• Signature Look 250
Velociiraptor

User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱
┌♥ ▬ Sadistic Intellegent Artistic Easily Angered ▬ ♥┐

╔═════════════════════════╗

☠ Tell me my dear, do you bleed Red? ☠
╚═════════════════════════╝

Cages, chains and collars… all of the things she enjoyed for her own private indiscretions, but hated on those she was looking to buy. It made little logical sense to group such prized cattle together so that they could become dirty and diseased; not to mention the fact they could band together in their own personal revolution. “Revolution…” Snickering at her own line of thought as she wandered among the slaves, Solaris curled her lips up into a smirk as she eyed the collar board. “Ho hum, I’m looking for a pure pet this time. Have a little experiment that needs some field work….soooo, looks like I’m looking for a slave with a Halo charm.” Arching her eyebrow at the symbolic charm, Solaris shook her head. “How quaint, if not a very unique.” Running sharp emerald eyes over the small list in search of other things she might wish in her pet, Solaris let a devious smile touch her lips as she read the words ‘killer’. “My my, that would be exciting wouldn’t it?”

Drawing her eyes from the board as she stepped away to let her gaze run along the cages and the slaves within, Solaris tapped her cheek as she moved. “Too old, too young… too headstrong, too…meh, just not my type.” Reaching out and running her fingertips over the cage of a smaller girl, Solaris crouched down to let her emerald orbs run over the girl. “Hullo there little one, just how old are you?” Eyeing the white haired girl with interest as she spoke to her, Solaris began weighing her chances that she might be just what she was looking for.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

☠ Don't answer that, I prefer to know First Hand
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

The doll looked up as a shadow started to form over her cage, a figure squatting down soon after. Seeing emerald eyes, the Marionette blew a couple of silver locks from her face. Hearing the question, she quickly turned her head, facing the wall of her cage. She hated speaking with these people. Buying and owning humanoids as pets. It's disgusting! Sighing, the puppet shifted her glaze toward the mistress. ➥“...Fifteen...” Quickly shifting her gaze back to the wall, she hugged her knees in tighter, almost hiding behind them.
                                              ooc ::

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱

Watching the little fair haired girl, Solaris let a smile touch her lips; she was barely more than a child. “Fifteen? So young to be among the filth.” Tilting her head to the side as her darkened crimson hair sweep to the side, Solaris tracked the girl’s movement with interest. Her last comment looking to drew some defiance or anger from the child, it would be better to know know if the girl was snappish then to find out later when she had to shed her blood out of anger. “May I see your charms little one.” Speaking not in a questioning tone but with a gentle demand, the Necromancer waited quietly to see if the girl was what she was looking for.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )

Sighing, the frail girl drew slightly closer to the bars of the cage, letting the dim lights hit her collar. She knew she was useless. Sure she had a bad past but she'd never shown or even told anyone about it. She tucked a couple loose hairs behind her ears, making sure her two charms were visible. She did look and acted pure and innocent, giving her the halo charm. Her last charm, a music note, was because she has a thing for music. After a while, the puppet shifted into a more comfortable position near a darker part of the cage.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱

Interested in the lack of reaction she received, Solaris slid closer to see the charms the young girl held out for her to see. “Humm, a Halo…how interesting.” Flicking her green eyes up to catch the girl’s eyes, Solaris was a tad disappointed to see that the girl never once tried to look at her in defiance. “Curious, you’re quite young yet you hold none of the spark most have.” Tilting her head to the side in thought, Solaris licked her lips before rocking back and tapping her cheek. “I am curious little one, are you truly pure or is that a guess based upon your age? I would prefer to hear it from my potential pet and assistant then from a greedy perverted man who no doubt would pinch me for extra on such a detail.”

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Looking the female in the eyes, her emotionless face formed a slight frown. ➥“I was forced into thievery, murder, and ....other things....” The puppet hugged her knees in tighter. Why did her father have to break her? She never had a normal childhood because of that man. Gritting her teeth, the ends of her fingers, toes and hair started to glitch as they tried to shift in shape and color.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Anime Fan9568

User Image
⊰⊹⊱ Solaris ⊰⊹⊱ Chie ⊰⊹⊱

Watching the girl curiously at her near emotionless face, Solaris frowned as well at her answer. The girl was rough around the edges and no doubt would be obedient if the means called for it, but she had no true spark, no small streak of defiance. Clucking her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she thought, the crimson woman reached up and cupped her chin before tapping her lips. “I do believe I might have use for you, but maybe another time; for now I am looking for someone with their blood innocents… murder unfortunately discounts you little one.” Shaking her head as she stood up, Solaris briefly chewed on her bottom lip as she took a step away intending on continuing her browsing before pausing and throwing a quick glance at the girl to firmly remember where she had been placed in case she didn’t find what she needed.

Moving off down another aisle, Solaris let her eyes linger on a wolf like looking woman before stepping up to the woman’s cage. “Humm, you certainly have excellent potential.” Tilting her head as she eyed the woman with lightly pulsing emerald eyes, Solaris sniffed the air as her eyes pulsed brighter. “Oh my, you have the smell of powerful blood.” Smirking as reached out and touched the cage that held the woman within, Solaris licked her lips as she sent out a small spark of magic to touch the woman. “Yes yes, very powerful… enough to makes me hesitant. Tell me, what are your colors and your charms?”

User Image
Jaenelle x x x Saetan x x x Angelline

- o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - o -

Feel the cold grabbing hold . . . "

The fair haired boy narrowed his eyes and looked in her direction. She returned the look, steady and calm as he took her image and made some kind of decision. When the look became a glare she lift her chin, and ignored his agitation. "What difference would it make if you did?"

She spoke in an almost-whisper that was barely audible in the dark gloom. Like a thin, transparent sheet of ice on the ground beneath your feet. "The men that guard us don't care who's responsible. If they come in this direction, both of us will take the fall, and so- what if you do attract a sadistic, bloodthirsty monster?"

She canted her head to the side, as if to wait. But she did not, her pale lips curved into a simple, almost-innocent smile as she leaned against the bars nearest him. Her thin, rounded shoulder nearly slipped between them, but she paid little attention to this. She looked up at him, her frost blue eyes glimmering dangerously in the torchlight. "There are worse-places than hell, boy, and this place is a sad mockery. It could be so very much worse."

" . . . To feed you on this haunting night

Quiet xx Cunning xx Deadly

A weakness in a song.

OOC://
                  ◤◢ Micca Kennith Absalom ◣◥
                  In a world that I don't want to know
                  With a message that I never want to send
                  To be free from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

Don't tell me I can not go
                  With a wound that refuses to mend
                  Deliver me from all of this

User Image
              At the woman's words, a low growl left Micca's lips. What difference would it make if he rotted behind bars? None to the others around him, but it would make all the difference in the world to him. If he was going to die he'd rather go down fighting, by being remembered -even if it was only as a foolish slave- than dying quietly and just being discarded as a corpse. Besides, it wasn't like she'd get in trouble for his actions -despite her protests- he would keep the guards attention. As much of an a** as he was Micca didn't let innocent people suffer. He might be a monster, but he wasn't heartless, though he often lead people to believe that he was.

It was as this thought reached Micca's brain when the girl suddenly leaned towards him, a small smile on her lips as her shoulders nearly slipped through the poles of metal. It was only then that Micca realized her words were like ice, but she spoke of fire, of hell, and those places worse than it. Psh, hell...like Micca believed in such a place. Gods, goddesses, heaven, all of those had been vanished from Micca's mind when the change happened. As far as Micca was concerned, this place was hell for him, slavery was hell for him, his entire life was a downward spiral, and he really didn't care if this woman had it worse off, if she had experience places "far worse than hell" as she put it. She was just another slave, another human being that he might end up hurting, why on earth should he pay any attention to her?

"All I was asking was for some damn food." Micca growled lowly, his one eye narrowing. "I wasn't asking for some woman to give me a lecture about how my life could be worse off." He huffed, readjusting the bandage over his left eye. "I'm sure there are plenty of people trapped in these cages who have had it worse than me, but quite frankly I don't give a s**t about them, so unless you have something to eat on you I would suggest minding your own business!" He finished, crossing his arms and looking away from her. Why on earth was she even talking to him anyway? Didn't she have her own problems to worry about? Everyone else seemed to be wallowing in their own self pity, why not her?

Out Of Cookies:
                  ▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              As Amaryllis went began to explain how she would never use her powers to harm a master Aaron found himself losing interest. It was a relief, true, but this vampire seemed too good of a slave. She seemed too perfect for him, not enough flaws, enough fight, and personally Aaron would rather not have to feed a slave blood every now and then, especially since this girl stated that she couldn't kill anything that wasn't an animal. Of course, it was a bit interesting on how she was able to control her urges, push the need for blood away, but locking her in a room filled with blood would not only drive her insane, but himself as well. Aaron did enjoy the coppery taste of blood more than a normal demon should...then again Aaron was far from a normal demon...or so he'd been told.

"You're interesting~" Aaron said with a purr. "So interesting, in fact, that I do believe it would be a waste to drive you to insanity. You seem to have...too much potential...Thus, I will move on. Consider yourself lucky dear, I don't spare a slave's life very often..." He chuckled, his tail lashing out behind him once before he turned away. He was beginning to get attached to this slave for who she was, not for what he was going to do to her, which would be a waste. He needed a slave that amused him, not intrigued him, and besides, Amaryllis would be too expensive to just throw away in the long run and -though Aaron would never admit it- she deserved a better master than himself.

Out Of Cookies:
User Image

He looked displeased. His brows furrowed, he growled, he crossed his arms and refused to look directly at her for a moment. He fumbled in a somewhat-agitated manner with the bandages over his eye, and struggled with a set of thoughts all-his-own. But on this- a topic that truly fascinated her- he remained silent.

At the mention of hell, his agitation- though still present- was overshadowed by doubt and condescension. He had compared the market to hell when he called it a hell-hole, and she only meant to allude to the fact that the stories and legends of 'hell' seemed a far crueler fate than this. And that there were realities worse.
Not that she, or any man or woman here had truly experienced worse. "I apologize if I sounded... presumptuous or condescending... but I did not mean to lecture you."

Her words seemed sincere, and she pushed herself off the bars to turn and look at him more directly. "I have been silent for a long time. There has been no one near enough to speak to before today, when you were transferred, and I do not shout- as you do. But I do not have food, so I will mind my own business."

A weakness in a song.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

Growling in frustration, the puppet continued to observe her surroundings, her body starting to glitch again. Another master had been disappointed. Great. Sighing, she tugged at her stockings before grabbing a rabbit doll that had been hiding in the darkness of the cage. Why did she continue holding onto this? It gave so many horrid memories. Sighing, she started to pick at the stitching on the arm of the doll.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

Red fiery eyes peered from the dark cage,from the almost discarded slave. Cruel, defiant,anger,and pain filled eyes. Hatred filled those eyes more than any thing else,for were she was at,for her life,for the lives of these guards. So much hate,and mistrust. The red head was used to it though,she didnt wallow in self pity it was what it was. She had no reason to expect more. Not that she would be treated like live stock with out difence. No,that is just not rose.

New smells and new voices soon were matched by new figures. "The shop is awfully busy today,its getting the others all worked up and giving me a head ach" she muttered. Hey I said she was used to it,I did not say she didn't complain. Its her nature to be a,well to put it bluntly a complete smart-a**. The little Hellion girl simply smirked at a passing by guard,resulting in her cage being kicked. Grubeling something I dont think would be Pg-13 appropriate,whole staring daggers at that same guard.

'Im getting Impacient,with this place' she thought to her self
''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and i
                  ◤◢ Micca Kennith Absalom ◣◥
                  In a world that I don't want to know
                  With a message that I never want to send
                  To be free from all of this

Don't tell me I can not go
                  With a wound that refuses to mend
                  Deliver me from all of this

User Image
              She didn't mean to lecture him? At the words Micca found a pang of guilt run through him, not because she had apologized, but because he had known so all along. Of course she hadn't meant to, no one really meant to give lectures in this place and one could argue that she didn't, he was just looking for a way to make her angry with him. It was the best way to keep people safe around him. If they were angry with him then they stayed away from him and he would have a lesser chance of hurting them. But she wasn't angry, at least, she didn't seem to be. She did admit that no one had really spoken with her until today, however, which made Micca feel even more guilt-ridden. Here he was, giving her a chance to be social, and he told her to shut up. Really...what kind of person was he? A monster, that was an easy question to answer, but he could -at least- give this girl some company for once... certainly a few more words wouldn't hurt, right...?

"No one in this place has any damn food..." Micca grumbled, his good eye tracing the floor. "So there's no point in even thinking about it. Might as well talk and get our minds off of the subject..." He explained. This was his way of apologizing, he never dared utter the words "I'm sorry" to anyone, it meant that someone could actually forgive him, trust him, and he'd just rip their throat out when his timing was off. Besides, he didn't deserve to be forgiven, not after what he did, not by anyone...

"So..." Micca began. "You have a cyan collar, like me...what did the b*****d do to deserve death?" He asked, sure, the topic might not be appropriate, but Micca could see nothing else that the two of them had in common, besides maybe being stuck in a cage.

Out Of Cookies:
User Image

He looked troubled, but, as promised she looked in the other direction. Her frost blue eyes lingered on a torch- near enough to touch if her cage had not been upturned, and left upturned some time in the past. Just thinking of it made her side ache, but there was nothing she could do. There was no moisture in the air. Blood was an alternative, she was powerful enough to draw water from blood and freeze it- if the blood was fresh- but it didn't seem worth the effort. She hummed just once, a long low note, but dared not continue.
It might indicate hope, attract the attention of an especially malevolent master- or guard- who wished to demolish that last spark of life, that last joy that existed to her. Music. The kind with no words, no voices, only sound. Strings and keys, and the sort.

Her gaze drift to the fair-haired youth once more when he spoke to her, ignoring his own order by asking a question which required more than 'yes' or 'no' as an answer. "To begin with, he had the insolence to believe himself better than me. Stronger... smarter... worth so much more. I had to prove him wrong."

She would have found more subtle proof than death, if he had not confined her. Restrained her. Raped and beaten her until her senses dulled, her humanity faded, and her world appeared to be on the other side of a thick, red haze. But he needn't know the details.

A weakness in a song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items