Welcome to Gaia! ::

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 5 20-sided dice: 5, 17, 5, 18, 12 Total: 57 (5-100)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Melodi stopped and looked on wards. She wanted to jump in but didn't. It wasn't her fight. In the end it was going to come down to one last blow. And crystal delivered. She summoned a second form of her bankai. A jet black sword and in a single moment she unleashed ger left hands true might. "the black calamity. Drenched in hell fire, ragnorock!! Now get off me you ignorant woman!! KEISER WAVE!!" crystal Ran forwards and shoved her weapon into the ground and cut upwards in a cresent moon slash. Unleashing total hell and wrath as the sword extended with an unearthly howl and went to cut through laura. Following it up with a superheated wave if flames. "if i am to die then so be it..but im taking your sorry mind controlled a** with me, laura."
(( keiser wave-finisher))
Crystal=10,000/1250/1000/7700/4000/cleave/0 Rei=10,000 Melody=15,000 Rem=10,000 Amy=10,000/1k/9000 Yume=269,000/26,000/243,000,33,000/210,000/120,000/110,000 (Vanguard thread plus Rei's enhancement minus 75 percent all dmg that arent crit involved) Athena=669,000/30,000/639,000/26,000/609,000/130,000/472,000 Fie=10,000 Laura= 15.000/1k/14,000/900/13,1000/5k/8100/1000/7100/all hp used for tech/1hp/crystal's finisher/0hp/crit ofinisher 1k hp recovered/1000 Donz=10,000/9999/1hp

Laura's blade cleave halfway into Crystal's neck. Laura was singed and bleeding with Crystal's blade steeped deep into her own body. However, Laura pulled her weapon out of Crystal, standing as her weapon took in nutrients and life consumption from Crystal's remaining reishi. Then Laura pulled out Crystal's blade in serious pain, but they dropped it. Looking at Crystal, walking past as they knew the captain was probably falling over ,''I'm sorry the only words you can sling at me are without much heart to them.....even if I'm mind controlled or whatever MY HEART IS STILL THERE AND IN BATTLE.....you underestimated that as ignorance....you wear a haori but you clearly don't wear your heart with it....,''!! Laura folded their blade up, putting it away. They stood still back turned, resting now as they were tired from the fight ,''I stopped me cleave halfway because it was a good sword fight let us do it again......if you live go back to soul society and know your just a dog putting a leash to humans with a goddess and spirit king in power......the world will always experience turmoil such as the case as long as the spirit world affects it so....Master Miido wants to change it.....it is worth a shot...,''!! They were done, looking down and closing eyes to rest.

--

Yume stared on now as Baal, Faust, and Belia were all taking steps forward out of the fortress. And Yume remarked, saying to Inu ,''this is over we tried our best.....these people are humans too meant to stop me in case Athena failed too and they will succeed since I can barely move.....so hungry and thirsty......too,''!! Then Yume good eye over the field of battle, and they sighed.

Cat-2 sighed, saying ,''I can call big sissy any time though human.....vanguard it isn't like your out of options though I think big sissy won't come since they aren't interested in human's issues and all that....only what central or the Commander orders out....,''!! And Cat-2 hopped up and down a bit, finding the gravity changes a bit fun.

Fie cocked their guns, firing a double shot of round pocket blasts around Rei's feet. It was a pot shot off course though, saying ,''baka.......you guys are really up a creek without a colonel.........,'!!

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Annabell looked at Steiner, "You talking about your adopted mom, or my mom?" she asked with an eyebrow then thought about it and shrugged it off because it didn't matter too much. "Yeah, I haven't had a visit from Dad when sleeping myself for a wile. And I thought you said I couldn't use the dream dust on Normies... or was it in front of them? ... What ever... but yeah all I had during the time I watch was some popcorn and redvines, so it's been a bit.

Rosemary smiled "Ahh, I was just getting the strays out of my eyes," she said softly. "And Kaizoku has a family of her own now, Lilac.. hasn't talked to anyone in days Don't know why she spends days at a time with a bunch of books. I think she gets that from you." she said and kissed his cheek. "And if it's not an attack, maybe it's a drill, always good to practice doesn't it." she added.

Lilac's head slipped off her hand and it fell and hit the table. Which in turn jolted her awake "I'M UP... I'm up....huh.... oh.... I fell asleep doing research" she said yawning and pealing the paper off her her head. "How long have I been in here?" she asked having lost track of time, she stopped keeping a watch since she didn't ever use it.

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Crystal smirked. Everything faded out as she hit the ground. Melodi quickly grabbed Cat-2 by the coller and yanked her out of the air. Rushing over she slid to a stop next to Crystal. Gently turning her over, she knew she was in bad shape. Pulling out a medical bag in which one wondered how she stashed so many items, she began talking. "Cat, sorry for dragging you with me but she needs help ASAP. Your now my assistant, so put those skills if yours to the test. Listen, looks like shes in shock and bleeding badly. What I need you to do is just give me a hand. I need to get her breathing out if the way, so listen up, look in my bag, i need a small scalpel, forceps, a breathing tube, and some gauze. I gotta do a trachiotomy on her. Nirmal tube wont work. Also pull out the adrenoline and portable defib kit from the bag. She'll probably crash due to shock. Heh, i may not look it but i learned quite a bit from your grandmom." with that melodi was opening crystsld uniform and cutting the bra off. Putting an ear to her chest. Hoping to hear a faint thump from crystal's heart. The thump was weak. Melodi began chest compressions. Trying to keep her daughter's heart going. "Cat, I need that defib unit now, her heart's quitting on her."
((Dice roll..given the nature of the situation and wounds to crystal, one die will be rolled to determine if her heart stops or not. Anything 10 or higher means shes still ticking. 9-5 means vitals are low and needs a thump from a defib. Anything below a 5 means cardiac arrest and immedate resusitation.))

Rei sighed and looked at fie. " so the warning shots are fired? My sister id not out yet. Though i fear i might not hold back if she does. And bakaaa, i got guns too ya know. Heh take a look at these.? rei hit redline long enough to show her twin vulcans. Beautiful but deadly.

Samhain sighed and hit his chibi hand right into inu's face. "bakaa, just use me you idiot. Hmm hmm unless the pretty lady behind us..rukensai? Hey..why not have here use a gigai and tear into these humans?"

E world...
Steiner handed annabelle a helmet. "Hey, i was talking about your mom. Though i sent them all stuff. Hmm hmm welp hop on the motercycle and lets get some pizza. Orrr would you perfer something else?"

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
E world?

Annabell chuckled slightly, "I know, you'd send them all things. But you really expect me to remember what your other mom dose or did... I just know the family had an over abundance of money." she said. She then put the helmet on her head, "Yeah Pizza is fine, just no mushrooms." she said and got onto the back of Steiner's motorcycle.
Rei=10,000 Melody=15,000 Rem=10,000 Amy=10,000/1k/9000 Yume=269,000/26,000/243,000,33,000/210,000/120,000/110,000/100,000/10,000 (Vanguard thread plus Rei's enhancement minus 75 percent all dmg that arent crit involved) Fie=10,000 Donz=10,000/9999/1hp Belia, Faust, and Baal=900,000

Inu Sr rubbed his nose. Yume remarked, saying ,''gigai shatter if the person wearing it is too powerful so it is pointless........I think we should surrender for the moment.......but I have to try against the three of them......no spirit or shinigami can help....,''!! And Yume prepared, sizing up one of the three, wondering which one would attack her first. They sighed ,''these three usually pool their mana together to make themselves quite the force....,''!! Looking over themselves, they said ,''dam I just need to call in for back up did I drop it the emergency broadcast device.....,''!! And Inu Sr remarked, saying you mean this, holding up a box flashing and glowing, and he said I turned it on a while ago but no other anti-power peeps have shown as of yet.
--

Cat-2 was glum faced, saying ,''you know the girl with the monstrous penchant for slicing someone up is standing right over us....,''!! A plain faced Laura was staring at them awkwardly, remarking I didn't finish my beheading doesn't mean the mark is worn off I can't just have my opponents getting up so soon or not prepared to honor the trial of combat. As Cat-2 thought about it, saying as she said ,''just look into my eyes...,''!! Laura did just so, and they got a mind blast as Cat-2's eyes became a burning white for a moment. After it was done, Laura slumped over with Cat-2 popping up a gigantic pillow from a pill for them to land on. Cat-2 remarked, saying ,''mind control all gone.....but as to the trial of combat....,''!! Grabbing and tossing, Cat-2 tossed the squad nine haori beside Laura ,''I can do lot for Crystal but a shinigami was still standing at the end of this.....one that spared them so if Laura wants something such as the squad nine captain position or a large dinner or any concession.....it is theirs as per the end of a battle you keep what you kill....being spared is mercy from death....so I'll heal them both....,''!! Then Cat-2 popped another pill, letting a puffy pillow explode under Crystal as well ,''the body pillows are special because as you lie on them your body is filled with iv and all sorts of things like mini bed bugs that sew and mend you as well act as little worker bees on helping the body repair itself....I call them rest med pillows...so chill out baka medical work is for weirdoes...I prefer science magic and trying out new experiments to gain results......time will tell if the rest med pillows will actually work here...,''!!
--

e world

Aizu sighed, kicking a door open, saying ,''I think we should go around the court and find others to talk with over this.....plus the winter isn't bad here...,''!! He stepped outside, and it was light snow and the lot everywhere. Then he responded ,''too much time in books sounds like vice captain is where that one will be going....sighs and here I need someone to be heir to my post as royal guard......maybe pop another daughter or a son if I'm lucky....,''!! Then he grinned, remarking ,''wanna do it later in the snow.....we can make angels for sure then...,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosemary smirked wickedly "Well it defiantly be a good way to warm up. But you're at home in the snow, aren't you?" she asked as she picked up her Zanpcto and put it under her belt. She went out onto the patio and kissed his cheek "But would ice be without water, the same could be said the other way around." she laughed lightly "So lets go find out what's going on, because the sooner we do the sooner we can come back." she said with a devilish grin. "Even if the sea's hard to tame" she chuckled a little at her joke.

_________
(what ever one is the court world)
Lilac got up still mostly asleep and looked at the stack of books in front of her before yawning again. "I'll put them back after I get some sleep" she said her curls not quite as perky as they would be, if she didn't spend days at a time trying to see bits of proper diplomacy in any History, and actually put some care into it. "And.... eat....something" she said though a yawn as she somewhat hobbled out of the library. Being so tired one's head is easily manipulated, and can make mistakes. In Lilac's case she ended up going the wrong way down a hall. Which would take her farther away from her room. Truth be told, she mostly had started the research to show her sister, that you didn't always have to fight to protect the ones you love, but it all proved for not. The slightly less reason she started it was to help Aikagi. She hadn't seen him too much since she started going though any Library that had History books. She still had feelings for him but after practically disappearing on him she felt it would be a bad idea to go search him out, after all he could have found someone, or something else, she had been really out of the loop. She yawned again then looked around. "Wait a minuet this isn't my room" she said when she realized she was in a... was it a game room... or was it a drawing room?"
---court - e world

Aizu smiled, saying ''I am at home wherever you and everyone else is.....all friends and foes alike.....,''!! Then Aizu chalked up her change in accent to being around himself with his northern wildling's voice. Crossing the walk ways of the court, he sighed ,''the others in f world should have come back by now.....Zurui Miido has the avatars in the well and Mikito....what is he planning I wonder what is his real goal......if I am to be honest and faithful to you I have always had a crush on some of the royal family's ladies before you came....but you are royalty beyond anyone to my heart,''!! Then he had a hell butterfly sticking to his back, remarking ,''Zuruii Miido use to be a royal guard to the previous generations of families but he went mad under his own genius....and he was banished I will protect you here at home though you have my icicle word,''!!

--

Zoruro was picking his ear, remarking ,''you look lost....Lilac-san more saki but it looks like you've had too much...,''!! Zoruro was under a table, laying back with a book over his face. The magic of how he knew she was there and who ,''you and Kaizoku have a similar presence.......a salty smell to my nose.....or I'm just really magic like a witch who knows....,''!! Lifting the book up, he glanced with eye bags ,''I'm trying to figure out how to make a kido to do some crazy s**t but no help so far...if books were people I'd still burn them..,''!!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
e world

Rosemary chuckled a little, "Who would have thought, your heart was like that of a pirate.,, well when it came to women... Kenshin was the last one for myself... Mostly because I became pregnant, with Kaizokuroze. I figured it better to not mess around to much. Then got that mission to find you. At the time I only kissed you to get you to talk. Who knew that you'd anchor my heart." So when the Hell butterfly, stated why the alarms had gone off, she said. "You really think I'm going to let you have all the fun? Still when it has to with Royal Guard, it's your ship, and the Chaptin's job is to protect his crew and ship. So if you don't want me to wait till needed I will do that." she said.

Lilac shook her head, "I wasn't drinking, I'm just tired is all. Alcohol is too bitter for me, and burns." she yawned "The salt smell is probably from our mom." she pointed out. "You might just be tired too, or drunk...." she added "Books are invaluable, If I were to see you burning one.... I... don't know...."
User Image
Aizu smiled, and he said we should sneak into the hot baths later despite the cold it will HAAAHGAAH! He screamed finding himself get nailed right between the legs, hearing ,''is this one of those hentai.....,''!! Feeling the snow fall. Aizu blink a bit dazed and stuff, remarking oh Rozamarie did you have to kick me with your metallic leg! Then they responded ,''not really but I have to try really hard or a kick won't work on giants or so dad told me when I kicked a big rock and hurt my flesh and blood foot the other day.....it wasn't blocking the sun like I wanted so I tried to move it by kicking it....,''!! Then he chuckled a giant am I and you shouldn't complain the sun is also nice like the snow? He half grinned, but he was blue in the face from the pain now.

Aizu sat up a bit, knocking snow off. And he asked ,''Kaizokuroze is your mother with you......,''!! Then he closed his eyes, saying ,''let me guess you want more of those frosted cup cakes I buy.....,''!! Getting up, he looked at Rosemary, and he looked to the the grand child, remarking ,''black hair with a tint ol green......you were near aqua when I saw you a while back.....and I was just giving granny Rosemary some advice on how to pass the time in the winter.....if there is anything perverted going on....hit me again at you leisure.....,''!! Getting to his feet, he dusted off, smiling, finding it was rather nice to see what he called family in the end.
--

Rozamarie grumbled, saying ,''we don't like being leashed and doted on all day by that tea drinking double faced smart a** always out wording me........and I hit you cause ice belongs in the snow.....your name means ice does it not....so why did you get up....and why do you smell all salty.....sulphur woman..do all granny smell like this ..,''!! Rozamarie kept a plain expression, staring in question of these giants. Aizu lowered his head in defeat, remarking your quite a handful more outgoing than my daughter is and so literal. He blamed Dream Weave, her father, for teaching the girl too much about words and translations.

Sheacka rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosemary raised an eyebrow, "So her hair got darker, it happens when you don't get out much." she said then looked at her granddaughter, "Now then young one, You think, you life is too dull?" she asked "What would you do if you could?" she asked as she picked up some snow it being cold in her hands. "You can have ice without snow, but not without water just remember that. But perhaps your more like me when I was your age then your mother was.... well besides the leg thing... and getting kidnapped." she said nonchalant.

Zoruro-sensei rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Aizu crossed his arms, and he made back to their troll in the wintery court. He doted on Rozamarie and Rosemary but with good intentions ,''everything starts out from one thing or another...like Rosemary pointed out with water....cup cakes are made from simply flour or white dust at their start even......,''!! He shivered a bit, wondering why he was cold now. and he leaned close up to Rosemary as the moved for now.

Roza picked at an eye brow, tugging on it like it was interesting. Then Roza rebutted ,''if I could move rocks I'd hide under one so baka can't find me so easy playing hide and kidnapped what is that...is it like a serious version of hide and seek...one with more giants like you guys.....,''!! The snow fell and, they kept up along bit by bit on each foot.
--

Zoruro was about to say what the book he had was about. He looked to the piano, hearing a flutter of sound over the keys. He soon got snuffed out as someone on him, using a hand to lean back on him pushing his face down, making him go hey hey I was about to burn that. Reading the book from the first page and getting four pages in, Kaizokuroze spoke, having been a ghost into the room being able to become petals to person at will after all. She spoke aloud ,''you brought the step to get ahead of the others to me argiatou......your breath stinks like old saki I thought it might be bad for you to breath any longer......,''!! They went onto the next page, finding themselves intent on reading the book. Tales of Mana and Tales from the Jormugandians ,''and burning books that tell me only vague truths and messages to their actual meaning is a credit to the author's beat around the bush habitual chain pulling.....hmmppf...,''!! Relaxing the book a second, Kaizo remarked to Lilac on the piano ,''that is a funny looking computer...''? Zoruro had blacked out due to lack of air though Kaizoku had never covered his nose up ,''pretending to black out won't help you god-sama....,''!! He sobbed a bit dam it my poker face usually gets by most.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Rosemary chucked a little, "Mountains brake into rock, rock turns to sand by water, and sand turns to glass with heat." she said. She took hold of Aizu's arm, even though he was colder then most humans he was wormier,, to her, then the snow was. "Though perhaps you would like to see it for yourself? Maybe if i see what you can do, though..." she said though clearly the second part was to herself. "If you wish to see the world yourself, and get your parents permission... and prove to me you can lead a group... I don't see why you can't barrow my ship, it's been sitting on a shelf getting dusty but shrinking it is the only way to get it in the house."

Lilac yawned again, "Really? I just want to get to my room right now, so I can get some sleep. I'd ask how everyone was but I'm to tired to care right now, so since this isn't my, room GOOD BYE!" she huffed and turned around and went right back out the door she had come in. At least the anger had given her enough bite to navigate the halls a little better this time.

L0cKe and L0aD rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-40)

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Crystal had gone south. The advent of the med pillow worked hard to stablize her. Soon her body jolted as her heart got a good shock. Finally she was back and being worked on thabks to cat-2's invention. In the end Melodi grabbed her haori and placed it over crystal. Sighing in relief. She turned aroubd and hugged cat-2. "Thank you honey. Lets hope she recovers. You know, your sister here was never good at sword fighting. Heh, least she went down honerably. She shoulda stuck to her bankai but then again..I don't think she regrets her action. Even if you loose, you always gain something. But..thank you cat. Sigh..wish i had been there for you and your sister. Hey, lets go give miss yumi a hand. Hmm hmm, honestly, if i hadn't left my gigai behind i could do a lot. Hrmm..lets say im good with hand to hand. Perhaps after this i should retire? I could always give you a hand." melodi chuckled at the last part.

Amy sighed as she looked over at donz. If she could only slow him down..thats when it hit her..a nasty plan indeed. "Hey freak..look me in the eye!! Play times over. Yo bro!! Double whammy!! After this you can take me to mom!!" she was going to use her demons eye. Not sure if it would work but what was the point in not trying? If it did she could stop donz in his tracks and let rem handle it.
(Demons eye. If it strikes and needa visual contact, then the opponent must roll to break out. Think being surrounded by pure darkness. Fist die to strike.))

Samain sighed, nodding in agreeance. "hmph. Sounds like a lot has become curropt. Besides yumi, try striking the objects. I mean..look where those three are standing. Maby if you hit the roof something might fall. Otherwise..lets not surrender. Hmph, i rather not see you in a jail cell."

Rei sighed. Speaking out. She didn't let up eye contact. No..she was going to instill some fear into her opponent via empathy. "Well now, it seems your down two. Give it up. This is useless. Perhaps the white queen should have done more to rectify this situation. Look, all i want is to save the avitars that Midorii captured. The little ones dont have much time left. You if all people should know he's not sane. Now help us or im going through you."
(Roll to strike. Empathics!! Rei is attempting to instill fear.first to strike. If it works, rei instills a dark primal fear into fei and fei will loose an action untill she breaks free.)

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Sheacka
E world?

Annabell chuckled slightly, "I know, you'd send them all things. But you really expect me to remember what your other mom dose or did... I just know the family had an over abundance of money." she said. She then put the helmet on her head, "Yeah Pizza is fine, just no mushrooms." she said and got onto the back of Steiner's motorcycle.

E-world court inferiority
Jane and Azumi had been called in to do what they could for the avatars in need of help. Azumi had long since forgiven Jane for what she had done, or rather almost done. After all she herself had an "episode" of evil, not that she did it peupsly... in the dream world. She had also forgiven Boogie, but it was harder for her to be around him then it was Jane. But that was old history. Now they had this avitar sickness that they had to deal with.

Jane looked over one of the charts and pushed up her glasses, "Elevated temperature, anemia, .... why can't we use your blood?" she asked remembering that Azumi had blood that could heal anything.

Azumi bit her lip, "I don't want to just use my blood for every case, I go back to the which ever world has a new brake though in medics and go there to learn it. I don't like over using my blood, Not to mention I'm a little low at the moment, I left enough for my husband, to last him a few months." she said strait faced.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff