Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

Genya Arikado - The successful businessman

ERROR····· Sigma.EXE ·····ERROR

User Image

"Ohhh , it looked like a crime scene but that old geezer let them go , he sure doesnt look like a villain " Genya looked at the old man with a disappointed face " Hey Sigma , this place sucks " Genya walked towards the exit , the strangest thing was that the robots that were supposed to capture him were full of viruses " it was pretty easy to reboot them , the only reason why you are still alive is that you are an old fart , worth not my time nor my money " He walked away , he though that old man could at least give him something fun to do , but it was a total waste of his time

" Hehehe , look , im eating someone´s navy " When the duo returned home , the first thing they did was to cause some problems , Sigma played with the traffic lights and even deleted a large amount of old navis just for the sake of it " Sigma , im going to bed , so keep an eye on the computer , ok ? " The Navi nodded and stayed on the computer , but used virus to play with the traffic lights , screw with a lot of bank accounts and even fight against some old navis who tried to fight against the virus but ended up getting deleted " This is fun , but i hope this place has some strong navis whom i can play with "

User Image
Become someone who will protect the friends around you

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

Ayaka opened the door to the apartment and turned on the light looking around "empty as always" she said taking her coat off and throwing it onto one of the chairs she then put her PET on the coffee table and fell face first into the couch her hat falling off her head and on to the floor in the process.

"Seems like you've tired yourself out for the day" Narukami commented "something wrong you've been silent the whole way home.....got a problem on your mind, penny for your thought?" he asked.

"Its nothing big Naru I'm just tired is all....and I guess worried" Ayaka said rolling onto her side "I'm not even sure what I"m worried about at this point....this really isn't like me" she said.

"I can say its a first" Narukami said to her, "though just gets some rest Ayaka you'll think more clearly in the morning" he said.

"Yeah....I suppose your right" Ayaka said falling asleep on the couch.

Your important important family

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

After learning the other girl's name (Amelia), Johnny headed straight for his home. For the most part, practically everything was unpacked and his parents had fallen asleep on the couch from all that work. He went upstairs and went to his room, which was small, yet cozy and set his PET by his laptop computer.
"You really should've done something."
"I know. I feel bad for that Navi. But I couldn't do anything. I couldn't grab the PET with those robots pinning me down."
"Do you plan on meeting those girls tomorrow?"
"And whoever else decides to come out and play." And with that, Johnny turned off the light before going to bed. "Good night, NitroMan."

((So now what?))

Bloblike Otaku

"Ameilia." The woman called over herer shoulder; she had a feeling she was going to have a long next morning.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mia sighed. She wondered what the people she had met at the park were up to. She was so mad that miku showed up before she could follow. Did they have fun? She did not know. And sapphire didnt get to talk to any of the navis like she wanted too. They missed out. Maybe luck would be on her side and let them meet again tomorrow and this time she would not let Miku ruin her fun. Nope.

Sapphire returned to training.she was not tired. But with Mia sleeping there was nothing else to do . She hoped something interesting will happen in the next day.

OOC:
had to write that on my iPod meaning no formatting. I may take my iPod to school to post just after. My laptop is taken away so I am stuck on my iPod. Tribute grammar errors to that))

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"No please don't go come back don't leave me" Ayaka mumbled in her sleep as she tossed and turned till she quickly sat up wide and awake she placed her hand on her head "that nightmare again....It's not ever gonna leave me alone" she said.

"Ayaka are you ok you where talking in your sleep did you have another nightmare" Narukami asked her.

Ayaka just nodded as she got up she noticed a note next to her PET she quickly read it. Ayaka I'll email you if I'm going to be late again and also try not to sleep in your clothes next time you deiced to go to bed. Akiko Ayaka looked down at herself seeing she was still in her white dress shirt and blue plaid pants from yesterday "oh guess I did sleep in my clothes...whatever" she said picking her PET from the table and her hat off the ground and headed to her room to grab a change of clothes then headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia woke up early, hoping to have gotten a response about Lord Wily. She had no such luck. Ameilia sighed, getting dressed to head out to her next, and enevibly bad, meeting. She found herself thinking about the park again; I'll have to see about going back.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Another day.... Another dollar. That made no sense, Mia noted dryly. It was not like she worked or earned money. Although. The extra money would be awesome. Miku did not give her a whole lot of allowence. Which sucks by the way. Mia rolled out of bed and hit her hand on her desk to wake her navi up. She decided that she would head to the park. Maybe Ame would be there. It was a thought. She got up and got dressed.

Sapphire woke with start . Mia had an obnoxious way of waking her up. Mia was currently tying one of her ribbons into her hair. Are we going to the park Mia? sapphire asked. Yea Sapphire Mia said grabbing her PET and walking out the door, shouting byebye to Miku. She began walking to the park.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

After showering and getting changed into fresh and more casual looking clothes Ayaka headed out she was sitting at a small outside cafe near the park waiting for her drink to come.

"So any reason why your here and dressed like that?" Narukami asked her.

"Well first off this place has great tea if you mean the cafe and all if you talk about the park I don't know maybe cause I want to see those guys again" Ayaka told him "and second...what do you mean like that whats wrong with how I'm dressed" she asked her voice sounded angry.

"Calm down now I mean its just kind of strange to see you in such a casual outfit normally you wear dress shirts and ties and stuff like that" Narukami said to her.

"Oh I guess your right this is abit of a different outfit than what I normally wear" Ayaka said her voice calm again "I guess cause I feel like wearing something casual and comfy...plus I blend in more I think" she commented as her tea arrived.

"Blend in why would you need to do that....if anything you stand out abit more cause of your tomboyish dress and attitude" Narukami thought to himself.

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mia skipped up to the park. She was looking around excitedly. She loved the park and how fun it is. As she passed the cafe she peeked in the window. She saw Ayaka from the park last night. Mia was not sure she knew much else about her. She left early even for her then again she usually told Miku. She walked into the cafe and gave the woman a small wave from the door.

Sapphire saw the Ayaka girl from the night before. Her navi was... Narukami? She could not remember exactly.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

Ayaka took a sip of her tea "hmm needs to steep abit longer" she commented putting the cup down and put the tea bag back in she preferred her tea darker and abit more on the bitter side. She then looked over seeing Mia the young girl from yesterday she then motioned her to come over and sit with after all she wouldn't mind another person to talk to and she was sure Narukami wouldn't mind talking with another netnavi well if he ever talked that was.

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Johnny couldn't get much sleep that night. He kept having weird dreams about robots chasing him and "dismantling" him. It was no wonder he was up early. To pass the time, he decided to go to his desk and work on his homepage. And for that, he would need someone's help. "Jack in! NitroMan.EXE, execute!" Using the new infrared port, NitroMan was able to jack into the computer without Johnny having to lift a finger. Unfortunately for Johnny, NitroMan was still asleep. "Wake up, dude! We've got work to do!"

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mia walked over. Hi there Ayaka. She set her PET up so it faced the girl across the table. Sapphire waved offhandly at the other navi. She was excited though to have a navi conversation. What she wanted was a battle though. How are you? Mia asked

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Oh I'm fine though abit tired I didn't get much sleep last night" Ayaka said picking her tea up again and recalling the reoccurring nightmare she had been having and took another sip "perfect" she commented and removed the tea bag. "So then what brings you around did you come to play at the park?" she asked.

Narukami looked over at Sapphire and waved back to her "hello............how are you doing?" he asked her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces