Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia smiled some; the duo were amusing at least, and it certainly felt nice to find someone outside the business world. "Think nothing of it; I always enjoy seeing Navis that care for their NetOps. I am Ameilia, by the way."

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

"Mia," Mia stated simply, offering her hand. Her navi was still pouting, with her wings tucked into her back. Ehh, She'll stop soon enough. She rarely pouts for long. Mia knows that her navi tends to treat people based on her first impression, even if they later prove themselves better. Like the boy, Netto was it? He went to school with her, and their first meeting was eerily similar to the meeting with Ameilia. He had been rushing to class on his skates, and they crashed. Only unlike Ameilia, Netto only shouted a sorry over his shoulder before continuing on. Sapphire doesn't like him much either. Mia wasn't sure about his navi though. Did it really look like Sapph cared about her. It was obvious to Mia, but she did not notice it was apparent to anyone else. Then again, it was probably Sapphire's attitude or something.
"Why don't we go for a walk, Ameilia. I am tired of just standing around."

Sapphire stated her name to Ameilia with an air of dislike. Just because someone apologizes, does not mean they really mean it. Mia is too trusting. Way too much for her navi's liking. Sapphire examined the woman in front of her, scanning her. She would be keeping a close eye on her. Uncounsiously, Sapphire began weaving a small stream of water between her fingers.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Bloblike Otaku

"I would appreciate that very much, Miss Mia." Ameilia replied with a nod. "I was just trying to figure out something to do today. Do you have any ideas?" Perhaps I shall have to do business in Dentech more often. The businesswoman pondered. It certainly is refreshing here.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

"There is a park with in walking distance," Mia stated, with one finger against her chin. It was not really far at all. It was peaceful and quiet, 'specially along the forest border. It was also fun jumping on the equipment. It had the widest selection of thigs to do in any park Mia ever saw. She absoultely loved it there. There was another thing she liked so much about the place. It had the best snack vendor. She really loves the park.

Sapphire watched the way that Mia already seemed to like this woman. Yup, too trusting. Sapphire wished not for the first time to come out of her PET, and protect her Mia. Her Mia. No one elses.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia nodded; a park sounded fun. I haven't been to a park since moth- No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Ameilia cut the thought short instantly, before there were any emotions attached to it. Her face didn't twitch, but her smile did fade slightly. That will not be addressed, I've too many things to take care of to start breaking down now. Or ever really . . .

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

"Follow me then!!!" Mia cheered, running off in one direction. As she had said, there was a park only at the end of the street. Mia turned around at the entrance and waited for Ameilia to catch up. She was so excited to show off her favorite place in the world. Especially at night. It was beautiful at night.

Sapphire watched and smiled at her operator's happiness. If Mia was happy, she guess's she is too. But if anyone hurt her, Navi or not, She would hunt them down, and let them meet her water. Which is alot stronger than it looks.
"Mia I don't think she runs quite as fast as you"

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia gaped for a moment, then caught up quickly; this young lady was surprising, though strangers often were. Ameilia found the girl's excitement well founded; the park was quite beautiful, and even had old chain swings. Ameilia claimed one for herself, and pushed herself slowly; there was a certain, simple calm in the moonlight and repetitive motion, one Ameilia had long since forgotten.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Mia smiled when Ameilia got on the swings. Mia ran and jumped, her feet landing on the seat of the swing, her hands grabbing the chain. She then turned around so she was facing the same way as Ameilia. She kicked her feet to get as fast as she could.

"Miaaaaa, that isn't safe, how many times do I have to tell you!" Sapphire complained, the angel's voice getting downright whiney, like a kid who was denied chocolate.

'Whatever, Sapph. It is beautiful isn't it, Ame?"
Mia asked quietly.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia blinked at the nickname, but then smiled; she'd never had friends, so the experience was new, but enjoyable. "The night is incredible, but I think it would be much better enjoyed if you sat properly on the swing; you could fall on your head." Ame almost giggled; she sounded like she was the girl's mother!
Become someone who will protect the friends around you

User Image User Image

Ayaka was wandering through the park she sat down on one of the benches and looked around "its a nice town not as busy and loud like in Netopia" she said then laid down on the bench looking up at the sky "Hey Naru what do you think of the place?" she asked her net navi.

"Hmmm what do I think well it does seem nice but I'm still not to sure after all we haven't even talked to anyone yet" Naukami pointed out to her "though when you do talk to others try not to be to sarcastic and get into a fight Akiko will be upset if she finds out you've already made enemies" he told her.

Your important important family

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Mia laughed, and began to say she thought it was more fun to stand up, when Ame's joke came true. She fell forward and got a face full of woodchip. "Oww...." Falling facefirst was not pleasant. It downright hurt. She sat up on her knees and rubbed her face.

"I told you so, and so did Ameilia," Sapphire stated, shaking her head. The angel was getting oh so bored. She wanted some interaction with another navi, but nooo. Mia insisted on being here instead,

After she decided it didnt hurt so bad anymore, Mia stood up. She dusted her dress off, and sat down on the swings properly. She looked around, the park so empty. Except for a girl on a bench. "Ame, do you think we should go talk to her? She looks... lonely"
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

User Image User Image

Ayaka laughed abit at her net navi's comment "oh Naru please I don't get into that many fights" she said to him then thought back to her life in Netopia and the scolding she'd get from her father when she'd come home with cuts and a bruises from the fights she'd get into with punks on the street. "Well ok maybe I've had one or two fights but hey I won them" Ayaka said.

"True you may have but still your mouth has a bad habit of saying the wrong things to people most if not all the time" Narukami said to her "after all don't forget dad wouldn't be happy to see you picking fights like you do" he said to her "and also Akiko is also never happy to hear that you got into another fist fight at school or on the street so promise you'll try not to get into any fights".

"Oh Narukami you worry to much even though you are right...you act just like dad you know that" Ayaka said to him sadly.

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia looked to the lonely girl; it was no fair that Mia's navi should suffer from boredom because of her. "Yes, let's." she nodded, feeling braver and more comfortable than she had in a long time.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
Ⓜⓘⓐ Ⓣⓢⓤⓡⓞⓢⓐ

&

Ⓢⓐⓟⓟⓗⓘⓡⓔ

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
Plug in! Sapphire.EXE!
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

"Okay! Let's gooooo!!" Mia cried, grabbing Ame's hand and pulling her. She kept dragging Ameilia behind her until they got to the bench. From there Mia sat down next to the girl, who was talking to her navi. "Hello!" Mia stated cheerfully. Mia layed her own PET in a way that Her navi could see all that goes on.

Sapphire crossed her arms. Great. More strangers. She still didn't even fully trust Ameilia yet. And here Mia was, talking to someone else. She sighed. To try to keep busy, Sapphire waved her hand to open the email program. 1 new email. She glanced at the sender. Miku Tsurosa. She opened it:
~Mia,
Where are you? Are you okay?

~Miku

"Mia, Miku emailed you. She wants to know where you are,"
"Oh, Tell her I am at the park, and that I will be home soon enough."
What? It isn't a lie.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
Transmission!
█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

User Image User Image

Ayaka looked over at the two girls who came up to her she sat up and looked at them one looked younger then her the other girl looked around her age. "Yes is there something I can help you with" she asked adjusting her hat.

"Now, now Ayaka remember what the two of us just talked about so think before you speak" Narukami thought to himself "and for the love of all things good in this world please try and control your temper if someone saids something to make you upset"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces