Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yume didnèt rebuff Rei, remarking as they let go of their collar ,''peace of advice he wasn't wrong in saying you would bleed at compassion .....Zurui gave me a lot of advice about you guys that you might be bleeding my compassion because that is what you do how do I know you aren't.....Distortion and those in the well certainly didn't get any in the past and compassion can get you killed is what he was warning me of with you people regardless of what I hear.......I'm just afraid of you that is all anyone that lets Distortion cry like they did bothers me..,''!! They were scowling, looking at the group and on Rei with doubt, adding in ,''I'm missing xmas right now. and thanksgiving festivities.......so I'm not sure if your causing more pain or here to help.....,''!! Then Yume turned around, facing away from the group ,''I hate your court......I want to go home I don't want to be in your world it has people crying in it.....I can barely hold the tears back I have for all of you.....but I think it would be wrong to walk away because Distortion is my friend I'm not sure who i'm protecting them from you guys or thoe guys ......,''!! Then Inu Sr sadly remarked in his whisper I'm so sorry this is my fault. A long sigh from Yume as she said ,''..no.....it isn't let us just get to Greece......and move forward from there..,''!!

Rem was quiet. Rukensai was staring at the ground, saying ,''I'm sorry.......about all the trouble....,''!! Yume listen and nodded. Then Rukensai chilled back, but they crossed their arms, closing their eyes ,''always dragging good people in......,''!! Then Inu Sr lowered his head I know it is a bad habit. And Rukensai smiled, shaking their head ,''no.......but it is stressful to worry if your doing the right or wrong thing...............,''!!

Inu Sr sighed, saying in telepathic signals to those in his guard and such ,''don't talk.....about theories in a world I hardly understand myself......my father doesn't make seals and locks that are bound to Samhain's logic pfffft.......and no when your in the well of souls...your soul is cleansed of its previous incarnation and once brought back out is fresh and ready to be born into a living person....meaning Zurui could simply make a body and place that cleansed soul in it and ready it for the next life......basically how I took Mikito's soul out of the ponds and put it in the womb.....your idea would work but seals of the dragon emperor are absolute...no myth or power can undo it......but him....this is our problem.....I must find something in my memories about time with my father that might help......but no and Zoruro's negation comes from his zankpaktoh.....it requires his spirit power and Zurui Miiido is harnessing aetheric energy and mana based spirit power to simple spirit power that we know.....it will not work....our world is not mana based like this one is......it is spirit based like explained before....spirit powered.mana is the power of humans to be immune to shinigami, demons, and the like....it is why they have extra lobes in their brains than we do.....so were going to get pounded....be prepared.......I've seen the data Katsuro struggles in battle more so in our court than here at home......that is because the mana spirit power is basically zilch in the environment.....Blaze taicho was able to use his mana lobe because it was his adrenaline and heart that withdrew it from within........we must draw what we have within every little bit...of it to win with our way of shinigami........,''!! Rem nodded yeah I experienced the difference between my shinigami powers and four eyes anti-power shinigami powers quite personally ,''but as Yume says if the resolve is there you can win.....it might be a long shot but we have to try....,''!!

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Rei sighed as she looked over. "I don't mean to make people cry but in the end we both are in the same boat. I know i have a bad habit of making people worry about me and sure, i'm not perfect, but yumi, i wouldn't have jumped down your throat just now if you had just told me what you had just said. Honestly..a lot of things worry me. Empaths feel the feeling of others. Do not forget, i myself want the holidays with distortion and son. Though..all life is precious. What zurui is doing is a sin against all life."

Melodi thumped her grandfather in the forhead. speaking out loud, she showed no care in the world. Nor fear. "baka..we don't need to unlock anything. Think..hehe..i don't have to worry about locks or seals. Ok look, old man, right hand. Thats right..plus i was a former apostle so well of souls is a peice of cake. Not to mention i can travel in THAT fashion plus i left a mark in ruin yearsssss ago that can't just be undone. Yep, and rei has one major key to those seals. Bahh, she has a nasty way if bending light and using unique seals. How else do you think she pushed aeither from her body? Heh..now do you get it gramps? Those old seals mean s-h-i-t. Remember, this idiot has no clue what he's doing. Honestly..messing around with a ton of things means a single failure leads to critical failure. If you were so worried about the seals from the first then you coud have taken that doorway from our human world. And we still got dear old great grand mom and her ahem..evil side. Besides..i may be an avatar but i was well known for keeping my options open. Your more worried about them being formless..remember..he has archetypes right? Where do ya think he stores the bodies at? Another thing..whoever said we needed some stupid brain lobes? I know plenty of spells including a nasty one that can really shut you down. Eh..lets just say i may have stashed a few golden oldies from my hey day. I wouldnt come unprepaired. Gehehehee."

Crystal looked at yumi and had a forced grinn. "oh god'... tha old man is serious. Miss yumi..dad means every damnd word of it too. Prisim barrier. Ugh..how did he figure out how to use it while an avitar? Oh..umm he also might have broken into eden...twice...in the same day..back to ba...s**t..DAD YOUR GUNNA USE HIM?" crystal had figures it out.
Inu Sr sighed, saying ,''it wouldn't be hard to get to if you could get to it.....you can't just go through a locked door or into the well like that......and your grasping at straws all that crap might work in our world to get to hell or the court.......but it won't work with the well not without a harmful disruption or the like....the soul wall exists to keep the worlds divided from the well......and keep things stable.....anything we do could be a total failure.....with your line of thinking.....you can grab souls from the well but certain places of well are locked tight....I'm the spirit king I know more about this than you do.....if you could pass through them you would be daimo or white queen but your not are you......and what is a mark on ruin going to do trap you in as well make you formless.....you can send people there but you can't get out like flies going into a one way trap but if they could they would leave if there was no lid in the way......your right hand takes you places but it can't take you everywhere in the well and even if it did....you would turn to goo and your soul would remain nothing else because that place is for souls and the dead to remain I was in a light void I was in the well I know what it is like.... while there you can't do anything but talk talk talk out of thought bubbles like in a comic book......,''!! Then he sighed, saying ,''you might have skills Melody but were not fighting at home were fighting at another rink where our abilities are gonna flail.....as it were....,''!! Rukensai agreed but they said the end of your zankpaktoh will still cut all the same though.

Yume frowned, looking down. They were feeling hurt and lost in thought ,''I want to go home.....what if I'm just wasting my compassion....I I'm afraid and nervous these people are just using me .....Zurui Miido might be right about helping them they are just in it for power I'll be a total idiot for helping then I'll be fired from anti-power or worse.....,''!! They saw the exit to the gate approaching, and it came and they stepped onto solid ground. A large structure and desolate rock and such was Greece but with water around and a strange sky. Inu Sr went to Yume, saying Yume I. Then Yume stepped back, stumbling a bit ,''I can't......how do I know I can trust any of you...,''!! A emotionally charged face glaring down and on the group ,''my life is short i don't want to waste it on a fool's quest because I thought it was just but it turns out I'm helping the wrong people......this is serious I can't just protect people that aren't going to do the same I usually do this with Ichigo....and others......shinigami and the like don't care for humans what should make you any different than Zurui I'm not as brave as Distortion thought I was...,''!! They stood on the upper cliffs, viewing over the structure and area below them with Rukensai and Rem wanting to say something to help Yume be at ease with them.

Rem spoke up, and he manly got to speaking ,''No your wrong.......I care I can't tell you to trust us but I can tell you one thing Yume-sama I'm a shinigami but it doesn't mean I don't think of you one as well were in this together now I promise were helping you not the other way around........I'm going to look out for everyone here.....but we are not using you so don't give up on us we need the anti-power shinigami that has done so much for strangers....I'll do a lot for you once this is over and tell your friends and everyone back home why you gone and apologize.....so please.......and I'm Rem Fumiko I've been hard pressed to speak to you because I didn't want to seem like an idiot wanting to get to know you so fast cause your pretty and gentle yet I hadn't met a super good anti-power shinigami until you....so please......we the vanguard you say you are and lead us to the front lines and help us save our nakama...as Rei said were in this together but your no fool and your not here for nothing YUME-SAN YOUR HERE TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT......so do it for that reason and I'll follow you anywhere VANGUARD,''!! Then Rem was on his knees bowing with Yume sparking hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaah. . Rukensai put her hands together, leaning forward you don't have to stay but please put your faith in me I'll see you get out of this mess you've led into because of our issues at home so please. Yume was red in the cheeks, finding this man had a way with words alright,. And it certainly made Inu Sr smiled thinking he has grown stronger since losing but Inu looked down over the fields ahead of them to the structure, seeing light door seals open upon it, raising out golem after golem with Inu remarking YUME PLEASE BELIEVE IN THE HEARTS OF THESE MEN AND WOMEN ..ALL THOSE GOLEMS. Yume turned her head, looking at dozens upon dozens of golem coming online, passing their eyes over back those that had not spoken.

Greece
User Image

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rei slipped out of yumi's shadow and hugged her. Breaking the hug she gave a warm smile and spoke gently. "we all came here for the same reason. Each of us has just one simple wish, miss yumi. To put an end to this once and for all and free those held captive by that mad man. I would sooner die and give my life if it would gladly help you. And, take this. It's name is reqiuem. A blade forged from total empathic energy and the light itself. I can always make another. A sign of good faith and trust. In fact..i even decked out your uniform in the same mannor. The stronger your empathy, the more resistant it is. And these golems huh?your call. I'm at your side as is my zanpactou."

Amy said nothing as she stuck close to rukensai. A bit daunted by the golems. Yet crystal cracked her knuckles. "seems like rei's made a new friend and finally, an opponent i can thrash for once. Ha!! Hope they can handle a captain rank."

Melodi was next to inu and pokinf his shoulder. Something had dawned on her. As always her brain was in constant motion. The gears ever turning. "hey, gramps..i just remembered somthing..a few things actually..why hasn't zurui gone after both the quincy and the zodiacs yet? Another thing..remember that guy that went after lunaris? I forget his name but..he had a few people of his own and to my knowledge they never got cought or his base ever found. Plus..don't you think it was SUPER ODD that zurui had to put the avi's into these orbs? What would be the chances of them still being in there? Why those orbs? That annd...it also occurs to me..why didn't he go after rei when he had the chance? Hmm hmm not to mention..don't you find it strange..what was the point of trying to involve aetheris in the first confrontation with the golems? Oh..annd rei has gone to some other place during the inccident in greece. She did it twice. First by the daimo then own her own..i wonder..geheheeheee..something tells me we got a huge advantage old man. All we need to do is put the puzzle peices together now. Welp..time to clean house." mel was on to something big..but what exactly?

Zoruro-sensei rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 20 Total: 26 (2-40)

Mana Golem Outer Guard=1,250,000 Crystal=10,000 Rei=10,000 Melody=15,000 Rem=10,000 Rukensai & Amy=20,000 Yume=269,000 (Vanguard thread plus Rei's enhancement minus 75 percent all dmg that arent crit involved)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGeMlX3sxKc
- Yume second die times 2600....minus 26,000 from Yume's hp....1-2 if miss 1300 times....
Yume reached around at her backside, pulling out the anti-power platoon zank and the commander one, remarking ,''Follow after I've made the most ground up to the structure I......I can't control my weapons BECAUSE MY HEART IS really working hard when dual wielding the sync.........,''!! Then Rem said sure, but he smiled as Yume blew the mountain side apart, gaining a blue warp bubble glow to their feet and body like a glowing body shield,'' Vanguard Warp Shell......,''!! Running like no one could, leaving green movements and colorful streaks. Yume was flooded on by the golems all attacking with trouble as Yume was really spiderman with swords right now. She did a front flip into cartwheels to rolls to spins , and they began slicing golem after golem apart, twisting and moving through them like it was a combo ballet. The golem soon were firing blasts, hitting deflections as Yume slung forth the platoon weapon ,''ANTI-PLATOON ANNIHILATION TESLA FIELD............,''!! A gigantic field of energy soon tore over the environment, flooding it with a green glow as the thrown anti-power platoon became the field generator. Then Yume snapped out the anti-power fang the real anti-power zankpaktoh, and they combo through each and every golem, cutting through one after the other all over the place, doing majestic agility and movements while doing so, spinning even to shred apart eight golems circling. And then Rem was stone faced as was Rukensai remarked she created a field that is just a gigantic hit box by using the thrown weapon as multi-tiered tether !

Inu Sr smiled, saying ,''yes........anti-power can cuff and tether to their opponents by creating a link to the power of the foreign matter or violent body....and has found a way to break their power down till they submit by any means......and funny thing here Yume can tri-wield never mind dual wield...,''!! The thrown platoon anti-power zank making the field stopped, and it began bashing through golems, flying and directing on its own like a hammer headed bullet. The golem force had been reduced by 48 percent though . And Yume ripped into a vault, bouncing from spot to spot, avoiding golem after golem. Inu Sr soon smiled, yelling ''everyone Yume is far enough head and has warmed up her mana reishi so we will not interrupt it by letting loose our spirit reishi............... attack...........,''!!!

--

Rem unleashed from his spot with coat blowing in the wind, and he slashed blade forth worth two handed against the body of a golem, grinding with sparks as he pushed on it ,''grrrr.....Novirus Star...,''!! Then sparks of orange and he unloaded a exploding star virus all over the golem's body, blasting himself in the process nearly, but he shunpo, moving to the next golem as the last one damaged and still experiencing exploding stars was kept out of the fight. And he said ,''if you can't slice through them out smart them and use a status effect...,''!!

-

Rukensai grasped Amy, and they shunpo, reaching the middle of several golems, They sighed ,''what a painful bunch of opponents machines are hardly time worthy......,''!! Drawng out their zankpaktoh, speaking the line ,''Souru Mahouteki...,''!! Creating several black dolls of each golem, they ran a finger across each of the dolls heads, using the controlled golems to destroy one another and attack others. Opening her eyes, looking on with a demon's gaze, seeing and smiling ,''I can only wield one sword...wielding three is a show...,''!! The anti-power platoon zank whizzed on by, spinning like a cutting fan, knocking and smacking golem to distract them for the others to have a better chance.

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 10 20-sided dice: 13, 10, 14, 5, 15, 14, 6, 9, 18, 1 Total: 105 (10-200)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Crystal was next in line to make her attack yet held back. Deciding that her bankai would be more than enough to slow down the mechanicl machinations. The inclusion of jet black uniform was merely the ruse as the underlying factor was it's ability to instantly manipulate gravity. n this case, to make it gravity much more powerful and to hold the mechanical machinations in place. Thus Rei was now stepping up. She held nothing back as she flicked her wrist and released her zanpactou in it's shikai form. it hit hard as the initial cry from the zanpactou shattered several windows for close to three city blocks. she let loose at a few of them in a single swipe as the ultrasonic bursts mixed in with light particals hit hard and made it well known that even robotic golems were not safe from her zanpactou.
((lightwave lotus slash. one shot!! uses ultrasonic and light particals to not only crush internals, but to cut into the victim as well. 1st to strike, 2-5 for damage. 3rd diex200. area affect. it is best assumed the golems are not affected by her zanpactou's ultrasonic frequency when it comes to messing up the equilibrium.))

Amy on the other hand had drawn her zanpactou and in a bit of a cocky smile she cracked her neck. Were was the sword? "Too easy. Heh..lets see you two get sliced in half eh? " She was using garrote and she made it painfully clear to at least two of the mechanical golems..that they were not invulnerable juggernauts. with an easy flick of a few fingers thin barely visible wires slashed out and went after the two targeted golems.
((one shot, first to strike, 2-5th for damage. if crit is rolled it is a clean cut and the golems may loose mare than a finger or two. if crit IS rolled, total damage is x50.))

Melodi was just being plain stupid and frankly, her normal self. How could she resist RIDING on one of the golems? Here she was and had lowered her spiritual pressure to almost nothing. it was rather fun as she passed by Rukensai and waved. "this was fun. Though in the end I find these guys less than amusing. hmm hmmm hey Rukensai, should I just finish it and let the golems turn on each other or are you guys still having fun? after all it's pretty easy to beat these lame brained golems. keeeheheheheheee."
((while melodi might not be directly attacking, unless she is caught and removed, at least once per turn roll a 20 sided die. the out come will determine if at least one of the golems attempts to hit her and ends up hitting it's buddy instead.))

Zoruro-sensei rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 13 Total: 23 (2-40)

Mana Golem Outer Guard=1,250,000/750,000 for the group effort plus yume/ 500,000 Crystal=10,000 Rei=10,000 Melody=15,000 Rem=10,000 Rukensai & Amy=20,000 Yume=269,000/26,000/243,000 (Vanguard thread plus Rei's enhancement minus 75 percent all dmg that arent crit involved) Athena=669,000 Fie=10,000 Laura= 15.000 Donz=10,000

Yume was ripping through still far ahead of the group behind her, vaulting in a stepping jump, landing on a water way. They lost the warp shell movement, using their own feet to trudge the water way. And they were heading to an opening connected by the water, but they jumped before the water way froze and exploded into particles, saying ,''ahhhh......,''!! Landing on the rocky landscape, they turned attention to Athena responding your a long way from home YUME! Athena spun a fancy spear, and they unleashed vanguard warp shell, moving like a storm. Yume rushed on forward, wielding fang and all, but they caught the anti-power platoon zankpaktoh. Double blade clashing with Athena, creating a blast back, which blew Yume and Athena back, however, Athena had jogged a circle around Yume, striking their spear, remarking Anti-Power Corpse Shell! The edge of the spear glowed, and it combusted high aetheric energy, blowing a chain over the land scape. Clearing out of it, Yume was rolling blood and all, but they got back to their feet, running forward ,''STOP IT ATHENA...whatever is between us don't let it get in the way of anti-power work no in the way of rescuing innocent...,''!!
30,000 hp used 1-2 2nd die times 3000.....
Athena rushed further into the step, grinning ,''Master Miido doesn't require your ideal of anti-power........Yume....,''!! Blowing forth another shot of corpse shell, they collapsed an entire mountain region to pieces. Inu Sr wanted to send someone as Rukensai was going to, but she barely avoided a slash down, hopping back as Laura continued into an attack. A passive Rukensai side stepped and moved, saying your quite energetic young lady. Athena and Yume were in heated clashes and disputes across crumbling rubble. Athena remarked, saying ,''who had the better grades and results during our exams.........not some upstart from new fynn hmph I don't care what master miido is up to I've been asked to protect him.....anti-power is lost and your one of the reasons I'll use Zurui Miido to set it right.....anything not human must be killed i'll make it happen and make anti-power commit to it even if I have to burn it down kukuku....i'll become the new anti-power prime and set that old bat in her place.....for rejecting me.....your working with strangers do not judge me there I'll show my family my head of my house the current anti-power prime I am worthy more so than you or ICHIGO....,''!! Yume was flinching from sparks and dirt as they fought like lions clawing at each other , but they remarked your out of your mind like always,
-

Rem stepped right in the middle of it, clashing with Laura straight up, but he got blasted by Fie who was on a rock far off, and he rolled, finding damage to his arm. Then he stopped, looking up as Fie shunpo and was before him, looking to fight ,''Fie......you.....grrr your in the way....,''!! A chuckle off hand well if it isn't the man I killed. Donz was there with glasses pushing up, looking at Rem. Then Rem was looking here and there ,''Crystal......Rei.....I'm kinda of surrounded here...,''!! Laura was holding up blade as well, but he looked further, seeing Yume was defiantly busy with Athena..-

Rukensai shunpo, getting to the side lines for now, having to be a fill in in case one of the young people fell, remarking ,''best to remove ourselves from this Melody......we can't all become tired in case Zurui Miido shows up......let the young ones handle it......there are more within the building beyond our footing there though and many golems and enemies have now shown up..........whatever happens were in it to lose or win whatever happens it was where we've been from out own history....,''!!
--

Kirrin spoke in and up, speaking after showing up right on down from a shunpo,''if we should fall and all the might we have should be put to rest here without Mikito....it will all defer upon Katsuro and those left after this battle here to resolve this conflict and story out of our world's deep pockets what peril have you led Yume-san into spirit king.....I don't expect we will walk out of here in one piece......but I came because of concern and because Felix and Sai are depending on us to settle it here so we can keep Katsuro out of it but .......Melody it is up to you and Rei for now however just in case since Katsuro isn't ready or good without mass amounts of observation to gain so they are prepared to not just win but win without hardship.....this battle is the specimen on the menu for her to observe through this cake monster one........though katsuro is blind that we are doing this for their sake...........,''!! Stepping out a bit, Cat-2 popped out from behind Kirrin's right leg, munching on cakes, muffling out out some hi paternal-sama, saying it to Mel. Rukensai's eyes took a laser sight upon Cat-2, blushing quite a cute exterior on this one but I can see nothing but deception out of her.

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
omg how the hell are yall still ... posting in this rp ?????? dear god .....

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((So what's going on?))

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 10 20-sided dice: 14, 2, 18, 19, 3, 8, 14, 12, 1, 3 Total: 94 (10-200)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi gave an almost half hearted look but stopped Rukensai. Shaking her hand. "Umm..rukensai..you have NO IDEA how decieving she is. Though she did get the cute genes in the family. Oi, cat-2, you really outta let me see you one of these days in your real body. Jeeze, makes me feel like a crappy parent here. Oh...um oh yea..kirrin, me? Finish this? You must be insane...how am i suppossed ta do that with rei and keep my kid, who denies me being her parent, from getting involved AND save the avatars? Eh...well the impossible is my job. on top of this we got dark queen and white queen. Oh to hell with it. Ruken..lets play interfearence. Eh, the kids got it..well .until that guy shows up. Might as well besides, amy needs your help. Im gunna teach that nasty little woman a lesson on picking a fight with yumi...eh..i wont hurt her. Not with my kid present. Lets say i got something nice lined up for ya, cat-2!!" with that mel slinked off. As usual god only knew what she had planned but one thing was for sure. Athena was not going to be a happy camper soon enough.

Like wise, Rem got a bit of help as the lady on one side was strangled and snatched down by amy, his sister, and donz nickle was bashed in the face rather hard by crystal. The wooden sword was like a ton of bricks and came as a surprise. Soon she was ib front of him as rei was now taking on fie. "Hope you got what it takes, kid. Honestly, that anti power weapon aint gunna help you much. And killed who? Last i checked, if he's still alive, then tha job aint finished. Try not to dissapoint me. My sister is watching on the sidelines."

Zoruro-sensei rolled 0 20-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Crystal=10,000 Rei=10,000 Melody=15,000 Rem=10,000 Rukensai & Amy=20,000 Yume=269,000/26,000/243,000,33,000/210,000 (Vanguard thread plus Rei's enhancement minus 75 percent all dmg that arent crit involved) Athena=669,000/30,000/639,000/26,000/609,000 Fie=10,000 Laura= 15.000 Donz=10,000

1-2 if crit laura eats 1k of crystal's hp....and gains ten percent dmg dulling to attacks from opponent....
Crystal struck blade with her wooden strike, finding Laura, responding ,''your right these shinigami from the other world are pretty slow.....for you not for me.....Twitch Flash....a blade that relies on shadow and trickery to strike is the least likely to reach Donz.....but your a good fit for me.......,''!! Laura parry smashed Crystal back, and they sliced at Crystal's face aiming to cleave deep into their body ,''Anti-Power Auto-Axe.....Tranmute.,''!! And it became a chain saw auto slice, increasing it wave form and magnetizing to cut Crystal ,''Laura V.....2nd of the Jormungand Royal Guard.....my blade is meant to kill avatars and certain creatures so I'd rather fight you than any of the others I won't have to hold back....or be passive.....you had Donz in your sight he moved but I shadowed the shadower your quite quick yourself.......funny I'm stronger than Donz but he is too fast for anyone leave it to a nerd to hate taking a hit.......,''!!
--

Rem replied, saying ,''thanks Amy......,''!! Donz hovered stepped, and he brought a full stomp forward kick into Rem's body, knocking him side ways. Slapping into some dirty water puddles, Rem clumsy and worked shook it off, and he saw Donz vaulting above, grinning with Rem grinning back ,''hahahah I hate to say it but I respect you.......your mana bankai is really something else......,''!! Then Donz replied from behind his own grin I respect a man that is willing to face an opponent despite his lows odds it may be foolish but I will acknowledge you have some real resolve. Then Donz unloaded a burning shot of fusion, blowing the land scape and evaporating water. A still and standing Rem blocked it with blade and all, cowering behind it, forming a water bubble using his spirit power to manipulate it, keeping his a** cool some how ,''Steel Stance Water Bubble..,''!!
--

Fie remarked, saying ,''I used a decoy to find out stuff about those people in that city the gotei 13 respectively........and your only beating the golems because you somehow tricked an anti-power vanguard into helping us king miido made a good deal with Athena and her trio company.......but vanguards like Athena.....Yume and Ichigo have special hearts....what about yourself I don't know your name but you know mine.....how inconsiderate that I don't know it.....sorry...,''!! Bowing, Fie did so, but they grasped their dagger pistols ,''anti-power zankpaktoh won't help.......baka won't help you but us humans it will do wonders to put you horrible shinigami in your place....,''!!

--

Athena and Yume were running lined up to across from each other, but they both took nose dives, slipping and sliding along a gigantic lake of ice with Yume cracking their face and Athena her butt! Slowly getting onto their feet, finding footing, Yume spoke up ,''for having the Aether's Anti-Power Hybrid Zank that your family gave you why are you jealous of someone like me I'm not trying to get in your way if I have I'm sorry but I these people have done nothing to you it is not what anti-power is to murder innocent until proven guilty by trial....,''!! Then Yume grasped tightly to their anti-power fang. Pushing forward, moving along the ice.

2-4 for yume - minus 100,000 hp - 10,000 times 4th die if miss 5,000 times
Athena held their anger back, remarking in thought ,''why are you appealing to me like your actually noble in such a way.....your not even...mmft,''!! Then Yume had closed the distance, slicing at Athena, who got caught by it with Yume unloading a shock of binding surges, blowing Athena across the lake. Then Athena spoke ,''you say that yet all my she ever talks about is the other vanguards it isn't fair of her to acknowledge some stranger like you over me her own flesh.....cough..,''!! Yume slammed their weapon down, sending a snake like shape through the image of the ice. And it whipped out as a shining blue fang astral surge of anti-aether lightning in the shape of a snake biting down and smashing Athena and blowing up and shattering the ice. Then Yume had to pause as they were all on cracked pieces of ice now. Athena was grasping for dear life, having barely held on after that, coughing ,'' Anti-Power Random Roulette......,'' The spear glowed, and it began to do things to the reality around the area.

athena uses up 50,000 hp - 5000 time 6th die if miss 2500 times
die 5-6th
A slam down of frost air caved down forming into a gigantic mace over Yume, who hopped, avoiding it barely as ice and water splashed, landing on another floating piece of ice. And Athena sent more of the strikes, forcing Yume to jump and slam onto more unsteady pieces of ice ,''this is a bad location for us both you know if one of us should fall in...,''! Despite being only 7 feet from each other on mini ice islands floating over the broken ice lake. Athena ignored the safety caution by Yume and kept striking. Yume hopped over one wisp like strike at their legs. and then dodge rolling out of the way of another down burst of frost breath like fairy particles, seeing it freeze water solid and shatter where ever it hit. And Yume caught a burst of frost turning to steam, blinding them for a bit!! About to move as the platform was unstable, they felt Athena's spear stab right through Yume's right foot point and all, but it was a copy made out of ice that had spiked on up from under the lake. Athena chuckled your dodging is real good but keeping your head up is only good if your legs are wobbling for normal balance. Yume was stuck in place, but they managed to ghost shell, getting away from the lake. Athena did a ghost shell as well. The two ended up exiting the ghost shell upon a bridge structure to the fortress. Yume pushing and leaving bloody foot prints ran forward and clashed and went to it with Athena!!
-

Inu Sr watched with Kirrin and Cat-2 to Rukensai. Then he carried his head high, watching as sparks and bodies twisted as Yume smacked away with dual blades against a spear parry shielding each hit ,''Mel keep out of it.......that is a human conflict where no shinigami or Xenith's hands should interfere with humans are fragile and both of them are bleeding now it is dangerous for both of them......don't complicate things Mel and cause wounds that you might regret to a human...............

Zoruro-sensei rolled 6 20-sided dice: 5, 5, 11, 13, 6, 19 Total: 59 (6-120)

forgot die rolls lol

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 10 20-sided dice: 19, 3, 9, 5, 10, 10, 20, 2, 14, 8 Total: 100 (10-200)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi huffed a flipped the old man off. Turning about and spoke up. Those eyes..those defiant eyes. Wild and untaimed. "You forget so easily, old man, that I was once human myself. I don't intend on fighting..but I don't intend on just sitting here and just watching ms. Yumi get beat up either. So shove it old man. That woman needs a good verbal thrashing from someone that scares the bejeesus out of her. " mel was off. She had spoken and hit kings gateway to get in right in the midde of the fight. It wasn't long before she had literally slid in between yumi and athena and formed her calamity trigger. She wasnt going to hurt her opponent. But to stun. Smashing the flat side of her blade formed from her right hand into athena's nose. At worst..a broken nose. "THAT'S ENOUGH!! PEOPLES LIVES ARE AT STAKE AND ALL YOU'RE CONCERENED WITH IS FIGHTING AGAINST MISS YUMI?TAKE HEED CHILD, ZURUI MIIDORI CARES NOTHING FOR YOU AND SEEKS THIS WORLDS END. THIS IS NOT HOW AN ANTI POWER PERSONELLE SHOULD WORK. GRADES AND SKILL MEAN NOTHING IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE HEART OR WILL TO SAVE A LIFE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS FARCE ANY LONGER. ETHER WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHATS AT STAKE OR FLEE FROM THIS BATTLE. THE NEXT BLOW WILL BOTH CRIPPLE YOU AND BE DECICIVE. IM TIRED OF SEEING YOU ALL BE PUPPETED BY A HALF COCKED MORON WHO ONLY THINKS HIMSELF A GOD WHEN HE CARES ONLY FOR HIMSELF. NOW MAKE YOUR CHOICE, GIRL, EITHER YOUR WITH US OR AGAINST US. IV'E NO MORE TIME FOR PETTY GAMES WHEN COUNTLESS LIVES SPREAD BETWEEN TWO WORLDS ARE AT STAKE!!" Melodi had spoken. Harshly but justly. However put..it was fair.
(First die to strike. Second through fifth for damage.
Buffs..skilled, and avi. X100on third die.
Plus 20on total damage. Opponent is at a minus 5 to dodge.)

Amy struck back at Donz nickle as she pulled tightly with her hands and fingers. She was going to slam the man into the ground with her garrot. This time with shocking results. "Yo, so you're the one who hurt my bro and mum. Yea, you talk too much you idiot. Im gunna love tearing you apart. Maby i'll turn you into a marrionette?" He now knew there was another fumiko on the scene and she was worse than her mother.
(1st to strike. 2nd-5th for damage. X50 on 3rd die.
In this case 6-10. 3rd is 8th die. )

Rei sighed as she looked at Fie. Speaking up. "Umm, yea..my sister beat that clone up but honestly..special hearts? Hmm hmm..I dunno about that but zoruri isn't a king. Hell, you do know he was booted from another place right? Honestly..the guys bad news but sadly..if we must fight then I will fight. Don't expect me to go easy either. That man took my distortion from me..and her kid..and how many countless avitar? They did nothing wrong. I'll give the first move to you. Sorry, but I want my family back. I have a duty to help both worlds."

Crystal cackled with delight as she summoned her bankai. In the end the attack on her was use less thanks to the gravity wrapping itself around her. Grabbing the blade she moved it out the way. Her left hand now blazing with hell fire. "Yo, hate to say it but..bwaaahahahahaaaaa...oh my goodddddd hahaaahaaa avatar? Some other being? Kid you have no idea!! Jeeze, was that supposed to tickle? Ok ok, whew, look kid im not just a shinigami nor am i an avitar. Sorry, I guess this is your first time dealing with a demonuc half breed. Also..your looking at looking at my bankai. Now what are you going to do..eh? You hit me it wont work thanks to gravity. I use my left hand it might be bad for you. I guess donz was right in leaving it to you."
(Bankai...physical damage is negated unless mana is involved. Gravity manipulation. Players in the vicinity has a minus 2 to strike due to gravity well.)

Pure-hearted Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
L0cKe and L0aD
Melodi gave an almost half hearted look but stopped Rukensai. Shaking her hand. "Umm..rukensai..you have NO IDEA how decieving she is. Though she did get the cute genes in the family. Oi, cat-2, you really outta let me see you one of these days in your real body. Jeeze, makes me feel like a crappy parent here. Oh...um oh yea..kirrin, me? Finish this? You must be insane...how am i suppossed ta do that with rei and keep my kid, who denies me being her parent, from getting involved AND save the avatars? Eh...well the impossible is my job. on top of this we got dark queen and white queen. Oh to hell with it. Ruken..lets play interfearence. Eh, the kids got it..well .until that guy shows up. Might as well besides, amy needs your help. Im gunna teach that nasty little woman a lesson on picking a fight with yumi...eh..i wont hurt her. Not with my kid present. Lets say i got something nice lined up for ya, cat-2!!" with that mel slinked off. As usual god only knew what she had planned but one thing was for sure. Athena was not going to be a happy camper soon enough.

Like wise, Rem got a bit of help as the lady on one side was strangled and snatched down by amy, his sister, and donz nickle was bashed in the face rather hard by crystal. The wooden sword was like a ton of bricks and came as a surprise. Soon she was ib front of him as rei was now taking on fie. "Hope you got what it takes, kid. Honestly, that anti power weapon aint gunna help you much. And killed who? Last i checked, if he's still alive, then tha job aint finished. Try not to dissapoint me. My sister is watching on the sidelines."

brother you gonna talk to me or what ?

Zoruro-sensei rolled 11 20-sided dice: 18, 6, 12, 8, 6, 3, 6, 9, 20, 12, 6 Total: 106 (11-220)

Crystal=10,000 Rei=10,000 Melody=15,000 Rem=10,000 Rukensai & Amy=20,000 Yume=269,000/26,000/243,000,33,000/210,000/120,000/110,000 (Vanguard thread plus Rei's enhancement minus 75 percent all dmg that arent crit involved) Athena=669,000/30,000/639,000/26,000/609,000/130,000/472,000Fie=10,000 Laura= 15.000 Donz=10,000/9999/1hp

400k dmg to anything non-human counter reflect - 1-2 if not hit dmg is 99 percent of helath...
Athena was struck, but it was soon that her anti-power weapon reacted and it obliterated Melody with a pile bunker full of surging blasts like a tide of rain, saying ,''anti-power spiritual exorcism ningen aetheric breaker.......begone annoying spirit....,''!! Then Athena chuckled, saying ,''baka I didn't even feel that hahahah a spirit cannot truly hurt a human being......sometimes they do because the human being has a weak spirit and is able to be taken advantage of but not me.....know your place among the realms.....,''!! Looking at the probably bloodied Melody, they were going in for the kill, running with spear pulled back ,''keep out out of this monster I have no ears from some ghost that should be in soul society unless called upon.....you shinigami and your like are already manipulating things more than Zurui Miido is......I will not serve gods of death up in high heavens.....,''!!
--

3-4 still the same as before......laura loses 1k hp to cancel gravity effect...previous affect as before on bladed hits.....
Laura didn't blink, steeping into a shunpo, closing distance on Crystal ,''baka.....anti-power gravity shell...,''!! They got the seal, taking sword to Crystal again ,''I'm an anti-power shinigami but spirit as well......however all your spirit fueled abilities are useless since i've been using mana spirit power from the start......my blade dulls a shinigami till they are a subdued and powerless and my blade is working to an anti-power mechanic for your bankai as well......like so....,''!! They stepped back, but they did something ,''Anti-Demon Core Crusher......this will only end by the sword....your bankai and shikai are just annoying and show how much shinigami cower behind them.....I never took the time to gain my dangai or ex-dangai like the others.....cutting and battling is all I've needed to get through because I love battle it really gets the heart rushing.,''!! A gravity orb ripped open next to Crystal tearing her from the soul and spirit lining her frame, ripping at it like thousands of little blades! The yellow explosion of mana spirit power exploded out from Laura with eyes shimmering, advancing forward on Crystal ,''hmph my sword is too much for you to take on without resorting to bankai or shikai baka I don't got any mercy for people that won't give me a sword fight I have to trudge through all their crap..,''!! A blustering slash that tore the land asunder as she swung out full cleave at Crystal!.
--
donz uses up 9999 hp to become invulnerable to all hit die 19 or lower...but roll one hit die of 20 and he is doneskies 5-10 is donz plus 900 to over all dmg
Donz chuckled, saying ,''Ex-dangai......was active do you really wish to know what it is girl...,''!! He held up the fusion gun to the back of Amy's head, adjusting his glasses ,''it is Demon's Jinx....I am not just fast but all of your strikes are jinxed and bound to failure you require a perfect shot of luck to hit me......Void Sound...,''!! He shot a large dosage of deafening sound and waves through Amy's skull, but he also put an elbow to her face, seeing Rem slide into his sight.
11 is hit die......
Rem remarked, saying ,''Black Star.......,''!! He erupted the black star, blasting it out but he controlled it this time, making it spread out like angry dragons roaring and crashing around the land scape ,''did I get him........this is going badly....and there are three more inside that fortress.....,''!!
--

Yume chased right after Athena, saying ,''NO ATHENA......NO STOP DON'T....,''!! And Yume exploded jumping and flipping over in front of Athena, transforming into the white witcher serpent's form. The vanguard thread becoming right and the cape broken black with red. Then Yume's hair becoming burning white flames, healing up her wounds. She struck the anti-power fang zank against the spear strike creating an arc white flame shield before it could reach Melody with Yume grunting and saying ,''I said stop you did enough they are subdued.....,''!! The white flames flowing of Yume healed Melody up ,''Athena this is madness.......Miido I've seen his crimes myself....you have not I take it but isn't my word enough for you despite what you think of me.....or shinigami.....were both spent at this point what use is it more to fight like this......shinigami are dangerous but so are humans to each other......we may gain all inspiring power like we do but in the end were both fragile so we need shinigami and other types of people such as hollows and the like to fight for us.......I can't defeat Miido and neither can you were both scared.....but we have to try to do good despite all the pressure from so many sides.....,''!!
--

Cat-2 hopped on over, stepping Melody's head down, saying ,''your really stupid.......big sissy wouldn't do that...are you alright...,''!! They had their arms spread out, enjoying the battlefield, pulling out a dagger ,''this senkaimon key dagger.....watch me teach you .....,''!! They stabbed Melody with it but it bent and was actually a rubber toy, saying ,''your just like a rubber toy this is an example of what occurs when a spirit or shinigami strikes at a human because your in the human realm but you aren't in their realm of perception they can willfully choose to ignore your existence as nothing but a figment of the mind meaning your only as powerful as much as they believe in you...so in this sense humans give us existence you do not give them anything but protection from other spirits baka....,''!! Then Cat-2 smacked Mel on the head ,''humans can interact with you in every way nowadays if they truly see you but at the end of the day the truth is your not physically present like a human is to a human.....Athena can slap you around like corporeal energy..,''!!

--

Athena grunted a big chuckle, holding against Yume, saying happily ,''THAT IS RIGHT LITTLE ONE....YOUR ONLY SPIRITUAL ILLUSIONS OR PROJECTIONS OF FORMLESS ENERGY AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED......if I believe in the truth that you aren't physically flesh and blood you can't harm me because your only real in the spirit world but here your nothing but a cold chill at best....,''!! They were impressed ,''Yume and I can exorcise the lot of you because spirits and the dead are guests in the human world and require permission to be here we can send you packing if we wish it and deny your access......just like humans cannot walk in soul society or the court without the proper gate way or permission.....I can channel you guys or I can unchannel you all humans that see spirits are only a medium but we can close that door any time...it goes both ways...and your in the world of the living and your not actually living so your restricted to how I IMAGINE YOU.,''!!!

Rukensai sighed, saying ,''what a pain.....she is actually correct the old laws still apply in that regard that shinigami and humans are guests in each realm.....were still dead when we go to the world of the living are we not and they are unable to go to ours because of their human body......this world is still old law and the anti-power zank is a ward against spirits and shinigami to the like....our own powers don't exist in on the human plane only in the spirit realm....so we are ghosts and she can bust us down without much effort......YUME IS PROTECTING US but a human really is evolved here enough that we are whatever they imagine us as spirits to her we are just blobs of energy and energy ....,''!!! Then Inu Sr nodded mmmhmm mmhmmmm ,''Yume has only been hurt fighting humans so far correct.....the golems couldn't do anything to her because they are spirit realm monstrosities....she was exorcising them......that is what anti-power is an exorcism and spiritual policing agency for humanity......isn't it......you solve every day problems but also act as mediums that deal with bad spirits......but Yume sees us as people only dead people eh......Miido made a deal with Athena to keep Yume from send the jormungand royal guards he brainwashed packing.....can't you see he is simply using you Athena to protect spirits and shinigami......,''!! Then Yume was red in the face, saying yeah your only dead people trying to keep the balance of souls the right way on and humans are a part of that but even I know your harmless spirits trying to help!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff