Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you see the Time skip announcement in the OOC thread?

Yep!! 0.78947368421053 78.9% [ 15 ]
What announcement? 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

User Image

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Upbeat, Confident
Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: We'll get this crystal easily. It's going to be a piece of cake.
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Breakfast Hall; The Wave
Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ: Sovereign Fists
Mᴀɢɪᴄ: Blizzaga, Steel Guard, Ruin, Provoke
OOC: SORRY. HERE'S SNOW, I'LL TRY AND POST AS YEUL TYTY I LOVE SNOW c:
User Image

As the light shined into his eyes, Snow yawned loudly and stretched, sitting up. The usual grin slowly appeared onto his face which practically made his day, he was ready for whatever was coming at him today. The tall man stood from his bed and washed himself up before dressing into his black coat along with matching-colored pants and boots. As he walked out of the restroom, he bumped into the mirror, looking at himself. His eyes then trailed to the necklace he continued to wear which had the shape of Cocoon. 'Serah...' He thought of her at that instant moment. 'How long has it been..Serah..? When my arms were wrapped around you, and we shared smiles?' He sighed and shook his head, knowing that he would see Serah again.

Hearing a harsh knock on his door followed by Lightning's voice, Snow smirked and walked to the door. Snow had continued to try and prove himself to Lightning and wanted her to be comfortable with him now that they had to work together once again in this world. But he was also well aware of the fact that it was out of the question. When Lightning felt something, it stuck to her and it would be a while for somebody to prove her feelings wrong. Which was actually..Snow. But that didn't stop the blond-haired man, he opened the door seeing Lightning had disappeared. "First you knock on the door, then you leave. What's next Light?" He said to himself, chuckling before shutting his door and walked to the breakfast hall. He saw that most people were already there waiting.

Then an old man by the name of Bugenhagen whom was the owner of The Wave began to speak. He was explaining about crystals and how they all had to go defeat a large monster to get to it. Were getting the crystals their ticket back home? If it was, he wanted to be the hero and be a part of the team to get that crystal. Maybe this would remind him of the deeds that NORA did. NORA, the team who wanted to be heroes for all of Cocoon. He wanted to feel the adrenaline rush through his blood as he fought for his friends once again.

He smirked and cracked his knuckles before punching his fist into the palm of his other hand. "Heh. Well, what are we waiting for?" He said looking to Lightning and everybody else in the room. "We'll easily take down that monster, let's go!" The hero spoke out confidently, wanting to hear Lightning's approval. He picked up a random food from the table and ate it which was a bagel and about two hash browns. He wanted to get energized before the whole group left to get this crystal.

User Image
Snow's Theme

Doutei

Memory Manipulator Namine

Yamashii
User Image
xxxxxxxxxH O P E . e s t h e i m‌xxxx
                                          xxxxxxxxxxlocation : new york city ; fashion district
                                          xxxxxxxxxxmood : excited ; nervous
                                          xxxxxxxxxxdoing : leading a field trip out to show everyone the crystal! but where is it?

Yesterday had left him tired enough to enjoy a dreamless sleep that Hope had welcomed. Visions of his past still echoed through him at night. They weren't all awful, some were good, but the result was the same: aching nostalgia for a world that he would never return to. He was certain this was not the New World Bhunivelze had promised them but they would still have to find it.

He would never see Cocoon again.

He mused over these thoughts as he ate the breakfast he and Bugenhagen had prepared together, letting the older man do the talking. Hope was a second in command, never really great at leading himself as he'd learned with the Academy. Once the speech was finished, Lightning and Rikku piped up with interesting questions and offers.

"It's a little complicated to explain how I take the readings but we can and will provide you with devices to do so yourself." Pulling his own out of his pocket, he let them see his smart phone, or sell phone as Zidane was calling it. "These are phones. They'll also serve as communicators between us. Bugenhagen'll set you up with some tonight." For now, he wanted to focus on the crystal and it seemed Warrior of Light felt the same way. He looked to Rikku and smiled warmly.

"I'd love your help with the tech. Earth stuff is a little different than where I'm from too but you'll get up to speed in no time. It'll be a great asset to have any knowledge you've got." Since the blonde came from a different world, her versions of machines was bound to be different and unique which could provide different viewpoints on their problems. He made a mental note to look through his notes later tonight and some of them on to her. He didn't think himself smarter or better than her, he'd simply been here a littler bit longer and knew the lingo was all. Living a thousand years or so had helped him out as well of course but Hope was no god. He'd have to find a way to prove that to Lightning though. Snow's voice cut over everything, almost as if in answer to Warrior of Light's outburst. Hope couldn't help but feel a surge of something as the familiar blonde hero grinned at them all. Snow had always had that charm that boosted morale even if he clearly had no idea what he was diving into. It was refreshing to have that back again.

"Alright, we'll head out then!" Breakfast was cleaned up a little faster than it had been made with help from those that offered it and the group was soon ready to depart. He would leave it up to them to decide who wanted to come and who didn't as it seemed several had unfinished business to discuss with each other. Green-blue eyes glanced over Lightning and Snow, wanting to talk to them more as well but he shook the thought out of his head. Personal goals and feelings would have to come later, he needed to guide and protect the group right now until everyone could manage Earth on their own. It would be a challenging job with so many people to watch over but Hope was no stranger to difficulties.

The good thing was, their destination would help get two birds with one stone. Bystanders watched the group as they navigated the streets, most eyes lingering on the armored man walking around downtown NYC before looking for any movie cameras or filming crews following him. Hope cringed on the inside. They could not get to the fashion district soon enough. He checked his phone again for a better estimate exactly where the energy was pulsing from but it was difficult to pinpoint with all the normal people wandering around the area.

"So... try not to get too distracted by all the clothes. We'll be shopping afterwards but for now, we have to find the crystal's guardian." Ideally finding the monster would help find the crystal shard. His eyes scanned around the storefronts but nothing seemed incredibly out of place strangely like the Ochu. What were they up against this time?

((Okay so whoever wants to come on the shopping trip boss fight can post themselves looking around for monsters (or clothes). Whoever doesn't want to or is too busy to post can leave their characters at The Wave, just try and post that you're doing that in the OOC thread so we can keep track of everyone. We do have to godmod unfortunately that everyone has been filled in on Bugenhagen's speech somehow but that's just so we don't have to write it out again. You can pretend your characters attended and then left to return to whatever they were doing or got filled in on stuff before the crystal group left. The mods just don't want to have to write it all out again until maybe another group of recruits arrive. XP

We will wait to see a few people poke around the boutiques and stuff before posting the monster for... story reasons... >: 3 ))
User Image

never Lions make you b r a v e Giants give you f a i t h Death is a c h a r a d e never
surrenderŸσʊ ɗσɴ'Ϯ ɧαѵε Ϯσ ƒεεℓ ȿαfε Ϯσ ƒεεℓ ʊɴαƒʀαɪɗ
surrender

Be STEADY on your feet xNo matterx the Ϯ ʀ σ ʊ ɓ ʆ ε you meet

User Image
                                                            ┏━

It was difficult to think how far they had come since their first assignment in Dollet. Squall remembered looking out over everyone and feeling... proud? And then they made their attack - 'Sir' Laguna had come up with a plan, and they were following it through. SeeD were following their orders again. As the crew made their final checks, Squall watched over them, arms folded and silent.

"Are the machine guns and main cannons ready?" Quistis queried the cabin - Selphie responded in her unnaturally upbeat fashion, "Rrready, let's just fire like crazy and make a big hole! Boom!" A smile even tugged at Squall's lips then, but as they charged, he could feel something wrong. The main cannons fired, and suddenly as they made impact with the shields, a darkness surrounded the group - he turned to Rinoa and reached out his hand, but the darkness snapped him up before he could reach her.

When he opened his eyes, he could see grass. Forcing a hand into the ground, he pushed himself up - the earth felt weird. Not unnatural, just not... right. But that didn't matter. Only one thing did at the moment:

'Where is everyone...?'

Once he had climbed to his feet he brushed himself off, and then looked around for his companions. He was in the middle of forest, crowds milling about everywhere, and yet he could see nobody.

'Am I... alone?' He shivered a little - if anybody had seen that he would forever put it down to the cold. Even if it was quite warm out. He needed to find the others - he needed to make sure everyone was okay. He needed... to do a lot of things... He shook away the thoughts, and started walking, trying to figure out where the hell he was. With no idea where he was headed to, he started off in one direction - whichever one felt right, he didn't know. Shortly after he left, he had found his way out of the 'forest' he had been in - quite a small forest it seemed - and into a metropolis - it was like Deling City but much, much bigger.

He had wandered for a long time - hours even, getting himself further and further lost in the midst of skyscrapers and shopping malls. He had been looking for a place - a little field behind an orphanage, where he had made a promise. After stealing a map - something he wasn't massively proud of - he had finally realised that the place he was looking for wasn't here. It wasn't... anywhere. He was gone. Lost.

'Again'

He stopped, sighed, and leant against a wall as he pressed his palm to his forehead. Five minutes away from everyone and he was already falling apart without them there.

'Dammit.'

━┛

COMPANY』 nobody
                                                  LOCATION』... the hell if I know...
                                                  MISSION』I still have a mission?
                                                  MOOD』 more than a little confused..
                                                  OOC』First post!

I ' m_ n o t _t h e_ h u n t e r , I ' m_ n o t_ t h e_ m a r k e d
Just looking for wisdom in the dark

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

I'm ready! ! for more Ƀ ム Ŧ Ŧ Ł Ξ ₴ ℭ ム ℟

User Image
                                          Warrior of Light could hardly contain his frustration at the chores that had to be completed and the slow pace of the large group walking around downtown NYC. He stayed close to Hope at the head of the group, head turning every which way as he tried to spot anything out of the ordinary. Unfortunately for the warrior, everything was out of the ordinary for him so his eagerness to help was coupled with an overwhelming feeling of uselessness and despair.

As Hope reminded them to stay focused on the task he nodded his head. How could any of them be so foolish as to-- He stopped that train of thought as he looked at his companions. Never mind, they all probably needed that reminder. Expect the one called Lightning perhaps. He sighed, trying to remind himself that he wasn't all that helpful in this situation anyway. Even if he could sense the presence of the crystal (which he couldn't) there would have been too much interference from all the strange new things anyway.

Speaking of strange new things, the display in one of the shop windows stole his attention away from the group. He wandered over to it, tilting his head to the side some and examining the outfits on the manikins.

(( ooc: So I figured I would at least place Light in case someone wanted to come over and interact with him. ^^;; ))

take a >look< into my eyes ① last time
So we never ✖ forget --- the way we were before ↶
W h e n _ w e _ c a m e _ a l i v e _ a t _ t h e _ m o m e n t _ w e _ m e t
「 T h i s 」 is still worth fighting for!!

Invisible Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NanakiRed XIII
At my side ✮nobodyThis place is ✮ a shopping area?Out Of Cosmo.. ✮ -- --
☄ ✭ ☄ ✦

In his usual nook within the Highwind, Nanaki was failing at not dwelling on Bugenhagen's passing. The others still had things they wanted to do and he didn't want to dampen their spirits. He was sure he couldn't fool them all, though most of them were focused on what to do before going to face Sephiroth.

The beast shifted to stretch out a little before resettling. From what he heard it seemed like they'd be flying for a few hours at least. He didn't want to talk or pretend to be in a good mood again, not yet at least. For now he'd act like he was napping while he continued to get his feelings in order. He didn't get to for long though.

In the peaceful calm before the storm the odd feeling and slight tension caught Nanaki off-guard. He tried to get up and look to his companions to see if they were all alright, but his legs failed him and darkness overtook his sight. The few moments that it took to regain his senses was honestly terrifying for the beast. Not having a clue of how the others were only tormented his mind even more. Freedom from that darkness only brought confusion. Nothing looked or smelled familiar and none of the others were nearby.

Nanaki let a small whine escape as he tried to gather his whits. He wasn't injured and as far as he could tell there didn't seem to be any enemies around either. His ears flicked as he glanced around and tried to figure out where to go. The scent of humans was stronger in some directions, so that was his best choice really if he wanted to learn of where he was and find the others. There was of course the small worry of how some of them might react.

He knew what he was, what he looked like.. It was something he hadn't had to worry about in some time since most had likely thought him to be some sort of pet Cloud and the others kept. Nanaki let out a sigh and headed toward unfamiliar buildings with large amounts of people hoping to find decent humans. Of course as he came into view a good majority gave him quite a bit of space, so he just kept moving.

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
User Image
              IT'S NOT A QUESTION ABOUT TRUST,
              S I M P L E & C L E A NB U T W I L L Y O U S T A N D W I T H U S ?
              ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ SIMPLE & CLEAN ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰
I am not afraid ! ! of the STORM that comes my way ↙↙
S I M P L E & C L E A N ;; S I when it hits it ShAkEs me to the ↦[ c o r e ]↤
AND MAKES ME STRONGER THEN BEFORE SIMPLE&CLEAN

Sure, the mission was important, but not nearly as interesting as the sights around them.

He listened with half an ear to the warning Hope gave and waved a carefree hand at the other.
                    "Sure sure. I'll just go uh.. investigate this way." he told the silvernette and took off, tail fluttering happily behind him. If Hope had a premonition just then that Zidane wasn't going to take this mission seriously, he would have been right. At least the thief kept his hands to himself and out of others pockets as he made his way along the streets.

When people started to part around him he blinked, suddenly uncomfortable. As a thief he took crowds as a matter of safety. Lots of people not only meant lots of victims but the obscurity that a crowd brought was the upmost protection. He could simply blend in and vanish if trouble occurred.

Except this time it looked like trouble was nothing more than some creature. Zidane shrugged and made his way towards the red creature, bending to his knees once he reached him and grinning. "So. I'm gonna guess your not from this world either, huh? Are you the crystal's guardian? You don't look like more trouble than that nasty 'ole Oucho er, Ochu from yesterday." he questioned, tail flicking back and forth with anticipation. If it was a monster then he was ready for a fight. All his senses were on high alert and he was pratically quivering with excitement. All these rules and orders of "NO STEALING" were starting to get to the easy-going genome. He wanted to cut loose regardless of potential consequences.

(( ooc: and this is why I shouldn't post while tired. @_@;; ))

I think it might wash away tonight ___________________ Awaken ↗↗ from this never ending fight
    ________________________I t_ t a k e s_ m o r e_ t h a n_ m e e t s_ t h e_ e y e
    ________________________________________This war we're fighting is not just rotting

Invisible Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NanakiRed XIII
At my side ✮ZidaneThis place is ✮ a shopping area?Out Of Cosmo.. ✮ -- --
☄ ✭ ☄ ✦

It was disheartening, but not unexpected to have so many humans warily keeping their distance from him. They weren't attacking or trying to capture him yet so that was a relief. The last thing he wanted was to end up in another laboratory at the mercy of someone like Hojo again. Just remembering that place made his hackles raise. The beast huffed and shook himself a little to get his fur to settle again. He didn't want to make anyone get the wrong impression. Not when he was still on his own in this place.

Nanaki flicked his tail as he caught a different scent. It wasn't familiar..was it? It didn't smell like anything from this place. There seemed to be other odd scents on it, faint, but there. Soon the source of the smell was visible. He looked human except for one feature they had in common. A tail. That alone was enough to make the beast pause and examine the strange..human?

An ear twitched at the tailed-human spoke. Not from this world? He knew this place was strange, but.. Crystal's guardian? Ochu? Really, this 'human' brought more puzzles then anything. He knew a monster with a similar name.

He shifted to raise his head a bit to look the odd man in the eye, "I am not the guardian of any crystal." Nanaki stated. "It is..hard to imagine..but your first guess may be right. This land is foreign to me. The only thing that seems familiar is the 'Ochu' you mentioned. Ho-chu are irritating as they are rare." The beast mused.

Invisible Streaker

Company ◆noneLocated ◆near the shopping areaOut Of Cellphones ◆ Yay, both firsts are done~ -passes out-
◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘

As much as he'd come to appreciate the company of these few, Vincent hadn't felt quite right about being awake till just recently. Hojo finally got the punishment he deserved. The scientist turning himself into a monstrosity only made things all the easier. Lucrecia was finally at peace. It may have been through a lie, but he'd make it come true. They had to stop Sephiroth in order to keep meteor from hitting the planet.

Vincent hadn't really been paying attention to what the others were doing. He'd gotten used to listening to the others without really paying attention. He was ready for whenever the others were done with their tasks and finally going up to the Northern Crater.

The gunman had been somewhat lost in thought when he felt something odd, as if something was tugging at him. He didn't know what was happening, but it didn't seem dangerous.. At least nothing was setting off those kind of alarms. Confusion, yes. A pang of worry for the others, also yes. Himself? Not so much. Regaining awareness in an alley of a city far more developed then Midgar wasn't too much of a cause for concern. Not seeing any of the others on the other hand.. Still not too much, they were all able fighters.

Since the area seemed peaceful enough Vincent went ahead and quickly checked his equipment before he started to walk at a careful, yet slightly hastened pace. They did have some time before meteor hit, but without knowing what exactly awaited them in the Northern Cave they couldn't let unexpected delays like this take too much time.

That thought made Vincent stop in his tracks and look to the sky as he felt something was missing. "..but how?" He murmured as he continued to scan for that certain doom that had been hovering over the planet. It was visible from almost everywhere, so how?

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
User Image

Zidane nodded his head in understanding at the confused response he got. So he didn't have to attack the creature. That was cool. The... cat-thing seemed pretty cool and was clearly intelligent so he might be a good ally in the "cheer-up" side quest he was embarking on.

"Believe it or not, you aren't alone. Lots of us have been taken from our home worlds and dumped here. I'm from Terra, er.. Gaia.. uh... Ter-- You know what? Forget it. Point is your not alone and its possible your friends from your world are here too." He explained standing up and stretching some.

"Anyway, we should travel together. The others might mistake you for the guardian we're looking for. Hope wasn't very clear about where the crystal shard is. Oh yeah, I'm Zidane. You got a name, buddy?" He questioned, relaxing in his stance and looking around the area, hoping to see some sign of a crystal shard or guardian.

(( ooc: ))

I think it might wash away tonight ___________________ Awaken ↗↗ from this never ending fight
    ________________________I t_ t a k e s_ m o r e_ t h a n_ m e e t s_ t h e_ e y e
    ________________________________________This war we're fighting is not just rotting

Invisible Streaker

NanakiRed XIII
☄ ✭ ☄ ✦

Nanaki cocked his head to the side slightly as the man had trouble remembering the name of his own world. It was hardly something that someone could be confused about. This all seemed so farfetched though.. He knew there were many planets, but how could so many have life? How could they be taken was the greater mystery though.

"Has your kind changed what you call your planet? As odd as it sounds my planet is also named Gaia, though never before have I seen a human with a tail." Nanaki mused and shifted a little to curiously glance at said tail a bit better. He sighed and let is own tail sway a bit. "..as much of a relief it would be to see them, I'm not sure it would be good if there were none to fight Sep-..to fight our enemy." His name wasn't important here.

The beast thought for a moment about what the other said. He didn't seem too bad. He was being helpful and rather decent. "I will join you for now. Being mistaken for some monster is not something I'd want. As for my name, I have been called many things. My friends call me Red or Red Thirteen, my parents named me Nanaki. Call me what you wish."

He shook himself a bit and flicked his ears. "What is this crystal you're searching for? Is it similar to materia or simply a gem of value?" Nanaki couldn't really help too much if he didn't know. With his sense of smell he could sniff out a monster, but not an item. There were too many new smells for him to find something that specific.

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image___User Image___User Image
_______ Ðєśקɐΐя. To be ↦[ f o r g o t t e n ]↤ is worse than Ð Σ Λ † ℍ _

Freya figured it wasn't the best idea to venture out into this unknown land looking as she did, but she wouldn't allow herself to be coped up while everyone else was out. Plus after hearing the proclamation that morning at breakfast, she was on fire. A fight and a possible way to get home? How could one be expected to stay inside just because of how she looked or what she was. She needed to put it out of her mind.

She kept her hat pulled low over her rat-like face and her clock pulled tightly and her tail hidden. The only thing that pegged her as not one of them was her feet and her height. She seemed to almost tower over most of the inhabitants of this land, and it made her even more twitchy. She had left her lance on her back, and that was also pulling stares. At least she was't the only one being looked at. The warrior in armor seemed to be pulling a lot of attention also. Maybe she should try and meet him. She had been in the Wave with these people for over a day and had only met Genesis. He had seemed a nice enough companion, but she wanted to meet others like her, warriors.

She picked up her pace and moved to the front of the pack of people to stand behind Hope and next to the warrior. She looked up at him and extended a hand to him, keeping in pace. He had caught her attention at breakfast with how he acted and it had made her want to meet him even more. Plus the way he spoke about finding the crystals had sealed the deal. "Freya, Dragon Knight of Burmecia. It is an honor to have a warrior such as yourself on our quest." She spoke to him, keeping in pace with him.

ℱℛ€ŸΛ ☾ℛ€Ŝ☾€ℕŦ______
User Image

In your , do you remember loving me ?
¿ Was it ℱΛ†Σ that brought us close and now l e a v e s me behind ?

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image___User Image___User Image
____ Seems you've been e v e r y w h e r e , Zidane. The only other I've visited are in b o o k s_

Garnet looked past her as everyone left, including Zidane. No hello or good morning even? Had their relationship changed when they were brought here? She knew he was always about making friends and ensuring the well being of others, but he had completely ignored her since the last battle. She shook her head and followed as everyone exited, even Freya. She took up a place at the rear of the group, after having run upstairs and gotten her rod. They were going out of new clothing and items, but she couldn't be too safe.

The street outside was busy and so was the shopping center for such an early hour. She looked through the windows as she walked and at the people around her. They were such an odd group. She kept her eye on Zidane as they walked, and then watched as he split off from the group. She fought the urge to follow him. If he had wanted her company, or did want it, he knew where to find her. She watched as everyone looked around at the things in the windows. Her eye was caught by some pants. They were blue in color and the sign by them read "skinny jeans" "Jeans? I wonder if they would be more fit for battle." She said to herself having stopped in front of the window as the group continued to walk. She looked from the window to the group. They had all started to split off and go into different shops. She wanted to go in, but not alone.

Then she noticed a dark haired man. He was handsome and alone. She walked over to him, a smile on her face. She had gotten used to talking to complete strangers since becoming queen. She stopped in front of the man and plastered the smile back on her face, extending her hand to him, something she was also used to doing since becoming queen, except the people usually kissed the royal ring, not take her hand. "Hello there, I'm Qu-Garnet. Would you mind accompanying me into that shop there? " She said pointing to the shop that had the "jeans". "I could really use the company and none of my friends seem to be available to go in with me." She didn't expect the man to say yes, but at least she had asked him.

ǤΛℛℕℇŦ ŦЇℒ ΛℒℇЖΛℕÐℛѲŜ XVII
User Image

If ℑ should leave this behind ,
Your voce will still remember our m e l o d y

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
User Image

Zidane laughed at the question about planets. "My kind? hahaha! My kind is created in test tubes on a planet named Terra. My brother "lovingly" dropped me from our home and onto a planet named Gaia. I'm not surprised you haven't seen anyone with a tail before. I'm the only one! Well, Kuja and Mikoto have them but mikoto has never left Terra before and Kuja hides his. Either way I've never met anyone like you before either!" He told Nanaki laughing happily as they walked through the crowd. Or rather, as the crowd parted around the tailed pair.

"You know, I'm not sure what the Crystal is, or what materia is to be honest. Hope and Bugenhagen said that the crystal is a source of power and if we gather up the shards we should all be able to get home." He explained as they wandered around the district back towards where Zidane had left Hope.

(( ooc: IT FEELS SO SHORT. but after mentioning buga I didn't want to put too much else. XD;; ))

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

I'm ready! ! for more Ƀ ム Ŧ Ŧ Ł Ξ ₴ ℭ ム ℟

User Image
                                          As the Warrior of Light shook himself away from staring at the clothes and turned to rejoin the group he found he had a companion. He looked up at the creature and tried to think if he had ever seen one. At least not in the memories he was in possession of.

He smiled warmly at her and offered her a slight bow, careful not to stab her with his helm. "Warrior of Light from Cornelia. At least... I doth believe I herald from there. It art a pleasure to have another serious warrior in our group." He replied formally as he straightened.

As they walked he decided to try speaking more with her. So far she hadn't made him feel uncomfortable with his speech so maybe it would be alright. "What art thine home like?" he questioned.

(( ooc: ))

take a >look< into my eyes ① last time
So we never ✖ forget --- the way we were before ↶
W h e n _ w e _ c a m e _ a l i v e _ a t _ t h e _ m o m e n t _ w e _ m e t
「 T h i s 」 is still worth fighting for!!

Invisible Streaker

NanakiRed XIII
☄ ✭ ☄ ✦

Test tubes? That make Nanaki wonder if Zidane had been subject to someone like Hojo. The sandy-haired man didn't seem to think too negatively of that place..aside from the brother scenario. Nanaki flicked an ear, "I am not surprised either. I'm the last of my kind." he stated simply. It was a fact of life he had come to accept some time ago.

He was going to explain what materia was and considering showing Zidane one of his. Something else the other said made him freeze though. Bugenhagen? It couldn't be. He'd just..

Nanaki moved to get in front of Zidane to make him stop, "You said Bugenhagen!? He's a small old man?" It couldn't be him, could it? He shook his head and moved back out of Zidane's way. "M-my apologies.. it's my grandfathers name, but he recently.." Nanaki trailed off and shook his head. "It can't be him." He mentally berated himself. How could he let himself get so excited like a like a young cub? The dead didn't come back because the living missed them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff