Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Superstar, where you from? How's it going?
I know you got a clue what you’re doing

You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Pietro Maximoff II
Night Stalker

User ImageUser Image
Pietro II finished his shower in the main area down the hall. By the time he was walking to his room Keira had already slipped into her room with him not being the wiser. Sure Grace needed him but letting the water fall onto his head helped calm it down. The warm water seemed to help his headache go away. This kind of pain in his head would not go away with any meds because it was his power causing it.

Sure he finished faster than normal because he wanted to go to Grace’s side even though he knew that Grace would be fine in the long run. She was depressed now but Dante was here so she had to be okay. The fear of going back into his bedroom and finding her there dying again was enough to make him finish and praticly run down the hall. Entering his bedroom with his phasing ability through the door he did not notice that it was not locked because Keira left.

The bedroom was empty so Pietro’s panic level went up. Trying the bathroom door it was locked and he heard nothing. ”Grace are you in there?” he asked. Not hearing any water running he phased into the bathroom. Seeing her standing there drying her hair a sigh of relief escaped his lips. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her against his chest and hugged her behind. ”don’t worry me like that ever again.” He whispered to her and started to kiss down her neck. Being in his arms and against his chest Grace would feel him shaking. She had him so worried and he was not calming down.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
User ImageUser Image

After she was dressed in her borrowed pajamas, Grace once more half heartedly began drying her hair with the towel again. She knew she could have used the hair dryer to do so, but right now she didn’t trust herself not to try and electrocute herself with it. She was trying to be stronger than she felt for her fiancé’s sake… but it was proving to be harder than Grace thought it would be. Letting herself try to commit suicide seemed to be the easier way out, the easier way to leave all this sorrow she felt behind her. Though she felt as if tears could fall again, Grace knew that they wouldn’t. She was out of tears for the moment, having cried for the first time since her mother had died four years ago.

Her fiancé’s voice floated through the bathroom door, but she didn’t respond. Instead Grace stared at her reflection in the mirror, which hung above the sink. Slowly she took the towel from her hair and allowed it to just drop to the floor. Everyone she cared for seemed to be taken from her in such gruesome ways… her mother stabbed multiple times in the chest and Killian stabbed and shot. It was as if death refused to let her be happy for once in her life. And if she found some semblance of happiness it was abruptly ripped from her grasp. Perhaps it would be better if she just tried to end her life…

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around her body, jolting her out of her dark trance. Grace hadn’t realized he had come up behind her, let alone entered the bathroom altogether. He held her tightly against his chest and Grace could feel him shaking because of his worry for her. She could hear the worry dripping from his voice and only made her feel guilty about what she might still yet put him through. He kissed her neck down to her shoulder, though right now she couldn’t even enjoy it. “I’m sorry.” Grace whispered, her voice a still a little hoarse from all the crying she had done. She turned around in his grasp so that she could return the embrace. “…Just promise me I won’t be alone tonight.”

{She's wearing: Borrowed Pajamas.}...{She's with: no one Pietro II}...{Her location: New Asgard, Tower ⇒ Pietro II's room}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I am the Lady Sif, born a goddess and forged a warrior...
>>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

User Image
Goddess Of War ...::: Sif Aridottir
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Meanwhile Asgard grows unbearably still” she replied simply. Her smile fell slightly. Thor's words to her were far from empty, but there were instances when Sif could not help but think back to when they'd meant far more than they did now. Yet if the thought saddened her even in the slightest, she did well in not showing it. “And you, too, were sorely missed” she then added, if just a little admittedly, setting her own thoughts aside, "though I would admit it was Zayne that brought me here. She is well," Sif was certain to add quickly, so not to worry the thunderer, "yet the enemy she faced today, whatever matter of being it was, seems to have vexed even Heimdall himself." As it did her, in the brief minutes that she'd faced it, but Sif would speak more of it at a better time. She turned at the abrupt sound of metal boots hitting the earth, signaling that Corlene and the other warrior had landed.

“Well it is certainly not Anthony Stark” she mused in response to Thor's statement, watching in vague puzzlement when the suit lowered itself to hands and legs alike and followed in Corlene's path like some manner of metal beast; “for one, it is far too quiet.” The manner in which the second armored being approached was far from even human at all, however it righted itself as soon as it stood before them, before bowing it's form slightly in greeting. The warrior spoke in all politeness, but Sif did not miss the way he stood as if to guard Corlene from... them? An android, she heard Corlene describe her companion and protector; so the armored soldier had no human pilot, then... “Well met, Iron Demon” she replied in kind with a slight bow of her head, both understanding and dismissing the defensiveness of the other warrior's stance. His intent appeared only to be to protect the daughter of Stark; he would not likely pose a threat otherwise. “Yes of course” she replied in response to Corlene's suggestion that they return to SHIELD's stronghold; they would all need time to recover and regroup. There was little doubt in the war goddess' mind that Loki might make another attempt against them and their Midgardian allies as soon as he could, while they still remained shaken by the first attack.

Glancing sidelong at Thor again, she watched the thunderer's gaze venture back to the bloodied field around them, suddenly seeming almost lost with it. With a knowing expression and without a word Sif placed a supporting hand on his shoulder; do not blame yourself for this... she wanted to say, as she'd attempted to countless times over the years, though the words never seemed to stay. She knew Thor would argue, as he always did; even now he would no doubt speak to defend his younger brother, always having done so far more often than Loki deserved. “Thor,” she started, gentler than she might have in any other instance as she tried to draw him back from his own warring thoughts; “let us go. We will tend to the dead tomorrow. For now we must see to those who still live.”

- - - - - - - - - - - >>>> <<<< - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: concerned | location: Outside Westchester Base | company: Thor/Corlene/Iron Demon

User Image User Image

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<<
... I have been baptized in the tears of my enemies,
and their children's children fear my name.

Interesting Prophet

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Cory waited patiently for the Asgardians to respond to her suggestion. There was nothing to do about the bodies strewn about the field until tomorrow, when each one would be taken down into the base to be cremated. Cremation had become the usual way to get rid of bodies at the base since having a graveyard nearby could have given away the bases location… though Cory didn’t really see the point now since their location was no longer a secret to their enemy. Still, she assumed Hill, or whoever would be in charge, would still follow the procedure. Corlene knew that most of the civilians in the base would be sent to other bases until the Winchester base was repaired, which would likely take some time depending how much damage the base had endured.

“The dead will be put to rest tomorrow. There’s nothing we can do for them right now.” Corlene said as she motioned for Iron Demon, Sif and Thor to follow her. She walked quickly towards the nearest entrance down into the base. The elevators obviously wouldn’t be up and running yet, but she soon found a bloodied stairway that took them down to sublevel one. Cory didn’t speak as she walked and led them straight to the medical bay, “This is where any injured have been brought. If you’ll excuse me,” Cory said and left the two Asgardians there.

She knew that her faithful guard would be right behind her. She had wanted to see Jacob, but that could wait until tomorrow. After all her boyfriend had yet to meet her Demon and Cory didn’t really want to deal with that right now. She knew full well Demon wasn’t fond of men being around her and with good reason too. What Cory did want to do was get out of her armor (which meant a stop at her lab) and then go take a nice long and relaxing shower before going to sleep without dinner. Cory didn’t feel much like eating and she doubted the cafeteria would be open at the moment anyways.

{She's wearing: her suit over her normal cloths}...{She's with: Iron Demon, Sif & Thor}...{Her location: Inside of the Winchester SHIELD/X-Men base}
How desperate are you...
- - - >>> - - -

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >> -
L o k iLLL a u f e y s o n
G o dLLo fLLM i s c h i e f
- << - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Again Loki caught the goddess' movements too late, and one kick took his legs forcefully out from under him. The trickster god hit the ground hard, the fall effectively knocking the wind out of him and stunning him just long enough for Gersemi to approach. Loki started to move to sit up, only half-succeeding before the blade of her scythe was held at his throat. Gersemi was quick to withdraw the weapon, however, though not without drawing a thin line of blood across the side of his neck, and ending their fight.

“So you are” he said, standing as he wiped the small trail of blood from the side of his neck with one hand. “Very well, then,” he continued with a tone that sounded almost like annoyance. Truly their presence did only so much to intimidate or bother him; should something happen to them now, while he did not entirely expect that something would as often as the one threat to them preferred to keep himself largely absent, it would merely be on their heads and beyond his control. “Did I not say I would keep to my end of the bargain.” He straightened himself as his own weapon vanished from his hands, and motioned for Gersemi and her two companions to follow, turning and leading the way to the nearby elevator. The trip itself was somewhat lengthy, for it to carry it's four passengers from the ground level, all the way to the one lone empty floor in the entire Tower. It had more than enough living space, though few who knew the ninetieth floor's only resident would rarely choose to share them with the being... “This level is largely unoccupied, and so your stay would be a great deal more peaceable were you to remain here. There is one occupant” he did warn as the elevator slowed to a halt and the doors opened; “though it is unlikely you will see any sign of them.” Or perhaps The Other would for once choose to be present and see fit to rid them of this nuisance, himself. “You're welcome of course to try your hand at the guest quarters on the level above, if you'd prefer, but I imagine it goes without saying that there are forces here that even I could not promise to guard you from if I tried...” he added, sparing a glance toward Gersemi in particular. Placing any relation of Freyja's any nearer to Hel's chambers than he had to would no doubt end in disaster that even he could not prevent, nor did Loki wish to have to deal with a mess of that magnitude again, if he could help it. He led the trio to a pair of adjoining rooms, unoccupied as the rest of the floor itself. “You remain here under my protection, as was our bargain, but if it is all the same to you I would prefer the others hear such from me, first. You may see to your dear Sigyn tomorrow then, without further trouble from us; after which you would find it best to leave before your welcome is entirely run out.” Preferably with the other goddess in tow, if he could expect Sigyn to heed their advice any better than she had his own. He somehow doubted it.

Loki left them to their own devices after that, and with no intention to sleep, himself, found himself wandering back to the lower levels of the Tower. To see the Chitauri's commander, hidden behind one of his usual human guises, when he'd arrived there was hardly a surprise, given all that had occurred that day, though the trickster god was as on guard as ever as he approached his comrade; “What news is there of SHIELD's stronghold” he inquired, guessing as to why he'd been sought out. “Our Chitauri have retreated, though they have left more than enough death and bloodshed in their wake” The Other responded. Well, he supposed that was something, indeed. “Retreated under who's orders?” Loki asked nonetheless, absentmindedly rubbing at his eyes as if it would rid them of the annoying stinging that still plagued them; the fact that the alien soldiers had done so was certainly questionable. The Chitauri were a warrior race, not entirely unlike the Aesir in which they would sooner die than flee from a fight... “Under the orders of a traitor, and slayer of their commanding officer.” Agent Weiss... that was highly unfortunate. There was little room to guess, of course, the nature of the Hybrid soldier's killer. Who but another Hybrid could have given the orders and had them obeyed. “And yet the success of this,” The Other continued, “even with the battle lost I assure you for once outweighs our setbacks. On the morrow, the remainder will be dealt with once and for all.”

Much later the trickster god would have one more reason to curse Freyja's daugher and the toxin she'd conjured in their earlier duel, as he once again might have fared better with his vision intact; or at the very least, would have stood somewhat of a fighting chance. Instead he had not nearly enough forewarning, only a faint flash of silver out of the corner of one eye, followed by breathtaking pain and the unnerving feeling of cold metal forced between his ribs. The Other twisted the cursed dagger before wrenching it free and shoving Asgard's traitor back with one hand. The effects seemed almost instantaneous, the familiar fire of The Other's cursed dagger that he most certainly had not forgotten; but even that should not have taken hold so quickly... something wasn't...

The wound ached in a way that made it impossible to even breathe properly, and Loki tried in vain to clear his vision as it gradually shifted from blurred to outright spinning; The Other was speaking to him still, but little by little the words became distant and indiscernible to his ears. As the unfocused, pitching outline of the Chitauri commander stepped closer, Loki moved to maintain his distance, only to stumble and drop, the sudden contact with the floor sending pain lancing through his nerves and quickly halting any further attempt to move.

“Do you not recognize it?” The Other's voice grew only somewhat clearer, and Loki vaguely felt himself being dragged to his knees by the front of his leather garb. “And after slaying the Serpent, he walked nine paces before falling dead, having been poisoned by the Serpent's venom...” and Loki was fairly certain he felt his heart sink with those words; “you are not Thor, of course, but I imagine the outcome is quite the same.” He was dragged the remainder of the way to his feet before being shoved into the wall behind him; panic gripped the god of mischief, pulling him out of the bleary, poison-induced state his mind seemed intent to fall into... “what have you done” he snarled in renewed fury, lunging forward at the Chitauri commander before he was forced back; he might have collapsed again, then, had the creature still not been holding him up. Loki didn't see the dagger raised again, but felt fire burning through his right arm, and again, and with each lash he could see The Other's current humanoid skin seeming to burn away, shifting to another form... “nothing, yet” The Other mused in response, voice changing as he spoke; “but worry not; you will have far bigger matters to concern yourself with, now.” Loki didn't need to see through his fading vision to see the creature's changed face, when it was his own voice that spoke back to him. He fumbled for a dagger with reflexes made clumsy by the poison in his veins, just as The Other reached for the amulet still hanging from his neck. The trickster god lashed out blindly, feeling the blade in his hand successfully cut into flesh before he himself was thrown back again, this time falling into nothing as his surroundings were abruptly drowned in in the familiar darkness of the Void.

- >>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<< -

status: well | mood: wary | location: Stark Tower, New Asgard | company: Gersemi/Vali/Nari ---& The Other

User Image

- - - <<< - - -
... that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

Interesting Prophet

.:: NEXT DAY HERE ON OUT ::.
User Image

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“We are all mortal among our own peoples. There are no exceptions. But among people of a different world… we can be as insignificant as ants or as mighty as gods.”

User Image

Torjuuk Teleported into the earth’s atmosphere a mere two hundred feet from the ground and as he fell he heard Vixzakta appear behind and above him. He plummeted and collided with the ground; creating a heavy concussive sound and savage quaking of the ground. He felt and heard Zak land behind him. The boy asked a question and made a statement that reminded Torjuuk of just how bad this war had been for this world. He turned to look at the younger colossus and answered, “Vibranium is the rarest element on this planet. They barely had enough in their entire world to make a small shield for one of their warriors to wear. And now they don‘t have true magic here. Not for thousands of years.” Then he turned to face forward again and started to walk. Each step each of the two took left deep indentations in the ground in the shape of their boots, and with each step the ground shook at the audible impact of their feet hitting the ground. Any vehicles caught under their feet were crushed flat. The Two were walking slowly and calmly in the direction of the rebel base. But their arrival and their presence couldn't possibly go unnoticed.

“Remind me of my old age. One. More. Time. I‘ll show you the rage of a colossus.”

“Torjuuk Vannahr, at your service.”

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
War is an Art. To think of it as a science is a fool’s errand.
User Image

Vixzakta Felt the rush of air as he plummeted two hundred feet to the ground below him. He landed on his feet and rose to stand, Lord torjuuk having landed before him and in front of him. After looking around for a brief moment he could see they were surrounded by the ruins of a city. “So this is where there war began? Looks like they‘re in serious trouble. These building may be tall, but they look to be made of steel or of something weaker. They must not know magic on this world.” And He followed Lord torjuuk on his stroll through the city. The older Colossus was a veteran of many, many wars, and knew a great deal about hundreds of worlds. He was also rather short for a colossus at 25-stories tall, then again he was getting into his 200th millennia, so it was natural that his body was ‘settling’. Vixzakta himself was also a giant as far as Colossi went, he was as tall as a 32-story building here on earth, where as most colossi never grew taller than 27-stories. Zak listened as the old codger began to answer his questions, and was surprised at the explanation he was given. “You’re telling me Vibranium is the rarest element on this world AND that they don‘t have magic here!?! These people have it rough…” The younger colossus was feeling genuinely sorry for the people of this world now. He followed quietly as the older colossus led the way and set the pace. It was a slow and calm pace, but he knew that they had probably already been seen.

“Call me Zak. General is too formal for such a casual setting, even if we are at war.”

Interesting Prophet

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

As Roy awoke, his vision was still splotched with violet and blue hues, which accompanied his splitting headache. He could still feel his inner demons trying regain control, though with each passing second he knew that they wouldn't be again. As Roy waited for his vision to clear, he noted that his wrists had been strapped down to the chair he was in currently. After what he'd did under Loki's control, Roy figured he deserved to be.

The sound of a door opening caught his attention now and as he looked up he saw blond hair and blue eyes. "Cassy?" The whispered words left his mouth before he could stop them and he received a quizzical look from the blond he now recognized as Zayne Thordottir. Roy hung his head as she slowly approached him, "I'm sorry. So sorry."

Zayne hadn't been gone from the room long, but when the young goddess returned her favorite medic was stirring. As she entered the room though it seemed that he'd mistaken her for someone else. It was the name of a person she hadn't heard before and couldn't remember ever hearing the name since her arrival on base. Slowly she approached Roy and sat down on the bed that was next to the chair Roy was strapped to. "I do not know who this Cassie is, but I can try to find her for you." Zayne offered, though she felt a little irritated about the request. If Cassie meant so much to Roy then why wasn't she here with him now?

Roy shook his head no, "My Cassie...died two years ago now."

Oddly Zayne felt relieved at hearing that and instantly felt ashamed for having felt so. She looked away from Roy and a silence fell over them for a moment. She could hear in Roy's voice that he had obviously cared a great deal for 'his Cassie'."I am sorry. I did not know...how are you fairing?"

"I...I don't know." Roy whispered after a few minutes of contemplation. He clearly remembered everything he had said and done and felt while under Loki's spell. His hands curled into fists though the binding on his wrists started digging into his skin at the action. The only reason he wasn't in a proper cell was because of who his father and step mother was, though Roy thought he deserved to be locked up. He had done and said monstrous things to the people he cared for the most.

Zayne watched Roy silently as silence fell over them again. She watched his face contort in guilt and shame. And saw his hands curl into fists and pull slightly against the bindings. Her heart went out to him and she felt a strong urge to try and lessen his pain. She had heard how her uncle's spell damaged the psyche of it's victims. One hand reached out to hold his fisted hand while another she placed gently against his cheek and turned his face towards her. "Dearest Roy, I swear by the Allfather that you will be alright."

At her touch Roy leaned into it as she turned his head to look at her. He half smiled at her words, but then her hand left his face and she began untying the bonds. "What are you doing? They restrained me for a reason Zayne."

"You would not hurt me. I am well trained in the art of War." Zayne replied simply, continuing to untie the restraints on both wrists and feet. Once that task was accomplished, Zayne smiled kindly and sat back down on the bed. "There, that is better."

"How can you say that? You have no idea how I was acting." Roy said agitatedly alternately rubbing each wrist because the bounds had been tied a little too tight.

The unnerving creature's words echoed in her mind again at Roy's question: 'hateful and sadistic creature, impressively so'. "That was all my uncle's do-"

"No it wasn't!" Roy snapped his hands tightly gripping the arm rests of the chair and turned his furious gaze on her. "That damned spell brought out and made me feel things I had locked away. Hateful things that I had forced myself to accept because there was nothing I could do to change it." He paused pushing himself up and out of the chair. "Zayne...I was well aware of my actions and I had meant every damn word that had left my mouth."

Zayne wasn't too sure what to say here. "...Dearest Roy," she began softly as she stood and walked to stand before him. This was the closest Zayne had ever been to Roy. She reached out placing one hand on his cheek, "I will stand beside you and we will face your demons together." As she finished speaking, they stayed standing close to one another, with Zayne's hand still on Roy's cheek. A blush began to color Zayne's cheeks and she retracted her hand. However as soon as she did that, Roy's hand reached up to grasp the back of her neck and leaned his face closer to Zayne's. Roy hesitated a moment before their lips met.

The kiss was short, though sweet. Roy was first to break the kiss and stepped back a little ways, retracting his hand from Zayne's neck. "I'm sorry, I..."

Zayne was grinning as she once more walked over to Roy. Though short, the kiss hadn't been bad and it had confirmed her own feelings for the Midgardian male. "Please do not apologize, Dearest Roy. I thank you for the kiss." She giggle slightly as Roy looked questioningly at her. It was apparent that he didn't expect this reaction from her. She leaned a little closer to Roy, her hands laced together behind her back, "Though I do wonder if there was anything behind it...?"

Roy's features first shifted to utter shock and his cheeks warmed slightly, but then his face contorted in such guilt that he turned away from Zayne. Since Cassie's death two years ago, Roy had held desperately onto the love the two of them had shared and his work had consumed him to the point that he always got so little sleep. Though, the moment that Zayne had entered his life...it was like a hurricane had rammed into him at full force. He would always love Cassandra Lang... but perhaps it was time to move on?

Zayne leaned back, giving Roy some space as he turned from her. Her smile stayed in place even as she felt that this could be a rejection. If she was upset by his actions Zayne did not show it outwardly. "I can not begin to understand the trials you have gone through and I do not pretend to. I only hope to help you through and heal the damage done and then I will leave Midgard..." Her voice was soft and understanding as Zayne trailed off. "I should go inform Lady Hill that you have awoken." However as she now turned and began to walk towards the door, Roy's hand suddenly reached out to grip her arm.

"After Cassie died, I was devastated. Working constantly and shutting everything else out seemed to be the only way i could cope." Zayne didn't turn around as Roy spoke, but she didn't pull away either. "I didn't think I would be able to...love any one like I loved Cassie in a million years...but then you came down from Asgard. Since the first day you spent on base, I can't get you out of my head. I'll be getting breakfast and I'll search for your face first in the cafeteria. Or I'll be working and I'll wonder where you are and what you're doing." Roy paused again and his hand fell from her arm. When he spoke again his voice was softer, "... I just can't help feeling that by loving you I'm betraying Cassie."

Zayne slowly turned to face Roy and smiling gently, pulled him into a tight hug. Now that she knew that her feelings were reciprocated, It didn't matter to Zayne how long she would have to wait for Roy to be ready. After a moment Zayne felt Roy hesitantly return her embrace and her smile only grew bigger. She thought perhaps she should say something more to him, something comforting and Zayne opened her mouth to just that. However, she closed it again without saying a word, thinking that words might spoil this moment between them. Instead, Zayne held him a little tighter and continued to smile.

As their embrace came to an end, it was Zayne who pulled back first. "I will be by your side until you are ready, Dearest Roy."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Dante Maximoff
Speedster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXUser ImageXXUser Image

User ImageHearing the news Dante shut up and froze. This was a moment Maya would want to remember forever. Dante Lockheed Maximoff was not running all over the place AND he was absolutely silent. A cheshire cat like grin spread across his lips and he hugged her. ”that’s the best news Ever Maya! Thank you for coming back to get me!” He said.

Yes Dante was excited when he found out about Erik, but this was just as good news. There were so may possibilities of the future and all meant awesomeness. One boy two girls, two boys one girl, three girls or even three boys. If it ended up being three boys Dante knew it would be no problem his mom was able to handle five boys no problem.

”This so awesome! I know she fears about the future and all that but hearing this will change her attitude.” Dante said. He knew how his mother was so many times he heard about her suicide attempts and knew that was why his dad worried so much over her. ”Speaking of telling parents something are you going to talk to your dad about your aunt? I mean stop her form being well a psychopath.” Dante asked. This was king of a big thing to change sure she said not to change the time stream and all but Enya really became a psychopath in the years to come.

Back when Loki was defeated and impressioned in Asgard Enya still thought of her dad as a good guy. So they let her believe that he was working in Asgasrd and every could of weeks she would go and see him in his “office” but it was really a cell. They would spend the day together he would read her stories, play with her, watch movies and everything a normal father would do. Her favorite was to watch the Pirate Fairy movie. She thought her dad was an amazing captain hook and would ask him to sing all the parts James sung in frigate that flies.

This went on for years but once she learned the truth like the rest of the Loki kids (minus Alvaro that is) Enya went to a dark side. Getting older she managed to find and restore a classic wooden ship. The only thing changed on the classic ship was the flag, now it had the symbol of a phoenix. Dressed as a pirate she sailed around on this ship all around the world. When she came across another ship she would rob it of its valuables and sail off again. Over different robberies some mutants have joined her crew.

Captain of The Phoenix Enya uses her mutant abilities to let it stay in top shape no matter how many times they are attacked. Like her favorite character that her father reminded her of Captain Hook Enya uses her powers to have the ship fly in the air. Even if a country tries to fight them S.H.I.E.L.D. will not send reinforcements. Knowing that Captain Enya would kill any one with her powers that crossed her bath and tried to fight.

”Look if you choose to tell your dad or not it’s up to you. I better go to sleep I am going to a funeral tomorrow.” Dante gave her one last hug and left the room. Dante slept just fine in the room that his grandfather let him barrow. The next morning Dante woke up and got changed into some normal cloths he had on. His grandfathes old uniform, yeah he did not want to wear that again. How did his grandfather wear that it was so tight better yet how did girls always wear tight fitting cloths that was so uncomfortable well the same question could be said about heels. He saw some shows his Aunt Keira or even his mom had on. How did they even walk? Dante was just wondering that stuff as he stayed in bed looking at the ceiling. He would have to barrow cloths from his dad to go to the funeral because he had nothing.

Not wanting to wake his parents up Dante just stayed in bed. His mind went back to Maya wondering if she would tell her dad about the future that would happen to he aunt if things went on unchanged. Thinking of Maya reminded Dante of what she said last night. Yes he was going to a funeral soon but three little triplets how could he not smile.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXXX
I am the Lady Sif, born a goddess and forged a warrior...
>>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >

User Image
Goddess Of War ...::: Sif Aridottir
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The following morning found the goddess of war far from SHIELD's base and the old ruins it lay hidden beneath, and far from even the battlefield that she'd stood on the previous day; In light of everything Sif had slept little that previous night, and had re-donned her armor and ventured outside as early as the Midgardian sun had risen, long before many of the base had awoken; the goddess of war did not dismiss the short time alone to gather her own thoughts, and was ever the more glad for a reprieve from the confines below her feet, despite the fact that she's only just arrived upon Midgard hours before. The Rebels' base was cleverly built and hidden, she would certainly admit, and practical in keeping it's inhabitants concealed away from their foes; or, at least, it had been. However Sif did not particularly find herself caring much for the underground settings of the stronghold, that reminded her far more of a prison rather than a sanctuary. She would become used to it as she remained there, she supposed, but until then she was content to spend at least some manner of time in the open space above.

Yet what was meant to be no more than a short, early morning walk had taken her much farther from the base than she'd intended, Sif realized, knowing she would have to return soon before her absence caused any concern; with one more brief glance around, the warrior swiftly turned to go back...

A great tremor through the ground stopped her before she made it more than a few steps, before it was followed quickly by a second. And then there were more, more faint and steady in their succession almost like... footsteps? Cautiously Sif turned and continued forward toward the sound, farther and farther from the base, drawing her sword from where it rested at her back as she went. Her first thought was that perhaps the Makluan creature that Heimdall had seen yesterday had chosen to make it's return, until of course, she saw the true source of the clamor up ahead, where they might have been hidden in the coverage of the trees around both them and herself, had they not been so incredibly tall. Two beings approached the base from a distance, she counted, human-like in their appearance and yet both stood as high as some of the tallest towers of Gladsheim...

Any other fool would have turned and fled away from the two mountainous giants; Sif supposed, distantly, that she must have truly been another breed of fool to venture toward them, as if it were any other battlefield and any other enemy's forces she faced, until within a matter of minutes their paths crossed.

“Am I correct to assume that you have merely ventured here with no ill will?!” she shouted, authorative and unwavering, to the towering beings with enough force behind her voice for it to carry in the quiet of their surroundings. The war goddess held her sword-staff high, both blades at the ready, although she was entirely unsure of what to do against even one being of their stature if they proved to be hostile, much less the both of them combined. She certainly would not frighten them away; she could distract them, perhaps, if nothing else; no doubt the others had felt the quaking earth just as she had... “Or should I start first with cutting your feet from your ankles?!”

- - - - - - - - - - - >>>> <<<< - - - - - - - - - - -
status: well | mood: concerned | location: Outside Westchester Base | company: Torjuuk/Vixzakta

User Image User Image

< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <<<
... I have been baptized in the tears of my enemies,
and their children's children fear my name.

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
“We are all mortal among our own peoples. There are no exceptions. But among people of a different world… we can be as insignificant as ants or as mighty as gods.”

User Image

Torjuuk halted as he heard the words of a woman, clearly not a human one. This was a warrior he had seen before. “Young Sif, we mean you no harm. We have come to aid the humans in their war against Loki and his allies.” Then Torjuuk laughed at her threat. “You would be wise to show respect to your elders. I have lived for over 200,000 of your years, fought in countless wars on many worlds. Worlds that your people have no knowledge of. What makes you think you could even scratch my skin? Your Heimdall is not the only one with the ability to see across the stars. Nor is your Bifrost the only way to instantly travel between realms.”

Then Torjuuk frowned, and shifted down to his human size. He then turned to the younger colossus and said, “Down shift Vixzakta, We don‘t want to ruin this city any more than we have too.” and he watched as the younger colossus did as instructed and shifted down to a more human size.

“Remind me of my old age. One. More. Time. I‘ll show you the rage of a colossus.”

“Torjuuk Vannahr, at your service.”

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
War is an Art. To think of it as a science is a fool’s errand.
User Image

Vixzakta stopped when Lord Torjuuk did and listened to words of the woman. He did not like that she had threatened them. But then Lord Torjuuk began to speak, and both spoke to alleviate her concerns, and reprimand her for threatening them. He watched as the old man shifted down to a more compact size, and when ordered to do the same he obeyed. He looked to Sif and said, “You Really mustn‘t be so forceful with her Lord Torjuuk, Her people have no stories of our kind, and she has likely never met a colossus until meeting the two of us.” Then he stepped forward and introduced himself, “My name is Vixzakta Kuruuzkr. Lord Torjuuk is a master warrior of our realm and like myself he is both a Colossus and a Realm Jumper. I am the leader of the armies of Colossian. And I am an Epic Smith.”

“Call me Zak. General is too formal for such a casual setting, even if we are at war.”

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Daughter of Od and Freyja - Future Queen of the Valkyrie - Asgardian Alchemist

Wearing

User Image
                                  I’m Alive, I’m Alive, oh yeah!
                                  Between the good and bad is where you'll find me,
                                  Reaching for heaven.

Gersemi followed the trickster obediently, flanked by Vali and Nari. While doing so, she took the liberty of letting her gaze flit about, both so she could escape if necessary and out of sheer curiosity. This tower was quite curious, indeed. To her eyes, the metal and glass structure looked primitive. Then again, the spires of Asgard were made mostly of gold - a substance far too brittle in this world - and crystalline glass. This place, much like the underground base her mother resided in for her stay, looked like they might crumble given just the right flick of the fingers. Gersemi understood that this must not be so, but that did not stop her senses from going alert at every small creek.

Gersemi hardly missed the glance Loki afforded her after his comment about the other living quarters and their inhabitants. She had sensed his daughter's, the Niflheim witch, Hel's, presence earlier, despite the fact that her soul sensing was far duller than that of her mother's and sisters. The woman's spiteful presence permeated this place, as though her father's ownership of it was a strong conductor for his flesh and blood. Gem crinkled her nose as if the thought of going against this particular request disgusted her. "I shall take heed, and remain on this floor until morning. Good night," she responded.

As the tower's king departed, Gersemi strode toward the rooms provided the little group. Giving each a second's deliberation, she took a step forward. "I shall take this one," she announced, accepting the smaller room on the right. She turned back toward her male companions, regarding first Nari, then Vali, on whom her attention lingered a moment longer. "Sleep well," she said before entering the room and closing the door behind her. She stood in the darkness and chose to remain engulfed, not wanting to be bothered with how the lights worked. The starry sky outside was enough illumination, in her opinion. She plucked the ribbon from her hair and let her hair fall in silky waves surrounding her shoulders, wishing for a moment that she had done so before she had entered the room and wondering what Vali would have thought of the action. She shook her head at this thought. She could not let her mind cloud with gentle thoughts when she was in the enemy's lair, protection or no protection.

She removed anything on her person too tough and awkward to sleep with, placed them on the dresser, and leaned her scythe against the wall by the head of the bed. She lay on top of the covers, as she did not want to get cocooned in them in case of attack, and played a toss and turn game with sleep, only winning until a movement outside her door or the sound of the building settling would bring her back out of her light sleep. Then, the game would resume.

Gersemi woke, if you could call what she had done last night "sleeping." Fortunately, in spite of sleeps insubordination, she was fully awake. She thanked the adrenaline for that. Turning so her feet could fall to the ground, the young Asgardian stood. Looking down at her dress to determine what she should wear, she took the gem from her scythe and held it to the dress. The garment dematerialized and rematerialized into one just as familiar, though the original was in her trunk at the base. She sighed, remembering that she had dresses better suited for carrying and concealing the objects she kept on her person, but it was the simplest and, therefore, the easiest to conjure from her mind's eye. But it would have to do.

Gersemi replaced the gem back into the spot in her scythe, put on the belt of pouches she always wore, and carried her precious weapon to the door. She cautiously turned the knob and peered out. She wondered both where the twins were and where there host was. She was not about to wander the place alone.

I will fight, and I'll sleep when I die,
                                  I’ll live my life, I’m Alive!

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image

~ Time Travel Device ~ outfit ~ Location: New Asgard, Tower ~ Company: Dante ~ Current form ~ Codename: Damona ~

"Who am I?"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"That, my dear, is an excellent question."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Though not one easily answered."

Maya grinned wider as she watched Dante’s reaction. It was a miracle to witness her cousin standing in one place and not speaking at all. That alone was truly a sight to behold, since it likely wouldn’t happen ever again…. And then the miraculous moment was over. Dante grinned madly as he hugged her in his joy and thanked her as he let her go. Maya couldn’t say she was surprised about Dante’s reaction, it was similar to her own reaction. Though, her own grin faltered as he mentioned changing things in the time stream. “We shouldn’t change things Dante.” Maya stated, repeating words that Corlene Summers had said to her before she’d left to retrieve Dante.

Still, she supposed telling younger Grace this news could do nothing except encourage Grace to keep on living. It was a known fact that cousin Grace suffered from bouts of depression when those close to her died. So, she couldn’t see how Dante telling her about the triplets now could be detrimental to the current time stream. “Though, if you must, I’m not going to stop you.” Roadrunner had already changed one part of it, why stop now? However, Maya frowned as Dante mentioned Enya. Her poor aunt had had a mental breakdown after finding out that everyone had been lieing to her. Her and Maya had actually found out at the same time, but Enya had taken the reality harder than her anyone expected.

Alvaro had actually convinced everyone to keep up the charade as long as they did because he had been trying to protect Enya from the truth. He couldn’t stand the thought of his little sister finding out the truth and possibly refusing to accept it, knowing it would devastate her. Unfortunately, the charade had fallen apart and her father’s fear had become a reality, though much worse than he had thought. Her grandfather wasn’t the only person responsible for how shattered her aunt’s mental state was. Enya and Maya weren’t as close as they had been before her breakdown, but the two of them still secretly kept in touch and met with each other here and there. Though, each time they met or talked in general, Enya always tried to recruit her to join her pirate crew.

Maya bit her bottom lip and looked away from Dante as her cousin said it was up to her and that he needed to get some sleep now. Maya didn’t respond as her cousin left the room. Instead she walked over and climbed into Damon’s bed and pulled the covers up over her head. She just wanted to get some sleep and hopefully things would make sense…

~~~

That night Maya slept restlessly in her mother’s bed. She was very conflicted about possibly telling Alvaro or Damon about what was going to happen to sweet Enya and it had continued to bother her throughout the night. Maya knew she shouldn’t tell anyone. They had messed with the time stream enough already. Still, if it meant her aunt wouldn’t have a mental breakdown… Maya sighed rolling over in bed and pulling her pillow over her head. Even if she did tell one or both of her parents, there still was a chance that Enya would end up as the pirate mutant terrorizing Midgard’s oceans anyways. Though Maya knew that if things remained unchanged… She knew her father would eventually confront Enya and if that happened, it was a good possibility that one or both might not walk away from such an encounter…

Maya rolled over again… and gave a little shriek of surprise as she fell off the bed entirely. She had misjudged where the edge of the bed was. Maya sat up amongst a pile of blanket and sighed as she uncovered herself. She hoped that she hadn’t woken anyone up with her small shriek and fall off the bed. Maya still wore her clothes from yesterday, since she didn’t have anything else to wear anyways. She’d likely either have to borrow from Grace or raid the currently abandoned shopping mall… which meant she wouldn’t have to pay for the clothes. Now that thought had her grinning war to ear, her conflict about Enya temporarily forgotten. Quickly she put on and laced up her shoes for a day of shopping. There was nothing like a possible trip to the mall to make her forget her worries.

However, as she exited Damon’s room, it occurred to her that she didn’t have anyone to go shopping with. As much as she loved shopping (and sometimes maxing out her mother’s credit card), it was always more fun to shop with at least one other person. She frowned slightly, as she realized this. She couldn’t drag Dante because he was going to a funeral, which Maya knew to be for a close friend of cousin Grace’s. So, she was left without options and her shopping trip at least temporarily postponed. Now she stood there a moment and her earlier confliction reared its ugly head. Sighing Maya turned and knocked on the door of the room, which Damon had told her he’d be in.

"What have I to fear?"
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Your heroes are scattered..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"and I will not be bullied..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
German translation:
n/a

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items