Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Slave ^^ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Master >> 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Other <(^) 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Poll Whore 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 > >>

XxphyscomadnessxX's Sweetheart

{ OOC: hey does anyone have " Chunky Breastmilk " as a friend and if you see this chunky I cant send PMs to you/her... }

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - Erick - - - - - - - - - - -

"Do not apologize. For you did nothing wrong Miss Kasondria," Erick stated softly and moved so that the little dragon could crawl easily and without anything blocking its way. "I have never seen a dragon until this day. While I admit they remind me of large lizards with wings, I know that is the lowest description one can give. They are quite remarkable." He could just barely see the little dragon out of the corner of his eye and this made him smile. "You are remarkable Aeria. I wish I could hear you speak, for I know your voice would be just as breath-taking as you are." He knew he was laying it on a little thick, but Erick honestly couldn't help himself. This was the first time he had ever had the chance to speak to a dragon and for all he knew it could also be his last chance.

He turned so that he was now more beside his master, facing the same direction as her.
"I do have to admit that I am glad you were the one that chose me out of all the other masters that came in. You are more than I could have wished for Miss Kasondria."

{{Out for the night!}}

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx Amai Yoshihda

User Image

xxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without getting hurt ?
                                                          xxxxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without crawling in the dirt ?

She watched curiously as he poured the water into the bowl and noticed how it bubbled up. Suddenly a foul odor hit her nostrils, causing Amai to cover her nose with the top of her shirt. A small giggle escaped her lips at his caveman like sentence, if it was even a setence at all, however her head tilted to the side slightly. "Am I supposed to drink it?" she thought, her eyes beginning to widen slightly with fear of the thought of having to drink something that smelled so horrible. If the smell alone was enough to almost bring her to tears, then she could only imagine what it would possibly taste like.

Silently Amai listened as he explained what to do with the water, a sigh of relief forming when she found out she wouldn't have to drink the medicine after all. Then he placed a kimono on the table, telling her she could use it for the time being and she was also allowed to use the bathhouse once her wrist was feeling better. She nodded her head, showing him she understood and placed her wrist in the bowl while he went into the kitchen to cook. The mixture of herbs burned for a minute or two, but probably to take care of the swelling no doubt. Amai brought her head down, letting her chin rest on top of the wooden table for the time being so her wrist could soak in the mixture.

About ten minutes or so had passed when her wrist began to feel a bit better. That was when she decided it might be a good time to go to the bathhouse, so she brought her hand out of the bowl, wiping it off with the bottom of her shirt and grabbed the kimono before heading in the direction Kenji had gone when he left the room, needing to ask him a question. Upon entering, she noticed a pot boiling on the stove but couldn't tell what it was, seeing as she was standing on the opposite end of the kitchen with the kimono in tow. "Uhm.. you don't happen to have a pair of sandals or something I could borrow, do you?" she asked, absently wiggling her toes as she waited for his response.

OOC: It's alright. I might not reply so quickly for a bit. I'm working on another slave profile for this rp because I have no life. xD

User Image

Surefire Faun

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɆTHѦN and ɆVѦN
тʜɘ « D O P P L E G A N G E R » вσч

The pair hesitated when they were brought to the car. Even for Ethan, this car was classy and unbelievably expensive. His father, being who he was, didn't even think about buying such a waste of money. It was a car, no matter how soft the leather or finely polished the interior. Of course Evan, having less appreciation for money and it's worth, got annoyed waiting for Ethan to get in. So with a firm push Ethan stumbled into the car and glared back at Evan, who looked to the side nonchalantly as he got in as well.

Once inside they sat unnecessarily close to one another, trying to keep the filth in a small spot. ' You stink Evan... Ethan said quietly, his nose wrinkling having Evan so close. In response Evan simply pinched Ethan's leg, making Evan jab Ethan in the ribs with his elbow. I am Ethan. Said Evan. And I am Evan. Said Ethan. It was one of their favorite game and one of the simplest. Not to mention it was nearly impossible to get in trouble for it. Since no one knew the difference. Even their voices were the same. What should we call you Master? They both said in unison.

LingThing

User Image

Feral Noob

User Image
Alias׺׺׺Dyer

┗ ------------------------ ┛

==== ====

There is something strange down by the cemetery
Emptying the graves left and right
Ghastly schemes and ghoulish undertakings
Underneath the pale moonlight

Curse the day they invented the crematory
What a foolish waste of potential sales
It’s a damn shame to discard inventory
Think outside the box if all else fails

Death is my business and business is good!

==== ====
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alias sat in his cage with his back against the wall, he didn't dare to move, as of now it was like the shackles were fusing with his skin and even the slightest movement sent pain throughout his entire body. "What a bother" he moaned, speaking was even difficult since he hadn't been served water for the past few days. It was a punishment for attempting to escape the compound, though they made sure to keep him alive and suffering. It wasn't the pain that was the worst though, Alias felt like going insane, his mental state was terrible, being cramped up in once place for so long was becoming troublesome. He just laughed at his currently ill state, "I seem so weak right now, no wonder I haven't been taken in by anybody" he stated with his voice crackling like gravel was in his throat. Taking a deep breath he stood up, ignoring the throbbing sensation in his ankles that seemed to be crying out to him, though if he was to just give up his pride would never forgive him. This boy was such a sob story right now, but anybodies will would be broken if they were treated like this so he payed no mind. Stumbling his way over towards the bars of his cell he banged on it, "s-somebody take these damned chains off of me!" he managed to say aloud, hoping one of the guards would here. Maybe if he could reason with one they would accept his offer, something along the lines of cleaning the entire building for a week, or, anything.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

==== ====

There’s a grave robber at large
Ripping bodies from hallowed ground
Desecrate those who rest in peace
There’s profit to be made from the recent deceased

Skeletal remains are safe in the ossuary
They’re quite stale and not worth a dime
Don’t think me a fiend, this is strictly monetary
Fortune calls and I’ll answer this time.

In this occupation timing is instrumental
A matter of hours can plummet the price
The fact it’s a crime is simply incidental
Freshness is key, nothing else will suffice

Death is my business and business is good!

==== ====

╔══════════════╗
O.o.c : So what's happening?.
╚══════════════╝

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Following his new master, Jayden just continued to smile. Upon noticing the girl hide away in the bathroom, The male stopped and waved to her, smiling. He was about to speak to her when she pointed towards his owner, now at the bottom of the stairs. Jayden turned to the girl and smiled, motioning for her to watch. The male, with his back to the stairs, started to lean back until he 'fell'. Hands out, he began to back flip down the stairs, amazingly quiet. Upon reaching the base he turned to the wall only to jump at it and push himself off, diving through the air, landing a bit behind his owner, no noise made. This wasn't something he was about to show her, she might put him into fights.

Her question was one Jayden had figured she would ask. It wasn't like he exactly answered her. Thinking about his past, the male could only smile, but not the one he normally had, this one was a true smile, one that if held to long, would infect others, making them smile. "Well... Before you bought me I was with a rich family. They were important I guess... presidents or something. I was there to watch over their daughter. She was my first friend. Then one day... After her sixteenth birthday they sold me. As for killing someone... I have done it before, but it was self defense. And before them... I don't really remember. I just remember a lady crying over me." Jaydens mood changed. Sadness washed over him, quickly followed by rage.

"That lady was my mother... And she was murdered and I was stolen. Then sold off. That's how I ended up a slave. I'm just waiting for the day I'm set free. For then I'm gonna go kill those who killed my mother, and see my friend again. Maybe not in that order, but I will do both. Is there anything else you would like to know?" Jayden's usual appeared as he nodded and looked through the food, quickly grabbing a small raw steak from the fridge, and three oranges.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Ϊ Ƚɨʞə ϴяɐɴɠəș
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ӄasondria smiled as Aeria huffed, smoke rising from her nostrils as he called them giant lizards with wings, but was quickly sated when he said they were remarkable. The purring returned at his complement, and she arched her back, rubbing against his cheek with her smooth light blue scales, again resembling a cat. She chirped in his ear softly, hummed for awhile, then started whistling as she sang. Kasondria laughed, "I think you just won her over." She grew quiet as he spoke again. She smiled at him, then pushed her chair away and sat down on the floor with him smiling. She was opposite him, so that she could look at him less awkwardly.

"Mmmm. And I am glad that you had not been chosen before I had gotten there. Her words rang true. She could have chosen anyone, but she doubted that they would have been a better decision than he was. The dragons were humming softly, in response to Aeria's song. They started flying around, showing of their acrobatic skills, weaving together like the most graceful dance. They all had joined accept Emeralda, who was still in her be. Their voices rang together in a beautiful harmony, even for someone who did not understand their words. Kasondria's eyes lit up, the dragoness eyes coming back to her, the pupils slit, and a different shade of green as her body felt like it was shifting into a different shape, though nothing of this could be seen.

Aerie looked at Kasondria, her eyes widening in shock and the little dragon jumped at Kasondria, unfurled her wings and hovered there, touching the middle of the woman's forehead with the tip of her snout. Kasondria's mind cleared and she closed her eyes, standing up and walking away from Erick immediatly. She was at risk of shifting, and if she shifted uncontrolled like she was about to, she would have hurt Erick. She walked to her bed and sat down, her breathing ragged. The dragon's song had more influence on her than any of them had expected, but they couldn't stop in the middle of the song, they had to complete it. Kasondria trembled.

This had happened before, when she and the dragons first discovered she was a Tamer, and she had tuned into a dragon injuring her older brother in the process. The brother didn't blame her for his injury, but everyone else did. Her brother ended up having to go to Dragon Isle to be tended to by the dragons themselves, and had stayed there. Which her family also blamed her for.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency: Hm. Whenever I write I go into this trance, and what shows up is whatever my fingers type and I don't really notice it. I actually hadn't even planned this part of her life. . . . I like it though ^_^
User Image

♦ ɱameha αrakawa ♦

User Image

Mameha looked at the two for a moment before speaking.

"I'm Mameha Arakawa. But just call me Mameha."

She wouldn't ask them to refer to her as Arakawa-san, as such suffixes weren't used in this country. Not to mention the fact that being referred to as 'Ms. Arakawa' in her own home would make her feel uncomfortable.

Suddenly, Mameha pointed to Ethan and said, "You're Ethan." Then she pointed at Evan and said, "You're Evan. Nice try you two, but I already heard you two referring to each other by name. You know- back when you were commenting on my thighs?"

She looked back to the window, noticing that they were almost at the apartment.

"You two reek. As soon as we get inside, I expect you both to use the bath. The clothes I bought should fit you."

The day before, Mameha had gone shopping for male clothes and such in order to prepare for her new accompanying resident. But there was so much that the two boys would have no problem being dressed every day.

User Image

xXTengokuXx

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagexx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxN E R O S È . S E R G I O. D Ex A N G E L I S.
                                    The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society — and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic." - Eric Fromm
xxx▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W i t h: Myself and Iris. : D
O v e rXh e r e:Slave shop.
M yXT h o u g h t s: It would be best to stop the bleeding.

User ImageUser Image

"Even so, that doesn't mean that I'll be fine with you bleeding all over the place but in regards to my name, it's Nerosè De Angelis" The blond remarked before excusing himself for a moment after taking note of a nearby store worker. Upon reaching the man, the blond stated his request and motioned at Iris while doing so. "Are you sure you want to buy her, sir?" The worker asked, trying to reaffirm if he truly wanted to purchase the mentally instable woman. "If I wasn't, would I be wasting my time talking to you? " Nerosè replied in a tone that made it clearly obvious that he was certain of his purchase and after paying the worker, the blond asked if he happened to have any bandages.

And fortunately for him, genetically altered human was able to get one. After that the worker walked over to Iris' cage and opened it before proceeding to walk away from the two. "Again, I'm not keen on someone shedding an unnecessary amount of blood, so is it possible that you could put this on?" The green eyed man asked, holding the bandage towards Iris.

OOC :
SabakuNoToraLuvsAnime

Surefire Faun

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɆTHѦN and ɆVѦN
тʜɘ « D O P P L E G A N G E R » вσч

Mameha! They both said, How strange is was to refer to a master by their first name, if that was her first name. Whatever language she was speaking earlier, they had no idea, so who knew her customs. As for her guess work for the both of them, they simply leaned their heads together. It was a lucky guess as they had unconsciously switched positions a few times while she had her back turned. At least it was one that was very unlikely to be repeated. Though it was kind of annoying to both of them that she was sharp enough to tell they were messing with her. It was boring. They hated nothing more than being bored. In the future they would have to be more careful when they said each others names.

With their heads side to side they casually exchanged glances with one another, a silent agreement between them. What can we say, we like a fine set of thighs. They both grinned widely before looking out the window. When the subject of bathing was brought up, another pair of smiles crossed their lips. Wooow...A bath. The thought of having a clean scalp and a month worth of grim out from under my nails sounds good. Ethan said as Evan was quick to reply. ' Not to mention cutting our nails. I can't stand scratching myself with these sharp nails or getting a hang nail anymore. Both of their tongues stuck out at the idea of the painful feeling.

LingThing

User Image

Tipsy Werewolf

Iris
User Image

Her heart skipped when he got the worker's attention. She watched them talk. And heard in his tone a of 'Don't doubt my choice, I know what I'm doing.' Biting her lip she watches a guard unlock her cage then shackles. Slowly extending her limbs with out restriction deep muscle pain made her wince. Finally she notice Nerosè holding the bandages out towards her.

She looks at him then her wrist. Slowly she took it from his hands, her fingers brushing his. Her fingers were cold and tips of them were a bit rough. And wrap it with little trouble she wrapped up her wound. Every so often her eyes flickered over to her new 'master'. Tilting her head she was curious of him. Slowly stopping the wrapping of the wound. Shaking her head she looks away from him and finishes it up. Only to press her lips together well looking down.

Not knowing what to say or do now. Pushing her hair back some light caught it and showed it was a dark blue. As her eyes were an indigo shade. As she looked back at him. Only to see a worker waiting for Nerosè to look his way. As he held a leash out.

OOC: Bed time, night! May be on in morning to reply. If not evening time then.)
User Image

Let Water make you calm tonight
Let Earth protect your life
Let Fire warm your heart inside
Let Air blow away your fears
Child, Child, close your eyes, let no more tears fall. . . .

User Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

XXX Ҝaryle huffed a sigh and grew more bored by the minute. She looked at her carving and removed the frozen lily, setting it back on the floor still encased in ice before burning her carving, it went up in flames, even though in reality the flames shouldn't have had anything to burn off of. She smiled at the startled gasps from the people around her, who backed up from her glass cage. The guards came rushing over, but the fire was already gone, leaving only a melted puddle that Karlye quickly evaporated into the air. She smiled to herself, and one of the guards snarled to her, "Pull something like that again, and we will be knocking you out with drugs."

Karlyerolled her eyes to stare at the ceiling of the shop and didn't move. The guards grumbled to themselves, one of them staying there to guard her. She watched the fresh wave of people come in, leaving with a large array of slaves, different species, different charms, different collars, different levels of being broken. She stared in shock as a child, hand in hand with an adult, walked by her cage. The child should not be here. But then again, maybe it was good to expose the next generation to the horrors of slave ownership, maybe they would correct the torture of their parents and grandparents. She hoped so. Kasondria closed her eyes and fell into a waking dream, not asleep but pictures flashed across the back of her eyelids. Mostly of her island that she missed very much.

╔══════════════╗
    I am but a Slave.

Around my Neck are many Collar
    Lilcy, blue, light blue, pink, and red.

Apon those Collars are many charms
    Lightning bolt, a pen, a music note, a leaf,
    A sword, skull and bones, and a bird.

╚══════════════╝

. . . . .Fall asleep my precious child,
    I'm here to watch you now.
    You're safe with me, I make no lie,
    Sleep in my arms tonight
    ~Karlye's Lullaby~

Out Of Coincedence:

XxphyscomadnessxX's Sweetheart

Madeleine

User Image

Maddie looked around see as all the other slave where leaving she was happy there where getting you of the hell hole, but she was still here in the dark corner. 'o well!' she thought as she looked around some more!!

"i cant do this anymore" she said as she tryed to brake the chains on her arms and neck, but it was pointless nothing work, it just makes a lot of noise.. "humf, this sucks" she said as she looks down.

[OOC: sorry guys i havent posted cuz all the crazyness of add ppl.]
User Image

♦ ɱameha αrakawa ♦

User Image

The car eventually pulled up to a modern-looking apartment building. It was somewhat skinny, but tall. There were only two apartment rooms on each floor, so the building had about twelve floors, not counting the rooftop garden.

The driver got out and opened the door for Mameha before she got out. Making sure Ethan and Evan were out too, she walked into the building. There was a nicely decorated lobby- complete with a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"This way. I'll take you two to the baths."

Mameha led the boys into the elevator before pressing the button for the second floor. She didn't really feel like taking the stairs. She was just tired and wanted to relax now that she was home.

User Image

xXTengokuXx
User Image
永遠に続く記憶は好みを失い、私の敵および憎悪になった。
Everlasting memories have lost its taste and became my enemy and hate.

Kenji stood in the kitchen looking around for different things to put into the pot for dinner. He found a few different things, like Spinach leaves, onions, as well as a few other assorted vegetables. His mind was filling with a few ideas as to what all he could use to give his guest a health meal for her first night at his home. As he walked around keeping himself busy he heard Amai speak. As he turned to look at her as he was listening to her question, but his eyes focused on her wrist for a moment to see how it looked. He could tell it was still pretty bad. "Well that wrist still looks bad. We'll bandage it up when you get out and wait to see how it looks in the morning." He said confidently. He then turned to check on the food. "There is a pair of sandals out in the bathhouse you can use. all though they might be a bit big on your feet I thing they will work well enough to reach from the bathhouse to here." He said happily.

((OCC: Sorry it took so long! We ended up going out for some food and a walk last night. ><; And now I just typed this up really fast because I am tired and now it is time for bed! Dx))

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

ЖKenji UreiЖ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces