Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Slave ^^ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Master >> 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Other <(^) 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Poll Whore 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Surefire Faun

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɆTHѦN and ɆVѦN
тʜɘ « D O P P L E G A N G E R » вσч

Ethan roused from his sleep. With a groan he stretched his back, arms folded behind his head. He was so stiff, his back cracked a few times before he slouched and sighed. How annoying it was to be a slave. Terrible food, not getting to bath and sleeping on the cold hard ground. If you were lucky they would toss in a pile of hay, but that would only start to stink after a few days and became unusable. After rolling his neck a few times he looked down beside him where his companion laid. The doppleganger looked quite cross, despite how blank his face was. No doubt he did not agree with their current living quarters either. ` Wake up Evan...` Ethan said as the doppleganer rolled onto his belly in an attempt to ignore his human. `Your so lazy... Ethan said as he leaned back against the cool wall. ` The steam calling the kettle hot...` Evan said in return to the insult. ` You said it wrong...geeze.`With a yawn Ethan folded his arms behind his head as the doppleganger pushed himself from the ground`and crawled over the Ethan. The doppleganger was rather clingy to his human but at least in a good way. If it was bad, it wouldn`t be the first time the Evan clung tightly around Ethan`s neck.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - Erick - - - - - - - - - - -

Erick had to admit that he was surprised. He didn't expect to just be let loose to do whatever it was that he wanted to do. He gazed around her room, noticing the different things and smiling at them.

"You are a beautiful artist Miss Kasondria," he said gently while he peered over her shoulder. "I am an artist too. I used to draw and paint whenever I had spare time." He couldn't hide his smile, especially whenever it involved learning something so wonderful about someone else. He was glad she was artistically inclined, for they might get along a little better.

Erick easily sat down on the floor by her seat. He sat indian style, his dark heavy clothes cascading around him while he chest showed from his pulled back shirt. He took his white, thin scarf from around his neck and folded it gently while he waited on her. He had no plans of wandering around, enjoying the taste of a slight freedom, even if it really was just moving from one form of captivity to another.

" Miss Kasondria..." he started gently. "Why am I here? Do I have any duties? What exactly am I supposed to do... and why did you pick me out of all those other dozens of capable beings?"
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXLulu TanakaXXXXXXXXXX

tab Lulu awoke in her cage in a way that was the opposite of the way most slaves reacted to awakening in a cage. She awoke with a big smile across her face as if to say, 'hello world today is going to be a great day!' As her eyelids fluttered open they revealed to bright light orange eyes that glimmered in the light that the light bulbs in the shop produced. Her pink lolita style dress had three bows going up the torso, three for the number of masters she'd had in the past.
tab The pink haired girl peered around the slave shop only to notice that everyone seemed to sad in thier cages. She couldn't seem to fathom why. They were alive, weren't they, and soon they'd each have a master to play with and enjoy one's company, so why were they all in mopey moods. Everything could be worse. They could be dead, or worse treated horribly. She never knew any one who had done that. So the problem, what was it?
tab No matter what thought flew by in her head, the smile stayed plastered across her face as she was happy, she felt there was no reason not to be.

User Image
User Image

♦ ɱameha αrakawa ♦

User Image

Mameha was looking at the cages one final time. If she didn't find a slave this time around, she would go home and try again the next day. But suddenly, her eye was caught by two boys- identical in appearance- with black hair and striking yellow eyes. Twins, perhaps? She walked up to their cage and inspected them for a long moment.

They were well-built, healthy in appearance, and mostly clean. But judging from the cleanliness of the cages, she couldn't particularly blame them. It wasn't like the shop owners let them out much anyway, probably. They probably hadn't left their cages since the day they arrived at the shop. But rather than feel sorry for them or bother to give an introduction, Mameha gripped the cage bars and looked directly at the boys.

"You two. Do you want to get out of here?," she asked them, no hint of any particular emotion in her voice.

Even if they said no, she was still taking them. They were the most presentable out of her current options and she really wanted to get this over with, go home, and have some lunch. She hadn't eaten since breakfast after all. And once she presented the two slaves to her father as her "bodyguards," he would happily let her remain in her new apartment.

User Image

xXTengokuXx
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ӄasondria sighed as he asked his questions. She looked down at him, her eyes soft. She spoke, her voice quiet, "First and foremost, please just call me Kasondria or Kas. You are here because my parents forced me to get a . . servant. As to your duties. . . I'm not even sure myself. If I need something. . ." She shook her head, then continued, "I don't know. A companion perhaps. The only person I like in my family, and get along with well, is my grandmother. And she is visting Dragon Isle, where this drawing is based on. She is taking care of the dragons, bringing back any eggs she finds, healing injuries, making sure they have enough food, and so on. She won't be back for many months."

Kasondria looked away from him back at her drawing, but not working on it. She frowned slightly and answered his last question, "As to why I picked you, I doubt Emeralda would have let me pick anyone else," she laughed and winked at him, getting a hiss from the garden as Emeralda heard her. "Something about you. . . called to me. I walked amongst multitudes of people, most lifeless and scared, but none truly attracted my attention except for you." She shrugged and stopped speaking, going back to her drawing.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Hry'drask Crixus Jackson

Oh, what a fortuitous day this was. Blessed be the Old Ones. Most shied away from him; his looks, his actions, his manner. Everything about his caused slaves to flee in terror. He loved that scent. He usually didn't have slaves begging to him but not having a single that wished to be his caused a bad taste in his mouth. He decided that he may just have to pick one. He gave a small sigh as he slithered past cages. "I am looking for more then just fear but that is an oh so important trait. Oh, the choice may just kill me."

His tongue flicked out again as he slithered over to a woman's cage, his eyes narrowing as the scent of elemental magic filled his lungs. He turned, looking around as he saw a pink haired girl with a large smile on her face. Another sigh escaped his lips as he looked about. He didn't want to rush into picking at slave but, then again, there didn't seem to be too many left. "It would ssseem that I might be scraping the bottom of the barrel." It didn't much care for either but he wasn't going to be too picky. Either way, he would leave this place with a new slave.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - Erick - - - - - - - - - - -

"I cannot call a lady I am not courting by such a casual name. Could I call you Little Princess?" he asked with a chuckle, trying to joke with her since she seemed slightly annoyed by his being there. Well, he wouldn't say annoyed, but something didn't sit right. Did she want him to leave?

"And I am very happy that you picked me. I admit that I feel bad for all the other ones that are still there, but I suppose one needs to look after themselves first and foremost."
He realized he was rambling on and was probably losing the lady's interest.
"I shall leave you to your work Little Princess," he teased once more as he stood to his feet, his height towering over her as she sat over her desk working. She was extremely talented and he was happy to be owned by such a lovely person.
User Image
永遠に続く記憶は好みを失い、私の敵および憎悪になった。
Everlasting memories have lost its taste and became my enemy and hate.

Kenji stood silently until the pot started to whistle loudly, telling him that the water was ready. He picked up the pot and turned off the stove, then he took a folded up towel that sat on the counter and he wandered over into the dining room. There he set up the wooden table, that sat low to the ground, sitting the bowl of green powder and the towel next to it on the table. He placed the pot on the towel so it wouldn't harm the table.

The brown haired Kenji sat quietly at the table inside the dining area, the kimono he had for Amai folded next to him. His legs crossed and his eyes closed, He was waiting for the young woman to finish exploring his dojo, so he could help her with her wrist. His brain slowly slipped into a light trance of meditation, his mind blocking out all sounds, yet being completely aware of everything going on around him.

As Kenji sat quietly meditating he could feel Amai's aura enter his home. His eyes slowly opened and his head turned, looking towards the entrance into the dining room. Kenji extended out his arm, with his hand open over the table, more or less offering the seat across from him to Amai when she would walk by.

((OCC: Yeah it's a really interesting subject. I like anime as well! I live in Maryland so every year I go to the Anime convention Otakon. >< So don't worry about feeling like a nerd. Lol. ))

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

ЖKenji UreiЖ
User Image

True Strength is being able to smile even in the worst of times. . .
User Image
強度⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱電源⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱能源
۰ ۰ ۰⇍ Tiger ⇏۰ ۰ ۰
Strength
Power x
Energy

⇏ Kameron sighed. He shifted uncomfortabely in his cell. He sat down briskly, unable to stand up comfortably. His tail slowly whipped back and forth, he was agitated. He looked around at the multitudes of people who were walking past him. His green eyes flickering from person to person. He wondered if he was going to be bought again, and smiled at that thought, his fangs showing in that smile, gaining him a glare from one of the slavers. The guard walked over to him, holding a stick that buzzed with electricity at the end, sticking it into the cave to shock Kameron. Kameron gasped, then groaned in pain. The guard left satisfied, and Kameron hissed. He rubbed the spot where he had been shocked cringing as the smell of burnt skin assaulted his nose a moment before the wound healed itself.

He was a quick healer, which allowed the guards to abuse him more without "damaging" him. He had only ever scared once when he had been whipped mercilessly, and just for asking if he could get a different brand of detergent, for the other one was selling out. He scowled and leaned against the cold bars of his cage, muttering unintelligebly and in a different language. He stared at the people around him, his ears flickering to the different sounds, cringing when ever a loud noise was made, especially the screaming. He hated it, and didn't think he could bare much more without completely losing his mind, but he pushed through it.

. . . And true Strength always leads to great Power.

User Image

OOC:

Surefire Faun

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɆTHѦN and ɆVѦN
тʜɘ « D O P P L E G A N G E R » вσч

As soon as the girl said `you two` they both shot up and scrambled over the ground to the bars. ` A meal ticket, a meal ticket` The mumbled to each other as they looked her over, their movements exactly the same also to the point of creepy. I don`t know...she is kinda skinny, I doubt she has much food. Evan sighed looking to his human. What are you saying! Look at her thighs! Ethan nodded towards the and they both tilted their head for a better look. Your right! They are nice and firm. No doubt she eats well! As Evan said this Ethan gasped and grabbed his doppleganger, spinning him away from the girl. Briefly he looked over his shoulder at the girl then back to Evan, who he leaned over and whispered to. We can`t look to enthusiastic Evan! He said quietly as the other looked a bit puzzled. Why...whats wrong... He mumbled back, obviously disappointed. I don't want her to think we are easy! It would seriously suck if she thought she could walk all over us... He grumbled, but he really did want a place that did not stink of filth. Oh...right With a nod to one another they stayed turned away, pretending to not be interested.

LingThing

User Image
Hardly waited for a reply before deciding this wouldn't do either. He turned away from the cage impatiently, gazing out across the cages a moment more, he snapped his fingers at the worker who was following him around. "You're wasting my time." He said crisply, and turned to leave.
"Wait- wait sir. I was just about to show you a few more slaves." The man babbled, and Erin turned to look at him properly, a glare in his eyes.
"Hurry up then." he said, and sighed, eyes half lidded. The place was almost unbearable. It was dirty, noisy, unrefined. Most of the slaves looked like half starved people he could have picked up off the street. That was when his eyes rested on Lulu. Pink, happy, looking utterly unconcerned of the environment. He'd strode over to her, kneeling down to get a good look at her with his steel eyes. Simply staring.
The man that had been accompanying him wasn't sure if he should speak or walk off, because both seemed the wrong thing to do, and so he stood quietly, waiting for Erin's eminent disapproval.

User Image
Trey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trey could tell the girl was angry as he turned to head back to the fire. It was until Shelby growled that he turned back to look at her. Caught unaware, the blow glanced off his jaw, snapping his neck in the direction of the hit. He stagged back, dazed by the hit to his jaw and the situation was taken out of his hands. The large wolf bounded from the tent, leaping for the girl in an effort to pin her to the ground. A fleeting thought went through Trey's head as he considered the problem. If the gril struck Shelby, the wolf wouldn't hesitate to sink her teeth in and if she struggled or managed to dodge Shelby, the wolf would only become more enraged. It was at this time that Trey was trying to remember why these thoughts were important, his head groggy as he tried to shake out the fog. As quickly as it came, the fog was gone and Trey's eyes snapped to the girl. He could see Shelby flying towards her but knew he would be to late to stop her. He wondered vaguely if the girl would be fast enough to avoid the wolf and if not, would she be willing to risk her life to strike back against it?

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx Amai Yoshihda

User Image

xxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without getting hurt ?
                                                          xxxxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without crawling in the dirt ?

Amai heard the whistle of the teapot, shoulders tensing slightly as her head jerked in the direction it came from. Apparently loud noises made her a little uneasy. Her pastel pink eyes glanced around the home and slowly, she made her way forward seeing Kenji sitting in the dining room, a teapot on a towel on the table. She went forward, noticing a green powder in the bowl which had also been sitting on the table. "What's that for?" she asked, taking the seat across from him, letting her dirty socks rest beside her on the hard wood floor.

Obviously her wrist was getting worse by the seconds, the area now bruised and swollen in places. It hurt her a lot, but she had become used to hiding the pain over the years. In fact, Amai was used to hiding all of her emotions from people. She'd been able to fool all of her old friends and classmates to believe everything was fine when she would show up at school with marks and bruises on her, passing them off as little accidents she had, convincing everyone that she was a total klutz. Sighing, she began thinking about the past again, wondering what had happened to everything she once knew and cared about.

OOC: Sorry. Writer's block. I'd love to go to a convention, but I never have the money for them. They sound like a lot of fun though. I'm stuck in NC now. In the process of moving back here from Georgia. Bleh.. Debating on leaving though.. It's kind of a long story..

User Image
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ӄasondria scowled playfully at his nickname, but couldn't help but smile at him. He was such a gentleman. She smiled again as he said that he was glad she picked him, returning to his work. "No, don't leave, please," she said, her hand wrapping around his wrist. She looked at her hand and immediatly let go again and slowly moved it back to her side, not quite sure why she had just done that. She wanted him to stay, she enjoyed his prescence, even if they were both silent and doing nothing. A click came from behind her and she looked at the incubator, one of the eggs was moving, knocking into the egg next to it. She smiled. The egg wasn't going to hatch today, but would in the next few days.

"Will you stay? You don't need to if you would prefer to retire to your room. . ." she said quietly, looking up at him. Then she spoke again quickly, "And if you will not speak with me so casually as you say, then call me 'Miss Kasondria' afterall I am older than you. . ." She trailed off, her voice going quiet as she looked back at her drawing, but not continuing on it, for she had gotten done what she had wanted for the day. She half glanced up at him from beneath her red hair.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:
User Image

♦ ɱameha αrakawa ♦

User Image

Mameha watched the two boys converse for a moment. Were they actually discussing whether or not to take her offer? Them? The ones who were sitting in their own filth while she was bothering to offer them food, shelter and a clean environment? And don't think she didn't hear the little debate over her thighs- as shapely as they were in contrast to her petite waist. She scoffed and mumbled in Japanese- her native language- to herself before looking at them once again. A sigh escaped her lips as she let go of the cage bars and took a step back.

"Weeellll, if that's really how you feel about my offer, I'm sure that there's another slave around here that would be more than happy to come along..," she said rather nonchalantly.

Mameha wasn't just saying that either. There was another slave in a cage nearby- one with tiger-like features. He seemed perfectly intent on getting out of there. He would probably jump at the opportunity to leave, and he might even be way more thankful to her than these two brats ever would. But if they were a little more polite and showed more enthusiasm in going with her, she would take them in a heartbeat.

User Image

xXTengokuXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas