Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*
Guileless son, each day you grow older,
each moment I'm watching my vengeance unfold.
The child of my lover, the flesh of my soul,
will die in returning the birthright he stole

"Loyalty...loyalty...loyalty...loyalty, only to me."

Alvaro's smile grew a little wider as he watched Enya flip through the coloring book Sam had given her. She seemed to be enjoying it greatly, already assiging pages for each of them to color. Though he did wonder where Damon had gone off to, but that didn't stay on his mind for long. For it was about then that he heard the red headed mutant comment about Sam's arm. Apparently it was hurt. Alvaro walked back across the room and over to Sam. "You're injured?" Alvaro stated more than asked purposefully placing himself between Enya and Sam's bleeding arm. He was trying to preserve his sister's innocence for as long as possible. Alvaro stood closer to the male mutant than he usually did and the prince found his heart rate speed up a little. "Let me see your wounded arm." Alvaro ordered calmly and once Sam held out his wounded arm. Alvaro muttered a spell, his right hand glowing a soft white color and hovered the hand over Sam's wounded arm. In a few moments the blood quickly clotted and the wound healed, not even leaving a scar. "You're all healed," Alvaro stated taking a slight step back from his friend.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
I must contain my anger, or I won’t control my power
But, gods, how long I’ve waited just to see this very hour
It’s just as well I’m not the one who calls the storm of fire,
Or I would turn this battle plane into your funeral pyre
The priests all say I must not hate, but I will not pretend
I saw the wreck you made of her, my Herald and my friend
The scars you left in flesh and soul will be so slow to fade
Oh would I had your coward heart beneath my naked blade

Avalon Barton
"Tag-a-long"

"Thanks," Avalon said as she placed her tray down at the seat directly across from Annabell and sat down. "Are you new at the base?" Avalon inquired and took a sip of her orange juice. It wasn't everyday that new people were transferred into the base as Hill wanted to keep this base unknown the Loki. Though if she was new then that meant that she'd been on the ground level, and that was something that Avalon had never done nor seen. She felt a little pang of jealousy, but pushed it away. Inside the base was the safest place to be, and Avalon had decided that she didn't want to go to the ground level until Loki was gone. Until that happened, the ground level was quite dangerous. Besides if she wanted a tast of the ground level, Avalon could just go down to the green houses on sub-level three. "What do your parents do?"

I must control my rage or lose ability to plan
I must direct the fight from here, not charging in the van
As you will likewise do, no doubt, for all that you are cruel
And revel in shed blood and pain, I think you are no fool

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Austin Tony Rogers

Austin just went Witt he flow. He was pushed away after the headbutt, then his commander punched him. He was more wre out then he thought he didn't even complain or argue. He heared Emma's message and ran down the stairs. "Emma!" he called to her. Slowly he walked through the halls of the old school, gun in his hand. He was thinking of different things only emma would know at the moment to see if Emma would pick on it. If he ran into her physically he was going to ask her the question he was thinking of. That way he would be able to tell the imposter from the real one. Being cassius he walked around. Not long into his search he saw "Emma" he went and knelt next to her. "Emma." he said putting a hand on her shoulder.

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaven
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDarkhol me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'M ystique'

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰

Mystique heard footsteps coming towards her; a male shouted Emma's name as he walked through the ruins. She kept her body limp and her eyes closed until she felt a hand touch her shoulder.
                                        "Emma?"
                                        Mystique, opened her eyes and looked around pretending to be dazed. Her eyes fluttered helplessly. "Mystique.... Where.... She... she said, her voice sounding higher and softer than her own. Mystique, or rather Emma Frost, lifted a shaky had to her forehead as if she were in pain. She made an attempt to stand up but fell back onto her knees. Years of impersonating others meant that Mystique was a spectacular actress. Magneto had admired her skills many times.

The woman placed a hand on the male agents shoulder in an attempt to stable herself. "Myst- Mystique.. She ran towards the roof.... Have to... Catch her."Emma's voice came out from her lips, weak and beaten.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Austin Tony Rogers

Austin needed to think of a way to see if this was the really Emma. As he helped her up he got an idea. "I will get Austin down here with his medical kit to look at you. Man Roy is in idiot for charging in and makeing this happen." he said as he got her into a chair. From Emma's message he knew that mystique was going around as Emma. If this Emma didnt know the difference in the twins then the one had was the fake. This idea should work because one called the tins by names infront of mystique. Though around them all the time Emma would know the difference.

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaven
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDarkhol me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'M ystique'

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰

"I will get Austin down here with his medical kit to look at you. Man, Roy is in idiot for charging in and making this happen." the agent said, helping her back onto her feet.
                                        "Thank you." she said smiling weakly at the boy. Maybe the boy would take her inside the base unwittingly. !I'm fine really. Just a little disoriented. I just need to go back to my room..."
                                        She looked up into the boys face and realised her mistake. He was the other twin. Emma's face began to turn blue, Mystique's body changing back to her normal blue form as she twisted around the agent, snatching the gun from his hand while restraining him from behind. Holding on tight she pushed the gun against his temple.
                                        "Make a move and I'll shoot you, human."
                                        she hissed in his ear.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image
Siren
Currently wearing: link

It's really good to hear your voice. It sounds so sweet.
Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak.

Keira's painful groaning became gentle at his kiss to her forehead, and all that came out was the occasional whimper. But, she did not like what he said to her. "What are you saying? What grandfather told us is true. Humans are beneath us. They have always despised us, even when we did nothing to them. How can you be friends with them?" she asked, her eyes locked on his on confusion and a sharp pain in her chest caused by an emotion she could not name. She felt the warmth of his hand on her cheek and noticed a hand going to his ear, now seeing the small device hidden inside. "Wh-What are you doing? Who did you call? We don't have anything like that back home," she said. She pushed him away before his lips could touch her forehead again. "No, explain yourself. Don't tell me...you're in league with the humans?" she said eyes wide. The name of the emotion lodged in her chest had a name now. Betrayal.

Faith doesn't come from inside. You got to go and get it.
Faith doesn't stay by your side. You've got to not regret it.
If I look my
faith in the eyes, And let my tears flow with grace,
Then maybe someday I'll find A Life For Me To Embrace.

Keira-Siren-Grape-Kei-K-Daddy's Girl-Angel-Goth-Punk-Scene-Lolita-Doll

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

Right here, right now, stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside. I'm awake, and I'm alive.

Wanda did not even have the time to think before the blue mutant pounced, cat-like, on Emma, causing them both to fall through the floor. Wanda hissed a cursed as she ran for the stairs. At the head, she assessed the state of her powers. She created a small hex ball, which imploded on itself without her consent. Damn, she thought. She was too tired out from the barrier earlier to use her probability magic, which meant she was reduced to hand-to-hand, having (usually) no use for long-range weapons of any kind. What she wouldn't give for one of Maria's guns right about now. Sighing, she ran down.

Seeing no one, she took a second to stop and listen. She heard footsteps and voices, and followed in the direction that they came from. She ran into the room just in time to see Mystique holding a gun to Austin's head. "Again, Stolkholm? Haven't you abused that boy enough for one day?" she asked, hoping to take the other woman's attention from Austin and onto herself. "Where is Emma?" she asked, serious this time.

When my faith is getting weak, and I feel like giving in,
You Breathe Into Me Again.

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

No apology.
Push your luck, say your prayers.
Make believe you don't care.

Maria went back inside, trusting Damon to do what needed done. Once inside, she heard loud noises and did not spare a thought before she took off in a sprint towards them, even when going up stairs. Her gun remained in her hand, a security blanket for one who matured beyond them long ago. Near the room where she heard voices, the commander peeked inside, sneaky enough to not be noticed, weapon at the ready. She saw the gun set against her young agent's temple, held by none other than Mystique, and Wanda, who spoke to the psychotic mutant. Maria remained still, keeping watch just in case.

Better stand tall when they're calling you out.
Don't bend, don't break, baby.
Don't Back Down.

User Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Damon Maximoff

Damon scooted back when she pushed him away. Staying on his knees so he was eye level with her. "Keira listen to me grandfather is wrong. You have heard what Uncle Pietro and I say about my mother. But do you know why she is never at the tower. I don't know what grandpa has told you but it's not real. She fell in love with a rebel and had me. Yes my father, mystique's son is a rebel. Because of that magneto won't let his oldest daughter come to the tower. And Keira listen I will tell you more after your not bleeding. Please hate me all you want but I can not let you get hurt any more." he told her. There was so much he could tell her but this needed to get her looked at. Her life was all that mattered. 

To him at the moment, but he couldn't leave the tower this long. So he took the radio he had from the brotherhood supply. "this is Demon, lock down the tower rebukes have been seen east of the city. No one goes in and out unless they are with me. Send scouts out to check the ocean line but get Alvaro and Enya into a safe room." he ordered. A grunt worker in the tower replied yes sir and went to do just that. Hitting the alarm button to set up to shut the tower down. Damon heard it over then radio then clicked it off. He put the radio away then looked at Keira. "come on I won't let any one stupid help you. I'll even let you punch the idiot that came at you on the roof." he told her. 

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Austin Tony Rogers

Just as Austin realized what he was dealing with was the shape shifter she moved at him. Being awake on a three day mission made his reaction time slower and allowed him to have another gun at his head. Okay once this was done he was going to sleep for a day or two, maybe three. If any one woke him he was going to shoot them. Right now he needed to figure out how to not get shot though. "that's captain human to you." even though he s tied and had a gun at his head he could still be sarcastic.  When Wanda was there he took the moment she spoke to mystique he turned to look at her. Reacting as fast as he could he ducked his head down and did a karate chop to her neck. It was one weak spot every one had. If that was a good hit she would drop the gun giving Austin an advantage. 

Interesting Prophet

User Image
Roy Timothy Rogers

Roy nodded again to Hill as she was unharmed, and knew that staying silent for now was best in case the older brotherhood mutant was listening. He was glad that commander was unharmed and followed her the rest of the way down the stair well. The commander was apparently following a blood trail that ended abruptly. It was soon after that that the commander got a call from Damon requesting medical assistance quarter of a mile north of their current location. Maria ordered him to go check it out. Roy merely muttered a "Yes ma'am" and got moving, first aid kit still in hand. Roy sighed as he jogged in the direction that was given to him. When this was over he was going to bed. He knew once the adrenaline wore off he was going to be dead tried. He has been working graveyard shifts after all. It did take him a few minutes, but eventually he found Damon and his cousin. "Got your call Demon." Roy addressed Damon as he slowed to a stop and knelt by Keira's side so that he could get a good look at the wounded wing. He assumed that his cousin was on board for him to treat her. "Hi, I'm going to help you" Roy said to Keira as he set down the first aid kit, opened it and took out some gauze and a bandage, "weather you want it or not."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image
Siren
Currently wearing: link

It's really good to hear your voice. It sounds so sweet.
Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak.

Keira's eyes had gone hard, and her ears only heard what she thought were lies, although something inside of her wondered if there was any truth to them. No, they couldn't be. Damon was a traitor and a liar, an that's all there was to it. "Don't bother. I won't allow any of your human pets to lay a finger on me. And I will hate you, thank you very much!" she exclaimed, warm tears escaping out of the corners of her eyes. Then, she thought a moment. "What about 'Prince' Alvaro? You're supposed to be his bodyguard, aren't you? What will he say when he finds out you were playing with the Rebels?" she asked in a tone that she hoped sent daggers.

When the medic got to them, Keira instinctively cringed, accidentally bringing herself closer to Damon. Frustrated, she pulled back and pressed her back hard against the tree, wishing that she could become a part of the bark and escape this horrible situation. "Don't touch me, you gun-toting lunatic! I'd rather walk all the way home and have someone who knows what they're doing fix them than allow some human to try and fail to fix them!" she spat, mixing the to twins despite their totally different hair colors. She folded the injured part of her wing towards her and clung to it. She stood, using the tree for support, and started just that. Not a step or two away did she guiltily remember Mystique, and she turned and walked in the direction of the ruined building, paler than she was earlier.

Faith doesn't come from inside. You got to go and get it.
Faith doesn't stay by your side. You've got to not regret it.
If I look my
faith in the eyes, And let my tears flow with grace,
Then maybe someday I'll find A Life For Me To Embrace.

Keira-Siren-Grape-Kei-K-Daddy's Girl-Angel-Goth-Punk-Scene-Lolita-Doll

Interesting Prophet

User Image
Roy Timothy Rogers

"Gun-toting lunatic? Huh, that's not one I've heard before." Roy stated, staying where he was. He didn't want to scare the poor girl more than she already was. He watched as Keira used the tree to help her stand, curling her injured wing around herself. Roy dropped the gauze and roll of bandages back into the first aid kit. He noted how pale Damon's cousin was becoming and knew if he didn't bandage her wound quick she might die of blood loss. Once her back was to him, Roy grabbed a syringe from the first aid kit and stood. He quickly walked over and tackled Keira to the ground and he managed to restrain her. "Sorry, but I'm treating you." Roy stated as he stuck her in the arm with the syringe and injected her with it's contents. "I won't let you loose any more blood." It was merely a relaxant that would calm her down long enough for Roy to tend to her wound.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Damon Maximoff

There were few people in this world Damon truly loved, and now one of them hated him. Still Damon knew Keira needed help. He hoped once Keira was fully healed Emma would consider erasing her memories of all this happening. The sight of Keira cring and hearing she hated him broke Damon's heart. When she mentioned Alvaro would hate him to his heard just shattered. Still he could not let her go she was loseing blood way to fast. Being in better shape then her he was able to move faster and got infront of her. "Keira you are caught up in grandfathers lies and are only seeing what he saw. Your have to open your eyes and realize that we are all liveing creates powers or no powers. And how I am with you is the real me. Please let the brother of the gun-toting lunatic help you. Once I know you are safe you never have to see me again if you want. I love you and just want to know you are not going to die on me." As he said that last part about loveing her his eyes teared up She was weak and needed help. He only hoped she would just let him know she was okay. If she did get back and tell the others at the tower about this he was a dead man. "I know grandfather has called the rebels discussing, and I may be one but I love you. I knew calling for medical help would expose my cover and most likely will lead to me being killed in some way by Loki or grandfathers army. But I did it so that I know you are safe because I love you." when Roy tackled her he growled at him. "not helping my "grandfather was wrong about rebles" speech Roy." Damon said. When he talked ot his friend he was not all teary eyed.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces