Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI'll keep you my dirty, little secret,- - -
x x x x x x x x x x x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xDon't x t e l l x a n y o n ex orx y o u ' l l x bex j u s tx a n o t h e r r e g r e t )
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x♔ - - - Eleanor Marionette Night
➥“Speak When Spoken To.” #B6DEC1
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Hearing the woman's question, Eleanor shook her head. She'd never cooked in her life, nor seen someone cook at all, mostly because of the fact that she doesn't need to eat. Shifting from her kneeling position, she sat on the cold metal floor, chills shooting up her spine as her pale skin hit the ground.
                                              ooc ::
                                              ------✁--------------✁--------------✁--------

Shoujo Fatcat

User Image

x
o
x
o
x

gaia_angelleft Reena gaia_nitemareright
x
o
x
o
x

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Louder, louder the voices in my head Whispers taunting All the things you said. Faster the days go by
and I'm still Stuck in this moment of wanting you here. Time,In the blink of an eye.You held my hand, you held
me tight Now you're gone And I'm still crying. Shocked, broken I'm dying inside

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·

x
o
x
o
x
o
x
o

xoxoGirl! Get in here, now! " Coming sir! " Foolish child should of ran. She should of went the other way, should have ran into the arms of the old nurse maid who was no longer needed seeing no child lived in this home. She would of protected her from this monster but she didn't, she went towards her master. He would grab her by her arm and drag her down the hall to his room and make sure to shut and lock the thing so the girl couldn't get out. Hell, he went as far as tying her down to his bed. He then would-

xoxoReena's crimson eyes popped open. s**t, not that dream again. This is why she didn't like sleeping, it always was the same. Same dream, same begging and same ending. Broken, crying out in pain, begging him to stop. Always the same. No child should of been forced into that and he would do it to her day after day, night after night. God, she's lucky not to be pregnant by now due to him. Then again her body no longer aloud it. That's what you get for never eating and when you do you throw it back up. Was what she was doing horrible? Yeah, it was. She knew it but she never truly cared. She cursed at herself, she would NOT cry here. Not in front of these freaks. And she wasn't talking about the ones in cages. No, No. She was talking about the ones roaming the floors looking at them.

xoxo Reena's eyes gaze out at the floor. She could see some of the others who've yet to be bought. Some new, others old. God, she wished they had chosen to kill her off when she came back to this place. Funny, it's the same cage they had her in when she was only a child. How did she know? Old blood spot in the corner of the cage. It was from her back when they ripped out her- ********. No memories please, she didn't want any more of them. All they ever did was cause her pain and sent her into rage. She so didn't want to be hit again for being in rage again. Why no sing a little song when your sad, Peri? They've always made you smile as a babe, so why not now? ********, here comes the water works. The fallen turned her head to the side, away from the others, to hide her tears. It was always her father's voice that got her the most.

xoxoShe always wished to be more like him, not her mother. Her father was a brunette with bright red eyes and that horrible little b***h she had to call a mother had the same lavender hair as her and skin tone. She only had his eyes. The fallen took a deep breath before sing as quietly and as softly as she could. She always hated when some one over heard her voice. She hated it, others may find it beautiful. She found it repulsive. "Silenti parum infantem non dicere. Est dampnare Momma amet occide totam orbem terrarum." She took a shuttered breath. Don't ball like a baby here now. "Et si non rideat nostra iocos. Momma est deus damnat sua occideret amet faucibus," Looks like she could get through this. " Si fugere ... satus scriptor Momma amet sapien platea sanguine..."

User ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser Image

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·

x
o
x
o
x
o
x
o
x
oxoxoxoxoxo
Shadows linger Only to my eye.I see you, I feel you Don't leave my side. It's not fair Just when I found my world. They took you,
they broke you, they tore out your heart! I miss you, you hurt me You left with a smile Mistaken, your sadness Was hiding inside.
Now all that's left Are the pieces to find, The mystery you kept, The soul behind a guise!

Why did you go?

Clean Tipper

User Image

Sol the Martyr
𝔓rince of 𝔖ight

Sol's gaze shifted from one slave to another, his blank face betraying nothing, but his eyes showed nothing but sorrow. In truth, this place made him sick. In fact, it made him wish he had never granted the humans sight. Not when all they saw was the bars of a cage and the suffering of those around them. Sol shook his head slowly, casting his eyes down at the floor of his cage. It was then he heard a sniffle from a cage close to his. He didn't want to look, in case he was making her self conscious, but he had to look. It was the fallen angel, but what was her name? He had never spoken to her before, so he didn't really know. Out of nowhere, Sol picked up his golden sun mask, his only possession, then handed it towards her. "If you put it on, they won't see you..." He didn't say the last word of the sentence, which was 'cry', not wanting to direct any more attention to her than needed. Sol looked at the fallen angel Reena, a smile touching his pale lips.

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rozu Akuma Kasai
╚════════════════════════════╝

Rose

User Image

•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
''I will Not Bow I will not breack,
I will take your breath away
I will not fall,I will not fade
I will take your breathe away''

Rose eyes lingered on the master that had left before they turned away,she sighed, looking at the scratches she had made on the bars. Rose had created them in a desprete attempt to keep track of time. It failed Misrebly,she had no idea how long since she had lost track, a year maybe three. ''How boring this is,how suffocating...How tormenting'' she said the last part with a hint of a whisper in sadness. Rose longed for so much..yet so little. Food,Water,sleep,to be free of this cage. Was it really so much to ask" she leaned her head agisnt the cage bars. The red head couldn't give the satisfaction,of letting them break her.

Rose let her mind drift to when she was a child,her mothers words before she left lingered with her. "You do not control fire nobody controls fire,you are fire, remember that; she had said. Rose sighed,and gripped the locket around her neck. Nobody had the guts to try and take it after the last guy did,he was burned to a crisp from her rage. 'I am fire' she thought to her self

''And Ill survive Paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I am not proud cold blooded fate
I will shut the world away'

Collors:Orange,Cryan
Charms:Halo,Spike,Sword
Master:None
With:Me,My self,and i

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector

User Image
Aquinus Rode up in the back of his amphibious Limousine and got out at the Slave auction. still annoyed at the fact he needed another slave as a companion and playmate. He goes inside and explains his requirement to the receptionist slave"I would like a female slave for companionship and and medium to heavy playing, domestic ability would be a plus." He is shown a number of slaves in their pens, stopping before a white hired Necko that interests him, "she looks interesting? what can you tell me about her?"

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
x⊰•xxxxxxxTOMOYA xx & xx DEVONxxxxxxx•⊱x

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxThe guard gulped softly when the man pointed to Tomoya. "Well, she has killed herlast five masters. She won't speak to anyone at all... Though, what we do know about her, is that she is part wolf demon, and part goddess. No one knows who her god parents was." Tomoya's ears twitched with the sounds of people talking about her. Slowly, her eyes opened and she lifted her head and stared at a tall man with long dark coloured hair. What did he want? was he after something? She just narrowed her eyes, there was no way that she was going with him, something about this man creeped her out... "THe look she's giving you says she doesn't like you sir. Are you still interested in purchsing her?"

User Image

Out Of Cookies: really hating my moms computer so much right now

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
" A challenge, I like that. He considers her, smiling and admiring her assets "She will do, bind her arm behind her back and deliver her to my Limousine" He gives her a little smile and goes to arrange payment, as she is trussed up and put in his vehicle.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxTOmoya squirmed in the veicle but no matter what she couldn't break her bonds. DAmn this sucks! What was worse, staying in that shop or being bound by some weirdo? shaking her head, the young woman tried to find ways to break free of this place. But no matter what she did, it did little to nothing. Growling, Tomoya tried to use her tail to draw something to help her break free, least that guy didn't know about her powers yet. She drew a knife and started to cut the ropes before he came back.

User Image

Gaara_Rox612

▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              At her slightly snappy response to him ripping the blindfold off Aaron cocked an eyebrow, amused. True, this Amaryllis might now be as snappy as he would have hoped, but there was something about her that intrigued him. He was a bit disappointed, however, when she said that she could walk. Then again he hadn't really expected anything different. Besides, he would drag her around soon enough, probably by the hair, it was short but there was still plenty of it for him to grab onto...Of course, Amaryllis was far from done with the shop, as she then turned towards the guard -eyes now red- and demanded he bring her a sword. For a moment, Aaron stiffened, his body readying himself for a fight if he had to, but it seemed that Amaryllis just wanted it in her possession and so he soon relaxed.

"You have skills with a blade?" Aaron asked, his tail twitching slightly. He hadn't really looked at the girl's collars and charms to tell the truth, he merely came here looking for attitude, though something about Amaryllis took his interest. "Good, perhaps you'll last longer than the others..." He purred, his wicked smirk returning once more. "Come along then, I have a car waiting out front." He explained, leading the way. He made sure to keep his ears open, in case Amaryllis decided to attack or run, though he doubted that she would, and eventually he reached the front of the shop where a sleek, black, limo was parked. The driver was a pale man, short but stout and balding slightly. His face had a few bruises on it -nobody in Aaron's house ever seemed to escape his wrath- but upon seeing Amaryllis relief shot across his face, as if his life depended on whether or not his master had found a slave today.

"Go on pet." Aaron purred, opening the door for Amaryllis. "I have a few rules to explain to you~" He finished with a laugh, his red eyes glistening wildly.

Out Of Cookies:

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
Aquinus Picene Hector
User Image
Aquinus finishes purchasing the slave and gets the file on what is known about her. As he gets in the Limo he puts the folder in a water tight container the looks at his companion."so what is your name, of should I ask what do you prefer to be called" He reaches over and straps her in with the seatbelt making sure she is somewhat comfortable for the ride home, he then buckles himself in as he listens to her answer and then pushes a button and the cabin starts filling with water.

Beloved Kitten

User Image

AMARYLLIS x KASUMI x IKEDA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxAmaryllis smiled softly when he asked if she had skills with a blade. "I was fighting when they grabbed me, so it is the only possession from my free life I own." she said to him. "I was one of the best, but they ambushed me." she said to him in a soft voice. "I have a question, Sir, would you like me to demonstrate my powers and fighting ability to you when we arrive at your home?" she asked him with a small smirk. She wanted to play a little after being inside that cage for so long. When she heard him say that perhaps she would last longer, she raised an eyebrow. He seemed like he was going to dispose of her soon. She then looked at the car and the short balding male. He seemed frightened and relieved at the same time. She then nodded to her new master and got into the backseat of the limo. "I will listen to all of your rules and do my absolute best to obey them." she said to him with a small smile. She noticed his red eyes glinting and raised her eyebrow once more. He interested her.

xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Out Of Cookies:

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User ImageUser Image

User Image

xx

xxShe just growled at him. That was her answer. There was no way in hell was Tomoya going to speak to this man. she didn't trust him nor would she ever. Crossing her arms Tomoya turned away from him, not wanting to look at him. Not wanting to even notice he was there in the first place. No, Tomoya just wants to be free of the life of a slave. But one thing was for sure... if he tried to use her for sex he was dead. THough while she was in her mental rant, Tomoya saw the water starting to fill the tank, and stated to panic. Screaming, she tried to break the seatbelt that held her, not wanting to drown.

User Image

holly-berry winter

◤◢ Micca Kennith Absalom ◣◥
                  In a world that I don't want to know
                  With a message that I never want to send
                  To be free from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

Don't tell me I can not go
                  With a wound that refuses to mend
                  Deliver me from all of this
                  I want you to quicken my end

User Image
              Micca nodded as the woman said her name. Jaenelle, Micca liked that name. It sounded...different...but it had a nice air to it. As Jaenelle reached her hand through the bars to shake, however, Micca was a bit slow to respond. He stared at the hand for awhile, biting his lip, as if afraid of the touch that was to come. Eventually, however, he forced his own hand to meet, his shake quick and fast, before pulling it away. Micca was always afraid of touching people. It was like a touch would cause him to transform, but he was worried about what would happen if he did and another's smell was on his skin. Would he track them down and kill them, or do something much worse/ What was worse than that though? What was worse than murdering someone in cold blood? Micca didn't know...he didn't know what he even looked like in his wolf form much less acted like...

"So how long have you been in here?" Micca asked suddenly. He was just trying to keep the conversation going until someone came over, hopefully not to look at him. He was snappy and rude to the "masters" who wished to buy him, if only because he loathed the sight of them. Kind or cruel it didn't matter, buying a conscious being was one of the worst things anyone could do, one of the worst crimes, in Micca's mind, and no one could ever be forgiven of it.

Out Of Cookies:

Shoujo Fatcat

User Image

x
o
x
o
x

gaia_angelleft Reena gaia_nitemareright
x
o
x
o
x

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Louder, louder the voices in my head Whispers taunting All the things you said. Faster the days go by
and I'm still Stuck in this moment of wanting you here. Time,In the blink of an eye.You held my hand, you held
me tight Now you're gone And I'm still crying. Shocked, broken I'm dying inside

x
o
x
o
x
o
x
o

xoxo Busted.
Reena's eyes turned to look over at the sound. If it turned out to be another 'master' coming to take a look at her she was going to go ape s**t on his a**. Her red eyes looked up and- Holy...s**t. Well for one, this guy was not human but that was expected and two..She wanted to touch his hair. It made her think of yellow warbler. Pretty little things, with their yellow feathers and their own little song. But then again, Reena always thought birds to be beautiful no matter what shape or form.

xoxo Once she was able to prey her eyes away from him she stared down at the object he had held out to her. A mask? Her crimson eyes scanned the thing for a moment before scanning the mans face then the mask again. At first she was hesitant to take the mask. After all she never knew who to trust so she normally went with 'don't trust any one'. The Fallen slowly grabbed onto the mask and instead of putting it on she let her fingers trace over the designs of it. So strange, so interesting, so... "Gorgeous." Looks like the fallen would speak. Her fingers ran over it once more before looking up at the other slave.

xoxo "They did not...Take this from you?" she asked. " You are....Lucky to still...Have such things
" Which was true. Well, to her it was. She had a doll a long time ago but they took it from her. Only thing she had left of her father and they ripped it away from her small arms. Never once had she known for a child wanting to rip out some one's throat until that day. She looked back up at the god and slowly placed the mask onto her face. She felt..Awkward that's for sure.

User ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser Image

x
o
x
o
x
o
x
o
x
oxoxoxoxoxo
Shadows linger Only to my eye.I see you, I feel you Don't leave my side. It's not fair Just when I found my world. They took you,
they broke you, they tore out your heart! I miss you, you hurt me You left with a smile Mistaken, your sadness Was hiding inside.
Now all that's left Are the pieces to find, The mystery you kept, The soul behind a guise!

Why did you go?
                  ▄▀▄ Aaron Javed Luthando ▄▀▄
                  Where you're going
                  To the bottom
                  Do you hear us
                  We are rotting

We're going down in a spiral to the ground
                  No one, no one's gonna save us now, not even god!
                  No one saved us, no one's gonna save us!

User Image
              So, Amaryllis had indeed been a fighter, one of the best. Perfect, Aaron knew there was something about her that attracted him. Then he wouldn't have to go easy on her at first like a few of the others. If she was skilled with the blade then she could handle pain. Perhaps she'd even land a few blows on him as well? The thought made Aaron shudder with excitement, and he gave a low chuckle at Amaryllis' question but did nothing to respond. Of course she'd be demonstrating her skills when she got to his house, the entire thing was a battleground of sorts. Aaron liked to get right down to business with his slaves, normally they had a few bruises before they even left the shop, but Amaryllis had been far to well behaved to earn those. Of course from here on out there was no mercy for her. The girl had chosen the wrong master and she was about to know it.

"First of all," Aaron began, getting into the limo after her and shutting the door. He used his tail to do such a thing, the scaly appendage wrapping around the inside handle and pulling it shut. As soon as the door was shut, the car started, zooming off at a speed far too fast than necessary but Aaron didn't seem to notice in the least. "I'm to be called Aaron. That's my name after all. Not Master, not Sir, but Aaron." He explained. He enjoyed being addressed as an opponent rather than a master, it made it all the more satisfying when his pets were on the ground begging for mercy. "Second of all, my house is a battleground. If you ever see me it probably means that you're in for a fight, so prepare yourself. You're nothing but a little toy for my amusement, deary~" He purred, the tip of his tail still twitching rather excitedly now -as the rest of it was being sat on. "I won't kill you of course, no, that would be a waste, but nothing's stopping you from killing yourself..." He laughed, his lips parting to reveal his sharp teeth, after a moment he went on. "Lastly, feel free to use anything in my house for defense, servants, pictures, don't worry about breaking something, I can always get more. Understood?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Normally he wasn't so kind to explain the rules to slaves, but Amaryllis was different, she was a born fighter, and deserved a bit of a chance.

Out Of Cookies:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces