Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zoruro-sensei rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Aetheria thought for a moment, trying to figure out these demands, but they soon asked ,''what should I do.....with it I'm not even sure even if you say all that.....,''!! Looking between Oshiro and Melody speaking, finding it all rather bother some. Then she looked over as Katsuro was swooning a bit, making her ask ,''big sissy what do you think about it Jormungand.....,''?

Cat-2 hugged, kissing Melody on the cheeks, but they soon slipped out,''it is nice to have my actual body all good....but this is still a bio-doll why risk the real cute thing.....so I can use much more interesting dolls now.....,''!! They stepped on over to Blaze, remarking ,''can I sleep over at your squad it might cause lots of trouble when I start playing with things......,''!! Blaze shook his head nah if it is trouble with you let's do it as often as we can. Glancing, they said ,''big sissy......let's get you home.....but what of Jormugand then heheeeehe....,''?!
--

Saikata was there hugging and picking Katsuro into the nice groom's carry. A lazy faced Katsuro rested their head against him, but they made sure to respond looking over Sai's shoulder ,''I've no idea what you speak....since when do myths exist that anti-power believes in hmph....,''!! Then they gripped to Sai ,''I was fine......but this is comfortable....right,''? Then a confused romantic, but it was Sai whispering wish we were close like this more often. And then it was time to go home as they were moving into the opened tunnels. Aetheria shrugged, going off with them, deciding what would happen with the imaginary Jormungand though it was real, but it would come down to a quick reflection.

--
The court was soon closing the day off. And everyone was being taken to get taken care of. Aizu and 21 helped with Lilac and Kaizoku though to Rosemary, saying ,''let's go home and take care of our wounded and patch the hurt...Rosemary I know my family is all right here along with our lightning king....,''!!

Zakimura sonido, arriving speaking to the quincy ,''would you two like a ride home.....or are you going to rest here in the court.....I scraped by somehow.....it was a scary time...,''!! The three mana avatars were scooped up by light, having been converted into the light to get some healing and work done on them by Zaphira.
--

Laura left off with Crystal. Distortion carried Rei on home, having to set up a camp till all the buildings were restored, but they were tired to with a yawn ,''me too me too.....,''!

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
2100 hours..nightfall..
Aftermath..
Tokyo beauro hq!!
"ma'am..im sorry to report but miss megumi is..i'm afraid,gone. As per your mother..no word yet as if her body was ever found or if she is even alive. Their is a lot of damage to sift through at this time. for both the court and the SS. Please be mindful that efforts are being made..! Miss!"

Amy stood up and said nothing. A bundle of raw nerves and enotions. Slamming her hands on the desk she screamed at the top of her lungs. Slinging stuff off then composing herself. "i'm going to see my brother and aunt in the court. That selfish mother..i can't forgive her. Up and getting herself killed." soon she was off.

A few hours later...
It was a bit quiet in the court and amy was tired. Soon among tge ruins, rukensai would pick up a bed mate. Soon she was sbuggled in for the night. Regardless if rukensai wanted ut or not.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Azumi smiled "No Mr. Fox I hav...." she started.

Rosangela was cross with her sister. "You're going to say that you have work to do because you had to do interpretive surgery on two of the Cort doctors, Fine, but we'll stay long enough to help them rebuild then go home. However you're going to get some sleep." she said not wanting to stay but knew that the others would need help.

Time Marker starts here (at least a week)

Even though Azumi would go to bed, she would be haunted in her sleep by her exploding from the night's events. This helped her to stay awake during the rebuild of the court but after 48 hours of no sleep she would start showing it, but when ever she dosed off the memory of her exploring would scare her awake once again.

Rosemary nodded once and once everyone was in a bed went to bed herself. Over the next few days they would start to rebuild Kings Cort, she would have another bit of sickness and go to the medical word to find that she was pregnant. This left her some what bewildered as to tell Aizu and her daughters.

As the rebuild started Jane had an odd feeling that kept coming and going. She wasn't quite sure what it was, it wasn't a an illness feeling. For some reason it made her feel stronger, then weaker. She figured it had to be dew to something with when she was close to ding once again.

Annabell did her best to stay out of the way of the others she noticed that the dreams and nightmares where clear once again though she was a little concerned for Azumi seeing as her nightmare was now consuming her. She was still recovering from her coma however she was aloud to get a book to read. As she did dream dust of the characters played the rolls and mouthed the words with nothing coming out. They came into existence when their part came in and turned back to dust when they were no longer needed. This time it was a gripping tale of love and battle. The Thrown of Glass. Though the story was gripping she had to agree with the main character a castle made of glass was doomed.

Natalie being the second part of the 15th royal gard was helping to rebuild what it was that was ruined. She swished her tail and scratched her ear "This might be a little easier with thumbs." she said before stretchering then smoothing out her cape. "But at least ice power helps." she added, though more to herself "And to think that the little-spring gard-to-be did it all on her own stopped the nine tails." she said having fully warped the story in her head since the only fighter that had anything to do with spring was Lilac. It had morphed into Lilac having saved the underground on her own, which was only true of the ground falling on top of everything.

Lilac was still somewhat upset about the whole battle though she wasn't wounded she hadn't moved from her bed since she was put there. her butterflies sat at each corner of the bed. It was as if she was still on the defense.

Human World

User ImageAn archer was going from place to place century taking aim at unsuspecting people each shot was a direct hit in the back, however the people whom where shot were not harmed in the slightest, the fell in love with the first person they saw. She would then shoot the back of the other person. Before moving to another location. The people would be so 'in love' that they would forget their duties.
User Image
e world
where have you been son of Kaizooku and Dream Weave...during all this
A gale of wind flustered about. In the human world, it was in a straight up state of confusion since the Red Winter Incidence. Fuermiko, the squad 13 captain supplicant to Kaizo. The way ward son had not been able to help during the Red Winter, having been in charge or keeping things stable at certain sites the world of the living. Tyrion fluffed on by, noticing as he glanced ,''strange humans seen to be canoodling like my parents on a night of lusty action....I like to leave the squad on these field request to get the hell away....jeezus....things are rough there I think it is safe to leave this post now.....otosan is probably in soul society at okasan's side...Rozamarie is a handful too best to head back....,''!! Then he stopped at the tip of a house's edge, noticing two neighbors suddenly fluster up and begin kissing ,''huh....that was sudden maybe humans are just strange like that already...? Shrugging, he opened a senkaimon, heading home to soul society.

Squad 13 was a fluster as its members worked away. Into the way of the court though, Jormungand was still there, but it had been walled off by a impenetrable soul wall but one could see through it like a clear glass fence. If one walked through, they would loop right back into the court such as one Aizu tried, having his arm in a cast ,''well that is a shame isn't it.....well we should get back to working on setting the ground pieces back....,''!! He got to doing that with 21, Saka and Asakura.
---

Distortion was with Noctis working on their sub squad district, having a dull time of it ,''this is boring.......work compared to just sitting around enjoying things...,''!! Then Noctis remarked just keep putting things together it won't go faster if you groan about it distortion-san.--
--
Ruken's manor was fixed for the most part. However, Rukensai was no home nor present. Zakimura was napping on an open window sill in the sun light, yawning as he did so, opening his eyes slits a bit, pondering to the yard. Lunaris remarekd to Tenohira ,''seems Yume Musubi hasn't woken yet...and papa is all hush about it....and you don't have to follow me around jeez Tenohira were you out in the rain so much in my absence.....you know I'm in charge of sub squad 14 with Rei and them you should just join then you can hang out more often...,''!! Tenohira sighed but master mmmm I could but i might turn into a suit ,''your wearing one most of the time anyway.....baka quit ridding a teeter totter...Mikito and Kuro to my family are really in my focus right now so sorry if I'm not around a lot comes with being the oldest born..........pffft must be lucky to be your age.....,''!!
court still
--

Inu Sr was having tea with his wife Lady Rouge, sitting in her lap being chibi while she stay the same with the long yet curls of red hair with porcelain skin. Then he remarked ,''this is quite the good time being at home I should have resigned to this long ago though.....,''!!!

--

Saikata was doing push ups with Tatsuraku sitting on his backside and he said while sweating ,''the soul society back in the other world is recovering though the central 46 had quite a chat as well anti-power with f world gotei 13.....your court and gotei 13 has a different set up much more lax and less old butts to deal with....but I wanted to meet Katsuro's family more since I'd like to think me and my pops Felix are as well...it only makes sense to check you guys are on the up and up............,''!! Then he kept going, having hit 75. And he puffed a bit ,''Katsuro and the gotei are get a heavy handed auditing....anti-power put me on administrative leave for conflict of interest in going off the books during the Red Winter Incident with Master Miido.....seems he had much influence and it has left a big chair empty......creating a power vacuum and civil unrest......Katsuro's status as a war power is reputable but they did that so as to reign in and keep that power in control and restricted but it seems they don't like finding out Katsuro's power has shifted upwards quite dramatically beyond the scale they had measured over a decade ago.......BAKA to be honest Katsuro will always be a threat and dangerous power and people will find a way to call it corrupt or evil stuff..... but hahahah I told em and your first thought is to persecute and go after this person....how did it work out for Miido.....they soon shut up but I was protecting them more than Katsuro.....,''!! And he finished at 100. Tatsuraku got off, having big cups of cold water ready.
-
Tatsuraku was relieved to hear all this ,''I'm pleased to know that despite any danger they can see the power needed to ensure peace....is required some leeway.....''!! And she wondered where the others were ,''my kids are barely around here today in our newly put in back yard.......Jeagar I've not questioned her relationship interests nor Crystal's current thing....she might be a little bummed since Blaze-kun is shipping for Cat-2......but onto you then Saikata-kun let us take count then...you are an anti-power middle man....and the arm tattoo the red x is it a club or something....and you seem wear quite ragged shinigami wear.....aren't you just a hijikata toshiro with some sort of perversion for bad luck....but if I may be so bold have you two done any sexual escapades yet....,''? And Saikata spit out his water a bit saying what is this all of a sudden. And the assassin grinned ,''oohhhhhh how much have you done since growing up with Katsuro....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm have you seen it all spread out in front of you......I had to ask since they have quite the chest bust that puts Rei's down a small peg not to mention that small tan from me you have quite the pick there dont you...so have you SEEN it ALL..,''!! Saikata's nose shot out a bit of blood, holding it.
--sexy flash back....but more ecchi....saikata the timid specimen and the open studying xx katsuro
Saikata passed out nearly, but he went back to a memory 7 months ago. It was the mid of evening, and he was opening Katsuro's mist chamber, seeing her all dressed down to nothing, standing their glued upon the immortal flesh that was gleaming like a shaded rose tanned with the body developed with some slender legs and hips to a sizable set of melons with tips that were pointy enough. And then he was flabbergasted as Katsuro remarked to him, using some fingers to spread the a certain pink line into an open v ,''Saikata....we should study and dissect how this part is used but it requires a second party....Sai....Sai?! He had soon fainted over from blood loss as he wasn't against doing this, but it drove him nuts that she ignored social norms for science having no idea this was straight up seduction to him, making him faint over out of mind blown/

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosemary went home to have a bite to eat. She started a pot of tea then ponderd her choses before starting a sandwitch she got some cold cuts cheese and the rest of the fixings. Once she finished making it and went to go to the bathroom she noticed Lilac was still avoding the world, well she went that way to see if Lilac was still in her room or not. "You wollowed there long enough get up and cleaned up, You better be dressed ready to go by the time I'm done eatting." She said then went on to the bathroom, then back to the kitchen.

Lilac only huffed and finaly got up, though still not wanting to however her momther didn't give her the chance to rebuddle. Though she did have to take a shower. She didn't want to go out and see anyone after what happened. She went as slow as she could to do so without insuing the wrath of her mother. Which ment she still had to go fast enough to at least look like she was trying to hury.

Rosangela didn't want to leave Azumi but had to dew to her being "e-mailed" by multiple police stations asking for her help in the human world. She wondered what human was being so stupid that she was getting called in. But with the mass of vicale she found her answer. She was somewhat conserend for her sister but she had left the King's cort before Azumi started showing how tired she was. However at the moment she was looking at a bulintin bord Looking over every vecial crash. "They are all over the place.... but so many of them .... it cant be cosinsdince..... Just how big is it?" she muttered. Over the last hundread years she had gone into privet investigations since she had out lived of her main human comrads, but more so since she still somewhat looked like she was in her late 20's. She pulled out a globe, and started putting pins into it. "Wonder who's this month's Shigami on duty." she muttered to herself.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Ruken mannor...
Seeing the place rebuilt meant she had slept quite a bit. Yet rukensai was no were to be seen. Ami huffed a but a found the local..what she believed to be a fox.. sldeping on a winow seal."sigh..i dunno what to do little guy. Your so care free. Yet all i have is miss rukensai and my brother. Hmph. Those two down there are noisy. They need a room. Arguing like a married couple."

Mels pad...
Melodi walked outside to the backyard and waved a friendly hello to sai. "honey..he's seems a tad pale. Hope your not scaring him too much. Though..it's always nice ti see a new face. Boy, does katsuro love you. Heh..for that matter..wonder how cat-2 and blaze have been getting along? Though I guess you ciuld say while it us rather quiet..we to have ine brooding guest on the roof. Swear..forte picks the oddest places to meditate. Hmm...oh hey..we got company. What can i do for you miss?"

It was Shimi sinnohara. With little miido on tow. Looming around the area she had gotten lost. "Oh..excuse me..I haven't been home in quite some time you see. This is not the same court I remember, miss. Still, though, very grand grand indeed. I was looking for the hospital. My..daughter works there. Most recently i here she was hurt and recovering. I'm afraid i havn't seen her in quite a number of years. Umm..could any of you direct me?"

Hospital...
Kyoku snrezed a bit as she felt a chill. Like some bad juju. Rolling her wheelchair on into annabell's room, she knocked on the door. Honestly, she felt better but had promised the ithers to take it easy. In thid case perhaps she would just check on the other patients of hers. She hated doing nothing and normal checkups were bith time consuming and not super stressful. After all, she had nyrses if she needed it. Thus came the knock at the door. Holding anna's charts, she came and and closed the door. "well hello there. My, you've griwn up quite a bit since i last saw you, anna. I'm sure you remember me. Dr. Ernest. So..talked to your brother..read your charts..but..i wanna hear your side of things anna."
Zakimura yawned, saying ,''your family has always gone lone wise into things.......never a tight knit as it were.....I'm simply enjoying the late winter air.....and I'm pretty old so I nap a lot more nowadays..,''!! Then he relaxed over, looking down on over to them still ,''well it isn't like we should be privy to their conversation......over hearing it is not their fault...none of my business.....though Master Lunaris did always like to talk in secluded spots.....most ougens do....,''!! Then he sniffed around a bit ,''the fridge and pantry should have plenty of food...and you can probably use books in the study Rukensai keeps here to educate yourself.....you've got an open fountain of knowledge and a well stocked place.....the basement has a small training room as well....,''!!

--

Sai was soon shaking Melody by the collar, saying ,''shut up shut up....ehhh...like a man in a woman's form knows what love is,''!1 He stopped strangling Mel like a rag doll ,''what am I suppose to do man.......I don't know if she is naive to it and simply wants a scientific experiment from me....or actual love making and sheet wrestling.....the difference is important....how do you tell what is science crazyness or ecchi and love.....baka....,''!! Then Sai lowered his head as Tatsuraku pondered a bit, remarking well what happened then. And Sai spoke about it ,''well....she never actually calls for my help ever.....expects me for tea once a week.....and I asked her after wards seeing them in the mist chamber spreading the pie pot such.....if she wanted to do it....but she told me an immortal has no need for sex or a lover......only science and exploration....,''!! Then held his head, remarking ,''I'm so confused am I important to her or could she just find any male specimen to assist her it would make me feel like chop liver if what we do together was just science and they move to another specimen after wards.....BAKA....I don't know what to do...and I just wish I had someone to help me with this......this is what bad luck is like that and I can't get that scent and that presence out of my heart.......when I'm not with her it can eat at me to simply walk on the other side of the street from her.....,''!!
--

Miido sighed, feeling tired of prison already, remarking I'll tell you where the hospital is in hell where I'm gonna put you woman once I find a way out of your grubby hands. Then Tatsuraku crossed their arms, remarking ,''Poor boy.......I'll help or we can try I'll have Tenohira ask for Katsuro to come visit here.....I'll try and find out the insecurities that bother you such.....and has no need that is quite cold......you should have gone for it and made her see the fun of having a lover so how good are your skills .....,''!!! Sai popped his eyes open you will help future mother in law arigatou! He had tear streams now ,''but Katsuro is well withdrawn so whatever you might do might not get much effect in making her all steamed uo....so we have to find out......I do this because you seems like a good boy.....and a good aniti-power shinigami so I find your a right fit but you might not have the right footing yet....,''!!

--

Tenohira was in Ruken's garden apart of the manor, puffing ,''not cool ditching me master.....probably went off with Kuro-chan...,''!! They crushed a core upon receiving a message from mom. And the core soon burst with light, and it soon brought Katsuro here. A plain faced Katsuro as always, but they had rubber gloves on ,''sorry I shouldn't have used that emergency core you gave me...but seems mom or dad might like to see you.....onee...,''!! And they stepped back as Katsuro shredded the gloves to pieces with reishi ,''hahahha....bad time....,''!!

As the gloves shredded, Katsuro replied ,''bad time.....well it will be for Zeraida when that medical bed I was adjusting gives the patient a horrible tan of pink skin.......,''!! Then Katsuro got walking, having Tenohira say wait where you going ,'''where the ernest specimens stay.....was it a rat hole or a dog's den again I can't remember doesn't Rei live in some pathetic circus par-lour to sling her cheap empathy.....which I classified it as...,''!! Then they paced on out of Ruken's manor with Tenohira pacing on their six ,''interesting designs choices....black bars and gates all around this manor.....as if the color matters enough to be nothing but black like a crow's feathers...,''!! Tenohira was a bit intimidated by their older siblings presence and scientific meanderings.

-
Aikagi was reading a magazine in one of the court's stores newly opened and call 24-7. He found it boring, seeing Zaphira with a hand basket stuff the brim with juices ,''I guess it is alright......to fill up on as much as you want....you'll share with me then...,''!! Zaphira got a bit red chi share if i get to sip from it first. Then he chuckled nodding , thinking ,''cute like a rabbit as always....bright and energized..,'''!! Then Zaphira hopped up happy with all the juice being rung in but they spoke to the keeper I want to get a picture with goofy-san and then shock donald duck to death please come with me ,''hahahhaahh...sure all in good time let's get the juice paid for now....and of course maybe Lilac will go with us too and Mikai....disneyland nonsense you kept going on a about....really now the human world is so strange at times.....but you seem to find them fun and infecting enough to go to an amusement park..,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Annabel looked up as the dream dust characters froze in place. She was at one of the character's tests so the main female was staring down at three goblets of a red liquid and one of a liquid of no color. "I don't see what there is to tell, Stiner told me to tell him if I was hurting and I wasn't." she said with a shrug before putting a bookmark in to hold her spot.

Azumi had dozed off for a moment as the nightmare came back once again she then jutted awake again she looked around as she cot her breath. She shook her head and went to get some coffee from the nurse's lounge. "It's getting worse." she whispered to herself still doing her best to hide that she was hardly getting any sleep.... if she was lucky.

Lilac fished getting ready to go like her mother asked of her she found her mother in the kitchen, but said nothing.

Rosemary put her plate in the sink "I see you're ready, alright we're going to work on your strength," she said "Unless you think your strength is fine."she waited a moment to let Lilac say something. "Take a vow of silence did you?" she asked shaking her head "Come on let's go" she said and the two of them left to go to the training grounds.

Human World

Aditi was at a bar sipping on a drink in a tall narrow glass. She looked around pondering on who was the best looking guy in the place.

Cupid would soon shoot an arrow into Aditi's back just to have it shatter. "I'm not strong enough for her yet." she muttered to herself then left to another location without Aditi even knowing she was there.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi sighed. Fixing her collar. "if you must know, I was supposed to have been a female. I juat got screwed dna wise and got half and half. You should be thanking my aunt miki and creator san fore fixing this body. Though..to think miido looks plum miserable. HAH!!, serves you right! though, i wouldn't take hell so lightly. Lets say i know sutaura. Hmm hmm, that would just bit you in the butt kido. But, miss, if your looking for the hosputal..well, just down the toad. Take a right in the main squar and head three blocks down. You can't miss it. Haa, my mother and son work there. This here would be the ernest residence, by the way miss."

Shimi lit up at the mention of the ernest residence and in and flash she was in the backyard hugging melodi. More like one of those deatg hugs while rubbing her face to mels. If corse she would have snatched miido around as well. "Hahhhhh!! You must be little jamei!! We never met till now but my word, im your grand mither. I hear you also got two other sisters as well!! And this must be kirrins kid! Hmmm to think you were such a wild child. Hmm hmm i was on your way to see your mother." melodi was trying to squirm out. In some way she felt bad for miidori.

Hospital...
Kyoku looked annabelle over. Nidding and listening. Checking her stitches in her chest. Finally listening to her heart. Responding to her. "Well then, i take it, you felt no pain? Then the rests follows. I bet you did feel something and experienced something your not used to. Am i right? Probably instead of pain, you had preassure. Plus your vision was affected. This tells me in the end, if you feel pressure your not used to or useing dream dust means distorted dreams, then, yep. Those are things to look for. Here. Listen to your heart for a second. I'll turn it up. Lord i love these steths. See..you here that stalling? Then that pop? Thats the icdu in you, working. You can't help the fact you were born with an abnormal heart. Wich means your going to have to take a lot of care and attention to what your body tells you. That also means once your released, you should stay here in the court for follow up care. Even if you feel fine, it isn't a garentee, honee, that the defib part of the icdu wont ever get used. Plus your record has to be specific now. Some idiot who doesnt know, goes using a defib on you could fry your heart. Hmm hmm, so then. With that said kido, hope on in your wheel chair. Time to get active. Though a few minor rules, no more over doing it, annd, dont forget to eat. Fried chicken is good. So,comon and lets see what this new place looks like eh? Oh..by the way, i got a pace maker as well. I should be thanking both your brither and mother."

Ami sighed and nodded. "Perhaps you're right. I'll take this time to learn and train as much as i can. Achieve what i could not while she was alive. Though i am aware that my burth mother might ve alive. I here soul society was still going though some collapsed buildings. The damage was done just a few days ago so not all the dischevel is pucked up. I wont hold out hope but ..hmph. i'm getting sentimental. I guess i'll get some food and then some vooks to study. Hmoh..as for those two..noisy. quite noisy indeed."and off she went.
Tatsuraku found the entire day was getting weirder what with Shimi's wild story. And they soon shoved Saikata into the shadow void, remarking ,''you just sit in hiding and listen.....I'm certain in my hiding skills......even to that one......,''!! Tatsugi was in the yard too at the back gate entrance, checking on the health of his lemon tree ,''when did you have that put in......and why lemons....,''!! Then he chuckled ohh this!! A pause happened as a branch suddenly snapped off, a nice large one falling ,''the hell.....,''!!

At a stroke of bad luck, Katsuro walked on through the folding and opening gate. Walking as they did, remarking, ignoring anything, getting smacked down by the tree branch. Then Katsuro under the branch remarked ,''well it wasn't an entire tree like last night......,''!! Sai wanted out of the shadow, but he was locked my bad luck needs me. Then as Katsuro brushed off the tree branch away with a switch, getting up dusting off shrubbery, holding a single lemon ,'.papa.....momma...,''!! A small pink line of blush to a Cat-2 cute type of voice as they looked forward at their two parents, but it was then a yelling voice said look out. And soon a hammer was flung flying, smacking Katsuro between the eyes, making their head knock bad as the hammer bounced off. They soon held their head ,''I can't feel pain....but why does this hurt.....ahh yes the simple deduction would be bad luck being directed my way....,''!! Tatsugi was flabbergasted more so now as the hammer had come flung right on in. As Katsuro recoiled back, they held their face a bit peering their eyes through fingers ,''I'm alright.......I...,''!! And a pitfall soon gave way, falling into it, hitting into some good old ground water and mud ,''papa......help........momma.....that is how children say it right..,''!! They soon gave into the bad luck ,''this is normal......from an a science stand point all things must occur to me that would to every mortal...an immortal has a constant of bad luck...and have to make their own good luck.....even with my switch I can never prevent the bad luck....I should have equipped the passive barrier core......,''!!

,''you can have a cute voice when did that.....and Katkat daijobou...,''saying Tatsuraku as Tatsugi was at the edge of the pitfall, looking in. And Tatsuraku got on over, looking down ,''how did you fall 15 feet into the ground......my poor stray.....sorry this is all going so badly....,''!! Tenohira came through the gate, saying I got the stuff you wanted I THE HELL HAPPENED NOW I just left you for 5 minutes after that bag of bricks fell on you! Then Tatsuraku remarked ,''Katsuro can you move or get out.....is your head alright.....for a war power you certainly take that all very well most people would rage .,''!! Katsuro only just sat there wondering if they sat still or not the bad luck would stop, hearing them say I think the world has forsaken me momma and it is rather peaceful in this hole in the ground. Then Tatsuraku smiled a bit, finding they were fine ,''jeeze.......Mel will get you out I'll clean you up and Tatsugi fill in that dam hole and shrink the tree's size a bit...,''.
--
Miido chuckled, saying hahah poor immortal now if only that bad luck would help me get out of this . Then on the other ends of the court Aikagi was carrying eight backs four in each hand of juice. Zaphira was checking out window after window, whisking the court back together where she the daimo pleased. And he sighed ,''we should probably send out the free passes to disneyland toyko rather than window shop......,''!1

Zaphira light stepped, standing on his head, magnetically pulling a juice can out ,''quit being such a drag aniki.........and it is pretty damaged....I'm slow regenerating plus I can see everything so it gets a little boring to put it all back together without getting closer to the details.....and they are out chi if they don't check their mail boxes......guess short line ups....heh we should probably take those cans to the palace and put them away...,''!! They hopped down,, popping the can open sipping on it ,''interesting events are happening in the human world....under my nose too so I wanna see who is playing with my pawns.....there also seems to be a lot of action in the other world too....at Yume-san's town in her absence.....still asleep here I tried to zap her but gramps smacked me with a fan...,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Annabel looked at Kyoku "I've been able to use Dream dust since.... forever. I can also see peoples dreams and nightmares. Well their wants and fears. During the day when the person is awake. Even you have them... I only felt dizzy the moment before I fainted. And mudled up dreams happen all the time normaly when someone is figuring out what is more important to them. The same can be said for fears, but that's more common for teans then adults, unless they are about to become parents..... Though Azumi's suddenly changed....." she said not knowing what had happenend even though it was in the same place. "Wait did you say I can finaly dich the chair?" she said now exsited "Finaly" she said graitful.

Once Rosemary and Lilac got to the training grounds Rosemary told Lilac to make as many butterflies as she could without going into her shaki mode. The Kolidascope of butterflies was a count of 10 "Not what I was exspecting your second stage is far gratter then this are you even trying?" she asked Lilac but again wasn't answered. This ticked her off and it was slightly amplifide dew to the hormones of her pregnincy. "Alright You were asked something you answer, This quiteness from you is not of any help to you or anyne around you." she sanpped.

Lilac looked at her mother then down. She didn't know what to say. If she were to say something it would end up bighting her on the but so maybe it was better to just stay quite.

Natilie swished her tail and went up onto the new roofs to take a look at the rebuilt King's court even if it was mostly rebuilt. She stopped and scrached her ear and looked it over she stopped whe she saw her brother some ways away, was he enjoying the day. She looked around some more for someone to play with.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Shimi chuckled a bit and let her go. "ahh,please forgive me. Sadly it's been hundreads of years since i've been back. And hush, miido. The first thing you'd do would be causing more chaos and trouble. Most certainly not. Until you pay for your own crimes, I think this punishmsnt serves you well. Come along. I am eager to see kyoku. Iohhh I can't wait to see my child all grown up."

Melodi sighed as she slid down the hole. Looking at katsuro shd cracked a goofy smile. "well, i'd say drop in for a visit but it seems the ground had..more literal plans. Oh hey..waddaya know..this old peice of paper was Buried here eh? Haven't seen this old mana seal since that no brained ex number nearly caused this place to be wiped out. Ha!i nearly forgot how powerful a spell it really is. Any who..lets get you otta here, shall we?" hugging katsuro she would smile gently and make one giant jump out of the pit. Not a hard thing to do. Though..it did make her wonder if tatsuraku would remember sai.

Forte hopped off the roof top and landed next to tenohira. "your too noisy. Sigh..it's clear what happened. A random patch of unlucky events due to a not so well taken care of things. The tree linb and the hole. Nothing bad luck. Though as for you..maby you should talk to mom at sub squad 14? She would love to have you on board. Or would you give me the death glare again with that ignorant rant?"

Kyoku smiled warmly. "ahh. For now, i say, pay more attention to your body, kiddo. Like it or not, for now on, routibe doctor visits are a must. And yup, no wheel chairs for now. But no over doing it. Ok? Remember, you gotta start small and work your way up. You lostba lot of muscle so dont be surpised if walking seems a bit...odd. for me, i gotta be in the chair. Ahh, your mom would kill me. Still recovering myself you know. Hmm speaking of which, i need to check in on her too. Umm lets say im curious as to how shes doing since her elevator escipades."
Inside we go

Tatsuraku led the people in, putting some tea on and such that Tenohira had brought, slicing up the lemon. She remarked, saying ,''Forte.....shouldn't you be in school or something.....or were you up there fixing the roof......,''!! The tea finished, serving it up. As they went about doing so, they said ,''quiet in the shadows there boy.....and Melody....that lady was quite strange earlier.....shame she didn't stay.,''!! And Tatsugi put electrodes on Katsuro's temples, researching and checking things out.

Tenohira snapped a fist into the top of Forte's head, grumbling ,''I don't need to hear that out of Rei's squirt.....the pressure is a lot though I'm told if something is on you to do.....I'm not as strong in taking the highest of stakes in gambling......I'm not all jacked like Rei is...nor bukido or a crafty hunter like Jeagar.....and certainly not a leading threat destroyer like Crystal.....Tatsugi is a healer...I'm just a better side lined fringe worker you know.....I'd only be there for selfish reasons......,''!! Then she took a cup of tea, remarking ,''And with pops and his historic feats.....to Katsuro being a war power that makes serpent shinigamis look like child's play....,''!!

Katsuro ripped the electrodes off, remarking ,''I'm fine.....if your trying to discern if I have hormones and distinct brain waves.....it is pointless....this body is in a constant state of being the age of a human aged 18-21.....,''!! And Tatsugi saw his device bring results, nodding you seem to have all the goods of any mortal going then. Looking at the tea, Katsuro picked it up, asking ,''I'm not certain of your intentions momma or papa of calling me here .....,''!! They were red faced, remarking ,''but it smells good with the lemon soaking into it......Cat-2 is doing squad work cleaning the latrines for destroying my latest petrie dish while playing around with a night vision core in the day time.....and a war power requires others throw themselves out first I couldn't have succeeded in tearing through Miido's company without the battle at Greece by Rei and the others...or fought avatars so effortlessly without researching them I am not stronger than a serpent shinigami over all....just magical at making counter measures to undermine any more war or losses from occurring......and ex-dangai is not power it is a last resort when you know you cannot win....it is dangerous as it can sometimes not work....it might work or not to join that sub squad....you should try it out and do it on a last resort whim.....you will continue to make no advances with your current outlook....your not a child like Forte is anymore....,''!!

Tasuraku had to find a way to open a line of questioning into Katsuro's outlook on Sai and well the joys of being a woman. And they coughed a bit, sipping on the tea, thinking ,''how should I delve into this here....,''!! They looked eye glance to Melody and then to Katsuro, who was into their tea and calm, conversing with Tenohira and Forte. They pondered ,''maybe I should just mention.....Rei and Distortion having sexual relations and being lovers in some sense....hmmmrrrmmm,''!!
-

Aizu was delivering bags of ice. And he wiped his head a bit, finding it was winter but warm when you were working hard. And he hoped eveyone was doing well ,''well hope I see Lilac and Rosemary at disneyland was it later...,''!! He had checked his mail box for the pass to go there.

-

After delivering the juice, Zaphira with hands behind their back walked along, staring straight face to face with Miido and Shimi along the street ways, remarking ,''you two are kind of cute for chibis......did I make toys come to life through conversion if only everyone was chibi it might be easier to manage all the light particles covering everything and infecting it with spirit power,''b]''!! And Miido coughed baka you little bi! Then he got a lightning bolt zap from the sky ,''ooops I missed I was aiming for Aikagi......he didn't finish his share of the palace house work....I made an excuse so he didn't get in trouble....the fish were okay though in the ponds....I'm looking for bad doing good deeds all the time.. so as to clean their past up....need to build a fire to make light to purify dark spots you know....,''!! Then Aikagi chuckled, saying you were just keeping him from making his sentence worse on himself how nice. And Zap scratched their right cheek a bit ,''ahahahhh....a little bit and the people in the darkest places need to be shocked the most.....anyways I'm tired of being the daimo I really just want to be a normal person right now sighs chi i should fix the manga shop so we can read the newest issues maybe later.....anywhere you want to go then Aikagi....maybe collect some of cute pawns and play with them too.....I haven't seen an Ernest or soul society characters for a while but I dragged you around so your turn....now.....my avatars would suffocate and carry me if I asked so being outside with just every day people is more normal wouldn't you say.,''!!

Aikagi got to thinking, remarking ,''alright alright and stop blabbering with the strangers....let's go get Asakura and Saka then maybe find the Ernest pad.....and send out a reminder that were going to head to disneyland at the west gate soon....I might like to ask around about to see if anyone knows about earrings with butterflies on them made out of actual crystal.....I got gifts to give out to many people I like....in some way...,''!1 He got a bit red at the end, leading the way ,''and always so casual like a rabbit chewing on a carrot....,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Annabel nodded once "Stiner will make sure of it. Like he did in the past .... I don't understeand all the fuss." she said "What my mom needs is a mental doctor after learining that she a nut job." she said

Jane walked into the nurce's lounge and saw Azumi with coffee. "I thought you didn't like to drink coffee" she said. Before taking a seat in one of the chairs "What am I saying you're the only one really cleard to work right now." she said rubbing her head as one of the weaker moments of her body getting use to what ever it was she was getting use to.
Azumi took a sip and made a face "I don't really have a chose right now" she said before taking a nother sip in discust.

Rosemary had a vain popping out of her head "Fiftten now." she said poiniting at the track, this was more so to give herself some time to calm down before hurtting Lilac for something that wasn't worth a spanking for. "What was I thinking in bringing her out here?" she asked her self once Lilac was running lapps she started to pull out diffrent wheiged disks.

As Lilac ran she finally felt a sence of piece come over her. She then relized that she was being silly in staying in her room for so long and staying quite.

Natile glanced around then headed back to the royal family home as her shift was to start soon. As she got closer she hear other royal gards talking about a trp of some intresting Dsety Island. Which she wasn't didn't ever remember having heard before she gracfully landed on the ground on all four paws as her cape gave the look of of someone flying. Her fox ears cept turning to whom ever was talking.

Christpher was sitting eatting some dumplings and tea. On a brake from his Squad 0 duties as a Lutenit. He was sitting on a roof near his office window basickly hiding from his papper work.

Human world
Aditi looked around the room again no one really cot her eye so she paid the bill and left the bar. She yawend a bit pondering where she might be able to get her way."

Rosangela shook her head "Looks like I'm going to need some help from the Shinigomi officer of the month." she said having turned the globe into a porcupie as they seemed to be in almost every major city in the world, wich ment it was most likely in every city, town and rach feald. "The only pattern that is showing at the moment is .... something going ary because someone isn't being them selves? That make no sence." she uttered to herself.

Cupid went around "hitting" more humans with her love arrows before coming back to the one of which it shattered on, she wondered if this female was in love already or had a spirital strangth that had reflected the arrow. She licked a spine before nocking an arrow and shooting it in the back of the dark skined female. It didn't shatter this time well it didn't right away. "Closer, I see you're not human.... I'll be able to give you love too." she said before once again going to another location.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi smiled feintly. Looking over at katsuro she sipped on her tea and spoke. "well to be honest, to think you of all people could handle the calimty trigger in such a way asyounds me to no end, kiddo. The basis for it tends to require a lot of time and effort. Hence it's destructive nature. Though,to be honest, i prefer simple tactics while being conservitive. Though, i can't believe your sister played with night vidion in daylight. Sigh, I am surprised she didtn't blind herself. But, otherwise, you look good. Hah, and speaking of being stuck in that age range, you and that boy need to have a sleep over. I don't think I need to tell you about the birds and the bees. Though i'm quite sure avitars are fundimentally..well different in the mating game. As for you, tenohira..perhaps joining in rei's sub squad will do you good. You can't stay on the sidelines forever, you know? Plus, you might meet a dpecial someone one day as well. As for you, tatsugi..we all know you're just begging to get with a female. Hmph..if you cut out the creepy doctor stuff, maby youll find a nice woman. Don't say you don't get exited when you check out a woman. I've seen that look in your eye more than once."

Forte nodded and looked at tatsuraku. "actually, I'm home schooled. I finish my work pretty fast so i tend to meditate on the roof. I like the feel of the wind. And hmoh, grandma, thats completely innapropriate to hear for a kid my age!!"

Hospital..
Kyoku stopped for a moment and put her hand on anna's hand. "now look here kiddo, the big deal is you've flatlined twice, been in a coma for two weeks, your ribs are bruised, your stetnum is broken, and you've undergone major surgery. Thats a big deal. Not to mention, if you over do it, you'll put yourself right back in the operating room or worse. I should not think your brother or parents want you to rip those stitches in your heart. That happens, it wont be good. And..teuth is..the real issue here is that the unit in you, while doing it's job, is not having the best effect. You heatd your own heart, the enlargement if it and the endo carditis pronably masked the real issue at hand and aggrivated the real condition. So prepare for more surgery in yoyr near future. As for your brither making sure you get to your appointments, no. You have to do that yourself. You aren't a child anymore. As for your mom, she isn't crazy. Who do you think saved my life? She did. When we first met, she had little training. Boogie managed to sooth the beast he had created, mentaly, in your mom. I handled the rest. Sigh..honestly..that day in the elevator..i had to patch her up. She bled out. When her heart stopped, i couldn't let her die. For your sake. Giving up a fragment of my soul and shocking her i managed to get her back and close her. You should think twice frome now on about the big deal. Sigh..sorry for lecturing you. Lets get a shower and some food in us ok? We're already here at the shower rooms so, might as well. Just..pay attention ok? If you feel wierd, let me know. You may not feel pain but you can still feel pressurs and the like. Besides, you got testing in a bit so, if all goes well, we will know whats wrong and fix it. Ok? Now come on, kiddo. In you go."

Elsewhere..
Shimi froze in place as she looked over at zaphira. Relaxing she laughed. Bowing in respect she spoke. "ahh i would be inu sr.'s second wife. Kyoku is my daughter. I was just heading there to see her when I ran into you. Sigh..this one here..muddled things up and i got trapped in a stasis for quite a long time. So you must be the daimo..hmm hmm i do understand the pressures of being royalty and getting away for a bit tends to do the soul good i suppose. Though, never in my lifetime should i meat the head of the avitars. Hmm, i guess my kid can wait. I saw mel-chan at her place but those other two i have yet to meet. Though at one point, the ernest family was almost gone. Wonder whT happened to that lone ernest child and his brither? I know they served the rukensai family for some time but you must forgive me. I've been gone for such a long time. This place has changed but for the better. If you are heading thete, i'll walk with you. Besides, someone had to keep an eye on this little one, here. Midori doesn't yet realize that mannors is a good thing. Though i wont complain if he's struck by a bolt of lightning every now and again. Say..is lucifer still at war with the ss and the court?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff