Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia was about to say that she was doing well (which was true enough in the circumstances), but then something caught her eye. "What was that?" she wondered aloud; she though she saw a flicker of light in a building, and a strange foreboding feeling of something terrible about to happen.
Become someone who will protect the friends around you

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Hmm what was what?" Ayaka asked Ameilia till she saw the same flicker of light, "well then looks like somethings up" she said softly as she got up from her seat on the bench. "Excuse me but I have to be going.....though it was nice to meet all of you" she said to them with a small nod and ran off towards the building she noticed the light from.

"Ayaka whats up?" Narukami questioned noticing how fast she took off.

"I saw something I just want to check it out is all" Ayaka commented "after all who knows what it could be" she said.

"Alright just be careful like right now" Narukami commented to her as Ayaka ran right into a boy who was just outside of the park.

Ayaka fell backwards after running right into him "ouch geeze that hurt" she mumbled still on the ground.

Your important important family

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Johnny turned when he saw a sudden flicker of light in a building. What was that?
"Johnny! Incoming!"
That warning came a second too late as Johnny bumped into a blue-haired girl who fell on the ground. "Oh!" A very cute blue haired girl. "Hey, are you okay?" Out of courtesy, Johnny held his hand out for the girl.

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia found herself overly curious, and really, REALLY hoping this was not another repercussion of her Uncle's handy work as she stood up to follow Ayaka toward the light. "I believe I will head off as well." she replied off handedly, "Weather or not you follow is up to you."

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Ouch geeze yeah yeah I'm fine sort of" Ayaka said annoyed as she grabbed the boys hand. Ayaka was ready to yell at him for being in her way but before she opened her mouth she remembered what Narukami told her so she took a deep breath and started to count to ten under her breath.

Narukami let out a sigh of relief at Ayaka actions "that was close man that could have been ugly" he said softly after all he knew Ayaka had one heck of a short temper and could easily get upset even though going to some classes did help her control it she still had a hard time controlling it.

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia bit back a smirk at the two on the ground; Collision central, this town. She joked to herself as she passed them, glad that the light was still flickering and proving that she wasn't crazy. Still, that meant something was going on, and wasn't necessarily good news.

Timid Gaian

Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Johnny could tell the blue girl was annoyed with him by the tone of her voice. "I'm really sorry. I should've paid more attention."

((Urrrrgh...must make longer...))

Bloblike Otaku

((Eh, don't worry about it; not every post can be a mountain of text.))

Ameilia slowed her pace now; she couldn't explain the feeling of dread eating away at her as she approached the place, but whatever the reason, it made no sense to get caught by whomever was inside.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Yeah your right....wait no thats not what I ment its my fault I was running and I wasn't looking and I'm the one that ran face first into you cause I was in a hurry" Ayaka said rubbing the back of her neck her face a slight shade of red.

"You sound abit flustered thats not like you" Narukami commented.

"It's no big deal really I should have been paying attention to where I was going and such" Ayaka repeated ignoring her navi's comment and trying to apologize but she couldn't seem to find the right words to say to him. "argh why are most boys so hard to talk with she thought.

Timid Gaian

Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

"No, I..." Johnny paused for a second. "How about we say it's both our fault and call it even?"
"I'm not sure that's how it works," the voice in his pocket spoke up.
"Hush! Still...what was that light anyway?"

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Yeah fair enough" Ayaka commented glad to have that settled away. "Oh right that flash of light thats what I was heading to I was curious to see what it was so I was on my way there then well you know what happened" she told him.

"We should keep moving then I saw Ameilia run past us while you two where figuring out apologies" Narukami said to her.

"What she did?" Ayaka questioned then started to head off again but turned her head to the boy "well you coming or not?" she asked him.

Timid Gaian

Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Apparently, one of the girl's friends was heading for that building, which was why the blue girl was in such a rush. Johnny briefly scratched his head. "I may as well. I've got nothing else to do."

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia waited at the building's boarded door for the two; if she was going to do something stupid, she might as well be in a group. Now that she was close, she could hear some strange sounds as well, and they unnerved her. It sounded muffled, but painful, and there seemed to be a light smell of something electrical.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

Ayaka smirked and pulled her hat down over eyes abit "well then lets get going" she said to him then started to head towards the building again. "Oh I guess so its not so awkward any more I'm Ayaka...Ayaka Souji" she said to him still hesitant on saying her last name.

Narukami sighed abit "you should't dwell on what others will think of you if they know about the past history of your dad" he thought

Timid Gaian

Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Johnny followed Ayaka to the building as she told him her name. For some reason, she hesitated on her last name. It didn't sound weird or anything though. "Very well. My name is Johnny Thrust." When they got close, Johnny could hear some noises like muffled screaming. What the hell am I doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff