Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Slave ^^ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Master >> 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Other <(^) 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Poll Whore 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - Erick - - - - - - - - - - -

Erick could not help but smile down at her. Easily, he found himself sitting back down, as per her request.
"As you wish," he whispered. He sat differently this time, his face away from her as he rested his head against her side, leaning against her and her chair. He curled his knees in front of him so that he could comfortably curl his arms around his legs, bringing them slightly towards his chest.

"And Miss Kasondria, to me, age is no matter. We are as old as we wish ourselves to be."
Erick personally hated age, for it was why he was thrown from his family. They waited until he was completely of age with all legal matters tossed away. He longed for the days when he was younger and his older brothers sparred with him out in the snowy hills.

"Also, I am very happy right here if it does not bother you." He was actually very tired from the dull roar of the shop. He wasn't able to get any sleep there, but at the moment he was enjoying himself too much to allow himself to drift off to sleep.

Surefire Faun

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɆTHѦN and ɆVѦN
тʜɘ « D O P P L E G A N G E R » вσч

Both of them fidgeted anxiously as she said she just might reconsider her offer. See...you pissed her off! She is cursing us with her strange language Evan shivered ruffling his humans hair. Well I didn't mean to piss her off! He said still stubbornly, not wanting to beg for her to take them. Geeze...humans and their stubborn pride. Evan stood up from the ground and turned towards the human girl. His face was a bit cross, since his Ethan didn't like the idea of begging, of course Evan didn't. Still one of them had to do it and Ethan was already getting starting to get sick in this s**t hole. Walking back to the bars Evan kneeled down, pressing his forehead to the dirty cement. Evan! Ethan growled at his doppleganger as he acted so shamelessly. Shut up Ethan. The doppleganger said though not removing his head from the ground. Please forgive my others rude behavior. He sometimes has a hard time remembering his new place in the world. Ethan stared at Evan and felt embarrassed. It wasn't this fault his parents threw him to the first slaver they came across...actually...it was.

User Image

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagexx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxN E R O S È . S E R G I O. D Ex A N G E L I S.
                                    The sick individual finds himself at home with all other similarly sick individuals. The whole culture is geared to this kind of pathology. The result is that the average individual does not experience the separateness and isolation the fully schizophrenic person feels. He feels at ease among those who suffer from the same deformation; in fact, it is the fully sane person who feels isolated in the insane society — and he may suffer so much from the incapacity to communicate that it is he who may become psychotic." - Eric Fromm
xxx▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W i t h: Myself and Iris. : D
O v e rXh e r e:Slave shop.
M yXT h o u g h t s:I can't do that much right now.

User ImageUser Image

Pray tell me, that those anti-prego pills were given to her for some other reason. The twenty three year old couldn't help but think upon hearing Iris' response. Sure, he had once heard of birth control pills being used to control mood disorders with the way the woman said it, the thought didn't click. Instead, his brain jumped to a totally different conclusion. But upon catching a glimpse of a clipboard that was right next to the woman's cage, Nerosè's train of though stop. Pausing for a few minutes to read and absorb the information, the blond finally glanced back at 'Iris' (or atleast that's what the clipboard said her name was). However upon doing so, he finally noticed the woman's bleeding wrist.

That's not good. . . But of course, he really couldn't do anything about the bleeding. He didn't have anything on him right now for the woman to use to act like a bandage and even if he did, the guard would most likely yell at him for trying to deliberately put his hands in a cage. Though, after a few more seconds of thinking, the genetically altered entity spoke up. "Your name's Iris, right? Would you mind if I bought you? I mean, I know it's a really inconvenient question to ask when your wrist is bleeding but I don't have anything right now that could help you and I'm sure if I did, the guards would scold me for doing so. After all, most likely they wouldn't want their customers putting their hands in the cages of slaves,"

OOC : Sorry for the wait and suckish post. D :
SabakuNoToraLuvsAnime

Fashionable Genius

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Love is a battle, love is a war love is a growing up.

OOCShe's talking to Kameron if that's not obvious xD

Emiri sighed, thinking about how hard this decision was going to be. She had been thinking about it all the time, who she was going to choose. It was going to break it heart, but at least she was saving one. Walking past the cages she saw all types of creatures. Some of them were scary, others were too timid. She stood and brushed her hair out of her face, she had probably been walking in there for over an hour. Looking at every cell she couldn't seem to find the right one, or at least one she though would like her. Suddenly something caught her eye, or rather someone. It seemed like a boy around her age, but he had tiger ears and a tail, white ones. It amazed her, she thought they were gorgeous. Happily walking up to the cage she knelt down and smiled at him. He had pretty green eyes that attracted her very much, putting her hand lightly on one of the bars she gazed at him. "Hello there." she said in a sweet soothing voice. She slowly stuck her fingers through the gaps over the bars gesturing for him to come closer. "Come here, I won't hurt you." trying to talk to him so he wouldn't get startled or angry. She really had no intentions of mistreating anybody, she loved everybody in general. The girl wasn't sure if the cat like boy could understand her though, hoping her small gestures would show that she wasn't trying to harm him at all. The boy seemed kind, not only that, she loved his cat like features and mostly his eyes. Looking at him for a few seconds longer waiting for a response she realized that this was the one she wanted to adopt. "I hope he accepts me."
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ӄasondria smiled again at Erick as he sat down again. She started though when something landed on her head. She looked up at the dragon who was looking at her upside down, its light blue eyes blinking slowly, flicking its tongue out at her. Her stomach was tingling with the close contact that she had with Erick, not quite sure as to the cause. She resisted the urge to pet his hair buy pulling the baby dragon from her head and into her lap. It puffed out a cloud of smoke saying, "Who is this?" The creature flicked its tongue out at the man curiously, but was unable to move closer because of Kas's grip.

As he spoke about age not mattering to him, she smiled again. It was just one more thing that would be new to him about her. That she was immortal. And when people found out, humans especially, they didn't always react well. "I. . . uh don't mind at all actually," she said truthfully, but almost embarrassed to admit it. The dragon finally squirmed its way out of her grip and jumped onto Ericks shoulder, then onto his folded knees. It sat there, puffing out a tiny blue flame accidently. "Um, that's Aeria. She's just a baby dragon, but will probably grow into one of the huge dragons instead of staying miniature like Emeralda," Kasondria said, the dragon sticking her tongue out at Kasondria for calling her a "baby" making Kasondria chuckle softly.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:EDIT--> Oh just to warn you Tiger is at my house and we are currently sharing the computer, so if one or the other is on that means we are both still there ^_^
User Image

♦ ɱameha αrakawa ♦

User Image

Mameha heard one of the boys apologize, making her turn back to look. But not only was he apologizing for their rude behavior, he was even bowing. She had to hold back a smirk from the sight. Now that was more like it. She walked back up to the cage and looked them over again for a long moment- as though she had to think really, really hard about it. But in reality, she was only thinking about how this was going to work.

Her apartment was certainly big enough. It had two bedrooms- and judging from this pair's closeness, they would have no problem sharing a queen size. She ate in the apartment dining room like most of the residents instead of cooking herself. Her kitchen would rarely ever be used, so they could get food as they pleased. This could work.

Not wasting another moment on torturing the pair due to their earlier rudeness, Mameha motioned for one of the workers to come over.

'Do you have a question, ma'am?,' she was asked.

"No- rather, I have made a decision. I wish to purchase these two immediately."

The worker's face brightened as he ran off for a moment, returning with a clipboard and form for her to sign. Mameha grabbed the pen and signed each line as directed before handing over the appropriate amount.

"Don't bother with change. I have no time."

The worker didn't bother protesting as he pocketed the money and opened the cage of the pair. But rather than wait for them to get up and come out, Mameha began walking for the front door, motioning for them to follow.

"Hurry up. The car is waiting outside."

User Image

xXTengokuXx

Tipsy Werewolf

Iris
User Image

She looks at him and thinks,"Well bleeding doesn't bother me. But I guess being stuck with you. Would be better then those pervs who try to provoke some of us.", she shoots a guard who walks by with a bandaged nose a dirty look,"And yes, Iris is the only part of my name I recall.", she says sighing.

OOC:It's okay DarkHalo, btw call me Tora or even Iris in OOC convo))

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - Erick - - - - - - - - - - -

Erick couldn't help but smile as he reached his hand toward the baby lizard. He didn't touch it, but instead allowed it to sniff at him if it preferred or even to crawl over him. He was open and stayed friendly, his smile welcoming the creature.

"Hello Aeria, it is a pleasure to meet you. I'm Erick." He had learned by now to stay pleasant, even when talking with dragons, which in his head were flying lizards. For all he knew, these could be more shifters that he just didn't know. So instead, he kept his suave air and enjoyed the new company. He then tilted his head upward to look toward Kasondria and smile. His hair fell back to the side from the angle and his eyes closed before pulling his head back down to look at the dragon.

"You have amazing and beautiful friends Miss Kasondria," he pointed out.

{{Alright, I'm about to go to bed though. One more post <3 }}

Surefire Faun

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɆTHѦN and ɆVѦN
тʜɘ « D O P P L E G A N G E R » вσч

Evan did not lift his head until he heard the door unlock. By that point the girl was already walking away and Ethan was at Evan's side with in moments. You didn't have to do that...there are more than enough people to buy us. It didn't have to be her. Ethan said as he grabbed Evan's upper arm and pulled him to his feet. Well, your getting sick. I would rather get you somewhere you can get better than having to watch you die in this s**t hole. Ethan's face flushed from embarrassment. He had hoped Evan had not noticed him getting a cold even though he was being a bit dramatic.

Slapping Ethan on the back of his head Evan gestured to their new 'master' who was already leaving the room. Starting with surprise Ethan ran after her, Evan close on her heels. ' Coming!' They said in unison as they jogged to catch up with her. Once they caught up they walked briskly behind her, one on each side. Waaaah....fresh air... Ethan inhaled deeply, loving the feeling of the warm sun on his skin. Yeah... Evan enjoyed the crisp smell of the air, almost enough to make his nose hurt after being in such filth for such a long time.

LingThing

User Image
User Image

True Strength is being able to smile even in the worst of times. . .
User Image
強度⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱電源⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱能源
۰ ۰ ۰⇍ Tiger ⇏۰ ۰ ۰
Strength
Power x
Energy

⇏ Kameron had been watching, and listening, to the two boys sharing a cage next to him. If he had it correct, they were dopplegangers, well one was a human, though he wasn't quite sure which was which. He looked up at the woman smiled to himself and looked away, leaning casually against his cage, his legs out straight with one bent. He had one of his arms against his leg. He watched the far wall, but continued listening to the noises. When one of them apologized to the woman, the woman changed her mind making Kameron grin once more. He quietly murmered a good luck enchantment that didn't actually work, but it was what his people had always said to someone they wanted to wish good luck or good fortune upon. It was in his own language, and not a single person there would understand him, unless they were from his tribe, which was highly unlikely.

He glanced up at the woman who kneeled down, flinching away from her as her hand entered the cage, expecting pain. When she made a gesture, he actually listened to what she was saying. He move a little more than an inch towards her, but no more, staring into her blue eyes, trying to decipher what kind of person she was, with little luck. He knew that a lot of times, the slave buyer acted nice in the beginning, just to be extra cruel in the end. He adjusted his speaking to that of her language saying, "Hello." That was all he said, one simple word in his pleasent voice, a small smile on his lips. Hovering behind her was the guard from earlier, an electric tazer in his hand, it hummed loudly and painfully in Kameron's sensitve ears. He moved away from the guard, going to the opposite side of the cage, staring at the cruel face above the girl.

. . . And true Strength always leads to great Power.

User Image

OOC:

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageAdarnaUser ImageSimuhUser Image

Isabella Melody

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Locked up in chains . . .
╚══════════════╝

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃
✤✣Where am I : In the Forest
✣✤What am I doing : Punch
✤✣Who am I with : Trey
✣✤How I feel : Angry, Shocked
✤✣ⓄⒸ Sorry it's so short D:

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Isabella smiled when her fist made impact with Trey's face. Only to see Shelby rush at her, that made her smile some more.

"My chance to escape," she thought, as she fell to the ground before Shelby could pin her, rolling away from the wolf. Then she quickly got up and began running, running for her life. She ran and ran, but she didn't get far. She suddenly, slowed to a walk. Wait. . . Why was she walking? She couldn't control her legs, and she found herself turning back to Trey and walking back to bow. Her eyes were wide in shock.

Why couldn't she control her body? What was happening? Something was wrong? Was it being done by Trey or the slave owner? She felt so confused. . .

╔══════════════╗
Don't pity me, I have tainted hands
╚══════════════╝
User Image
永遠に続く記憶は好みを失い、私の敵および憎悪になった。
Everlasting memories have lost its taste and became my enemy and hate.

Kenji let out a small sigh and looked over at Amai as he moved his hand over and back onto his knee. His eyes opened and he let out a small smile before grabbing the tea pot and pouring the now cooled off water into the bowl, it was warm, not hot nor cold. When the water mixed with the powder it started to bubble looking similar to what most people thought would have been a type of acid. However it was a form of medicine that rapidly reduced swelling, and redness to a wound. It was something made from different herbs, passed down to him from his Father's side of the family.

The bubbling green water let out a horrific odor it burned the nostrils and everything. He knew that she wouldn't like it but he had hoped that he would trust her enough to at least give it a try. "Small bad heal good." Was all he said to her and pushed the bowl over to her side of the table. "Just sit your wrist in the bowl and let it soak for a bit." He explained. As he waited for her to say something he picked up the folded up Kimono and sat it on the table. "This is for you. When you are fell like your wrist is stable enough you may use the bathhouse to relax and change." He continued.

He soon stood up and looked over at her, knowing she was unsure of the medicine. "I'll start dinner." He said as he continued off into the kitchen. There he started working on a good and healthy meal. He wasn't to sure as to what she liked but he figured he would just try something basic. So He decided to start boiling water and some noodles, he was making Ramen.

((OCC: Sounds like it. >< But conventions are fun if ya ever get the chance you really should go to one. And just to let you know if it takes me a bit to reply I have some friends over, playing Yu-Gi-Oh. >< <-- Is a nerd. Lol ))

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

ЖKenji UreiЖ
Trey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trey watched the girl run off into the woods. He chuckled as his wits returned. She was a fast one but Shelby wouldn't stand for it. She looked up at Trey, waiting for the command to hunt. That was when a faint rustling brought him to look up. His slave was walking back to his camp site. That was curious enough but once she reached him, she bowed and awaited commands. His tounge clicked and Shelby moved closer, leaving the girl no opening to avoid her this time. Her fangs stood out, bright white against the brown muzzle. The growling was something angry and dangerous. The girl would risk much if she ran again. "Why come back?" Trey questioned the girl. He wondered if he had unknowingly shown her presence to the plants. If they knew she shouldn't be running off, they might use their connection to all things living in order to force her back to him. He shrugged as the thought went through his mind. If he hadn't hunted her down or she hadn't come back, she might not have survived the night. The forest was no place to wander around alone in.
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ӄasondria started forward as he moved his hand toward the dragon. The babies had a horrible tendency to bite things, though she didn't have teeth yet, but she had strong jaw muscles. The dragon spoke to her, "See! At least he has manners! He introduced himself!" The dragon's voice was taunting and Kasondria rolled her eyes, looking back down at Erick. She smiled at him as he looked up at her. His hair falling to the side made him look rather attractive and she had to swallow the lump that formed itself in her throat after he turned away.

The dragon purred, arching its back underneath his chin like a cat. The dragon curled around his neck like a necklace as he called her "amazing and beautiful." That comment immediatly won over her, and any other dragon that was listening, for they loved any sort of complements. "Thank you. And apparently they think you are amazing as well. I have never seen them bond with anyone who wasn't a Dragon Tamer, you should feel proud. Dragon Tamers sort of run in my family, they are people who are very close to dragons, and can sometimes share in the dragon's unique magic. They can also understand, and control, dragons. So if you see me speaking with one, don't think I am crazy," Kasondria laughed. She reached down to scratch the dragon's head an brushed against Erick's hair and face. She immediatly pulled her hand back mumbling, "Sorry." Her face and the tips of her ears burned in embarrassment, causing a scratchy chuckle to come from Emeralda who was in her little hanging hammock that was big enough for quite a few of the dragons.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:
User Image

♦ ɱameha αrakawa ♦

User Image

Mameha was just as relieved to have clean air in her lungs again, and she had only been in that place for twenty minutes or so. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to be forced into a tiny cage when you were surrounded by such filth. But instead, she had a nice, fancy new apartment waiting for her where there were maids constantly at work and freshly prepared food.

The trio walked about two minutes down the sidewalk before getting into a rather fancy looking car parked outside. The interior was roomy so they wouldn't have to squeeze into the back together. Mameha closed the door once they were all in and told the driver, "Kensington Tower, please."

The driver nodded and started up the car, driving away. The dumpy slave shop slowly drifted out of sight, giving way to much nicer neighborhoods and more up-scale buildings. Then again, almost anything was up-scale compared to a slave shop.

Mameha cross her legs and rested her chin in her palm as she looked out at the passing scenery. She was still thinking of what they might have in the dining hall for today, but realized that there were now two more mouths to feed in her life. Removing her head's weight from her palm, she turned to look at the two.

"So, what are your names?"

User Image

xXTengokuXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out