Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
((Oi....trying to read back and remember...))

Melody didn't care at this point if it was a hole in the wall; she and her brother had slept in plenty of those God knew, usually with one eye open, but it had always been a roof over their head. This place, although obviously not your 5 star accommodations was nice and clean for the most part and she could tell it would be alright. "Hello. Do you have a room available for the night?" Melody asked politely, she just ignoring Cait as he acted like a normal cat.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
the innkeeper blinked and looked them over. most of their business were people at the small bar or drunks that couldn't make it home so to see a couple walk in surprised him. "Aye. ten gil a night. one bed." Ras blinked as they had gold not gil and looked to melody. Melody on the other hand would suddenly feel a small paw in her pocket and a bit of a jingle noise.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
It didn't phase Melody that the currency here was different than what they had. It had been the same in Jing's world too, and it would probably continue on this cycle until they returned home. "Then a room for the night please," Melody said reaching into her pockets and producing the gil that Cait had put there and giving it to the innkeeper. She looked down at the small cat and smiled, her expression tired but grateful. She wasn't from this world but she meant it no harm.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The innkeeper nodded. And showed them up to a small room. A full size bed a small dresser and a vanity. There was at least it's own bathroom with tub. And a small window. They were on the third floor and could see the ruins of an old yet more advanced metropolis in the distance. Cait had a seat up in the window just looking out. Cait had something his paw he was looking over tipping his little crown back. "This be some odd coinage you have here." He said showing when he had slipped the Gil in he had slipped something else out. Kinda funny since melody hadent had any gold in that pocket. Ras frowned recognizing a thief when he saw it.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"I believe I already stated that we weren't from this world," Melody said opening up the window and just letting some air flow into the stale smelling room. "Hence the currency. Although, I'm curious as to where you got that seeing as I didn't have any money on me?" she admitted looking to the cat, finding that odd. Ras was the one holding onto to their funds, not her.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He grinned at that and tossed the coin back to ras. "I just borrowed it that's all." He sighed. " I guess I should come out and ask. I do believe you. The reason is I saw how you came in. And it's very similar to how a friend of mine went out."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mel came over and had a seat on the windowsill beside him. "Tell me about your friend and what happened...perhaps I can try and shed some light on things." Melody wasn't sure, but she was wondering something. Rena had said that this was her and Zelas's home world, and this little guy just said he had a friend disappear on him the same way that she, Ras and Xellos had appeared here. It was a stretch but she couldn't help but wonder if there wasn't a connection somewhere.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He still wasent sure if they could. after all she had not told him other worlds but rather somewhere else. though he was a talking cat after all. something unusual in this world even given away by him pretending to be a regular cat around the innkeeper. he looked to his feet as he swung his legs sitting on the windowsill. "Sadly its a long story that i only saw bits and pieces of but basically a friend of min kinda... poofed in the same flash you road in on. then i got a report that a coworkers sister did the same."

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Poof and a flash, huh?" Mel said, leaning back so she was sitting on her hands a little bit. It wasn't much info to go on but it did sound an awful lot like the portals that brought Shar and the others to her world. "I can't say for certain without knowing the exact circumstances surrounding what lead up to your friends disappearances," she said looking to the little guy. "But my guess, and from own my experiences as of late: there's been some kind of tear in an inter-dimensional, inter-worldly portal." Most people hearing the kind of talk Melody was spewing forth would think she was crazy, but the way Melody spoke held an air of sophistication and intelligence; like the girl might actually know what she's talking about. "It's complicated," she said as she realized she might have just lost the cat on that one. "But there are different worlds, each connected by a veil that some beings, if they can muster up the ability, can pass from one to the other by opening a portal. It can be either be done deliberately or, on the rare occasion, accidentally. Either way it's done, sometimes innocent people get caught in the crossfire and end up getting sent someplace they shouldn't."

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
the cat was lost and kinda made a hand jesture mimicking her but still expressed confusion until her last statement. "Oh... I guess that makes sense. Is.... Is that how you two got here?" he said kinda figuring it out.

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The woman with the raven hair nodded. "Basically. Ras and I were trying to return to my world when we were suddenly veered off course," she said referring to who Ras knew was Xellos. Of course, there was no guarantee with the cracked orb that even without Xellos interfering that it would have been a straight shot back to her world, but it certainly would have made things less difficult.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He nodded. "I see. I see. so its not sound science then." he commented thinking. "You mentioned some people cam to your world then originally. " he had a seat and waited for a response. (I cant remember if they divulged Rena and Zelas or not.))

Demonic Hunter

9,225 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
((Nope. They hadn't. Mel doesn't know enough about Cait to divulge that yet))

"More or less," the raven haired woman admitted. "Admittedly though, I'm probably not making much sense on a topic that is already confusing as it is so, please forgive me," she said looking to Cait and giving an apologetic smile. Mel was utterly exhausted. She was surprised that she was actually sitting in an upright position right now and managing to hold a conversation but that was the strength or rather stubbornness of a Sparda. "Yes, several individuals from different realms entered into mine by accident through one of those portals," she confirmed. "You mentioned that you had a couple friends who just disappeared out of the blue right?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff