Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

User Image

MIKURUx ASHLYN x HYKILE

xxMikuru blinked up at him, her green eyes slightly confused. She was always used to flying, so she didn't really want to take a plane. Did he live that far away from the shop? She watching him for a moment before she answered. "I would like to go by boat." she said to him with a small smile. She giggled softly and looked out the window. She was slightly troubled. Why would he want her other than her eyes? She looked down at her hands before she spoke once again. "What are you and why would you want a slave such as myself?" she asked in a gentle voice as she slightly started to fidget. She had been bought by a male once, but he had given her up soon after purchasing her.

xx

xx

Out Of Cookies: 3000 posts! :3
                                                    Evaluer

User Image

Beloved Kitten

l Sagestar l

xx⊰•xxxxMICHAELx&xALICExxxx•⊱xx

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxGabriel was entering the springs when he heard splashing. "I hate this! I hate being pitied. I hate being weak hearted. I hate being a burden." he looked around the corner to see Luca sitting in the water. He sighed softly. He felt bad that she kept getting hurt and he knew that she felt bad for hurting those around her. Gabriel walked into the springs fully and sat next to Luca. He had his hands covering his eyes, trying to show her that he wouldn't look. "Please don't think of yourself as a burden. You are not. You are a loved member of this family and we all care for you." he said to her in a gentle voice.

xxMichael had just finished serving the plates for everyone when Tarken ran downstairs with Eva. Michael smiled softly. "I know that Lucael would never hurt Eva." he said to him in a gentle voice before he took Eva from him. He kissed her cheeks softly before he placed his hand on her forehead and closed his eyes. "She is just getting her powers. She is beginning to feel what others are feeling. Do not worry, Lucael is a good boy and I knew that he would never hurt anyone on purpose." he said to him with a small smile before he started to rock the crying Eva gently in his arms.

xx

Out Of Cookies:

User Image

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Gaara_Rox612

Luca Crosszeria
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

User Image

Collar Color: Lime, light blue, and black
Charms: Shield, sword, and rose
I'm right here: Michael's Mansion//Hot Springs
Owner: Michael Ikaru Miles

Gabriel had startled Luca when he came into the springs, making her jump. She quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself before sinking into the water till it was just to her neck. "Gabriel, you startled me," she told the male, letting out a deep breath. "I'm covered now so you can uncover your eyes before you plunge into the water just a few inches away from your feet." Luca couldn't help but giggle at the thought until Gabriel told her about not being a burden and was a loved member of the family. She thanked him with a smile before turning her attention back to the water. Of course he would say what she wanted to hear but was it really true? It wasn't like she didn't trust him. She trusted everyone with her life and many times they were there to save her.

Eva began to calm down sensing her mother's rage subsiding. Little sniffles could be heard from the infant until she let out a yawn. Tarken smiled back at Michael and then looked back down at Eva who was beginning to fall asleep. "But I don't understand why she suddenly cried when everyone around her is so content," the neko pointed out in confusion. Then it hit him. Who else would have a strong bond with their children? The parents. "Luca..." he whispered with a sigh. "She's starting to get her powers now? She doesn't even look close to a year yet."

Out-Of-Candy; N/A

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image
User Image

Bowser Kane Comet

The warden look back at Bowser and Amaryllis from the front seat of the car. He smiled at her, then turned back around. He readjusted the rearview Mirror to look at her breasts. He wasn't driving, having another man drive. He stare deeply into the mirror. Bowser remained looking out the window.

"Bowser we are here, take a break for a couple of days and get nice and Personal with your new friend. Don't practice either, i want you to focus on her."

Bowser left the car as they pulled infront of the mansion. He opened the door for Amaryllis to the car then turned and headed for the door. The warden reset the rearview mirror.

"Don't get to used to Bowser beautiful, who knows i might want you personally."

The warden said putting emphasis on personally.

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

xxAmaryllis fanned herself with her hand as she looked at the man. "Oh my," she said in her sweetest southern belle accent, "I will try my hardest to not get so attached to Mr. Bowser. Although, if you do try to take me, I'll just be put back in the shop, or be put under Bowser's care. I do indeed mean that I will kill you if you ever try to lay yours hands on me." she said to him in the same sweet accent before she glared at him, her eyes flashing a dangerous red. She then stepped out of the car when Bowser opened it for her. She went to thank him, but he was already on his way towards the door. She sighed softly before she instantly appeared behind him. She smirked slightly before she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, why don't you ever talk?" she asked in a soft voice as her blue eyes looked into his.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Evaluer
                                                    #35B9DE

User Image
User Image

Bowser Kane Comet

The warden look at her in shock. He ran a hand through his hair before pulling off. He was shocked by her reaction. He saw no appeal in her serving as a slave to Bowser. Bowser felt someone touch him and traced the arms with his eyes back to Amaryllis's face. He look her dead in her blue eyes with his dead blue eyes.

"My voice is meaningless, so why speak?"

Bowser asked her tilting his head. He then broke contact and turned away. He walked to the door and opened it. He walked inside leaving it open for her to come inside.

Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis shook her head and followed behind him. "No one's voice is meaningless. You have a mind and a voice so it is not meaningless." she said to him as she stepped in front of him and looked in his dead eyes. She flinched slightly. She knew that dead look too well. "Why do you think that your voice is meaningless?" she asked him as she tilted her head slightly. She didn't like it when people acted like this...

xx

Out Of Cookies: writer's block... Do you think that you could post more for both characters? and also post for Oliver? c:
                                                    Evaluer
                                                    #35B9DE

User Image
Evaluer
User Image

Oliver Taiga Rivers

Oliver gralook at Mikuru and let thoughts run throughout his mind for a second. He wasn't sure as to why he had chosen her. He smile at her. He got much closer hoping to make her blush again. He really enjoyed seeing her face turn that bright pink.

"So a boat huh? Okay. I bought you because i don't have the time or the paitence to look for or chase a slave. I find it to be a waste of time. I don't buy pretty things to lose them afterall."

Oliver said before telling the cab driver to go to the docks. After a small drive they reached them and Oliver went to pay for a ticket. He paid and came back with two tickets. These tickets were for a cruise ship to New Zealand where his home was. He grabbed her hand and led her to the boat.

"This is the boat we shall be riding."

Oliver used his wealth very willingly seeing as the wealth he had obtained while playing pirate was endless.

OOC: This good or a little longer?
                                                                  Quote:

User Image

Bowser Kane Comet

Bowser didn't really care to explain his story to her but he would. Afterall for the wishes of the Warden, he had to get along with her.

"My voice is meaningless, i kill people for a living. I am that man you hate so clearly slave. He acts as if he does not own me but he does. I have no choice but to fight these fools one after another. They throw their lives away trying to fight me and become champion."

Bowser said then walked right past her. He walked into his training room and began putting on boxing gloves. He only had an interest in training. He began to punch the bag relentlessly. This was what he did day and night.
                                                                  Gaara_Rox612

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis blinked slowly before she sent a snarl towards the door. She hated the man from before now. She then followed Bowser into the training room and watched as he put on gloves. She watched him silently as he beat upon the punching bag relentlessly. After a moment, she appeared behind the punching bag. Her eyes were red and her dress was cut so that it reached above her knees. With a small smirk, she twirled and sent a kick into the punching bag, forcing it off of the chain that held it and causing it to land with a thud against the wall. She then looked at Bowser, her eyes slitted and a deep red. "I'm your opponent now." she said to him, her voice a little rougher. She held up her bare fists and took a stance in front of him.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Evaluer
                                                    #35B9DE

User Image

Beloved Kitten

User Image

MIKURUx ASHLYN x HYKILE

xxMikuru blinked when he had gotten closer to her. She bit her lower lip gently and blushed softly, her pinkness really bringing out the green in her eyes. She couldn't step away from him due to the crampness of the cab that they were in. She bit her lower lip harder and tried to calm her heart rate even more. When they got to the docks, she stepped out and watched as he paid for two tickets. She smiled softly when he came back with the tickets. When he grabbed her hand and lead her to a boat, she blinked slightly. "I have never been on a boat before." she said to him as she started to look around. "Where is it that you live?" she asked in a gentle voice as she turned her beautiful green eyes towards him and smiled as she waited for him to answer her.

xx

xx

Out Of Cookies: Yes, that is fine c:
                                                    Evaluer

User Image
User Image

Bowser Kane Comet

Bowser look at Amaryllis. He thought nothing of his next move. He turned around and began to walk away. He knew he would be punished if the warden reviewed the camera footage which was always being watched. He raised his arm and pointed to a camera that was 'hidden' in the corner.

"Do you wish to become the warden's toy as he said? If he saw the things that i could do to you. He would surely take you away and use the excuse that we did not get along to have you. Now think to yourself do you really want that man to be your master with his pervertedness?"

Bowser spoke in a apatheic voice almost as if he didn't care if she went to serve the warden or not. He left the training room and went to go eat. He opened the fridge and look up and down. He saw nothing he knew how to cook so he closed it than look back at the entrance of the kitchen to see if she would follow.

Gaara_Rox612

User Image

Oliver Taiga Rivers

Oliver smiled at mikuru as they boarded the ship. Once the few people that would also be on the cruise boarded the ship they were off. There were such few people since afterall this was a cruise ship to new zealand and not very many people lived there.

"I live in New Zealand. I apologize for it shall be rather rough getting through the forest that surrounds my house. "

Oliver said to her. He then decided to try something. He grabbed her hand softly. He look her in the eyes.

"Mikuru you have such beautiful eyes..."

Oliver said and leaned in very close as if he was about to kiss her on the lips. At the last second before their lips touched he turned his head and let out a small laugh. He then look back to the ocean.

Quote:

Beloved Kitten

User Image

xxAmaryllis blinked slowly at him. She looked up at when he had pointed to and let her eyes widen slightly. They were watching her. She then looked back at Bowser when he had started to speak to her. She did not want to be The Warden's toy. She sighed softly and stood up straight, her eyes going back to blue. She watched as he walked away and followed slowly after him. When she saw that he was looking at her, she tilted her head slightly and looked around. "Here. Let me make you something to eat." she said to him before she started to rummage through the fridge. When she found enough ingredients, she started to cook for him. She made baked chicken with a light lemon, salt, and pepper taste to it. She also made mashed potatoes and a salad to go on the side. She was so caught up in cooking that she didn't even notice if he was still in the room or not. "Bowser! Food!" she called as she set up the table with all of the food on it.

xx

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Evaluer
                                                    #35B9DE

User Image

Beloved Kitten

User Image

MIKURUx ASHLYN x HYKILE

xxMikuru blinked in surprise. "If you live in New Zealand, then why would you come all the way here just to pick out a slave?" she asked in a gentle voice. She smiled softly when he apologized for living basically in the woods. "Do not worry, I feel the most connected with the Element Earth and I love being out doors, so if you can't ever find me, just look outside." she said to him with a small smile. When he grabbed her hand, she blinked up at him. He complimented her and it caused her to blush and then when he leaned in to kiss her, she felt her heart pick up pace in her chest. When he pulled away at the last moment, she stumbled back a little bit before she fell over. She was fanning herself with her hand and was trying desperately to get her nerves, breathing, and heart rate to go back to normal.

xx

xx

Out Of Cookies:
                                                    Evaluer

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items