• Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Anime Fan9568

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

Rose looked as he came over to her,he asked her name. "Rozu Akuma Kasai" she answered with a slight bored wave of her hand. The red head blinked,he was taking her advice in opposite by going to the person with one of the smallest cages in the shop.
"I'm 19 I think,Obviously I have the Orange,and Cyran collars,Halo,spike,and sword charms" she recited with a annoyed look at reciting what was on her slave document,it drove her insane,to know it so well. Like a tagged item at a flee market. Or a animal in a pound. She couldn't help but push her self as far back against the small cage as possible, weary of his presence.

''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and i

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Chucking her doll at the bars of her cage, she knew she would never be taken away from this hell hole. Who would find use of a puppet like herself. Especially one so young. Growling in frustration, Eleanor, was her name, crawled to the front of the cage to, again, observe the outside.
                                              ooc ::
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxRaising an eyebrow, Devon didn't think that she would back away so quickly... Sighing softly, he didn't think that she would just brighten up to him so quickly anyway... He would want a slave that didn't fear him... didn't expect the worse from him. Not his fault that he couldn't smile... Pushing his glasses back up his nose, he turned and blinked at a girl with blonde hair and... were those fox ears? Blinking in confusion, he scooted over to stare at the girl... he had a hard choice that was for sure... "and, what is your name miss?"

xx

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Anime Fan9568

Rozu Akuma Kasai

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Rose sighed,she actually hoped she would be freed from the cafe,cage,she couldnt help her fear. Rose knew better than to show,it,she breathed,and straitened up,getting a little closer as he watched him,she knew she had probably blew her chance. Her fingers traced the bars. Sighing she leaned against the cage bars,and kept looking around. Every once in awhile,her eyes landed on the male. Another sigh escaped from the pale lips. ' I don't think I will ever be out of the cage,how much longer I can handle this cage,I can;t move, the smells awful,And Im so hungry,and so tired.' she couldnt help but think.

Clean Tipper

User Image

Sol the Martyr
Prince of Sight

Sol's large expressive eyes fluttered open as he awoke from his deep slumber. Another day in a cage, it seemed. Sol didn't have high hopes for that day as his eyes scanned over the cages around his. Sighing, he ran his fingers through his golden feathers, which shimmered slightly at his touch. He was dressed in a robe made of the light that he controlled, which was white with a glowing gold trim, much like his golden tattoos against his pale, almost silver flawless skin. The shackles around his wrists, that prevented him from standing, looked rusted and dull compared to his almost angelic appearance.

Sol slowly turned his head to look at the other slaves, a blank, stoic expression on his face. Most of the others were familiar to him, and he knew them well. He was pretty friendly and outgoing, and he liked to get to know his brothers and sisters in binds. His blue hues landed on the dhampir named Rose, the luscious wolf goddess named Tomoya, the Killer Alice, and the marionette on a string known as Eleanor. "Pleasant morning..." He said to them all, hoping his greeting didn't offend any of the more bitter slaves.

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALICE
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLOLZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX COUS❜

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ʟє кιʟʟєя█████████████████████
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXmake my day:3

Alice looked at the male, it scared her but she didn't want to show it. Her tail scooted itself between her legs and her ears dropped "Im Alice Mika Cous', Im a neko." she was finally getting attention, he tail began to wiggle she let out a small. She didn't know what to say but her ears perked as the male pushed his glasses up every now and then. "This is my stuff. I have a Cyan and Crimson. My charms a spike, music note, and sword." She had gotten use to showing her collar and charms off, she felt a bit of happiness with her charms. She tried standing, but standing was out of the option; her cage was small but big enough to crawl around. Letting out a sigh she ran her hands through her hair and slid down. "You're a.... ummm. she looked abit puzzled before, looking around she tried avoiding eye contact but something about him made her look back. "Im sorry that was rude." she looked at his hair and skin.

Anime Fan9568

User Image
          ╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
          н o и є s т ℓ y ι ∂ o и ' т c a я є
          xxxxx and I probabℓy never wiℓℓ.
          xxxxxxxxxxx so don't waste your time trying to fight

⊱ I'ℓℓ be the one who decides what's right. ↷ and we'ℓℓ see who is right and who is wrong.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPower and strugglexxxx
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetween the sides!x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↻ Now, let's rewind that moment.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "What do you believe is the truth? "

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

People stared into a lone cage that was separated from the others. What lay in it was a long, white beast. White scales were painted on the beast. Its feathery mane and tail were white but streaked with gold and a light pink. What little light that was able to squeeze through the murky windows also bounced off the beast's scales giving it the colors of light green, light purple and a pale pink. The beast lifted its head and underneath its chin was a pearl. Colors danced through it. Blues, purples, pinks, all colors flooded the pearl. The white dragon stared at its onlookers with scornful blue and magenta eyes. It lashed out with its long, powerful tail, only to be held back by the bars that contained the beast. The dragon rested its large head down again and shut its iridescent eyes, falling into a peaceful doze. People still looked on and the dragon could feel it but she was now used to the attention people gave her. She was considered a rare oddity. A powerful Dragon Kami of the Japanese religion. She was also expensive beyond belief due to her status as a Kami. The beast flicked its ears around listening to the murmurs that people used to speak to one another in this god forsaken place. She could hear the deep tones of males and the higher pitches of females as they conversed to one another. It didn't concern the dragon, for she was never to be seen by someone who would not fear for their life with her.

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´
                                                                        Ooc~derpy post is derpy @ _@

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxHe gave a small chuckle. Something that was rare even in itself. "I'm a vampire Alice. And do not worry, it wasn't rude at all. You, are merely just curious." It was surprising, this young woman was able to make him laugh. That was something that hadn't happened in so long that he had lost track. Maybe when he was a child... Shaking his head to himself, he asked "would you like a home Alice?"

xx

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Alice's tail moved like a propeller, she tried to keep a striaght face. "Me? A home.. with you?" her ears stood in full erect, her tail continued wag the man seemed nice. "I mean yeah. I need a home." she crawled to the mans front, her tail still going. "A vampire huh? I have never met one I was always sheltered, and the other times I hid." she awaited his words to her. Her mind raced in her head, her hands were shaking something about his man becoming ehr owner excited her but then she was nervous. She wasn't going to have to kill him later? Nah she was fine.. For now... Nah he seemed nice. She finally showed a smiled that showed her canines with a smile.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

Rozu Akuma Kasai

Rose

User Image

Rose sighed,it seemed like another slave had found a home. Rose would never admit it,but she wanted to be chosen,if not just to have some freedom at least from this cage. She sat up strait,a sick feeling for even remotely trying to attract a master attention made her gag. Releizing what she was doing she shook her head. "What am I doing,I am not cattle" she reminded her self. After all this time any one would began to think as other told them.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxNodding, he got up and called over a guard to unlock Alice's cage. But not to touch her, for if the guard did, evon would slit his throat and throw him into a ditch. THe guard nodded with fear and unlocked the cage and ran. Devon smiled and held out his hand for Alice to take old, than he would pay for her... This was turning out pretty well so far.

xx

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Alice interlocked her fingers as the guard unlocked her cage, she scurried out and looked at the store in a different perspective. She never really thought that she would be this happy, she looked at the man who was now her master. "Thank you.. Ummm, master." it had been a while since the last time she had said that, master, it rolled off her tongue like wine. To be truthful she didn't even know what the man's name was. As she stood she noticed she was just few inches shorter than his chest. Her tail swayed almost like a content dogs, she saw many people and then saw the slaves she wanted to scream see you later kiddos, but she would hold to herself. Alice looked at the guard and waved, she nicely said thanks before looking back at her the mater.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱
┌♥ ▬ Sadistic Intellegent Artistic Easily Angered ▬ ♥┐

╔═════════════════════════╗

☠ Tell me my dear, do you bleed Red? ☠
╚═════════════════════════╝

Annoyed at the lack of response she garnered from the wolf woman, Solaris frowned and turned on a dime to find another pet that might at least be willing to speak. Stalking down the aisles to look over the available slaves, Solaris’s interest peeked when a fairly loud female voice shouted out. “Oh my.” Turning her attention down the row of cages, Solaris arched her eyebrow as she walked down the row before coming to a stop in front of a smaller cage. Quirking her head to the side as she noticed the amount of room the slave had in comparison with others she had seen, Solaris let out a soft snicker before speaking. “Looks like someone’s been a bad girl.” Reaching out and lightly touching the cage with idle curiosity, Solaris looked down at the red-haired woman with a sly smile. “Your name?”

╔════════════════════════════════╗

☠ Don't answer that, I prefer to know First Hand
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Faith_Fire_Mistress

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xxDevon paid the owner the money that Alice was worth and brought her to his limo. Yawning softly, he helped ALice into the limo as he calmly said "you don't have to call me master, just call me Devon?" He gave her a soft smile showing that he didn't mind being called by his first name. He didn't really like being called master anyway. It was strange to the young prince anyway. Looking out the window, Devon hoped that Alice will enjoy her new home...

xx

User Image

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

Rozu Akuma Kasai

Rose

User Image

Rose looked up at the girl,and gave a huff,but it was light. 'try and behave at least a little bit' she thought. Obvserveing,the women,she some what tall,black hair,and had almost a cruel feel from her. Something odd, glancing her eyes,finely she spoke.
"My Name Is Rozu Akuma Kasai" she repeated. This time she didn't say anything about her collars or charms,or anything. She was to bored,to tired of this despite,wanting to get out of this cage with a feriocs,want. She turned her head to the woman,the young dhampir,was curious. See a dhampir was different than a regular half vampire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff