L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
E-world Ernest manner

Rosemary followed Aizu downstairs, "So this is what I was smelling..." she said

Lilac turned to see her parents, "Nice to see you too, Dad. It's not like I've spent any time away or anything like that. Besides I was with my Zankpaktoh in our world for an hour or so just yusterday. Not to mention my butterflies are part of my Zankpakto. I hate fighting. Found nothing.... useful." she grumbled.

Rosemary sighed "Everything you learn is useful, you just don't want it to be." she said, looked around seeing how there was one person pealeling and three people eatting apples"Apple pie.... why aren't you using your own oven?" she asked taking an apple out of the bag and getting a paring knife.

Lilac sighed gurmbled "Yeah I know... it's just.... I was trying to find more then fighting in the history books." she said.. "And to why I'm here it's because it better to be baking for someone other then just yourself." she added. She said putting the peeled apple in a bowl then grabbed another one to work on. "Now if only the rest of you stoppped eatting them and I might be able to get more then just the crust made."

_____
E-world Medical

Jane sighed, "You're still bed ridden, at this momen't your not my boss but my pasent," she exsplaned "IV's aren't exsactly the best in fashen." she then pushed up her glasses, "But as my friend, I thank you for caring. I'll tell Boogie to give it a try."

Azumi chuckled a little, "Yeah they have knee langthed ones." she said getting one and brining it over. "And your grandmother normaly would be but... It's hard to when you're in a coma, She had a hart attac after Forte. She's on the other end of the hall" she added "I just got back from lunch so I just had a break," she smiled
-----
Human world Hospital
Rosangela sighed "He has.... It's just hard for me to forgive someone for something they did... even if it was over a deckade ago... Hell I still haven't forgiven my father. That's something Zumi's better at, though she still doesn't forgive herself over what happened during that time she was kidnapped. To think during that time she was the darker twin." she shook her head "Sorry I tend to rant when I'm upset. I was asking if it made you feel better to have someone watchiing her." she rubbed her neck.
Aizu huffed, saying ,''every good person hates fighting....but do you think evil will care if you hate it or not when they cut your neck bloody and your head off its body....you have a zankpakoth to protect the world from evil....do not forget that....and the pies are delicious always my girl....,''!! Sitting down, he looked around ,''Tatsuraku isn't in then....and good morning to you Wolfwood and Kirrin.....always nice to see familiar faces from far places.....,''!!
-
Kirrin bit into an apple slice, saying ,''Kaizoku was pulling Roza by the cheek down in the market when I was there for coffee beans....and I think Asakura was building a snow man a few streets down....so far a normal day and Tatsuraku is looking after the bed they have sowed...and messed up......Katsuro went into the pond of screaming souls but it turned out to be empty....and no good...,''!!
--
Distortion folded out more tendrils, creating a shell and merging with Rei for what would be hours. It was truly a lover's tie knot at this point. Then Distortion remarked, saying ,''the bond is all we need....,''!!
--
outside fynn

Katsuro half listened to the old man's ramblings. They kept walking, remarking ,''forsaken.....I know what that is like.....forsaken at birth forsaken in soul society and forsaken until I gained power to change that.....I'm not interested in the history lots of places like this exist barren and destroyed....a river with a windmill near it but there are many spots such as that....I have other places in the worlds to look if it isn't here....,''!! Closing their eyes, they listened closely for water running anywhere. It was faint but they could hear it. They soon switched about 40 yards. A broken windmill was there alright with dark watery water running as if the river was drying up. Observing around, they said ,''nothing seems to be here specifically.....I...,''!! A larger jolt of pressure struck Katsuro. A seal appearing below her feet with a dragon and ougen writ of seal upon it. It soon was covering her in strange light, and it was pulling her down to the ground of the seal ,''graaaahhh.........................................pukes...,''!! Puking blood, they thought ,''this pressure.....is affecting me.....stop it stop it you cannot kill me what will sealing even prove here...,''!! They soon coughed more blood, caving more ,''children...,''? Looking up as the seal began to wrap twines of energy around them, they unleashed reishi ,''BANKAI.....,''!! The zankpaktoh did nothing, but they soon followed up ,''....it is a reckless attempt but I need to over power the sealEx-DANGAI MANA BANKAI.....,''!! The mana bankai didn't release but it erupted her with silver mana reishi with swirls of blue and a dash of red. The seal spoke you think my seal cannot deal with invaders even an immortal I will not tell you about the children I'll send you to hell you puppet of the white queen. And it wasn't long after hearing that, Katsuro responded with resolve ''an immortal has no need for hell or queens......only to destroy light and darkness that cause evil and chaotic forms of good.....I have no heart to believe in queens or nonsense....but children are weak and can't be left alone.....,''!! The seal was still working away, but it was broken as Katsuro's mana reishi broke it finally after struggling against its power. Low to the ground and on knees, holding their blade's handle with the sword slightly out of sheath. Grasping at their body's mid section, they coughed more blood and a dark liquid. A echo from the voice as it faded you got some power and some spice to you shinigami not bad most important only crave god hoods and more power than they need go to the singing soul pond if you are able to withstand its heart. Then the voice was gone. Katsuro tried to get to their feet, finding themselves nearly seizure around their midsection, lowering back down .''pain....and my body has gone into some form of shock....is it this world being so devoid of mana I I can't find a synchronization no no delusions no I keep falling into them and trying to get out of them my brain is seizing..........Felix-oto-san help....,''!! They had a white glow at the center of their abdomen now , finding it was causing a pressure they've never experienced. It soon bled open with dark threads of white bleeding out like liquid. Katsuro soon was seizing up, trying to turn a core on but it didn't respond ,''Sai........,''! The last word before going dark and out like a light. Tatsuraku where was she where was the shadower?
-

f world..

Sai was sipping on tea at his Japanese home, looking at his Anti-power messages. And he got a cold needle in his heart. He paused his reading of the messages, remarking ,''I what was that....just now.....mmph...,'' The white haired anti-power commando with his red eys and strong facial features grabbed his large straw hat, putting it on ,''gotta get to work anyways...,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E-world
Rosemary started to put apple sliceses in her own mouth without thinking about it. "You know Aizu if you're so worried about her getting her neck cut go, out there and spar with her." she said though perhaps she had her own motive to watching him fight.

Lilac grumbled "They would be good pies, if everyone stopped eatting the apples long enough for me to make them." getting even more anoyed "At least books don't take things from her." she huffed.

Rosemary looked at Lilac and slamed the knife into the table so that the blade stuck in the wood. "THAT'S IT!" she said picking up Lilac the arm "What ever it is you're upset about you will show your father some respect, and not just because of his higher rank." she said "Trading grounds now, if all your apples are gone when you get back buy more." she said, "Go out there and do....." She looked at Aizu, "What do you think?"

Lilac was stunned "Mom, I'm an adult." she said.

Rosemary looked at Lilac, "Then maybe we should double it because you've been acting like a child." She said watiching Lilac start to fear her mother's wrath. "Do not think that I will add more," she said coldly. She then looked at Aizu, "Go run laps whale I think of better training." she added.

Lilac looked at her mother and watched the storm behind her mother's eyes swallow her metifocly whole. She should have known better then to test her mother, Her mother was almost as unpredictable as the sea itself. She pulled herself free and huffed before leaving the manner to go to the training ground.

Rosemary sat back down and picked up the apple she had halfway peeled and started to eat it.
Aizu nodded, saying ,''tough love....is like a storm after the calm....and we got plenty more apples in the pantries.......I had one installed since a while ago....in case an ougen or someone from the palace is here.....it is good to be stocked to feed and treat them well....we live well because we live here in their home....the court.....,''!! Then he remarked, saying ,''are you sure it was okay to just send her to the training grounds like that......I hope to someday give someones my royal guard job and work....as blessing as it were so they can take care of themselves and protect....,''!! Then he got out stuff, looking to cook up food ,''waffles....bacon and eggs anything you want or have in mind dear I'll make it..,''!!
----
Around the old ruins of Fynn

among the past....among the heart that was never built...fynn the ruins in this world.......childhood and children can't be left alone because life is hard.....

The world seemed quiet and amongst it the shadows. A vivid flash back was going through the inner spirit realm of Katsuro. Another chibi was there, covering their head with a fedora and wearing a white sundress. Katsuro was climbing up from grass covered in it, finding it sticky ,''did you see...a boy run through here....,''!! A Katsuro in the white and red academy hakusho asked them.

The figure lifted their hat, saying ,''yes he did.....nearly tripped over me.....what is your name....I don't have the faintest clue for some reason I am unable to read you....or affect your threads.....who is your father......,''!! The strange figure asked.

Katsuro brushed the grass off, responding ,''I don't have a name.....people just call me Cat after some sort of feline....nobody else will talk to me or are afraid......,''!! They hugged their legs, sitting there now ,''they say I'm bad luck that whoever I belong to probably left me and have forsaken me....I've denounced that parents that love or call my name exist long ao....I just want to know whether or not I should have been born....,''!! They closed their eyes, feeling down and lost ,''I'll just show the world this power i have and not leave anyone alone especially children.....my heart is just a fabrication or piece of meat for anybody....I think I'll toss it away to become fearless what do you think.....you ask too many questions .,''?

The small chibi hand reached out, touching Katsuro's head, saying ,''crying isn't the way to go about living.....and forsaken hmph nothing is forsaken even a black cat is intended to deal with those with too much good karma or bad karma that need a kick or a shot of humility....,''!! Then Katsuro softly cried with tears in silence. Looking around, the white woman chibi's hand glowed, doing something ,''I've gifted you so you will be able to develop a mana lobe that everyone here is naturally born with.....I'm sorry it is bad to ask you so much life isn't fun when you've been forsaken even by entire other worlds or realms such as I due to a falling out.....Kame it will be your last name.....and you can never toss a heart away completely....jana...,''!! Katsuro remarked will we meet again. The chibi shook their head ,''I'm not sure.....you won't remember this meeting only your soul will.....look after the children of this world then it will be much better than me or your parents have done for them.....,''!! They soon vanished in to cracking spots of dust. Then Katsuro hugged their legs, but it wasn't too long until little Sai was there.

Sai had come back, saying ,''Katsuro......,''!! Then he heard her say Kame Katsuro ,''huh,''!! They repeated is my name is that good enough for you to accept me or acknowledge me or even talk to me . And he was red in the face, seeing her look up with a face of water works. He took a seat next to her ,''shut up.....why did you fall behind I was really concerned you know......and I'm not like the others I I just hated how cool it must be to be immortal baka you should act like it don't cry.......an immortal can't cry they are so cool to begin with dam it ...so sorry for saying your bad luck but I don't feel unlucky knowing you....so what is wrong with your eyes,''!! Then Katsuro remarked rubbing them nothing they just got dirt in them. As Sai crossed his arms sitting, he stay with them, remarking in his own voice ,''I'll sit next to you in class....if you want....,''!! A silent Katsuro nodded, and it was there that this memory of children's childhood ended.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosemary looked at him and smiled though a little sadly, "You know just as well as I do. She might have spent time with her Zanpacto, but it's not lickly she did any training." she shook her head. "And in regards to brakefast, that sounds good, I know none of you want me to be cooking it." she said taking another bite out of the apple she had. "It's odd I can't think of what traning would be a good enough training job to be a punshment to Lilac." she said some what anoied at that fact but not wanting to think it over too much.

_________

Lilac knew better then to not do what her mother told her but she wasn't in any hurry to get to the training growns. She took a deep breath as she walked along the snowy path. She formed about 10 butterflies that seemed to gleem in the light of the sun as they flu along side and behind her as if they had a life of their own. "After all that searching, I still don't like the idea of being forced to fight, there are a lot of others with a Zanhpaktoh." she said shaking her head.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
human world...old ruins of fynn....
The old man sighed as they made their way next to Katsuro's body. Shaking his head he spoke up. "No.. forsaken is just a world. Much Like a danger sign. Hmph. Young child, Do not forsake yourself or your heart. To say such things is not true. No one can forsake their heart. or emotions. For those that do..have no right to even be among the living. Those types are for nothing and will always snuff out the fires of life. For they are among the worst sort of people. Though..perhaps you may find enlightenment among these old ruins. My poor child...let's go then. to that old familure house on the hill. Very well can't have you laying here by yourself." The old man picked her up and took her to the old house. Falling apart with only candle light to see in. Laying Katsuro in the bed the old man sighed. What did he mean by..my poor child?

Kings court..mel mansion...
Wolfwood sighed as he got up. "Best be careful. nothing worse than a woman scorned. Besides..you can choose not to fight, but when one such as her sees the suffering of others..who knows? Wellll...I guess i'll head off to see asakura and that snowman of hers. And maby spy a little. Eh..rosemary, good advice..stay out of mel's laboratory downstairs. God only knows what she has cooking down there. It ain't no apple pie, thats for sure."

?Icu..
Crystal sighed. "Well..I hope she's ok. Ermm..gunna take a bit to get used to walking again. Sigh..oh well. Sorry to be a pain and all. Hey, it is good to see you again." in the other room, Kyoku sighed. She knew when she had been beaten. "Hai haii. Yea..an I.V. really isn't in style these days. And fine. Your the boss for now. Well then...might as well say it. I..compleated your research on Rei. That's right, all the data is compiled in my office. third locked drawer on the left. in case you ever need her records. though do be aware, jane. that girl ..wont respond to normal defibs. electricty wont hurt her much..at lower doeses, it wont even phase her. with that said, be aware as well, she's highly allergic to hollow energy. we..came up with a serum that hinders the allergy prosess but wont completely stop it. if i'm out of action, then you should at least know that. Well then, go on and get out of here. I'll be fine. plent of rest should be a good starter for me. hai hai and i am well aware of the no heavy lifting rule once i'm released."

Human world ..ICU..
Stainer chuckled a bit. "Just sitting with her is fine. I guess I should eat now? And besides, take it easy on poor old dad and mom, while the past cannot change, the people can.I would sumise, being in the court was to serve two basic funtions..rehabilitation and keeping her from the poor humans that died to her hand. she's actually quite nice."

Rei's place...
Rei cooed as the rest of her own tendriles folded out and met with distortions. In the middle of this love not sat the two of them in an embrace. "then this bond will br forever. Heh..it was too lonely without you, ya know?"
Katsuro was out and seized still, muttering words among the quiet, becoming aware and awake but keeping their eyes closed,''I have no home anyways....where i go is meaningless where I live is endless and eternal there will never be anywhere I never once had the nest or home that any child does....my heart has no identity it was empty since I started....I'm just following the path I decided on from someone telling me what I could do to denounce the past and how I became apart of the world that would forsake me if I had not proven how much I could really do for it....,''!! They stretched a hand out, asking ,''I'm speaking from the darkness could you put the handle of my zankpaktoh in my hand....it holds the key to rebooting myself this body is stable but becomes dangerously difficult when employing my mana reishi or when my brain's damaged parts show signs of activity forced or natural it seems....,''!! They were asking the old fellow that was there, but it wasn't needed ,''I came here looking for answers....I got more questions and another location...it seems,''!!
court....
Aizu yawned, saying ,''choose not to fight...you wouldn't say that if your the only one between a monster and some innocents or those with no power...other than the lives they live.....or your on your own and you come face to face with a hollow......,''!! Then he plated up dishes, smacking down toasted bagels and frying up all the meats of breakfast up with several eggs, making omelettes ,''though our lives as shinigami get quite long....we still become old turkeys...,''!!

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Human world, jame's old shack..
The old man gave a gentle smile. They spoke gently. "but..you do have an identity. A home and a family, miss. You have a heart. Listen well, my child. You have a purpose. You have a home. Sometimes you have to open your eyes to see it. I should know, kiddo. you see, i had no family, just like you. All dead save for me, when i was just a small child. Thrust into a world that hated my kind. but..i made something of it. Everyone has a destiny, but..you do not have to live in darkness. And paths can be switched. It's up to you." suddenly, the old man poofed as it was melodi. Smiling gently at kstsuro. Bending over, she kissed her forehead. "baka, you have your identity and who cares what others will think. If you fall down, i'll pick you up. All of us. And another location huh? Well, lets get to looking. Ahh your zanpactou. Here. But, for what it's worth, perhaps azumi can fix the brain damage. See, no falling rocks here. If i could go back in time, i would come and get you..and your sister too. Oh, be sure to raid this house. Eh, i left a lot of junk behind." Mel handed her, her zanpactou. In truth, she really would have hone back in time. If only to grant katsuro her wish.
Hand and fingers grasping the handle, it soon sent did a spark plug of reishi. Then Katsuro eyes opened, stepping to their feet, saying ,''I am nothing but a fabrication from birth.....nothing but blood is all you have claim....I denounced my blood and whatever else that might hold me in their darkness or light....the heart contains all of this so I tossed it away....to gain some sort of life that wasn't dysfunctional...yet it still is.....,''!! They sheathed their zankpaktoh, asking ,''my father and mother are certainly......the people who gave me my name and something to live up to or for....what have you given me....I just wanted you growing up when I was little....you can't do anything about the past what can do you do now....but I like Rei....I like Tatsugi.....I like being the older onee-chan but I am not like them....I am a war power for central and a long list of things they cannot have something so unnatural as family......if I find my heart again maybe I'll find my way to you father.....thank you for being a temporary vice captain for the moment ,''!! The hand of Katsuro put a hand forth to Melody, but they stopped it there ,''but I need to go.....can you go ask the ex-spirit king about the singing soul well.....and send me a report if he has any information on it.......''? A switch soon came forth, and they left, heading off.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E-world
Erenst manner
Rosemary nodded "Aizu is right, when you have noone to trust you have to have your wits about you, When you have someone you care about in touble you need to be able to help them. She has talant, seeing as she makes those zanpacto butterflies of hers but she is being selfish when she is wishing not to fight. We live dangerus lives, she has a zonpacktoh it'll be a matter of time before something happens to here. It's already happened to her once, she was lucky that her sister was there to get her out of trouble." she said a little coldly. And I don't care whatever it is mel's doing. If I was wouldn't I go looking for her?" she added to Wolfwood.
Lilac reached the training grownds and sighed "I got here too quckly, I thought I took the long way. Oh well I guess I'll start those laps since that's what mom told me to do." she said getting down onto the tack part of the training grownds. After worming up and streching she started running the track.

Jane chuckled a little at how it easily it was to get Kyoku to say she was the boss. "Why are you telling me about Rei's files, she's you pasent isn't she?" she asked a little conserend

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Kings court...mels pad..
Wolfwood chuckled. Lighting a cig. "I was just saying is all. Bahh, i'm not a mind reader. Sides'..not all great fighters need to be on the front line. Stratigy and tactics play a key role when leading. If given the chance, i'm sure she's probably quite a scrapper. And yea yea, not my place. Though..heh..sometimes somplicty is all one needs to win a fight. Afterall, not all battles end with death. Sometimrs victory ensues when you just step to the side and let the opponent knock themselves out. Yea yea, she's gotta learn sometime." wolfwood yawned and walked out. Headed so see asakurs's snowman. Yet in reality, he was headed to the training grounds.

Elsewhere in the court...
Melodi had arrived back in the court and was scouting out the court looking for inu sr. Singing well of souls..such an exotic name. Yet, it felt like it was something ominous.

Icu...
Crystal laughed. "you seem to be doing well. Though i swear your sister takes her job too seriously. Hmm hmm, i wonder what that girl is up too? Eh she did beat me so i wonder if she'll take my job. Hahaha."

Down the hallway..
Kyoku chuckled. "that should be obvious jane. Your inly a patient once your in here. Otherwise i was her doctor. Now youd hers. Sides, kinda hard for me to be her dictor. Hahahaa, beeing down like this means someone is going to have to treat her Yhat child tends to be a little rough."

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E-world medical
Azumi shrugged "Well Sis takes most everything seriously. It's because she's protective." she said and rubbed her neck.

Jane looked at her a little conserend "Your saying that, like you're going to stop being a medic." she said "Yes you're in here but you'll be out once your able to start eating on your own again."
f world
The coming day of the event known as the red winter
Miido watched from the flames of where he hid his true self, remarking ,''has our insider in the court....opened the gates yet......it is time they do what will do best...and that is burn.......it was quite sad to have to resort to such tactics......but I will not go empty handed this time....Inuzuma your royal guard is coming back to treat you to a taste or personal justice and blood.....,''!! Then he laughed, chuckling away, remarking ,''the gotei 13 will not aid them I've forbidden it.....they have more pressing issues.....,''!! Then he chuckled, saying ,''the children some of them have fully awoken and are ready to be deployed.....Yume is still resting and being worked on to attempt to iron out the flaw of wielding the white flames.....for there is none that can stop us....not even a serpent......the one way this ends is how reality will decide it does......I'll make sure the towers are in place so the mana reishi flowing out of them is fed directly to my avatars...and my people......,''!!
----------

Arriving in fair city, Katsuro opened the doors to Felix's office and labs at the university. Finding him checking a clip board. Cat-2 was displayed out over a metal table, with electrodes and all kinds of things plugged into them. A nerve amplifier was over their head. The real body of course, but it was cracking away into bits of dying mana. Then Felix ran over, saying ,''did you find Jormungand's hidden door yet......or anything about the white woman.......we will run out of time by the end of the month......we need a mana seed....most people are born with one here you were immortal so you didn't have to worry....but you were somehow blessed with a mana seed eventually.....we must learn how to make one.......,''!!! They sighed, saying ,''I've done all I can....but Bivalin the power of her left hand is all that keeps her now....,''!! And he was frowning, taking a seat, lowering down to his butt against the wall ,''is Blaze-kun alright...,''!!?

Katsuro didn't say anything, looking at the calendar, saying ,''he is ignoring the truth.....I cannot do the same but I I've got to use the mist chamber for a while......I can't do anything for any children?.....guh...or my precious imouto..so much for my immortality...it can't save the mortals closest to me hmph only myself....how selfish a reality that is...,''!! They felt the echo of the word in their brain once more ''children'', finding it painful and the pressure coming down like a stack of bricks. Then Felix took notice, and he said my child do not depress over the reality were in we still have time to try and it is better to have lived then never at all now go you need to use the chamber and then go back to work. Then Katsuro went to the chamber, holding a lost expression ,''it will be a few hours.....,''!! They soon went to a chamber.

--
court

The training grounds were as used as ever with so many folks of the court using it. A cold cloth to their forehead. Aikagi was in a hakusho, and he was putting the cold cloth to Zaphira's fore head, saying ,''you really are a handful at times......but oh to be the brother.....,''!! Then he patted a hand here and there on Zap's head as they slept with their head in his lap, letting them rest ,''it was quite hard to get out here so we could do some snow shoe walking....but we got our duty guard....though I expect it was easier to have someone that isn't running off for a new mag each second....how much hentai do you need...PERVERT...,''!! He snapped a bit with 21, looking up from his mag, saying did I hear my name ,'yah....lots of girls come here to train from the court......why not look at them....or do you prefer 2d girls....baka not that I blame you....since some of us don't have freedom to have that sort of thing in our lives I have Zap and parents to think of.....,''!!

--

Inu Sr stood, looking from his old perch and official throne home, his study. And he remarked ,''Lunaris.....call the royal guard and the court into one channel in the next few hours.....Miido is coming.....I can feel it in my bones.....I need to say what needs saying before then......Mikito is ready to go but I've set her to look after Kuro and Yume....Yume has been asleep for 2 weeks now.....I performed and did multiple manipulations to her with the daimo.....to fix the design flaws my mother made Yume with.....we must keep Yume under wraps they may be our light against the powers that be coming for us......,''!! They heard Lunrais respond whatever happens I'd like to say I forgive you. And they left, but they had Inu Sr lowering his head in tears ,''I don't deserve it.......but if I could start over....,''!! They sighed, saying ,''.....I wish the other world had remained hidden.....,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
As Lilac ran along the track she noticed that there seemed to be a group of girls that were close enough together to be a swarm, yet not close enough to stand out as they "worked out". Somewhat wondering what it was that made them chose activities so close together she went to get some water. That's when she saw it, or rather him, Aikagi of the royal family. She blushed a little as she got some water before going back to the track. She wanted to go and say something but at the same time she didn't know if she should. After all it had been some time since she had seen him, he might be mad at her for having just dissapeared on him. She shook her head and by the time she had done a lap and gotten back around to the "group" of girls she went over. She hoped she wasn't blushing too much as she walked up to Aikagi, "Hi, Aikagi,... it's been a wile. I didn't mean to just cut everyone out when I started doing research. So I wanted to apologies for that and uh... I understand if you're mad at me for doing so..." she said though she kept her eyes on his feet since she didn't know what she'd say or do if she looked him in the eyes, so she didn't see one of her butterflies land on his hand before dissipating. She then added "Thanks for hearing me out." she then went back over to the track so that she wouldn't get a second lecture from her mother, when ever it was she was showing up. It wasn't till she got back to the track after the apology that she realized that saying his first name might have been too informal for not seeing him in so long.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Court..royal palace...
Melodi sighed. Stepping up to her grandfather she spoke. "Quit blaming yourself for what your father did. Secondly..we were going to find out about the other world at some point. I say, no more tears. We wanna beat this phycotic moron, then we gotta use the big guns and use a hail mary. That's right, if anyone could get into jormungand, then it would be those two. Rei and mikai. it's simple..if Rei could form a seal with enough power, then she could reach out to my dear great grandmother. Both can use mana and stand the best chance. Such untapped potential. and we still have both of my kids in the other world. And all the force of our world. We need boogie as well. We need gintoki. now then, what of edonia? I've been there..so why not call for reinforcements from them? this guy gets his way, then we loose more than just our world. Heh..I'm not going to go down like some dog. Heh..we can still win this but only if we work together. That and..katsuro wants to know everything you know about the singing well of souls. perhaps something is guiding her? All I know is..we can't give up here and make a half assed last stand. so then..does it sound like a plan? Oh..and go see my mom. you know she's laid up in a hospital. it would make her day."

Icu..
Kyoku cackled. "Now I don't think I would be giving up the ghost so soon, Jane.I'm telling you this because i'll be down for quite sometime. I trust you enough to take care of things while I'm gone. After all, even while i'm at home it'll take some time to recuperate. besides..a little time off will work well. Now then, I'm feeling a bit tired. Heh..not used to having a pacemaker in me."

human world..icu...
Steiner sighed. He wasn't going to argue as he wanted his sister to wake up. Though arguably it felt somewhat hopeless. as he was about to dig in, the door opened and in walked boogie. A pained expression on his face. "Sigh..I see she's still hasn't woke up. Well..just don't stand there, boy. I'll need you two to do the prep work, that is if she's going to survive in her condition. I'll be dream diving. be wary..it's dangerous for her. I brought one of kyoku's..newer gadgets."

Steiner sighed. Looking at Roza. "Yep..I think he knows. but then again, they say lady kyoku is a genious surgeon and medical professional. Well..might as well get her ready then. Mind giving me a hand?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff