Welcome to Gaia! ::

Become someone who will protect the friends around you

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Dang this place is creeper up close" Ayaka commented then looked over to see Ameilia "nice to see that you waited for us" she said to her. Ayaka jumped abit hearing some of the muffled noises but quickly regained her composure. "Well then shall we head in?" she said nervously but her voice didn't really show it as she slowly made her way to the door and opened it she didn't walk in at first but slowly took her first step inside the building.

Your important important family

Bashful Lover

9,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
wow... I. Got stuck off the computer and I am so lost. Lets say Mia got picked up to be simple ....I am lost and being on my iPod does not make it any easier,,,)

Bloblike Otaku

((Alright, that's cool; nothing's happened just yet, other than talking and sneaking, it's just about to.))

Ameilia nodded, refraining from a nervous gulp as she followed the girl inside. The light flickered and flashed, leading the group toward the back of the first floor. As they got closer, the light showed the shape of a man, bent over . . . something, working intently on whatever it was, neither were quite clear at this distance.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Wow sure is dark in here" Ayaka commented softly then covered her mouth and nose with her hand "and ew it smells like garbage this place kind of sucks" she said. "Well looks like someone is here after all" Ayaka said seeing the shadow of a man working on something, "wonder what it is" she questioned then motioned with her hand for Ameilia and Johnny to stay right there after all it wouldn't do any good if this guy was crazy and caught all three of them at least they could get away and hopefully get help but that was the one thing she was trying not to think about as she made her way to the door to peak in.

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia held back a sigh; the girl was right, but there was no need to comment on it. Even so, the man didn't seem to notice, and the light overhead no longer threatened to give them away. The device the man was working on looked like a remote or a PET, and it was that device which seemed to whimper electronically in pain.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

Ayaka leaned in closer to see what it was "what is that it looks like a PET of some kind....though the noise that are coming from it, it sounds like its in pain don't tell me there's a navi in there" she thought taking one step closer despite a voice in her head was telling her not to go any further and to leave before something happened.

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Johnny followed the girls over to find some creepy guy working on something. It looked like some sort of PET, but it was clearly not maintenance work. The Navi inside was screaming in pain. This is awful.
"Johnny, what's going on...?" Johnny quickly put his hand over his pocket.

Bloblike Otaku

The man froze, slowly looking over his right to reveal a blue colored, glass-like apparatus in place of his eye. Ameilia had not felt more like a frightened child than this moment, as her breath caught in her throat and the silence of the room felt choking. She knew this man; no, no knew, recognized him from her uncle's secret notes she'd been given (destroying anything connected to those vile things had given her little comfort). Lord Wily . . . She felt no safer when he returned to his work; in fact, she felt even more afraid.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

Ayaka stayed frozen in place when ever the man looked over his shoulder "did he see me I hope not I recognize him but why won't a name come to mind" she thought annoyed and abit frightened. Ayaka tried to move from her spot but couldn't her brain was telling her to move but her legs wouldn't respond, "darn it legs come on move" she thought wanting to move back to the safety of the small group "of all the times to try and be brave like dad" she mumbled under her breath.

Timid Gaian

Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Johnny did his darnedest to keep his mouth shut while the old man continued with his "work." Part of him wanted to run away, but part of him wanted to see what he was cooking up with that Navi. "What should we do?" he whispered to the girls.

Bloblike Otaku

There was no more time to decide, as robots attacked the trio from the walls."Eeeeyahhh!" Ameilia impulsively squealed, as the sentry bot picked her up in it large claw and dragged her away toward the evil scientist.

Timid Gaian

Ⓙⓞⓗⓝⓝⓨ Ⓣⓗⓡⓤⓢⓣ

Before he knew it, Andrew and the girls were attacked by robots. "Oh crap!" Andrew tried to make a break for it, but got both his arms snagged by the sentry-bot before it dragged him towards the creepy old man.

User Image User Image
Ayaka Souji and Narukami

"Ayaka no time to stand there run!" Narukami yelled at her causing Ayaka to snap out of it and look around her seeing the robots.

"What the?!?!....tech figures" she said as her legs finally moved and she bolted for the door though right has her hand touched the door knob she felt the sentry-bot grab her dragging her towards the old man "man figures again!" she said trying to get out of the sentry-bot's grasp"let me go you stupid thing" she yelled angry she didn't really care about her temper now at this point.

Bloblike Otaku

Ameilia struggled uselessly against the robot, dreading eye contact with the madman. Please don't compare me to him; PLEASE don't compare me to him! she begged mentally, as Lord Wily turned around slowly (and perhaps a bit dramatically). "Well, well. What have we here?" The old man asked with a smirk that made Ameilia shudder. "Young snoopers. I hate snoopers."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff