Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you see the Time skip announcement in the OOC thread?

Yep!! 0.78947368421053 78.9% [ 15 ]
What announcement? 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
User Image
              IT'S NOT A QUESTION ABOUT TRUST,
              S I M P L E & C L E A NB U T W I L L Y O U S T A N D W I T H U S ?
              ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ SIMPLE & CLEAN ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰
I am not afraid ! ! of the STORM that comes my way ↙↙
S I M P L E & C L E A N ;; S I when it hits it ShAkEs me to the ↦[ c o r e ]↤
AND MAKES ME STRONGER THEN BEFORE SIMPLE&CLEAN

Zidane stopped when Nanaki moved around in front of him and tilted his head to the side. Then nodded at the words the other was saying. "Yeah that sounds like him. bald head, with a little tuft of hair in the back of his head with a few feathers in it. Distinctive laugh "Ohoho". There's other here too. Lets see... Aerith, Zack, Genesis, Hope, and uh.. Tidus. For what I heard Aerith and Zack talking about... it sounds like when they died they showed up here." He shrugged some, mostly trying to shrug off memories of that meeting. It left him feeling bitter and lonely. There he was, talking to the lady, and some guy runs up and nearly attacks her, pushing him out of the way. She hadn't even noticed he left! He sighed, suddenly missing Dagger. Her soft body would surely ease his aching heart.

"Is everything okay, Nanaki?" He questioned, realizing that his companion might not be quite as easy going as he was.

(( ooc: ))

I think it might wash away tonight ___________________ Awaken ↗↗ from this never ending fight
    ________________________I t_ t a k e s_ m o r e_ t h a n_ m e e t s_ t h e_ e y e
    ________________________________________This war we're fighting is not just rotting

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
                                  User Image
                                  eiko bby—{ EIKO CAROL
                                  eiko carol yesA VOICE◟ FROM THE ◞PAST, ⋮JOINING YOURS AND M▫INE
                                  eiko███████ ██████ ██████ ██ ███████ █████ █ █████
                                  this little baby summonerADDING UP THE LAYERS OF HARMONY - THE LAYERS OF HARMONY
                                  cutie baby▪▪▪▪▪ AND SO IT GOES ON AND ON ゚ —◆

"C`mon, c`mon! We have to hurry or we`re not gonna make it! Let`s go!" The little summoner was trying to hurry all of the genomes onto the Invincible. Kuja was destroying Terra, and if they didn`t all get on board soon, then they would get killed.

Finally, everyone got on and Eiko hurried on after them, as well as everyone else in their little group. Now they had to get back to Gaia before Kuja caught up with them. Eiko hurried to the bridge with Zidane, Dagger, and the others and watched, grabbing onto something to keep herself on her feet. The portal was right up ahead. Very soon they would go through it.... There!

There was a flash of bright light. Suddenly, whatever the little girl was holding onto seemed to disappear. She was falling through the whiteness, flailing her arms, yelling out.

Then, just as suddenly, she stopped. She found herself hanging quite a few feet off the ground. The false wings on her back had gotten caught on some sort of pole jutting out from the side of a building. It was a really weird building, too. And the ground below her looked hard and made out of something she didn`t recognize.

There were also a lot of people going by, many pointing at her and whispering to one another, wondering how she`d managed to get stuck up there. A few also pointed out the horn protruding from her forehead. But none of them stopped to help her get down and simply kept on walking.

Eiko struggled for a bit, flailing her arms, trying to get herself loose. But at the same time, she didn`t want to hurt herself by falling down onto the hard, hard ground. So she looked around, trying to find the face of one of her friends. But there was no one she recognized. Just many, many strangers.

A whine sounded in her throat. Where was Zidane? Or Dagger? Or even old grumpy Steiner?! Someone, anyone, one of her friends. Anyone who would even stop and help her get down, at least. Without Mog, she couldn`t even go find help. This sucked...

"Where is everyone? And... wait, where am I?" This wasn`t Alexandria or Lindblum. This place looked totally different than either of those cities. But it was definitely a city of some sort. Too many people. Was this some new place on Gaia that she`d never been to? Or was this someplace else entirely?

Invisible Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Company ◆noneLocated ◆near the shopping areaOut Of Cellphones ◆ Yay, both firsts are done~ -passes out-
◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘ ◘ ▬ ◘

Where in the world was he? Meteor couldn't have crashed already, they still had several days before that could have happened. Even if it somehow did then there wouldn't be ground to stand on anymore. It was doubtful that Sephiroth had changed his mind. Without adding scenarios involving meteor this was all still a mystery.

Vincent blinked and lowered his gaze to a young woman that spoke to him. He noticed the offered hand, but didn't shake it. Instead the man raised a brow slightly in confusion since it'd been years since someone came up to him like this. He saw that the young woman's attire was a bit different then others he'd seen so far. His own wasn't normal either in any way really. Black leather clothes, bronze armored boots, his gauntlet and of course his red cloak that hid a majority of those details.

"Vincent." She'd given her name after all. He considered the young woman for a moment and briefly glanced at the shop "I'm not familiar with that kind of shop.." he mused. Something the woman had caught his eye though. A weapon? A small staff of sorts? None of the other people he'd seen in this city so far carried any kind of weapon. She was odd. Maybe she had some kind of position here, she did carry herself with a different air. The way she spoke was more elegant too..

Maybe he could get information from her. "..if you're willing to answer some questions while you shop..then I suppose I could." He wouldn't bother looking. It wasn't like he needed to blend in here...did he? None of the locals were hostile. Curious and wary, but not aggressive.

Invisible Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NanakiRed XIII
At my side ✮ZidaneThis place is ✮ a shopping area?Out Of Cosmo.. ✮ -- --
☄ ✭ ☄ ✦

Nanaki perked up quiet a bit as Zidane listed off Bugenhagen's distinct traits. The sandy-blonde couldn't have known those things if he hadn't met him! He was really here! The other continued to surprise him by mentioning a certain other name. "Aerith!? Truly?! She and grandfather are in this place?!" Nanaki waved his tail excitedly. The names Zack and Genesis did sound familiar, but they weren't people he knew. No..wait.. wasn't Zack the one that Cloud mistook himself for?

The beast was happy to say the least. He shifted a bit, he wasn't a child so he could contain his emotions..for now. Besides, if he howled in joy the humans might become more afraid then they already were.

"Everything is fine~!" Nanaki nodded to the other. "If grandfather wants us to gather these crystal shards, then I will help in any way I'm able!" Bugenhagen would never help anyone unless they were good people. Neither would Aerith! He did want to go see both of them himself, but he'd help with this task first.

kitzu-jama's Partner

User Image
thiis is a spacer

✤____________________________l i g h t n i n g . f a r r o n‌xxxx
                                          location : new york city ; fashion district
                                          mood : determined
                                          doing : searching for the crystal ; looking in a mirror

'What kind of guardian are we looking for?' Blue eyes scanned the crowd with a tense energy. Walking near Snow and Hope, the woman kept her companions within reach in case something were to jump out and attack. Lightning would prefer nothing happen to the rest of the group as well but focused on protecting her own for now. It would be insulting too, to automatically assume the others couldn't take care of themselves until proven otherwise. Several had shown potential back in the fight with the Ochu.

"This is a bad spot for a crystal." The pink haired woman commented. She didn't know much about Earth but the shopping center was more crowded than the other areas they'd seen. How they were going to battle a guardian without being seen was beyond her. Did the first generation here have something up their sleeve? She hadn't seen them in action yet. Hopefully there was a plan.

"Would it be in plain sight or some sort of back room?" Lightning mused out loud. Still used to communicating to Hope up in the sky, the previously internal person had learned to brainstorm with her voice to get his insight. Turning to look at one of the nearby shops, she struggled to guess which one was more likely to have what they sought. The stores all looked the same to her! Frowning, the warrior looked a little lost but with an expression that said not to mention it. Deciding to just go for what she thought looked the most interesting, since it was all equally suspicious, the woman approached a tall glamorous mirror that had been set up in a striking display in the middle of a pavilion area between two busy shops. The area looked to be a spot for shoppers to take a break and consult with their maps over where to go next.

"Are these common?" Stepping in front of it, the savior marveled at how grand the object was, standing at double her height and with a well crafted frame. On the other side of the glass, her reflection mirrored her actions with the same stony face with fierce eyes. This went unnoticed, however, as she rarely took the time to examine herself in front of others. Turning around to face Hope and Snow (and anyone else who had followed them), she decided there must be a better way to look than wandering aimlessly.

"We're just wasting time like this. Can't you track what direction we need with your phone?" Motioning at Hope, the woman gave him an expectant look despite not knowing what it was actually capable of. This time she was counting on Snow to back up her demand. He had to be good for something, right?

((Short but next one will be longer!))

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image___User Image___User Image
____ Seems you've been e v e r y w h e r e , Zidane. The only other I've visited are in b o o k s_

Dagger looked at the man as he spoke. She nodded to him when she learned his name. Vincent. He looked down right lethal in what he wore, all the leather and the cape. It made her feel a little uncomfortable, but at least she knew she could protect herself if needed. He seemed nice enough though, and very polite.

"I don't know much about this world, but I will try to answer whatever I can. Maybe if we could find Hope or Aerith they could answer more questions than I ever could." Garnet closed the distance between the store and them and was pushing the door open when she noticed people around her looking up at something. And then a familiar voice filled teh air. "Eiko?"

Garnet looked up and saw the small purple haired girl hanging from a pole off of the building next to them. How had she gotten up there? And how could they get her down? Dagger looked around, almost helpless. She knew in this land she couldn't use her magic, and she felt helpless. She cupped her hands around her mouth and hollered up at the young girl. "Don't worry Eiko! Zidane and I are here! We'll find a way to get you down" But how? She needed to find Hope and the others. Maybe they could help.

She hated to leave her new companion with unanswered questions, but she had more pressing matters now than some new clothing and a new friend. "I apologize Vincent. But that little girl up there is my friend and I must get her down. Please do excuse me. I must go find the others for their help." She bowed lightly to him, but didn't move. She had no idea what direction the others were in. She just stood in place and looked around, unsure of which way to go.

ǤΛℛℕℇŦ ŦЇℒ ΛℒℇЖΛℕÐℛѲŜ XVII
User Image

If ℑ should leave this behind ,
Your voce will still remember our m e l o d y

Invisible Streaker

Company ◆Garnet and EikoLocated ◆a shopping areaOut Of Cellphones ◆ -- --

Didn't know much about this world? So he'd been right to not just dismiss her. She might be in the same situation he was. His eyes widened a bit in surprise when she said a name she shouldn't know. No.. There were many people in this world, he shouldn't just assume. Especially since she'd been killed.

He was simply going to follow Garnet into the shop when he too noticed the odd behavior along with a voice from above. The young woman seemed to know the unlucky child that managed to get caught on the side of a building. How had she managed that? It took some kind of skill to wind up in that kind of position.. Also..was that a horn? Wings too, but she didn't seem to be able to use them. Some sort of accessory, the horn too probably.

Vincent looked back at Garnet as she looked around, likely trying to figure out a way to get the child down. After she spoke and looked around he shifted his normal gloved hand to lightly touch her shoulder. "Calm yourself. I will get her." he stated simply. He'd never really be thankful for what was done to him, but he'd admit that he gained useful abilities at least.

The man glanced at the building structure again to glance for the best footing as he moved closer to it. With a mental route up planned Vincent leaped up and used a decorative molding as a platform to boost himself up again to get to the pole the girl was stuck on, the sound of metal rang out as he grabbed the pole with his gauntlet-covered hand. He heard the surprise of people below. Were they not used to that much?

Ignoring the bit of commotion below, Vincent looked at the child. "Don't worry, just hold tight." So, comforting people wasn't his strong suit. Not something he could do much about now. Vincent deftly worked at getting Eiko free from the pole and shifted to hold her close once he did. He could easily survive the drop down, but that'd terrify the little girl. Instead he dropped about halfway, landing briefly on the molding again before jumping down and landing in a crouch.

Vincent let go of her then and stood straight, moving his left arm back under his cloak a bit more to hide his gauntlet from sight again. "Were you injured?" He asked and waited a moment for an answer before glancing for Garnet. He couldn't help but feel uneasy now though since that had drawn the attention of many.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
                                  User Image
                                  eiko bby—{ EIKO CAROL
                                  this little baby summonerADDING UP THE LAYERS OF HARMONY - THE LAYERS OF HARMONY

Upon hearing a familiar voice, the summoner looked around until she found the source. "Dagger!" She started squirming again, trying to wiggle her way off the pole. But that didn`t seem to be working. And she didn`t notice the other person climbing up to get her until he was there.

She jumped upon feeling his hand on her shoulder, then stared, dumbfounded, at him. Then, it seemed suddenly, she was on the ground. She stared up at the strange man, tilting her head slightly. "Thanks. But, uh, who are you?" As she looked around at all the people staring, she realized he didn`t quite fit in. Neither did she, really. Was he a stranger here, too?

Then the little girl turned to her friend. "Dagger! What happened to the Invincible and all the genomes? Where`s Zidane and everyone else?" Particularly Zidane. She wanted to see him so badly. She was scared, in this new, strange place, with all these people. She didn`t know what to do. She needed Zidane`s big strong arms to hold her and tell her that everything was going to be alright.

A girl could dream, couldn`t she?

"Oh yeah!" The summoner did a little hop, turning to face her rescuer again. "My name`s Eiko! It`s nice to meet ya! Thanks again for saving me!" You know, if she weren`t already pledged to Zidane, this guy wasn`t bad looking. But he looked a tad too old for her.

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image
User Image
              IT'S NOT A QUESTION ABOUT TRUST,
              S I M P L E & C L E A NB U T W I L L Y O U S T A N D W I T H U S ?
              ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ SIMPLE & CLEAN ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰ ▰▰▰
I am not afraid ! ! of the STORM that comes my way ↙↙
S I M P L E & C L E A N ;; S I when it hits it ShAkEs me to the ↦[ c o r e ]↤
AND MAKES ME STRONGER THEN BEFORE SIMPLE&CLEAN

Zidane laughed happily, happy because Nanaki was happy. It was always good to see your friends happy especially when you were the reason for their happiness. "Glad to hear it!! I'd take you to them myself but I'd get us both lost. This place is HUGE. But Hope'll take us back to the Wave once we've found the crystal." he reassured his new friend.

It was then they returned to the main area and the commotion reached them. Zidane tensed when he saw a dangerous looking man grabbing Eiko from her poley prison, but relaxed when he realized that no one who would rescue a child could be bad. He probably just had the unfortunate luck to look evil and scary. "EIKO!!" He called out and started running towards her, calling back to Nanaki as he did so.

"She's one of my friends we have to go check on her!!" Reaching the area where Garnet, Vincent and Eiko were he raced in and scooped up the little girl, spinning her in a circle and giving her a big hug. "Eiko!! Are you alright? Were you scared? It's okay now. Dagger and I are here. And we have lots of new friends too. Look! This is Nanaki, he's our friend now." He put her down after giving her the hug and introduced her to the other he had met.

Shooting Garnet a look that promised both trouble and affection he turned his attention to Vincent. "Thanks for saving Eiko for us. I don't know what my wife and I woulda done if you hadn't grabbed her. I'm Zidane, My wife there is Dagger, the little one is Eiko and the red one is Nanaki. Who do I owe my thanks? He questioned, holding out a hand to shake Vincent's.

(( ooc: I couldn't stop him Garnet. And honestly I didn't want to. xd hope its alright to combine the two groups! ))

I think it might wash away tonight ___________________ Awaken ↗↗ from this never ending fight
    ________________________I t_ t a k e s_ m o r e_ t h a n_ m e e t s_ t h e_ e y e
    ________________________________________This war we're fighting is not just rotting

Quotable Seeker

User Image
                    aerith gainsborough
                ......................................................................................................................
                    I NEVER BLAMED YOU.

NOT ONCE. YOU CAME FOR ME...THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

For the rest of the morning, Aerith had spent her time chatting with both Zack and Genesis. She had meant to leave not long after Genesis had asked on what had happened to Sephiroth, but it seemed that the female had lost track of time without realizing it. Not long after, the announcement that breakfast was already ready was heard throughout the wave and the flower girl blinked a bit at herself. “Oh…” she mumbled. “I didn’t know that it was already time” She had meant to go help, but it seemed that time had passed a bit quicker than she thought.

Still, with the announcement being heard, the female made her way to the kitchen with the two male right behind her. Spotting Bugenhagen, Aerith politely and happily greeted the older male, glad to see that he had showed up since he couldn’t do so last night. She also greeted those who were already in the kitchen, before taking a seat and waiting for the rest to appear. Soon enough, more and more began to show up and before she knew it, breakfast began.

Bugenhagen greeted everyone in the room, and began explaining to the new faces what they were doing here in the wave. Once he had finished, a few of the newcomers asked a couple of questions, in which Hope was happy to reply. She would have replied as well, but at the time Aerith had been thinking about what Bugenhagen said. ‘Crystal shard?’ she thought, one that was guarded by a giant monster…and they had to go and fight it. Aerith frowned a bit.

It wasn’t like she disliked fighting or was afraid to do so…it was just, she didn’t want anyone to get hurt. But she also knew that if Bugenhagen wanted them to go and retrieve, this crystal shard, than they had to do so. That shard may help them get closer to finding a way back to their orginal homes.

- - -

Breakfast was soon done and over with and everyone in the wave got their things ready to head out.

Aerith, who was walking by to Zack at the time, followed Hope and the rest of the group as they began making their way towards the fashion district. With the way everyone was dressed, their group stood out completely and while they had to focus on the monster they had to fight, getting new clothes and such wasn’t a bad idea. But fighting came first….

As they continued to walk, the brunette kept gazing around, keeping aware of her surroundings when she suddenly spotted someone who looked different from others. Leaning against a wall with his palm against his forehead, Aerith paused. Though he didn’t look that different, even while looking at his clothes, the female had a feeling that this male was probably like them. And if not…well then, he looked lost so maybe she could help.

“I’ll catch up with you guys” was all she said to whoever heard her, as the flower girl walked up to the frustrated looking male. Once she was standing in front of him, she paused. “Um hello” Aerith greeted, hoping to catch his attention. “Is everything alright?”

I HAVE TWENTY-THREE WISHES, BUT YOU PROBABLY WON'T REMEMBER THEM ALL,
      SO I PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER INTO ONE...I'D LIKE TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU
      ......................................................................................................................
      █████████████████████████████████████████
      WITH: first - everyone; now - the brunette leaning against the wall (squall)
      MOOD: wondering if everything is okay with this guy (squall)

OUT OF FLOWERS: I hope that this post is okay and sorry if it isn't good.
      Been really busy lately.....

Snufflufagus

Invisible Streaker

Company ◆Garnet, Eiko, Zidane and NanakiLocated ◆a shopping areaOut Of Cellphones ◆ -- --

He had no place in this little reunion between the two comrades so Vincent opted to keep quiet. Instead he shifted his gaze to the crowd just to keep an eye on things. When Eiko returned her attention to him again he nodded once. "You're welcome..I'm-" Quick movement made him stop and narrow his eyes at the person running toward them.

The overly-happy blonde scooped up Eiko. While seemed to be comforting her, Vincent had his attention elsewhere. A familiar orange furred beast with a fiery tail had ran up and stopped beside him. He glanced to Zidane for a moment. Wife? They seemed a bit young.. Regardless he gave another small nod. "Vincent." he stated simply, but again ignored the offered hand.

Vincent looked at his own companion again, "Good to see you're well. Would you rather be called 'Nanaki' here though?" Most of their group pretty much always called him Red. Now that he thought about it, did being called that give him unpleasant memories of his own time trapped with that insane scientist?

Invisible Streaker

NanakiRed XIII
At my side ✮Zidane, Eiko, Garnet, VincentThis place is ✮ a shopping area?Out Of Cosmo.. ✮ -- --
☄ ✭ ☄ ✦

Nanaki shook his head a bit, "It is fine. Important matters come first, I know. We can reunite and celebrate once we succeed." he mused with a faint twinkle in his eye.

His ears twitched and he looked toward the commotion. Zidane wasn't the only one that saw a friend. It was Vincent! He knew the man didn't look it, but he wasn't one to leave a child trapped so high. Honestly it was just a relief to see him even though it hadn't been long since everyone was together on the airship.

As Zidane went running toward them to check on the little girl Nanaki ran after him moments later. He ran past as his tailed friend scooped up Eiko and comforted her, stopping beside Vincent and waving his tail. Nanaki let out an amused short and glanced to Zidane after Vincent ignored the handshake. "Don't take it personally. It takes time for Vincent to warm up to people."

He glanced to his friend again and shook his head. "It is his choice." Nanaki glanced at the girl and the other young woman that Zidane knew. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. I am Nanaki..also known as Red..call me what you wish." His nickname was easier for some people after all.

User Image

never Lions make you b r a v e Giants give you f a i t h Death is a c h a r a d e never
surrenderŸσʊ ɗσɴ'Ϯ ɧαѵε Ϯσ ƒεεℓ ȿαfε Ϯσ ƒεεℓ ʊɴαƒʀαɪɗ
surrender

Be STEADY on your feet xNo matterx the Ϯ ʀ σ ʊ ɓ ʆ ε you meet

User Image
                                                            ┏━

Squall had to admit, at that moment... it was almost peaceful. Almost. He hadn't stopped going since... well since the SeeD graduation ceremony. The first night he met Rinoa - there had been nothing else to consider. There was no over-arching plan. No fighting. Now, he was helpless. He decided that he didn't enjoy the peace very much at all. He still had his face in his palm, but he was definitely aware of somebody approaching him. He decided to ignore it, until she spoke.

'Um hello'

Squall slowly removed his hand from his face and looked up at the girl standing in front of him. After she had caught his attention, she spoke again - which only stood to confuse him further. Did he knows this girl or...?

'Is everything alright?'

Squall frowned, then looked to his left and right, before back at the girl. He was admittedly a little confused, although after recent events, he was getting more than used to people trying to figure out his problems.

'Is she... talking to me?'

"Fine," he responded, whilst he waved his hand in the air as if to brush her off. He made a point of avoiding eye contact with her the entire time - he was already becoming too helpless to function pr-

'Stop it.'

As his inner monologue told him off again, he sighed, not used to this new side of him determined to form attachment. "I'm... lost," he responded, looking her in the eyes this time. "And this map..." he waved his other hand, containing the paper in question, "is absolutely useless."

━┛

COMPANY』 this... girl.
                                                  LOCATION』 still no clue
                                                  MISSION』figure out what the hell she wants
                                                  MOOD』seriously what does she want from me?
                                                  OOC』 sorry, it feels so crap ._."

I ' m_ n o t _t h e_ h u n t e r , I ' m_ n o t_ t h e_ m a r k e d
Just looking for wisdom in the dark

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image___User Image___User Image
____ Seems you've been e v e r y w h e r e , Zidane. The only other I've visited are in b o o k s_

Dagger watched as Vincent scaled the side of the building and rescued the young summoner. She had no idea how he managed to make the leap up to Eiko, and apparently the group forming around her was wondering the same thing. Plus the young purple haired girl hanging from the building didn't seem to help. Garnet ignored everyone's whispers around her about how the small girl had gotten up there. She knew what had happened, she had just fallen from the sky as Garnet had the day before. Garnet placed her hands on the young girls shoulders after Vincent set her on the ground.

"I don't know much what happened to the ship. All I know is that for some reason we ended up here on this planet called Earth instead of Gaia, and we aren't the only ones. There seems to be people from many different worlds here. And Zidane is around...." She didn't need to finish the sentence since Zidane rushed to them and scooped up the little girl. Garnet smiled because she knew Eiko would love the attention from Zidane, and having him around would make things easier.

Dagger looked around as a big red dog like creature walked up behind Zidane and seemed to know Eiko's savior. The beast named himself as Nanaki. Garnet gave the creature a smile as Zidane spoke to Vincent. Her head snapped quickly toward him. Wife? Had she heard him correctly? Where there something she was missing? Like maybe a wedding or even an engagement. Oh, she knew what it was. Zidane was jealous of Vincent. He was staking his claim on Garnet. She had never seem him act like this, but then again she had never spent time with another man. "Wide am I? And I don't even remember the wedding. And that is a day I am sure to remember. Maybe, one day, when you ask for my hand Monkey boy, you may call me wife." She said to him, putting her hands on her hips. She was just playing with him, but she was going to keep up the rouse for a little bit. She didn't want to hurt him, but she was enjoying the power over him.

"I'm glad you're okay Eiko. I don't know what I would have done if something where to happen to you." She hugged her little summoner friend. "Freya is also here." She said answering her questions from earlier.

ǤΛℛℕℇŦ ŦЇℒ ΛℒℇЖΛℕÐℛѲŜ XVII
User Image

If ℑ should leave this behind ,
Your voce will still remember our m e l o d y

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
                                  User Image
                                  eiko bby—{ EIKO CAROL

Hearing yet another familiar voice call out her name, she turned, excited. That was Zidane`s voice! And there he was! She was so happy, and relieved, to see him. When he picked her up and spun her around, she threw her arms around his neck. "Zidane! I`m so happy you`re here! Where`s everyone else?"

Oh. But then he went and called Dagger his wife and her face fell a bit. She knew perfectly well that those two had feelings for each other, and she shouldn`t intervene or anything. But she couldn`t help but feel a little jealous. But at least she got a hug from Zidane, while Dagger didn`t. So she felt a little smug about it all, too. So all in all, she felt pretty good. Plus, Dagger seemed to tease him about it and dismiss it, making everything a bit better.

She didn`t even pay enough attention to catch her savior`s name, nor did she hear that Freya was there, because that was when the creature that Zidane had called Nanaki came into her view. Everything other than him left her mind and she beamed happily.

"YOU`RE SO CUTE." She hurried over to where he stood, just shorter than she was. "I`ve never seen a monster like you before! And you talk! Your name`s Nanaki, right? Are you a summon? Where do you come from? Can I ride you? You`re so cute!" She bounced on her heels excitedly, hands grasped together in front of her.

Eiko wanted nothing more than to sit on his back and run her fingers through his fur. It looked so soft and fluffy! As a summoner, she took immediate interest in everything about him. And if he had been with Zidane, then he couldn`t be bad, right? Sure, he wasn`t exactly a Moogle, but he was still cute!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff