Welcome to Gaia! ::

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Evil Ryu Bateson
(I take it back this is a far better work of art than that monstrosity Maira posted...wtf Mystique is her mom...gtfo. I swear the rp style of ******** up is almost like Kira's. Now sis is going to hiss.)
(*HISS!* O:<< )

Rainbow Cultist

((It's the best failfiction ever. Especially when you're so tired you laugh at anything. I died laughing when she said Edward lost cuntsciousness. *...bursts into a fit of snickers again*
I'm enjoying my first night of summer. >.>

Kira? Is that someone I should know or did I miss that one?))

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
(I'm not sure you were around when she was...she kept changing her race -even became a robot. A ROBOT in medieval times! >_> She pretty much spent most of her time sitting on clouds and sighing...Plus she kept getting together with different guys. Got married to an overly depressed *god* guy called Darken. But yeah, the majority of her posts were sighs and such. She once became a vampire with a tight leather top and jeans. Lol.)

Rainbow Cultist

((Wow. There are no other words for that. Wow alone is the sole suitable response. ._. ))

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
(I recall her changing her race to a dragon, then she was a wolf. Btw her father was a dragon too. You'll more than likely get a more lulzy/amusing description from Ryu since he's good at writing that kinda stuff.)

Distinct Bloodsucker

(Maira definitely wasn't around during the Kira and Darken Ages. That ranges all the way back to Corky, Souloe, Shina, and Flame being around...with other notable people I could be forgetting at this moment. Kira was the kind to Rp with herself and ignore everyone and everything unless you were Darken. Once, sis saw Kira was hurt and fixed her wounds but she simply pretended it didn't happen and kept torturing herself while sighing somewhere where Soul's incomplete house was. Oh and spewing awful poetry about how bad she her life is. The android phase pissed me off, she was trying to make herself badass by writing some sort of character development that she was just some killing machine controlled by an unknown puppeteer. Oh and her chest opened to show her damaged console too. Then she turned into a dragon that had unfathomable power to somehow tear the very fabric of reality to her choosing and used this for the moment "unknown" character to seduce her lover, The "Perfect God-Creator" Darken into cheating on her with herself just to prove to herself he couldn't be trusted and that he was cheating on her all along. With her roleplaying every possible thing horribly I riled up everyone in here and we chased her away angry mob style. Her Lover Darken still stuck around for a while but that's another story.)

Rainbow Cultist

((You know what's sad? She sounds like one of my old RP mate's mom. Her name was Aria. Her player's name was Ariya. She wasn't that bad, but she was pret-ty intolerable. Her character was an inventor, a bomber, and an archer. Oh and an alchemist; let's not forget that bit. And she had these completely unrealistic solutions to everything and the rest of the RPers and I made fun of her behind her back. Like Kira she wouldn't acknowledge anyone. Ju once had her char say something nice to her while she was depressed (whhich was like all the damn time) and she ignored him completely. And she tried to be simoultaneously tomboy and girly. And all she wore was a corset, miniskirt, half-length jacket, and ankle-length boots, and she claimed it was to make shooting a bow easier. Zed called shenanigans when she caught him staring at her boobs and got all mad, and he was like "WELL YOU'RE WEARING A CORSET GEEZ BACK OFF WOMAN IT'S LIKE ATTACHING A MAGNET TO YOUR CHEST. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ABOUT THE MINISKIRT." I had so much fun making fun of her in character, but unfortunately it didn't get to happen too often.
She was trying to start something with a character named Glenn (who was played by my future MAN so BACK OFF MY MAN b***h *Latino finger snapping ho* ) and they didn't even fit each other like AT ALL. She was a whiny little p***y and Glenn sort of evolved into the resident hero/father-figure type. Then we killed him in the almost final battle, and then Krow and I plotted behind Ariya's back to bring him back after ten years in the afterlife of serving Farore so he came back ten years older and finished helping the rest of the chars kill the main villain. I secretly did it so Glenn would dump Aria; I'm pretty sure Krow did too. Then Glenn and Lyn (resident Amazon woman) hooked up and WE WERE ALL HAPPY. Except for Ariya who pitched a fit, but we ignored her. So then Aria got all depressed and started hanging out with Zed who was already dividing his attention amongst his three possible romantic interests. Ariya told me in chat that she had plans to have Aria flirt get a little drunk and flirt with him so that he would like her and I was like, "Um lol no Zed's already got three potential love interests and Aria is the most uninteresting and boring little whiny p***y ever isn't really his type anyway."
Then Krow, Ju, and I got together and had a meeting and decided it was time to get rid of her, since it had come down to all of us hating her and only keeping her around to laugh at, which was pretty inhumane. Of course I'm the one who had to do it. I sent her a short little PM and then she posted dramatically in the OOC Thread like we cared and then she confronted me in chat and kept protesting and I was basically like, "Yep, too bad." Then she told me that if I wanted to kick someone out for being a bad RPer to kick Juna out (who's synesthesic) or Krow (who knows English as a second language), and that really really pissed me off since Ju is my dearest friend and Krow is my boyfriend, so I verbally kicked her in the face and said the reason we hate her is because she has no imagination which is pretty much true only throw massive ego in there too.
THE END.
Oh wait no it's not. Then Ju adopted her character and righted her and now Ju and I are gonna see if we can hook her and Conny up. Aria shot out Conny's eye in the first RP. He was pretending to be a double agent (so a triple agent?) and he did it too well... He's bottled up how pissed off he is at her and would now strangle her the first chance we get, but if that hadn't happened they'd have potential so we're thinking of a way to force them to get past it. - w-))

Distinct Bloodsucker

(Funny how the main villains don't end up being the most hated. If hated at all)

Rainbow Cultist

((I couldn't kill my main villain from the last plot. Instead I made him a semi-amnesia hobo. - w-))

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
(I completely forgot about Kira ignoring everyone. I remember there was this one event or whatever where some s**t happened and at the moment she was with Souloe (Or Zeke, idk) And afterwards she ditched Souloue for Zeke...or vice versa.
And Ryu, I think you meant to say; Kira was the kind to Rp with herself and ignore everyone and everything unless you were Darken/or some dude.
You also reminded me of the whole 'other Kira' incident...And lets not forget their spawn which was stolen by her wannabe dragon father and somehow became some 16 year old b***h (within three days or however long it was) bent on killing Darken and Kira.

Man-Maira; I wouldn't be able to tolerate someone like that either. I freaking hate people with characters that do nothing but ignore others/sigh until someone of the opposite sex -or depending on their orientation- comes along in which they 'magically fall in love'. The constant sighing is a bit of a pet peeve for me as well. Hell I try to make sighs as limited as I can when I post.)

Distinct Bloodsucker

(Right. What sis said, I kinda forgot she hit on every guy in the thread practically. Fortunately I didn't attract the runt so I was saved from being in contact with her Rp cancer. Just the fact that I'm alive and most of the others aren't should say something about how deadly her Plague was. )

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
(Rp cancer? xD
Actually, bro, I believe it was the guys who hit on her first. Some of them managed to greet her on her clouds despite the fact that they had no means of flight whatsoever.
Before Kira joined, new guys would hit on me all the time...lol (and this was after getting married to Zorian..who ironically was never around. xD) But unlike Kira I was not interested in being a whore.
)

Distinct Bloodsucker

(Hmm...I don't remember the details of that because I didn't lurk. When I was there I posted so I don't know every aspect of what happened. )

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
(Oh. xD Well other than that, I don't remember other Kira moments...I do remember Flame dissing her when she became a robot tho. xD)

Distinct Bloodsucker

Moke Moo Moo
(Oh. xD Well other than that, I don't remember other Kira moments...I do remember Flame dissing her when she became a robot tho. xD)

(That I was there for, which brought on many lulz)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff