Welcome to Gaia! ::

XxMy Winter StormxX
Kira Kizakame
((Lol))

((Nya Kira San you in Kanakura?))

((Yeah thats the only place I know in the world of the living. lol))

Enduring Partner

User Image

Ⓐⓚⓔⓜⓘ

"Numero 3, La Viuda Negra."

The black haired girl grinned as she looked into the chaos, she took out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and took out a cigar, lighting it with a lighter she had on her pocket. Akemi looked at the chaos and felt a familiar reiatsu, male, "So their all coming out finally, I see." The deadly woman thought, she used Sonido as she appeared next to the black haired male. Chaos through the streets and Menos roaming through would get rather boring after a while, as said before her enemy. The woman looked at the male in his eyes and simply said "I see you came out of your cave as well." As those words from her mouth came, another familiar strong spiritual pressure was felt, yet it was nowhere near the human world and it was rather type of the beginning of a resurrection . She soon thought "Grimmjow and Yasu I am going to murder you, when I go save your asses." They were like children truly, however she always had a soft spot for children for rather personal reasons.

"They are well known for the distinctive black and red coloring of the female of the species and for the fact that she will occasionally eat her mate after reproduction, Sexual Cannibalism."

Enduring Partner

Kira Kizakame
XxMy Winter StormxX
Kira Kizakame
((Lol))

((lol Yeah then Hi!))
. . .The Hidden Espada General That Rest Higher Than Aizen Does on The Scale Geliebt Geist. . .

I looked at the female, I was surprised that I was remembered after I vanished decades ago when Aizen came and took over. I left cause I didn't feel like killing the man who tried to over throw me. My Reiatsu rose another level for Yin has just awoken as well each one of them, myself, Yin, and Yang had reiatsu levels that add together. "It seems.. That.. never mind.." I said breaking eye contact scanning the area for any major life that had a decent amount of spiritual pressure.

Geliebt
User Image
XxMy Winter StormxX
Kira Kizakame
XxMy Winter StormxX
Kira Kizakame
((Lol))

((lol Yeah then Hi!))

((Hello lol))

Enduring Partner

User Image

Ⓐⓚⓔⓜⓘ

"Numero 3, La Viuda Negra."

She laid the cigarette in her mouth as she inhaled, smoke coming out from the bottom tip. Akemi noticed he broke eye contact, it had been years since she last saw this man. She kept looking at him, he was probably wondering how she still remembered him. The black haired women soon said, "You're probably wondering how do I still recognize you, you even seem to have forgotten me. You're a male, that's all I need for your scent to be in my record book. I don't choose to remember, I have to remember, it's as if I have an imaginary sensor inside my brain. "She inhaled once more, part of her despised that ability, she spoke again "So why come out after all these years?'

"They are well known for the distinctive black and red coloring of the female of the species and for the fact that she will occasionally eat her mate after reproduction, Sexual Cannibalism."
. . .The Hidden Espada General That Rest Higher Than Aizen Does on The Scale Geliebt Geist. . .

I looked at the female once more then said. "Well that must be an interesting and annoying ability.." I said then looked at the sky as it began to cloud up. The wind blew my hair out of my face as I then looked at the ground. "Two reasons.. one I figured it was time to come back.. and two to see if Aizen is still posing as the espada General.." with that said Yangs reiatsu mixed with mine and Yins as the ground began to crumble

Geliebt
User Image
XxMy Winter StormxX
Kira Kizakame
XxMy Winter StormxX
Kira Kizakame
XxMy Winter StormxX
Kira Kizakame
((Lol))

((lol Yeah then Hi!))

((Hello lol))

(lol xD)

((Rada Rada lol))

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((Well I gess there's nothing for me but to watch for now))
((I'm wondering where I should bring my bount in at lol))

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((There are bounts in some woods somewhere in the real world.))
((Hmmm.. I see))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces