. He smiled slightly, to show his appreciation. "Thank you, miss. That's really very nice of you." He admitted, inclining his head slightly in a bit of bow. He followed her when she motioned him to do so, already completely turned around. When she admitted that the sun made her ill, Nept had to smile slightly. Perhaps it was his turn to return her small kindness of leading him here. "Well, Nightra, my name is Neptunte, Nept for short. Can you travel in other people's shadows? If so, you can travel in mine." He paused to let her decide, before walking out of the shade of the trees and to the Lake. Something seemed off - the lake didn't seem nearly as full as it should be. The other Zora that had been here had insisted it was full. Nept frowned slightly. "Something's not right here, Nightra." Nept could still sense the dark magic in the air. Yes, something was sickeningly wrong.

Slowly, hesitantly, Nept made his way over to a small shack, with smoke coming out the chimney. Perhaps the person that lived here would know what had happened. Before he could approach the door, let alone knock on it, the door opened, and in front of him stood... Another Zora?! Nept blinked a few times, momentarily stunned that he walked into one so suddenly. She had yet to notice him, but Nept had definitely noticed her. Time seemed to slow down as he stood there, stunned. His eyes hadn't even had time to wander - his eyes were fixated on her face. He was certain that he had never seen quite so beautiful a Zora as this one before him. He gave his head a quick shake, as he noticed that she noticed him, and he could tell that his... flamboyant... colours were not particularly to her tastes. That was fine, because they weren't really to his, either. He smiled shyly at her, waving slightly as he walked up to her, scratching the back of his head, looking obviously nervous.

"Erm, hi there..." He said, smiling at her brightly suddenly, folding his arms over his chest. "For a moment there, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me. I'm Nept - I'm from Termina. May I ask your name, miss?"

уσυ ℓσσк αt мє, уσυ gσt ησtнιηg ℓєƒt tσ ѕαу. ι'м gσηηα ρσυt αt уσυ υηtιℓ ι gєt му ωαу. ι ωση't ∂αη¢є, уσυ ωση't ѕιηg; ι נυѕt ωαηηα ℓσνє уσυ вυt уσυ ωαηηα ωєαя му яιηg.

Anxious Hunter

K¥rïê
∂αυgнtєя σƒ tнє ѕкυℓℓ кι∂ѕ
ѕαgє σƒ tнє ƒσяєѕt

User Image

Ky opened her eyes at the sound of movement. At the sound of someone approaching the pool she was in, she lifted her head, frowning at Zelda as she walked past. When the princess greeted her cheerfully, Ky was initially suspicious, however, the Skull Kid had suspected that the night before, Zelda was lashing out because she was tired and cold. Ky waved back at the blonde, smiling crookedly. "Morning Zelda, and I know - I've seen it before. I was talking with Link last night, or I would have. It is really beautiful, I'll agree." When the girl was gone, Ky stood up and dried herself off with her coat, pulling on her shorts and quickly slipping on her new corset top, thought not tightening it much, not caring enough. This left most of her chest exposed, but Ky didn't care - the only reason that Skull Kids wore clothes to begin with was to distinguish themselves from one another, so she didn't see how it was any different. Hastily, Ky redid her hair, grabbed her skirt and wet coat, and headed back towards the guest stumps.

She sang to herself as she walked up behind Link and tossed her coat and skirt on the ground beside him, leaning over him to grab food. Inevitably, this caused the exposed portion of her chest to brush against the back of his head, but again, Ky didn't see anything weird about it. She grabbed one of the last few pieces of bread and some fruits, before sitting Indian-style beside Link, nibbling on the food. She leaned on his arm as she ate, then, suddenly, she looked around, as if just noticing the Kokiri gathered around them. She blinked, looking up at Link. "Link..? What's...?" She asked curiously, taking another bite of her bread as she listened to him explain himself.

When he was done talking, Ky had to admit that she was stunned. She was very happy that they weren't scared of him. She smiled, finally doing up her corset and sliding on her skirt and belt, as well as sliding her dagger's sheath up to just below her shorts, and same to her quiver on her other leg. All right beside Link. She looked at everyone else, smiling. "Everyone looks happier and more awake than they did yesterday. But unfortunately, we need to get a move on. We should probably head to... uhh... where were the other Temples, Tiara? We have Seith as a sage - should we go to his? Can we even get to his? Maybe we should find one more... local? I don't know much outside of the forest - you'd have to take us to our next temple." Ky slid on her jacket, feeling something cold an metallic in it. Frowning, she pushed her hand through, and a golden shard fell to the ground. It was glowing slightly, and Ky bent down to pick it up, mesmerized by it. She could all but taste the magic in it.

A nagging voice in the back of her head told her to give it to Zelda. Hesitantly, and almost in a trance, she walked up to Zelda, holding it out to the princess with both hands. "I don't know how this got in my coat, Zelda, but... something tells me this belongs to you." She said, carefully placing the piece in the other girl's hand. Her voice was not her own, but she was still herself, unlike when Ganondorf had possessed her. As soon as she did, the trance broke on Ky and she was normal, but frowning, instantly pulling her hands back and all but falling backwards onto Link. She was shivering, scared. She sat on Link for a moment, letting the feeling wear off, closing her eyes for a moment before standing up. She didn't smile now. "We need to leave. We have things to do." She said quietly, grabbing her bow from the ground where a Kokiri had dropped it for her. Without looking back at the group, she took off at a sprint out of the archway that any Skull Kid of Kokiri knew led out of the forest. She ran nimbly across the rotting wood bridge that crossed over a small crick, and through another archway. Instantly, the bright sunlight blinded Ky, but she didn't care. She kept running until she was just outside of the wooded area. She was breathing heavily, wiping tears from her eyes.

Being semi-possessed again was terrifying to the poor girl. Anyone that had been her position would definitely agree. Ky hiccuped a couple times as she turned back to look at the trees, and she noticed someone sitting on the grass near the trees now about fifteen feet behind her. Frowning and wary, Ky wiped the last of her scared tears from her eyes, and approached the other. As she got closer, she realized that it was a girl, probably about her age. The first thing tht Ky noticed was the girl's white hair. How curious. However, the closer she got, the more nervous she became - the girl appeared to had one light coloured eye, possibly blue, and one stark red one. Such an off-putting contrast. For these reasons, she didn't relax her stance in the slightest. "Who are you? She asked plainly, her melodic voice clear as a bell, though sounding more like a hoarse flute.

ѕιηg ωιtн мє, ѕιηg ƒσя tнє уєαяѕ; ѕιηg ƒσя tнє ℓαυgнtєя, ѕιηg ƒσя tнє tєαяѕ; ѕιηg ωιtн мє, נυѕt ƒσя tσ∂αу.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Bailey Lithin
'Tori"
✠Location: outside the Kokiri Forest
✠Theme:Break Your Little Heart- All Time Low

The voice rang out clear, like a bell chiming at noon hour.

"Who are you?"

Tori looked up, fighting the urge to reach for her sword or a few of her knives. She remained silent for a moment, causing an awkward silence to fill the time lapse between the strange girl's question and what would be Tori's answer.

"I...I don't wish to hurt you." Tori said, voice shaking. She stood up, a slight breeze blowing some of her hair into her face. "Take me to the Evil King if that's what you want, but please don't hurt me!"

Mentally, Tori slapped herself. Nice going. You are armed yet you're surrendering to someone who just asked who you were.

She didn't know who this girl looking at her was. She looked like a Hylian, but that didn't seem right at all. She looked the girl over before adding, "I...I'm armed!"

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

Reina had her entire slender frame curled into a ball the entire time she sat there on the edge of the lake's newly increased water lever. While the water actually felt nice to her body along with the rain while it lasted, she mostly wanted to be alone to ponder on what to do next. She knew what her father would do; he'd be absolutely furious if he ever became aware of the Gerudo King's lecherous advances towards her, but she knew that her father was no spring chicken anymore so it was better left out of his knowledge. And while she somewhat expected some comforting words from Darutna considering how protective the Goron was earlier over her, the young Zora sincerely didn't see solace coming from the Hylian man Dimitri. He even had an arm wrapped around her shoulders as he tried to cheer her up. The gesture actually felt nice, as it was finally someone that was touching her with respect. As her head rested on the Hylian's shoulder, Reina finally forced herself to murmur "Thank you... I'll be all right, really. The sooner we restore the lake to what it once was, the better." she heard the adorable Merui sneeze, causing the young Zora to glance back behind her. "Thank goodness you're all right, dear. If there's anything you learn from this today it's this: don't kiss anyone until you're married." Reina managed to grin weakly, although it was obvious that she was still upset over Ganondorf touching her.

"Oh... well, all right. You three better get inside and dry off. This sort of weather doesn't affect me at all." Reina's voice was different now. It was lighter, more easy-going. Perhaps it was because her mind was now more focused on Merui's safety and well-being above her own. That, and perhaps her own maternal instincts had kicked in for the girl. After Dimitri assisted in pulling her up, Reina absentmindedly followed them inside the doctor's house, her arms folded across her chest after sitting on one of the tiny stools the old man had offered. 'I need to get my act together and come up with a plan. As if I'll actually do as that man wants me to do.. regardless of what we decide, we need to find this "Hero"... whoever that may be.' the young Zora's sense of positive thinking was slowly deteriorating. Suddenly she mumbled softly "So, we're supposed to look for a boy dressed in green? The only thing that comes to mind is in the forest where supposedly the Kokiri live, but... my father told me they're all children. Are we really supposed to depend on a child to save the lake?"

Reina's amethyst eyes dimmed at the possibility and the fact that Ganondorf could actually feel threatened by some urban legend. A myth, bestiary, nothing more than a fable. There was just a small inkling on what the Zora felt she needed to do next. Suddenly she stood up after hearing Darutna's voice and she managed to grin sweetly at him. "I will be. I just want to restore the Lake... The only way I'm going to do that is by getting help. My father has a lot of friends in Kakariko, maybe they all fled to Death Mountain before the eruption. I have to try. I... I can't just sit here and do nothing but feel sorry for myself." she gingerly gripped the huge Goron's hand, giving it a light squeeze of assurance before shifting her gaze toward Dimitri and Merui. "I have an idea on how to get to Death Mountain without going through Kakariko. Although... it will require a bit of swimming." Reina slowly approached the door to open it just to see another Zora standing in front of her after finally fixing her attention in front of her. "Oh?" the fiery Zora rapidly blinked several times out of astonishment. It had been years since she had seen another one of her kind, and for it to be an extremely colorful male made her worry about her own markings for a few moments. The male suddenly flashed a big, toothy smile at her before... hitting on her? Poor Reina genuinely didn't know how to react to yet another man showing interest in her, but what she did know was that she had no intention of flirting with anyone for awhile. All of her once bright facial features slowly converted into a more sullen expression, her big violet eyes now staring at her own feet. "....Reina. Look, you seem really sweet but I've had quite enough attention from men today... I'd... I'm sorry, but I don't even know you and it's not your problem... Nept. I have to find a way to save the Lake."

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Nightra: Dark Triforce Of Power
" I will shatter the chains of fate!"

Smiling more to the Zora at this question, Nightra nodded her head in responce to him.
" Of course, if you're willingly allow me to do so, but since you offered, I guess I wouldn't have it any other way " With her words slowly fading out, Nightra closed her eyes as her body was suddenly changed from pale to black as night and had a white outline around it.
Her body dropped into the ground as black ripples formed forth from the ground as her and Nept's shadow were one.
Heading off to the great lake, Nightra felt the dark presence as the endless tears poured down from the sky.
" It seems so... the lake seems to be missing something, and that cloud is something to do about it " she spoke to him from within his shadow, her tone still iced cold.
As Nept made his way forth to the house and made his ways to the other Zora, Nightra couldn't help but to eye the other Zora as well, her tone was bright and yet deep at the same time while her eyes shined like the darkest Crystals from the Twlight realm.
" You Zora creatures are quiet...amusing " Nightra spoke as the ground let out the black ripples once more as Nightra slowly made her way out of Nept's shadow.
Once fully realesed from his shadows grip, she kept her cold red hues on the Zora woman, speaking of how getting to the other village.
" If you need assistance getting through to the village without going over that mountain, I can help since I know this land like the back of my hand now " she spoke coldly.
Viewing maps was an important thing to learn about back in the Twilight realm, Nightra would spent hours of her free time studying them incase of any attack upon their realm and leading the army to it's course.
Turning her attention outside, Nightra smiled at the dark cloudly sky, it was blocking out the sun which pleased her but yet it made her cringe at the thought of bringing the light back.
" I will see what I can do about that cloud outside " she spoke softly as she began to walk out the door, opening it with her energy hand.
Walking over to the ledge where the land and water met, Nightra raised her palms to the cloud, the area soon began to glow into an orange and yellow color as black dust began to float into the air, as she was sending the land into Twilight.
Chanting in a ancitent language from the Twilight, a red and black outlined orb formed in her palm the water began to vicously pour out from the clouds as the lake began to fill up more in a quicken rate.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna pulled Raina out of the water as she spoke of her idea. ''You know I'm not a fan of deep water. If I'm coming with you, I'll need something to help me breathe.'' As the female zora started to walk out the door, a male one came barging in. He rolled his eyes at Nept, as he called himself, as Reina told him off. ''At the very least, It's nice to have someone else from Termina around here. I'm Darutna. What brings you all the way out here?''

As Darutna waited for an answer He saw the sky change to an odd yellow color, and a strange black dust started to fall from the sky. ''What the!?'' He made his way out see that the entire area around the lake was in this place of twilight. He also saw a pale skinned woman with orange hair casting some sort of spell. ''What's going on here? Did you do this?'' He watched as the lake began to fill up more.

''OOC: Sry my post is so short DX And sry for not having a proper format yet. I figured I'd just stick with this because it'd make posting quicker.''

Blessed Seeker

User Image
Seith

The Sage of Spirit

Seith was surprised to hear someone address him, it was even more of a surprise to find that voice belonged to Zelda. with his hood pulled down she would not be able to see the clear astonishment on his face - which he was grateful for - before fixing it back to its calm self. when he was trusting of his exspression he pulled back his hood to reveal his eyes. it took a few moments before her question actually processed to which he simply shruged. "it is created to be blank to those eyes I do not permit. i put whatever i please into these books as well, this current volume details the past two thousand years of your family history." running a hand over the page words burned to life following his fingers before fading away. "i thought to read up on who im traveling with and how best to decide my actions. afterall, we 'Interlopers' as you so casually call us, do have uses if others do not see it." with a sigh, he closed the book before it vanished. "has something of an evil nature possessed you to come to me willingly? i could have your hero save you from it." he was obviously joking yet there was still that hint of an insult as he spoke. afteral; she gave him no other reason to be respectful.
      User Image

MERUI
                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` rito of old kakariko
                                xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ` sage of fire
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Dimitri gestured for her to come closer she hesitated. Though, the rain was getting to her, and her shivers were probably becoming more and more evident. Merui sat down next to him, hugging her knees to her chest similarly to Reina. Her wings provided some warmth to her bare legs. She blinked when he pulled her close as well. He was surprisingly much warm. It reminded her of her and her father in a way. There were rarely cold nights on the mountain, but whenever there was they always huddled close together, her sitting on his lap, and his wings like soft blanket. Of course, she was very young then. Before her father became a travelling postman. A barely audible sigh escaped her lips and she stared up at the dark, cloudy sky. At this point, she was unsure whether it was raindrops or tears falling down her face. She heard Reina say that thank goodness that Rui was alright and that if she should learn anything from this is that she shouldn't kiss anyone till she was married. She said nothing, averting her eyes to the ground. Kiss? Marriage? Love? Nothing good comes out of them in the end.

Soon she was pulled to her feet and Dimitri suggested that they should go inside. Merui didn't really want to see the crazy doctor again, but anything would be better than the rain. He also said he knew something about the said "hero" that Ganondorf spoke of. She followed behind him and walked back into the hut. She was glad to see a fire flickering nearby. She accepted the towel with a curt "thank you", then sat on the ground right next to the fireplace. Fire. Something that she had always loved. She stared into it for a moment. The flames flickering red, orange, yellow, and blue in the area's closest to the coals. Suddenly she saw something flash in the flames and blinked, rubbing her eyes. What was that? A symbol? I must be seeing things. She thought, shaking her head. Dimitri had begun speaking, so she turned her attention to him, forgetting about the symbol.

Merui wasn't sure what to say. The legend was well... a legend after all. Something of the past. What would it have to do with anything now? Dimitri spoke of the Hero being reborn and that it would make sense since Ganon seemed so sure about it. Reina mentioned something about the Kokiri. "How can we be sure that there's a "hero" out there that fits the description of the one from that legend? Reborn? A reincarnation? It doesn't seem possible. Even if we were to find this "hero" how do we know that Ganon will keep his word? He seems like the type of person who would do anything to get power, and having control over Hyrule's main water source is an easy way to keep the citizens under his power." She spoke. Though, everyone seemed convinced that this "hero" did exist out there somewhere and that finding him would help in returning the lake to it's former state. Her opinion probably wouldn't waver this.n restoring Lake Hylia.

Merui heard Reina speak of her father having friends of Kakariko Village and thinking that they might have fled the mountain. "Yes, as much as I know all the settlers of Kakariko Village fled the mountain before the second eruption. They were heading to the ranch when Dimitri and I came here. He probably has more information about that than I do, though." She told her, though she still felt a bit fragile on the subject. Reina turned to her and Dimitri and said she knew a way to the mountain, but they would have to swim. At this a small frown appeared on Rui's face. She had never actually swam before. Living on the mountain, thre was no reason to go swimming, nor a proper source of water for swimming in. This... would be a problem. In moments like these, it would be no problem for a Rito. They could simply fly above the water. Though, with her lack of experience and her injured wing, flying would be nearly impossible. Once again will I have to stay behind? Just like with my father and mother? Frustrated, she looked down at her injured wing. Why had she been so foolish to let her wing get hurt by a bolt? Then again, what were the chances that it would actually hit a blood feather? She sighed softly once more.

Now actually feeling a bit grateful to the doctor, she thanked him and returned the towel he had lent to her. She then heard Reina speaking to someone as she left the hut and blinked curiously. She didn't recognize the voice, and well, it wasn't very audible either with the pouring rain, which now seemed even heavier somehow. After Darutna went outside, Merui stepped into the doorway to see who was outside. First she saw a male Zora speaking to Reina. He seemed rather... flamboyant? For lack of a better term, she went with that. His smiling face didn't quite fit with the sullen mood either. Reina's expression gave off that she was still unhappy. Merui frowned, hoping that the man wasn't like those other pigs. Something else caught her attention. The area... it had turned a strange orange and yellow colors. A woman nearby was chanting something in a language she'd never heard before, with an orb in her palm. She saw the now different colored cloud was causing the water to pour very heavily. So, that's what she had heard. Her crimson eyes gazed in awe as the water drained itself from the cloud and was quickly filling the lake.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Watching as the rain poured down from the sky, her concentration was interupted by a low deep voice.
Closing her hands as the orb slowly shrank and vanished as the rain slowly fall gently again, her body twirled lightly, keeping herself in a light float.
Her red hues stared down at the Goron who asked her if she was refilling up the lake along beside him a bird like creature.
" Why yes I am Goron, I hope you're not going to try and stop me " she spoke coldly, her right hand began to glow slightly as her triforce piece shown dimly.
Seeing the structure of the Goron, he was towering over Nightra, but it didn't set any negative feelings within her as she looked up to him.
" If you are, I'm afraid you won't stand a chance, normal souls can't usually make through when the Twilight has fallen, if you don't take shelter or not let me finish, you and the bird child will become spirits. " Nightra warned them softly, she wanted to finish what she had started and if they don't get listen, it was their loss and she could caredless.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna stood firm as Rui came out as well. He shook his head. ''If your helping us, I'm not going to complain.'' He then saw the blackened Triforce on her hand. ''That marking!? Do you work for Ganondorf too? But if you are, then why would you be filling the lake?'' The large goron stood there, confused. Then she told them to return inside, or they would become spirits. ''Wh-What are you talking about? How can we die from just standing out here? And what's happened? Why is the sky yellow?'' Darutna was completely puzzled as to what was going on, and he wanted answers.

''OOC: Terrible post. DX sry.''

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara
" I must protect everyone!"

Tiara looked back over to Ky as she nodded her head to her, smiling brightly as her hands reached over and grabbed bowls and began to pour soup in there for them.
" Yes, with the sages like our friend over here, we will be able save Hyrule but we need to find all of them first before we can do anything really powerful to stop Ganon once and for all " Seeing Zelda coming up to her and complementing on her cooking, Tiara smiled and giggled as she taken the loaf of bread from Zelda's hands and placed in her pouch as she gave Zelda her own bowl.
" Why thank you Zelda, and I'm quiet fine of any food personally, but enough chatter, eat up. " Looking over to Ky, she noticed Ky was spacing out.
Watching her walk over to Zelda, she noticed a small golden metal like shard in her hands, cocking a brow she wondered what she was doing?
But when Ky snapped back to her normal self, she had left the house in a dash.
Blinking in confusion, she frowned softly, pouting out her lips
" She forgot her soup...." she spoke softly but sadden.
Rising up from her spot, she made her way over to Seith, seeing how Zelda introduced his name, she smiled as she sat the soup down gently on his lap
" Seith is your name? It's very pretty, what does it mean? I'm kinda glad I know your name now, I didn't want to call you Sir forever " Tiara giggled lightly to him, looking down at his book, she listened in on what he spoke about while she began to drink from her own bowl, not using a spoon, just drinking from it.
" I see, that's a pretty interesting book, I would love to see some more history of this land sometime if you want to share some words with each other sometime Seith " Tiara spoke soflty in aw as she watched his magic waving across the pages.
User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

Zelda shuddered a bit when Seith revealed his eyes. Hryule was filled with strange inhabitants, but fish-people, rock-people and bird-people were perfectly normal with the princess. But with this Twili, the fact that he looked Hylian, but everything about him just seemed dark or corrupted made the princess incredibly uneasy.

"Oh come on, you wouldn't let the beautiful princess of Hyrule take a little peek at a page?" she said with a wink. When Seith told her that he was reading up on her family's history, she wanted to get on his case for an intrusion of privacy. Fortunately, Zelda calmed herself, realizing she was the one at fault here for even thinking about going off on Seith because he was a Twili. "Th-that's quite the genealogy you must be looking at, Seith! But it is a glorious one, isn't it? I'm quite proud of what my family made of this land!" Zelda said, leaving out any remark about the Royal Family being attacked by Zant many years ago. She cringed when Seith mockingly said 'Interlopers', but remained silent on the matter.

"Something of an evil...o-oh yes! I have been possessed by the great Ganondorf, and I am here to spill your blood!" she said in a faux-evil voice. She knew that the Twili man was trying to insult her, but she tried to play it off the best she could. She was a princess, he was just a nosy Interloper who had no right to be in Hyrule, so why should she stand for his insults? "B-But seriously, I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday. It was wrong of me to call you an Interloper...that term has been outdated for quite a long time. It's just that...well, my ancestors destroyed the Mirror of Twilight, so you shouldn't be here; you're an invader to me. I was...well I was wrong. There, I said it. I was wrong to judge you based on your people's history." Zelda barely managed to spit the words out, but she meant it. She had been absolutely horrible to Seith and Kyrie yesterday, and if she were to be a good ruler of Hyrule, she would have to become accepting of everyone.

Zelda smiled as Tiara came over and began to talk to the Twili man, but was surprised to see Kyrie walk up to her, willingly at that. Behind Kyrie, Zelda could see a large group of Kokiri surrounding Link, distracting her from the Skull Kid. Kyrie gave her a golden shard of unkown origin, which Zelda quickly snatched up. "I-Is this...!" Zelda stammered, looking at what appeared to be a Triforce piece. Before she could thank her, Kyrie had began to sprint out of the Kokiri Forest. "Something wasn't right with her...Tiara, forget about her soup and Seith, put your book away, we need to go after her!"

Zelda made a mad dash through the grassy town, going towards the arched log that served as an exit to the Kokiri Forest. Sprinting across the bridge, Zelda didn't bother to wait for Link, Seith or Tiara; she needed to make sure Ganondorf had not gotten to Kyrie again. Just on the edge of the forest border, Zelda found Kyrie face to face with a young girl, possibly in her late teens. Her hair was more white than Kyire's, and she had a distinctive red eye of the Sheikah, though the other was scarred and blue. Zelda readied an arrow, but did not aim it. "Kyrie, what's gotten into you? And ma'am, please calm down. You look absolutely terrified, but we mean you no harm. ...J-Just ignore the bow. We seriously come in peace. ...U-Unless you work for Ganondorf, in which case you're in for a world of hurt."

((edited))

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Narrowing her cold eyes at the Goron when he spoke about Ganondorf and her mark while adding other questions, she wasn't the type to deal with so many questions if people didn't knew the right answers off of the bat, she couldn't help as she bared some of her sharp teeth and quickly raising her right hand, showing him the dark triangle;
" I will make a few things simple and quick to answer your pity questions Goron. One, I do NOT work with Ganondorf, nor ever will. Our race loath that man, he and his incarnation has caused our people allot of grief and suffering for his own pleasure.
Two, this mark has been passed down through my family for generations, only going to the males but I'm the luckiest one out of the bunch because I was born with this.
Three, what I'm doing to the lake is refilling it back up to bring life back into it.
Four, this area is covered in Twilight, I used a spell so that once the cloud vanishes I can be safe and not get ill.
Five, only Twili are able to stay in this realm of magic once the spell has been used while others simply turn into spirits and no you will not die. The only people who remain their true form is that they are blessed by the gods like I am and so many others, and the sages of this realm,
and six your final question, the reason the sky is yellow is that the reflection off of the water and in the spell in the air is being reflected just as sun hits the water and reflects your blue sky. "
She spoke, her tone semi quicken by each question that was answered as her red eyes still glaring up to his.
Without moving or flinching, she raised her palm once more towards the cloud, her eyes still kept with the Gorons and the bird.
" Warning you now, things are going to be wet " With the red orb forming in her hands once more, the orb shot off to the cloud, as it combust within it's self, letting down a hard down pour of water like a Tsunami wave from the sky as it landed into the lake, making a huge wave come forth, and splashed all of them including herself.
The sky desmissed it's self as it all return back to normal, and the sky began to grow back into blue, the sun began to shine down at the fully filled lake.
Nightra could be seen hidding in the shade of the house, keeping her body away from the sun.
" Satisfied now Goron? The lake has returned. You may not know it, but I share the same powers as that dumb moron Ganondorf, but I only use my powers for what they are need for. So a simple apology would be nice. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff