Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Hey guys, sorry bout being slow. Just moved house. Plus with work and uni been busy gonk )
((Amusingly, I'm moving too, to a place with internet.

And, a shower.

I miss showers. Baths are not an everyday way of staying... 'clean.'))

((Gotta go, just posting status update.))
((BATMAN- Do you bleed? You will))
(Batman=bad a**)
((I'm all moved in! And totally and completely dead tired.))

(How's everyone?)

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
((Lucky Soul, I wish I could move out of this hell hole emo

As for how I'm doing...well, I'd LIKE to say I'm doing well, but sadly I'm not. In short summary, last month my depression reached it breaking point, I lost my appetite for 3 weeks, had to spend one night at a psychiatric hospital because my mother was afraid I might hurt myself. Was discharged the next afternoon and prescribed medication...which seems to be working in terms of keeping thoughts and feelings of self harm away. I start therapy this coming Monday so...hoping with time I'll get better.)
((Hey guys. I'm well, no real news my end. I passed my exams, only one subject left to go now))
((wow that sucks, I really hope that it all goes well for you. Where do you guys live? I love in Melbourne))

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
((So it turns out I meet with my actual therapist next month on the 12...its like everytime I think I'm going to start therapy I always have to wait another month. =_=; But I did get information on the group therapies they have at the clinic, which do seem beneficial to me.

Grats on passing the exams Zorian, and good luck with that last subject.))
((That sucks. Have you tried one of the group sessions? How did it go?))
((I'm bored and none of my mates wanna do anything so I'm gonna type up a post))

Jacob left his brother and headed off to be on his own for awhile. Everything had changed and he needed a little time to adjust. He headed off through the village towards the graveyard. As he walked he couldn't help but feel a little relieved. He felt as though a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. He breathed a small sigh of relief. Even though there was much struggle to come Jacob took the moment to enjoy this sensation. He had never felt so relieved, so lighthearted. But even with that there was a dark thought dwelling in his mind. Alex had become something far beyond anything he could have ever imagined. Jacob had always known that Alex was powerful. With his hidden potential he had always known that with the right push and the right training Alex would become a powerful warrior.

Jacob stopped at the entrance to the graveyard. What had drawn him to this place? He headed in and walked around the path glancing at the grave stones. Alex had elevated to the level of the Eucadian legends. More than that. He had ascended to the level of a Seer. Jacob paused. A Wind Seer. It must be impossible. Wind Seers were born with extreme power. It was not something a person could become no matter how skillful. Alex had done it though. The question was how had he done it. There was something else too. Jacob had seen him before though. He remembered his eyes. Jacob stopped in the center of the graveyard and took a moment. Where had he seen him. If Alex had truly gone back in time like he stated then it may have been possible but when.

Jacob kicked a little dirt and then it came to him. When had had served under King David there had always been another servant that he would see from time to time. Whilst he had never spoken to him directly, he had seen him. He had always kept his cloak drawn but he remembered his eyes. Then his body froze up. The last time he had seen them was when, was when she died. Jacob fists clenched. He bit his lip until he drew blood. Alex, Alex had been the one. He had followed Jacob. Followed him to Olivia. He had brought her back David. Jacob began to tremble with rage. Jacob looked down. Because of Alex he had been forced to kill her. How could he have betrayed him. After everything they had been through it had been Alex all along. Alex had changed the course of his life. Alex was the reason for his pain.

Jacob could feel himself loosing control of his strength. Unable to contain if Jacob released his energy with a mighty scream that echoed throughout all of Hyrule. "ALEX." His power erupted around him in a mighty explosion which caused the very ground of Kakariko to shake. "Alex, for all you've done. I will kill you." Jacob raised his hand looking down he opened his hand to look at his palm. "I will kill you." He then clenched his fists again before walking back towards the village.
((It's nearly Halloween. MWAAHAHAHAHAH twisted ))
((hello from the future of more than full time jobs and paying for everything and being scared of everything putting your lease at risk and everything being scary))

((I've not time to put together my head enough to put myself back into writing. I really want to but it's not been a good time.))

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
((Happy pumpkin month.

Don't worry about it Soul. That's just how life is these days. ;[ ))
((Are you guys doing anything for the holiday?))
((Yeah, everyone has less time now days))
((Im gonna write up a post skipping ahead a little. I'll delete it later if need be. Just feel like doing something))

As the day dragged on things only went from bad to worse. After siphoning power from his older sister Rinoa, just like he had done with his father and uncle. He had then made a hasty getaway leaving his sister with Reki. She would have only been weakened for a short time and with Reki there things would have only ended badly if he had remained there. Slowly everything was beginning to fall into place. His next stop had been for his younger sister Nari. She was the last piece in a puzzle. It didn't take much effort for Alex to track her down, he was linked to her after all. Without a moments hesitation Alex had swooped in and kidnapped his younger sister. He then took her to a safer location ensuring that she had no way of knowing where it was or how to get there. Alex placed Nari down on his makeshift bed then removed the blindfold from her eyes. The room was horribly rundown. The bed was just some straw Alex had placed down sheets over. Strangely there was no door or any windows. In fact there was no way in at all and yet a soft light illuminated there area. Alex took one look at his younger sister trying to figure out just what she was thinking. Was she scared? It would be normal if she were. "You needn't worry Nari. I haven't brought you here to harm you." Alex went to the corner of the room where there was a barrel of water. He collected a jug full then brought it back for his sister. "Here. There are some things I need to talk to you about."

Things hadn't exactly been going any better for Jacob. Since the encounter with Alex he had felt a little of colour. It was strangest sensation. For so long Jacob had felt burdened. Never complaining about it though, he knew he deserved these feelings and yet now. He felt completely at ease. He almost felt like he was free for the first time in years. Seeing the aftermath of the encounter and what had happened to his brother Jacob had gone out in search of Alex. He could usually find him and this time was no exception. He had encountered Alex out in Hyrule field. It was almost like Alex had been waiting for him. It was there that Alex had revealed the truth about Jacob's past. The truth regarding Olivia. Jacob had never felt the way he did now. His entire life he had been filled with an inner rage. Furious at himself for causing the death of the woman he loved but now there was another. Someone else who was responsible. Jacob had made his way back to his brother but he couldn't confront him. Instead he had slipped quietly into Arren's potion shop. There had sat quietly contemplating what he had to do. He looked down at his hands. He always imagined them soaked with blood. Now however, they would be. Jacob stood up and faced the entrance to his brothers home. How could he feel about them now. Everything was different. With a loud cry Jacob punched the door smashing planks free from the frame.

Zorian had had a surreal afternoon. It was the strangest thing. Zorian was feeling a similar to his brother. With everything that had happened Zorian felt strangely relaxed. He had been in such a way for so long that he had fallen far below the man he once was. It it was different now. He felt like he once was but more than just that. Now he could truly see what sort of man he had become. Not for the first time he felt overcome with regret. How could he have allowed this to happen. But wirse than that, how could he do that to Arren the kids. It was no good living in regret though. Wallowing in self pity served no purpose He had to move forward.
Merry Christmas guys

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
(A Merry Belated Christmas to you too)
((Lol. So whats been going on?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff