Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

User Image
Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Sora's Mansion/Castle//Outside
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

As Luca flew back to the mansion with Alice in his arms, he listened to what she had to say until he came to a complete stop in mid-air. Anger clearly showed in his eyes as he glared at the feline with his silver hues. "Don't you ever say something like that again. Are you really certain that you'd throw your life away for another? Even if they won't do the same for you? Not that I'm saying I wouldn't," he told her, his tone a little harsh. "Make me suffer? Oh please Alice. If you ever do something like that and get yourself killed, I would still suffer. Who wouldn't when the ones they care about so much throws their life away? I don't need you to worry about me so much. I'm a demon. I can heal easily. Not you. You should watch out for yourself. I know you care about me so much but I don't want you putting your life in danger anymore. It won't be fair." Luca let out a sigh as his tone became gentle again. But he was thankful that she saved his life if Sora was gonna do what he thought he was gonna do.

Luca's silver hues stared at the neko before nipping her ear with his teeth a little harder than last time. "Punishment for making me worry," he told her and began flying to the mansion once more. He landed safely on the ground, folding his wings against his back as they disappeared from view. The demon placed Alice on the ground, rubbed her head lightly, and went into the mansion with a slight frown on his face. He was in shock about meeting his father again, and not only that, he was stronger and took over Alice's body with ease. Luca wondered what would have happened if his father had taken control over him. Not only would he become a king again with a younger looking body, he'd be even more powerful. Practically unstoppable.

With a sigh, Luca went to his bedroom to figure out what the hell happened today. Once inside his room, he closed the door behind him and laid in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He had met his father, after so many years. Now the demon just felt very uncomfortable that the king might return again. He really didn't want to go through another battle with him. Even though this time was easy. But Luca had better keep his guard up. His father's defeat was too easy and he knew the king was stronger than that. Maybe he didn't completely get rid of him from Alice. The demon placed his hands behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling, drifting off to sleep once he began to get tired.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice whined when he bit her ear harder than normal. When she saw him walk into the house, she felt her ears droop. Her tail dragged on the ground behind her as she walked into the forest. She climbed up into a tree and pulled her legs to her chest. Everything was back to normal. Luca and Michael were free to love each other while Alice watched from the sidelines. 'It's because you're weak. If you were stronger, Luca would notice you.' hissed a voice that didn't sound normal to her. She looked around to see if she could find the owner of the voice, but she didn't find anyone. She curled into her ball once again and closed her eyes. Perhaps the voice was right. If she was stronger, she could win Luca's attention... She then started to think. He liked her the way she was in the first place, so she shouldn't have to change herself. She smiled softly to herself before she walked back into the house, her eyes gentle. Unconsciously, her feet took her to Luca's room. She opened the door and found him laying on the bed. Instantly, her cheeks reddened. "I'm sorry, I was deep in thought and I guess me feet just took me here..." she said to him before she looked down, her shoulders now red. "Would it be all right if I stayed here tonight? I-I mean I don't have to, I can just go sleep in my own bed, but your scent calms me." she said to him before she bit her lower lip. She really was weak. She turned on her heel and stepped out of the room. "N-never mind... I'll go to bed now." she whispered to him before she closed the door and crawled into her own bed.

xxAlice sniffled softly as she held her necklace charm with one hand, her eyes glistening with tears. "Akon, I miss you..." she whispered before she slowly drifted off to sleep. After a few hours, Luca's father appeared in Alice's dream. "Hello puppet." he hissed to her before he took her down. He stabbed her, which caused her to gasp out of her dream. A black mist filled her ad he captured her within her own mind before he took over her body. Oh how he loathed what he was planning on doing. Alice's body stood up and walked to Luca's room. She sat down on his bed before she straddled Luca's waist. She then started to kiss his neck and collar bone until he woke up, and when he did, she kissed him as she pressed her body to his.

xxGabriel followed after Kain. "So, how do you want me to demonstrate my powers?" he asked with a small smirk as his eyes seemed to deepen in color.

Shadow_Romeo

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

User Image
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion/Luca's Bedroom

Luca opened his eyes when he heard someone enter his room. He turned his head slightly to see Alice. Just as he was about to say that he didn't mind, the neko stepped out of his room and left. The demon sighed and closed his eyes once again. He's pulling her too far into this. But what can he do? His heart belongs to Michael and he couldn't just turn Alice away or she'll just go and do something stupid. It wasn't long till the demon fell back to sleep but a few hours later, he felt something weighing him down. Luca opened his eyes slowly and stared at Alice as she kissed at his neck. "Alice what are you do-?!" he tried to speak until he was cut off with a kiss to the lips. Luca pushed on the neko's shoulders, releasing her lips from his. "What the hell is wro-?!" he tried to speak again until he felt her body pressing against his. "A-Alice, get off me please," he told her, stiffling a small moan that tried escaping his lips. Luca managed to guide her off him gently as his silver hues stared at her. "What's gotten into you all of a sudden?"

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice's body pushed past his hands and straddled him yet again, her eyes showing that it wasn't her. She smirked slightly before she pressed her body to his once again, her lips at his ear. "So it seems that this woman's body does indeed have an effect on you, Luca." she hissed in his ear before she slammed her hands around Luca's throat. Her red slitted eyes glowing down at the demon under her. "Your Alice is gone, I'm the only one that remains." he hissed to him before Michael burst into the room. Alice looked at him and thrust her hand towards him, sending Michael into a wall. She then looked down at Luca and laughed softly. "Even though this vessel is weak, you both care for her enough that you can't kill her off." he hissed to them before he summoned a dagger and glared down at Luca as he went to slice at him.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

User Image

Luca's eyes widened in great shock when he realized what was going on. This wasn't Alice! "I thought I got rid of y-?!" again before he could finish, a hand was forced against his throat. He clenched onto Alice's wrist with both hands as he tried to pry it off his throat so he could breath properly. "Alice!" he exclaimed as he saw the dagger being summoned. Even though his father was in Alice's body, his strength was too great. Luca had to think of a way to get free before he got stabbed. Releasing one hand from the neko's wrist, he pressed his palm onto her chest near the collar bone and summoned the element of wind, blasting her away from him. As the grip around his throat was released, Luca gasped for the air his lungs desperately needed and coughed. His gaze turned to Michael who was thrown into the wall earlier. "Michael? You okay?" he asked the demon before turning his gaze on Alice. "Why are you still here?! I got rid of you!" he exclaimed towards his father.

Out-Of-Candy; Wow, you make a good villian XD Loooooove it!!

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice's body slammed against the wall and sank to the floor. Michael looked up at Luca and nodded softly. "He just caught me by surprise." he said to him with a small smile. Alice's body stood up and smirked at Luca. "The nekomimi's state of feeling weak called me back. I killed her in her dream and forced my way into her. She is currently in a sedated state of mind." she said to them before she summoned her sword and darted towards Luca, her eyes dark and dangerous. Michael stood up and stood in front of Luca. He raised his hands as his eyes went completely black. Alice stopped in mid lunge as she dropped the sword. "What are you doing?!" she asked in a strained voice as she lost control over all of her limbs. "It's called Crimson Bending, something you have never faced before." he hissed to her before he sent his hands forward, causing Alice's body to slam into the wall. Michael walked up to Alice with an emotionless look on his face. "Get out of her!" he hissed to her before he looked back at Luca. "Take him from her completely." he said to him before he looked back at Alice with a growl.

xx

OOC: Tehe c: Thank you c:
l Sagestar l

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
╔══════════════╗
Kian Maxis Regal
The Corsic Warrior
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kian opens the door to reveal a empty room with tatami floors and white walls. "Simple you will spar with me" he slips off his shoes and steps onto the tatami floor, the soft wood felt good on the palms of his feet. He removes his shirt as to not get it messed up and lays it with his shoes. He looks over to the wall "rellotge" and soon a count down clock set for one hour appears on the wall. "This room is empty to help with my power of word" he steps over to Gabriel and places a hand on the mans head "please close your eyes and imagine the place you feel most comfortable fighting" he instructs him, after about ten seconds of waiting Kian closes his eyes "rellotge" the image in Gabriels head was soon all around them.

Gaara_Rox612

════════════════════════════════════

════════════════════════════════════

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xx

xxGabriel followed Kain into the training room and raised an eyebrow when he said that he would be fighting the other. He watched as he took off his shoes and shirt and did the same. He then shifted into his demonic self and walked up to his Master. When he was instructed to imagine a place, he closed his eyes and thought of a clearing in the woods that surrounded his brother's mansion. When he opened his eyes, he appeared on the other side of the room. "Weapons or no?" he called in a deep voice.

Shadow_Romeo

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

User Image

Luca glanced at Michael when he was ordered to remove the demon king from Alice's body. The demon shook his head, trying to remember another spirit removal spell since the previous one failed. He didn't know any others. "I can't," he told his master and lowered his head as he bit his bottom lip. "I don't remember anymore spells besides the one I used earlier. And what's the point in using it again if it didn't work the first time?" Luca's silver eyes glared at Alice as the pupils slitted in anger. "Really Alice?! Making yourself disappear from existence is gonna make it better?"

Anger clearly showed in his eyes even more than before as he went up to Alice. With a wave of his hand, he cut Michael's control over the female's body before slamming his hand into her throat. He even pinned her hands above her head and he pressed her body into the wall more, making it crack under his pressure. "You want to sacrifice yourself then fine. I'll end your ******** life if it's so pitiful to you!" he growled. Luca suddenly released her and then gave her a swift kick to the stomach, making her crash through the wall outside. He dashed out after her before Michael could try to stop him.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice's body gasped quietly when she felt Luca's hand on her throat. She went to scratch at his land until his other hand pinned hers above her head. Her red slitted eyes glaring at Luca. When Luca sent a kick to her side, she felt at least three ribs crack, and one break. She screamed as she was sent through the wall. She landed on the ground with such force that she broke the grass under her. Alice held her side as she ground her teeth together. She looked at Luca, her eyes a purple color. Michael dove out after them and growled at Luca. "She couldn't help being possessed." he growled at him as he looked at Alice. He noticed that she was about to say something, but her eyes rolled back into her head and she went limp on the ground. Alice had come out of her sedated state and was fighting Luca's father inside her mind. After a couple of minutes, Michael stepped between Luca and Alice to make sure that Luca didn't do anything rash. Alice's body then sat up, her blue eyes shot open as she screamed. "Get out!" she shouted as a black mist pulled from Alice's body and hovered close by. Alice then looked at Luca, her eyes betrayed and hurt. She wrapped an arm around herself and stood up. She shot another look at Luca, this time her eyes showing nothing. No emotion, no life and no pain. "I can see where you stand now, Luca." she said to him in a monotone before she turned on her heel and walked into the caves. Michael ran to her and healed her. She thanked him before she shifted into her cat form and darted into the forest. Luca's father morphed into a hazy form and shook his head at Luca.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

User Image

Luca stepped back when Michael got between them, continuing to stare at Alice. "You think I don't know that she's possessed? If she would stop acting so weak and actually take the time to see she's stronger than she realizes, then she would actually have some confidence," he yelled at Michael. The demon grit his teeth and growled back at his master before his attention turned back to Alice. Guilt stabbed him through the chest at the look she had given him. It was almost like the same look he gave Michael when he got jealous and didn't want to talk to him. Good. Hate me. Might actually be for the best, he thought to himself before falling to his knees. He sat there staring at the ground until he saw his father's form in the mist, just shaking his head at him. "Oh shut up and get the hell out of my sight," he growled.

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice ran through the forest until she literally collapsed from exhaustion. She curled into a ball in a hollowed out tree and closed her eyes. 'Michael, tell Luca good bye. I'm not going to come back this time... Tell him I love him and I wish you two happiness...' she thought to him, before she closed her eyes and blocked her thoughts from Michael. Michael looked down at Luca when his father disappeared. "No... " he whispered with a slight panic. He stood there, silent for a moment before he collapsed next to Luca. "Alice says she loves you and good bye. She wishes us happiness and to move on with our lives." he said to him before he closed his eyes. "She blocked her thoughts from me so I can't track where she is." he whispered in a defeated voice. "She's not coming back." he whispered before he placed his hand on Luca's shoulder. He hung his head as his bangs covered his eyes. He was deeply saddened by the fact that their Alice wasn't coming back.

xx

l Sagestar l

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Mickale Crosszeria

User Image
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion//Forest

Luca glanced at Michael when he told him about Alice not coming back. He sighed and rose to his feet. That's what she thinks, he thought to himself as his wings sprouted from his back. The demon then flew into Alice's room through a window and grabbed one of her shirts she recently wore. He then drew a diagram on the floor and placed the object in the middle of the circle. Chanting incomprehensible words, Luca began casting a spell over him. A dark purple light that only he could see through his eyes shot out through the window, showing him the location of where the neko was hiding. Without waiting another moment, Luca flew out of the window and went to the dark light as it dispersed when he got close. The demon lowered himself into the trees as his feet were gently placed on the ground. He stared around the area until he found the feline in the hollow of a tree, Before she could escape, Luca grabbed hold of the scruff of her neck and pulled her into his arms. "And where do you suppose your going? You plan on sleeping in the forest where predators lurk? Running away is what makes you look weak. Now your coming back whether you like it or not. You don't have anywhere else to go anyway. Hate me for all I care. At least I'll know your safe with us," he told the feline. His silver eyes glanced down at the feline as he rubbed under her chin softly. "I'm sorry for being selfish, but I can't help it. It doesn't feel like a family if your not around."

Out-Of-Candy; Sorry, I have family over for a cook out. Replies will be slow.

User Image

LINDEN x RATHAN x YASLANA

In the deepest darkness

xxLinden sat down at the table and ate his breakfast as he watched Victoria eat her. When they finished Linden took the dishs off the table and washed them before putting them away.

With the table cleared and the dishes done Linden headed to his room and changed into a pair of cut of shorts. Leaving his room he heads upstairs and stops out side Victoria's door and knocks. A few minutes go by and Linden doesnt hear a reply so he opens the door and heads into the room.

even the boogieman fears me.

Out Of Cookies:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAlice let out a low meow when she was lifted by the scruff. She then shifted back into her human form and looked down at the ground. "You were going to kill me... You seemed like you had no problem in doing so..." she said to him in a dead voice. She looked up at him with eyes that matched her voice. When he rubbed under her chin, she extended her neck slightly and closed her eyes for a moment before she pulled away. When she heard him say that it wouldn't be a family if she wasn't around, she glared up at him before she slapped him. "Then why were you going to kill me?!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. She then turned her betrayed eyes on him. "You broke a rib and cracked three, so you better not expect me to forgive you instantly!" she said to him before she leaped from his arms. "I'm not injured, thank to Michael, I can walk." she said to him as her ears flattened against her skull and her tail started to twitch violently.

xx

l Sagestar l

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas