Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ayato Dunno's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Friend

User Image

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅ llynalyxx lillixx kaikanx │ i │xx │ w │ i │ l │ l │xx│ o │ v │ e │ r │ c │ o │ m │ e │
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
on an adventure: Vic'c Cafe ┅ a new friend: Victoriaque and Omen ┅ on my mind: Danger or No?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I was so happy when you smiled
xxxxYOUR smile breaks through the clouds of gray
xxxxxxxxxxxxxFAR from the sunny days that lie in sleep.
WAITING with patience for the spring
WHEN the flowers will bloom, renewed againxxxx
KNOWING there's more beyond the pain of today. xxxxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Llynally stared up at the woman unable to move since there had been a strange scary blade just over her a moment ago. She had no choice but to listen as the woman went on poetically speaking. Before she knew it, the woman had gripped her hand and helped pull her up onto her feet. She didn't hurt her, like Llynally expected her to. However, what she had just stated among her strange way of speaking certainly did bring a familiar chill up her spine, and even more so when she looked beyond the woman to her shadow. It was reflecting her true form, perhaps. A woman with wings, horns, and a tail. Llynally's eyes moved slowly back to the physical form in front of her and watched carefully as she set the tray of tea down onto the counter.

-Knock-Knock!-

Llynally heard a voice from behind her stating she was coming in. She turned around, forgetting that having her back to the creature before her was a dangerous thing. To her surprise, it was the woman in wheelchair from the Inn. Had they both work together to kidnap her? Just where was she anyways? -"You again"- Well, it didn't exactly sound like the woman knew Llynally was going to be there. Her head was pounding the longer she was standing, but this was no time to care about it. She was surrounded by people who she suspected to be monsters. Her hand moved to her head on its own, as if that action could suppress the throbbing she felt at her temple. "Hey. Real talk." The woman in the wheelchair was now looking right at her.

Llynally brought her hand back down to her side. The woman was explaining in detail what the other woman, whom Llynally now identified at Vic, was saying just a moment ago. 'Otherworld?' Llynally would think to herself as the woman explained what Silent Hill really was.

"I mentioned the town having two faces. Well, there are also two kinds of people in this town. Most of the folks who come here are just as normal as the town first appears. They can come and go as they please and don't interest me much. Other people—the ones like you—can see the town for what it really is. And I don't mean to scare you off, but even if you wanted to leave, you couldn't. This town has a strange pull about it. The people it wants to stay tend to stay. Whether or not they want to is irrelevant."

Llynally felt her heart drop. She had planned to leave Silent Hill when the next bus out of town arrived. Now she was being told she couldn't leave even if tried. If she had known that there was two faces to this town, she would have stayed far far away. Llynally was someone who usually could see things beyond the norm, so it was a little bit easier for her to understand why she was able to see it. However, there seemed to be more to it than that of her six sense abilities.

"I can tell you this much: Silent Hill tends to draw in people with some kind of baggage, and the only way to escape its hold is to sort through it all."

Now, just how would Llynally do that? She couldn't even sort herself out all of her life.

"...there is a third category of... well, not people. You can call us monsters if you'd like; (Which she already had been) I prefer the term "others." We can't leave the town, but unlike you, we have no way of "escaping." This is just about it for us. We're denizens of the otherworld, I guess you can call us, and it's our job to deal with the people like you who get stuck here. Of course, how we do our job depends on which one of us you ask. I can personally tell you that I'm not going to eat your flesh, at least......You can call me Omen. Make no mistake, I'm not a human girl. I could tell you plenty about Victoriaque there, too, but that's her right, not mine. I guess I could say "welcome to Silent Hill," but at this point you just want to leave, I'm guessing."

The image of the other girl (with the huge claw for an arm) slurping the other creature before turning around to face Llynally, emerged in her mind all at once. She shivered, but then quickly snapped out of it. In a way, she felt horribly sad for these creatures...these monsters, or rather, these others. They were stuck in this dreadful place forever with no way out, but someone like Llynally still had a chance to get out of it for good. She suddenly found the strength to walk over back to the couch she had woken up from. She sat down a bit more calmly than ever before. "So...you two won't eat me? That's a relief..." Wait, the other woman with the huge claw said she wouldn't eat her either, but she was still trying to kill her! Llynally stood back up, "How about killing me? Are you two going to do that?"

Llynally looked at the woman named Omen (Who stated she actually wasn't a girl), and then to Victoriaque (who she initially thought was just Vic, but it was short for her full name). She must have been too scared to look at them both clearly, but now she could see their true forms. Omen was still in a wheel chair, but she had horns. "Are we...in the otherworld right now?" She gulped.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ALTHOUGH the scars of yesterday remain
xxxxYOU can go on living as much as your heart believes.
xxxxxxxxxxYOU can't be born again, although you can change.
LET'S stay together, always!xxxx

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅┅┅ ┉┉ ⋯⋯

Defender of Stories

-Moon Fire Liako-

Timid Loiterer

User Image
"You look like you have something on your mind, you can tell me anything."
"You look like you're suffering, allow me to put you out of your misery."

Shepard

Shepard was having a little fun with this brief conversation. Based on the few brief chuckles it seemed Omen wasn't put off by his presence. "Well, Krieg, I've noticed that time isn't exactly something you can kill, no matter how many clocks you burn." She...it was joking too, though whether Omen was joking with him or slightly teasing him wasn't too much of a concern. After all it was better than the violent alternative most others used when he interacted with them.

Joking finished, Omen mentioned an invite it received to the tea shop that was owned by one of the others. Victoriaque if he was interpreting the ballooning gesture from earlier as the same person, and now he was being asked to tag along. An interesting idea considering he had never gone to her café. As he thought about the proposition his thoughts began to wander a bit. He never had tea, would he even like it were just a couple of the thoughts that spun around his mind. In the end he figured he would just go, but it seemed he took too long to make up his mind since his conversation partner had left in the middle of his thoughts. Ditching the space he was currently occupying as he left the inn.

His eyes scanned the sidewalks looking for Omen but the amount of people made it difficult. Switching to his special senses he tracked it's energy hoping the trail would lead his to the tea shop. After a few minutes of slowly walking he found his way to what he believed was the correct place. Moving towards the red door that was left open he peered in side to see the wheelchair-bound other and the café's owner talking to a pink haired girl. Perhaps this was the Bubblegum girl that Omen had mentioned.

Slowly closing the door behind him as he entered he stayed off to the side at first not wanting to interrupt Omen's talking with his presence. As he waited for a chance to enter the conversation with the least rude moment he stared around the shop. There was a lot of red but the decorations felt a little refreshingly different than most shops in this town. As he looked around it seemed the two others had began to show their real selves a bit and decided to jump on the bandwagon. Quickly his face disappeared and his clothing changed to resemble something someone in The Matrix would wear. Once Omen had finished talking and the pink girl began to ask her questions he walked towards the group and sat on the opposite side of the couch the pink haired girl was sitting on.

Despite his lack of facial features he looked at the girl he shared the couch with. Focusing on her he pressed in to her mind so he could send her his thoughts and speak, he broadcasted his what he was saying to the others if they wanted to let him in."I can't speak for all of us but I have no intention to hurt you, unless you ask for it." He kind of wished he could smile to pretend he was joking instead of sounding like a monster. "By the way, if you want you can call me Shepard or some variation of Logan Krieger if you would prefer to use my human name." He extended his hand trying to remain friendly. Shepard ignored her last question and would let one of the other two answer question since it didn't interest him. Right now he wanted to wait for the conversation to pick up so he could dig around her mind while she was distracted. He was very curious to why Silent Hill wanted her and it would prevent his eyes from wandering in to the thoughts of the others that were here.

[Location: Vic's Café]
[Company: Omen, Victoriaque, Llynally]
[Status: Amused, considering doing some mind reading]
[Form: Other]

Defender of Stories

-Moon Fire Liako-

LadyAsami

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

D e r e k┃☬┃L o v e
════════════════════════════

Derek looked over his shoulder at the mayor as he spoke. The man didn't particularly interest him, and he doubted that Amy would want this guy. "I'll continue my life without the worry of drinking a juice where they use arsenic to create that artificial taste you like so much," He replied before turning his head back to the taller mess of a man. The mayor was boring compared to this bumbling dork. Something told Derek that Amy would love this guy as a toy.Perhaps he should bring him home.

He looked over the man, taking a moment to glance at the mayor before looking back to the tall one. "Well you're an obvious mess," Derek spoke bluntly as he looked the man in the eyes. "My sister would be pissed to see you walking around like this on the street, anyways. How about you get cleaned up at my place tonight?" He paused a moment."My big sister is a great cook," Derek suggested crossing his arms. His plain frown twisted into a crooked smile. It was a terrible attempt to be friendly, but it was all he had to work with. His sister was better at this kind of stuff.

☬With: Back with the mayor and Robber
☬Realm: Normal
☬Where: Outside his work
☬Thoughts: Gonna take tall, dark, and dirty home to sis....

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

User Image
tab tab tab tab tab TASTE THE tab LIES, tab LIES, tab LIES
tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇ tab ▇▇
▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
I TASTE THE LIES, LIES, LIES I DRINK THE LIES, LIES, LIES I TASTE THE LIES, LIES, LIES I DRINK THE LIES, LIES, LIES I TASTE THE LIES, LIES, LIES I DRINK THE LIES, LIES, LIES I TASTE THE LIES, LIES, LIESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'M STILL HERE: outside the grocery store IN MY SIGHTS: boojum and the employee VITAL SIGNS: this isn't how people normally meet...

▸▶► [FIGHT]lx WHILE I'Mlx [ALIVE]
tab tab tab I SEE YOU NOW, NO LESS THAN LIGHT
◄◀◂
TAKE IT AWAY I NEVER THOUGHT I'D LET IT GROW THIS CANCER INSIDE THE VILLAIN PLAYS THE VICTIM SO WELL MAKE ME BELIEVE I DRINK THE LIES THIS SUICIDE JUST PUT ME TO SLEEP, FALL OVER MExxxxxxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

For some reason, Kessler was so dazed that he could only imagine Boojum drinking straight arsenic out of the inappropriately child-sized juice box he was sipping. Well, it wasn't exactly some reason; at least half of Kessler's brain was still awake enough to remember that he had downed perhaps more than his fair share of codeine to combat the headache pounding like an obnoxious younger sibling against his skull. And yet it continued to pound. Maybe there was a part of him that didn't want it to stop, a part of him that wanted to make up for the years he hadn't opened up to the knocking.

But he still found himself thinking about the aspirin he had almost managed to purchase. After the near-robbery fiasco, Boojum had purchased it with his apple juice, right? Kessler glanced resentfully at the other and tried to spot where he was carrying it. Of course Kessler wasn't going to try to take it from him as a handout—the tattered scraps that really shouldn't be called pride would ensure that. But maybe he could at least throw some money at Boojum and take the medicine.

"Well you're an obvious mess." The sudden voice made Kessler flinch, and he turned around sharply. After a moment, he realized it was just the dreadlocks-sporting employee actually responding to his awkward sort-of apology. A mess? Kessler wondered dazedly. Does he mean I'm just out of it, or do I actually look sloppy? He realized it was a rhetorical question more or less the moment he asked himself. Kessler was well aware of his own tendency to avoid mirrors like the plague, and as a result, he probably looked like he was lugging around some kind of contagion. He swallowed a bit nervously and tried running a hand through his hair to test it out. His fingers didn't make it far.

"My sister would be pissed to see you walking around like this on the street, anyways. How about you get cleaned up at my place tonight?" The employee paused before adding: "My big sister is a great cook." He crossed his arms, but in a way that was more boredly casual than annoyed, and offered a sort-of smile. Almost reflexively, Kessler felt his nerves tighten at the prospect of going to a stranger's home. But he wasn't afraid for himself: rather, he didn't trust himself to control his hunger in close quarters with someone else.

His mind raced with so many questions he could barely focus on one. What kind of person would invite someone who had almost robbed their workplace to their house? Well, someone who was unfazed by robberies, he reasoned, but still. Why exactly would his sister be angry to see Kessler looking like a mess? Was she a stickler for cleanliness? Then why would she cook for him the way the employee seemed to be offering? It had been a while since Kessler had had a meal with some kind of actual nutritional value, but...

Though his vision was still hazy from his drug-addled daze, Kessler tried to get a closer look at the employee's features. He was rather tall (though still shorter than Kessler himself—unfortunately, Kessler had never personally met a human who was taller than him) and sturdy, and those auburn dreadlocks definitely stood out. Kessler realized that he had seen this guy around town before, and if he really squeezed his brain, he thought he could remember seeing him with a woman, too. Had the man said "big" sister? Kessler thought he remembered the woman being extremely small.

Either way, Kessler had never spoken to the man before now, and he didn't know his name. That meant he and his sister couldn't have been in this town for very long—maybe a few years at most. Having grown up here, Kessler had a good grasp on who had been here for a long time and who were the newcomers.

And as far as he could tell, there were two types of newcomers: those who really liked to learn about the history of a decidedly boring lake town and... well, the other category went without saying. Kessler couldn't really imagine this seemingly terminally bored man being interested in Silent Hill's history, so could he have been called here for other reasons?

There was no way to know for sure unless he got to know him. And though Kessler could feel his skin prickle nervously at the idea of having dinner with someone he didn't know, he had long ago decided that he would take risks if it meant protecting people. For Kessler, things like wounds and abrasions were hardly risky when so many had already been branded into his skin. Conversations, though? Those were chilling.

"I... I guess it wouldn't hurt to clean up a bit," Kessler managed to mumble, though he found it difficult to maintain eye contact with the man. "So, uh... when does your shift end? I guess I could meet you here when you're done with work, or..." For a moment, he considered offering to help around the store until the man's shift ended, but he quickly remembered that he had nearly robbed the place. Odds are the boss wouldn't take too kindly to his presence.

"I'm Kessler," he added quickly and perhaps pointlessly. He figured he should at least share his name before sharing dinner with the guy.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
xxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE IT AWAY I NEVER THOUGHT I'D LET IT GROW THIS CANCER INSIDE THE VILLAIN PLAYS THE VICTIM SO WELL MAKE ME BELIEVE I DRINK THE LIES THIS SUICIDE JUST PUT ME TO SLEEP, FALL OVER ME
[BREAK]lx YOU'RE FALLINGlx [AWAY] ◄◀◂
▸▶► GRAVITY LIES, I SEE IT DIExxxxxxx
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

▸▶► YOURlx GRAVITYlx DIES ◄◀◂
▸▶► ♟ ◄◀◂

Negatrash S e n s e i
aleksa6

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User ImageS å l e m [(B)(o)(n)(e)(s)]
__________________Why does it feel like night today?
_________________Something in here's not right today.
_________________Why am I so uptight today?
_________________Paranoia's all I got left!

Salem was trying desperately to come up with ammunition for a barrage of verbal abuse for whatever idiot had rented the room next to him and started making noise. Due to his current level of frustration, nothing had come to mind. Which was good news for both the person next door as well as Salem upon finding the person in the other room was rather meek; insulting them in this state would have been purely cruel instead of cathartic. She seemed to be nervous about something, and Salem figured it was probably the fact that he knocked on the door rather loudly.

"Can I help you?"

Now Salem felt bad about coming all this way. Was she hiding from someone, with her hood over her face?

"Uh... Hi." Salem rose a hand as if to wave before awkwardly bringing it back down. "Well, I don't mean to intrude, but..."

"Did I disturb you?"

"Y... Yeah." Salem nodded. "Sorry, but... I kinda had a long morning, and a big headache to go with it. I was just wondering if you can keep the noise down for a while?" He tried not to come across as confrontational, which was difficult when you were basically telling people what to do.

I don't know what stressed me first__________________
Or how the pressure was fed_________________
But I know just what it feels like_________________
To have a voice in the back of my head!________________

The Longest Dream Remains

Salem considered giving the Neighbour a Verbal Attack!
Salem changes his mind when he sees his Neighbour is scared.

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
                                      Aoki and Uumba Fiterelli ~*

Aoki kept her eyes down only raising them to meet his as he spoke. She glanced at his hand as he gave an awkward wave. He didn’t seem the outgoing type by the way he hesitated his greeting. That could be a good thing. It meant he was going to try to dive in to the information of her life. He only confirmed it when he apologized for intruding. She kept a meek smile on as he agreed that she had disturbed him. She felt her eyes drop along with a bit of the small smile she had mustered. He went on to explain about his long morning and headache.

The mother nodded gently. “I’m deeply sorry.” She bowing her head some to him. “Here…” She said before leaving the door and bending at the knees and going in to one of her bags. She opened a cooler bag inside a pulled out some kind of root and broke it. She put the bulk of it back and zippered the bags. She walked back to the door and handed the root to him. “It is ginger. If you crush it and put it in to boiling water, it makes a tea for your headache.” She told holding the root out to him. Along the edge of her coat, one could see the tip of her burn scar that started at her wrist. “The tea doesn’t taste good but it will help.” She told him taking her hand back.

Aoki waited for him to acknowledge her gift of apology before she would speak again. “I’m sorry again, Sir. I should not be staying here very long, so I shall be out of your hair soon.” She apologized and assured the man. She didn’t want to be a nuisance let out alone, attract too much attention. She needed the rest and to move on. That would keep her daughter safe. She looked back up at the man as he responded to her, her dark eyes looking right in to his.

Company: Themselves and Salem
      World: Normal
      ((OOC: Aoki's Outfit))
      aleksa6

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

"I’m deeply sorry."

"Naw, you, uh... you couldn't have known." Salem almost literally waved it off, as if that gesture would somehow physically behind them. He was just about to leave, now that they've reached an understanding in a civil (who'd have thunk, what with Salem's previous mood) manner. However, she did stop him to offer him something: A ginger root? Salem wasn't much of a cook at all, so he wasn't sure what he could possibly use this for. Or why the woman behind the door had given him the offering of said root.

" If you crush it and put it in to boiling water, it makes a tea for your headache."

"You don't say?" Salem never heard of this recipe before. Frankly, he wasn't even a tea-drinker (he much preferred coffee), but it was worth a shot. Who knows, being that the headache was induced by stress, maybe ginger root tea would provide the soothing sensation he needed to clear his head. Besides, he didn't bring any aspirins. "The tea doesn’t taste good but it will help."

Well, maybe it wouldn't be soothing, then, but it would probably still provide the promised pain relief. Probably. Still, as skeptical as he was that it would work, he appreciated the gesture. "Thanks, this could be just what I needed." He smiled and nodded in gratitude, reaching out to take the ginger root from the woman. However, his hand hovered over the root without actually grabbing it. Something caught his eye. It was the woman's wrist. A long scar, clearly from a burn, peaked out from within her sleeve. Normally, Salem would dismiss this as any number of things. A cooking accident, spilled coffee (or probably tea, in her case), electric mishap, et cetera. But with the woman's almost secretive nature, Salem couldn't help but wonder if perhaps the cause of the burn was probably something more sinister.

He looked back at the woman's eyes, trying to keep his face from showing that he noticed the scar, before placing his hands on the ginger root and gently taking the peace offering. He considered asking her if she was alright, but perhaps now was not the time. "Hey, listen, if you need anything, I'm in Room 401. If this tea works, I'll owe you a favor, after all." He offered, raising the ginger root to indicate what he was referring to before waving to her and heading back to his room.

Salem accepts the offering.
Salem notices the Burn Scar.
Salem keeps quiet.
Salem offers to return the favor.
Salem goes back to Room 401.

Shadowy Rogue

User Image
                              User Image

運命 >LERO ARMS /// NO. MDCCCLII ________________________________________________________
PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION AGENT

--------------- With
              >>>
              --------------- Mood
              >>> Let the Song be Sung
              --------------- Event
              >>>
              --------------- O.O.C
              >>>

⋙✭ >// As omen would come in, the red door's bell to ring. Victoria to pour another cup of the warm tea. Keeping her smile, " Welcome dear, I wouldn't never expect you to come. Omen. Please, please, come in and have a seat. But, becoming a poet isn't quite my forte sadly. " The succubus would say with a chuckle, placing the third cup onto the hard marble of the counter. Letting Omen continue the story of what is silent hill to Lyn, of what was the people bound to this place by existence like the ghost they are, the people attracted her because of the inner demons they carry within their hearts.

⋙✭ >// " Whether bound here by the desire or sins by this towns troubled history or beings summoned from beyond the veil. We watch over this city as its guardians per say. For this small town is unique of where both reality and dreams can mix, become real, and grant you with death or the key to your salvation. Whether we choose to guide you, or be tricksters to lead your demise. Adding to what omen had said, following her sentence about of what the town's function is in this massive universe of ours. Taking a light sip from the warm cup of tea. Setting the cup down on the bar counter top, her eyes to look at Lyn with a reassuring look. " You have your warnings, have seen us in the other world, so I advice to keep your head high. Ether find your path in this town, or leave forever resisting the urge to return. "

" Or Simply Die. "

Saying that sentence with a stern, smiling face. Victoria would just wink at bumble gum with a questionable wink.

" Please call me Victoria, or Juu. The Gun. A old name from the Past. "
                                                              ⋙✭ >// " Now Why Would I kill a young lass like you? I only target the opposite sex, indulge in sexual favors, and make them my little slaves. More or less, I am a seductress. But women in general aren't on my list little girl. " Only then the girl seemed to star to hallucinate to the point of seeing them in their true forms. The pour thing, Victoria would sigh because omen just had to come in before she could clam the lass down. Preparing a tray of warm tea for the young lass, setting it down on a coffee table before the couch. The red door would open again, Logan the faceless to come in. Oh, how busy the cafe had gotten.

⋙✭ >// " Ah, welcome. Please sit and relax my dear. " Watching as the other would sit next to Lyn. Maybe to read her mind, oh the fun that would happen next. " I think you might be a little stressed my dear, unless you can trigger it. I don't feel so, Only the locked blue door can trigger such a event, or one of us triggers it, or during the fog.

⋙✭ >//

⋙✭>//

Servant of Insanity

Defender of Stories

LadyAsami

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image

▏▏▏▎▎▍▍OOJUM │ d │ e │ n │ i │ l │ l │xx │ f │ e │ r │ r │ u │ m │ o │ r │ i │ s │
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━━━━━━━━┛
]WHERE: In front of the MallWITH: KesslerDOING: Socializing
I MUST HAVE DREAMED A THOUSAND DREAMS
xxxxxxxxxxBEEN HAUNTED BY A MILLION SCREAMS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT I CAN HEAR THE MARCHING FEET
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEY'RE MOVING INTO THE STREET
DID YOU READ THE NEWS TODAY?
THEY SAY THE DANGER HAS GONE AWAYxxxxxx
BUT I CAN SEE THE FIRE'S STILL ALIGHT xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THEY'RE BURNING INTO THE NIGHTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'll continue my life without the worry of drinking a juice where they use arsenic to create that artificial taste you like so much"

Ah, a connoisseur of fruit juices, it seems. An unpleasant one at that. Denill mentally took note of his distaste for the apple juice. If he was ever in a spot where he needed to torture and kill Derek, perhaps he can drown him in a tub of it, arsenic and all. The irony would be even more delicious than the juice, itself. Derek had turned his attention away from Denill and focused on Kessler instead. Not all that surprising, Derek had invited the tall man over to his home. “My sister would be pissed to see you walking around like this on the street, anyways. How about you get cleaned up at my place tonight?

Denill stifled a guffaw. No, that wasn’t suspicious at all. Inviting a bum-looking individual who just seconds ago brandished a gun at your place of work is completely normal behaviour. It only gave Denill more fuel to suspect Derek of being the individual behind the recent disappearances in town, as if the disappearances beginning upon his arrival wasn’t enough.

My big sister is a great cook.

That must be how they dispose of the bodies, Denill thought. Oh, how he would love to see them try to stick a fork in Kessler. Not because he wanted to see Kessler hurt, he didn’t care about that. Rather, he’d love to see the look on Derek's face as he comes come face to face with one of Silent Hill’s guardians. Assuming they were the killers, or cannibals, or whatever. He took it upon himself to think for a moment that, if that was the case, why didn’t the town haunt them, as well. But, he needed to be elsewhere. He figured he might as well get out of their hair, seeing as he was unwanted. By the time Derek had turned around, he would no longer be able to see the mayor. Kessler, on the other hand, would see and hear the chains on Boojum slinking away into an alley.

THERE'S TOO MANY MEN, TOO MANY PEOPLE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKING TOO MANY PROBLEMS, AND
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S NOT MUCH LOVE TO GO AROUND
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS A LAND OF CONFUSION?
THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN
AND THESE ARE THE HANDS WE'RE GIVENxxxxxx
USE THEM AND LET'S START TRYING xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TO MAKE IT A PLACE WORTH LIVING INxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tortured Life, Dreary Reality
╔══════════════╗
Denill leaves.
╚══════════════╝

STAND UP AND LET'S START SHOWING
JUST WHERE OUR LIVES ARE GOING TO
━━━━ ☪ ━━━━

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Aoki smiled when he waved away the disturbance. It was very kind of him. She appreciated how he accepted her gift. It was awesome that she could teach him something new. She used the tea many times when her head hurt from headaches or other reasons. It was great when she was pregnant and couldn’t take aspirins. She was glad that he liked the apology offering. He then offered her a favor in the future as well. She smiled with a small nod. “I’ll keep that in mind, Sir.” She called him sit since they haven’t introduced themselves yet. It was a situation not so much a conversation. She gave a small wave as he crossed to his room. She closed her door softly and went back to the closet, where the little one was peeking out. “Come here, Baba. It’s okay.” She told the child who came out and ran over to her.

Uumba hugged around the neck of her mother, pushing the hood down of the mother’s head. Her mother lifted her up off the ground holding her to her side. The moved some hair out of Uumba’s eyes and around the scar on the child’s face. “Let’s go get some food.” The mother and child rubbed their noses and giggled a bit. She set the child down and told her to go wash her hands and face. The little one went to the bathroom and pulled over a linen box over. The little one climbed up and turned on the water as he mother took off the heavier jacket, leaving the white sweater on. The daughter turned on the water and started washing her hands. When she looked up, she saw her mother in the reflection. The mirror looked like it shook and a scary face jumped at her within the reflection.

Uumba screamed and ran to her mother. The child hooked around her mother, clinging to her mother's legs. “What’s the matter Baba?” She asked the child. Uumba, now sobbing softly, pointed at the mirror. “Stay here” Aoki told her. Aoki walked slowly towards the bathroom. She looked all around the room before looking at the mirror. She saw nothing but her reflection. She assumed it was her child still going through the trauma that her ex caused her. “Come here, Baba” The mother held her arms out to her child. She grabbed her up and rubbed her back. The child sobbed in to her shoulder. She held her as she went in a bag to grab about forty dollars out. She tucked it in her pocket. Holding her child to her, she grabbed the key and left her room. She locked the door, tucking the keys in her pocket with her free hand.

Aoki made her way past the nice man’s room and to the stairs. She went down the four flights and out to the lobby. She sent a smile to the woman behind the desk and went over. “Do you know where the nearest diner or restaurant is?” The woman gave her directions to the nearby cafe. She thanked her and pulled the child’s hood over her head. Doing the same to her hood, she walked out the doors and on the sidewalk. She needed to walk to the cafe, since she had no car of her own. As she walked, she whispered a lullaby and rubbed the back of her child. Getting to the cafe, a man leaving held the door for them. She nodded her thanks and made her way to a free booth near the back. She sat down then turned her legs underneath, so Uumba now sat on her lap.

“Can I just get a coffee and a strawberry milk for now?” She asked the waitress politely. Aoki gently rocked her child and whispered the lullaby to try and calm the scared child down. She thanked the woman again when she brought the drinks over. She asked what they wanted to eat and Aoki asked her to give them a little bit first. The understanding waitress agreed and left them alone for now.

Company: Themselves and Salem >> Themselves
      World: Normal >> Blunk of Nightmare >> Normal
      aleksa6

Dangerous Friend

User Image

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅ llynalyxx lillixx kaikanx │ i │xx │ w │ i │ l │ l │xx│ o │ v │ e │ r │ c │ o │ m │ e │
on an adventure: Vic's Cafe ┅ a new friend: Victoria, Omen, and Logan ┅ on my mind: Oh...

Victoriaque went on explaining that they were like the guardians on the town, whether they choose to guide or to trick those like Llynally was up to them personally. "Ether find your path in this town, or leave forever resisting the urge to return.....Or Simply Die." Llynally gulped unconsciously at what the succubus said.

"I can't speak for all of us but I have no intention to hurt you, unless you ask for it." A male voice.

Llynally's attention was redirected to another person, well an 'Other'. A figure in dark clothing and hair that fell about a face that had no features what so ever. She held her breath because of the surprise. Unlike the other two, this one really did look like a monster (at least his face was odd enough to be thought of as scary). What confused her most was how he was able to speak to her with no mouth, that was until she realized she had heard his voice from inside of her rather than through her ears. "By the way, if you want you can call me Shepard or some variation of Logan Krieger if you would prefer to use my human name." He introduced himself. Everyone was introducing themselves, and in such a non-hostile way too. Llynally blinked dumbfounded.

She looked over to the woman who was not a woman, in the wheelchair, Omen, and then to Victoria, and then back to Shepard, or Logan. Llynally slowly began to calm down, her heart steadied its pace, and then she slowly sat back down. The monstrous side of them began to shift slowly back to their human appearances for Llynally. Victoria had no wings, no. Omen had no horns, nope. Llynally looked over to Shepard, and blinked at how different he was now. He had eyes, they were a nice blue hue, and his hair was a normal blonde shade! She was definitely most surprised by his appearance because it was so different from the one she had just seen. 'This must be...the normal world again...I see. I somehow came back as soon as I calmed down...Well, just this time though. She remembered how she escaped the last one by being anything but calm. Was it because she realized something during that last time? Did it have to do with her past? Her parent's death?

Llynally took a deep breath, and then nodded softly. "I-I am sorry if I have offended any of you. It does not look like any of you mean me any...harm."

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅┅┅ ┉┉ ⋯⋯

Servant of Insanity

Defender of Stories

-moon fire liako-

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

The tea had worked wonders for Salem’s headache, although it also did a number on his stomach. Partly because it didn’t taste very good, partly because there was something about it that made him very hungry. Long story short, he needed to go somewhere to grab a snack, and he wasn’t in the mood to go to the diner again. Not after running into the pink-haired vomit factory which ruined his clean shirt and most of his day. Maybe somewhere else would do. He stepped out of his room and locked the door, walking out of the inn and headed out to town.

As he walked down the streets, a wave of drowsiness swept over him. Perhaps the headache-relief effects of the tea were a mite stronger than he anticipated. He felt rather relaxed, which in Salem’s case wasn’t actually a good thing. The last thing he needed to do was go to sleep. Still, he found his eyelids getting heavy. He took a good look his surroundings. It had been a clear afternoon. A crystal blue sky with only a touch of clouds to show how far they went, none of them obfuscating the sun, whose rays had rendered the trees a distinct shade of green that could only be described as decidedly green. But for a split second after he blinked, that was all gone. There was no sky to speak of, and the trees had been replaced by inexplicable metal rod formations that tried to unsuccessfully take over its place. The walls on every building were padded, blood running down them as if living beings were recently flung into them at high speeds. Then, after Salem blinked again in surprise, it was all gone. “HAAA!” He gasped audibly, although much to his fortune, nobody was around to hear him. Whatever relaxed sensation he had prior was immediately replaced the all-too-familiar stress that had been haunting him for so long.

It wasn’t long before he found himself in front of some sort of teahouse. Funny that he should end up here after already drinking tea, but maybe they had something he could snack on as well. Setting foot inside, he tried his luck. “Hello?

Salem went to the Teahouse.

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The waitress came back with their drinks and set them in front of Aoki. Aoki thanked her then decided to start her order. “I’ll have the Bacon and Bleu salad and She’ll have chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.” She told the kind waitress. As the waitress wrote it down, she asked what the little girl’s name was. “This is Uumba. She’s a little upset at the moment but I’m Aoki.” She extended her hand, after adjusting the child’s weight to the opposite arm. The waitress shook the woman’s hand and said her name was Michelle. “Nice to meet you, miss Michelle.” Aoki said and Uumba peeked out from her mother’s hold at the woman. The woman waved and Uumba shied away a bit. “I’ll be right back with your food” She said before leaving the broken family to themselves. There was a group across the way that was discussing but the tones were too far away and hushed for her to hear the conversation.

Aoki turned the child towards the table. “Look what mommy got you.” She pulled the strawberry milk towards the child on her lap. As the child fussed with the straw, Aoki looked up at a darkened spot on the corner wall near the bathrooms. She furrowed her brow but then her mother instincts kicked. She caught the glass before it nearly tipped on the child. Uumba started to make bubbles in the milk and giggling. The mother took a sip of the hot coffee black, setting out of the child’s reach. The child did it a few more times before the bubbles went up over the lip of the glass. It caused a puddle to run across the table. “Baba…” Her young mother sighed. She put the child on the booth seat and reached to the middle of the table for the napkins. She started cleaning the puddle as quickly as she could. “Baba, you’re supposed to drink your milk not wear it.” Aoki said softly to the child.

Aoki just got all the wet napkins out of the way, when the door opened. She looked up with a jolt but it wasn’t the one she feared. She took another sip of her coffee. She hadn’t slept in twenty hours because of travel and it was starting to wear on her. After their food, maybe she’ll try to sleep back at the inn. The friendly waitress came back over with one of the children’s coloring activity booklets. “Hey, Uumba…” The waitress at the mother for confirmation it was said right. “…Do you like crayons?” She set the red and green crayons in front of the child. Uumba took the green one and nodded. The waitress flattened out the booklet and gave it to the child. “It has the history of this town on it.” The waitress continued in a softened voice. “Thank you” Uumba said before she was lost in Crayola Land.

Aoki nodded and gave a smile to the waitress, mouthing a thank you to the woman. As the waitress walked away, Aoki could swear the darkened spot on the wall grow down it some. She shook her head took a sip of the coffee. “Stop kicking the table, mommy” Uumba said as the milk shook only briefly. “I wasn’t, Baba” She said softly playing with one of the child’s pigtails. She looked around the place a bit as her child colored and they waited for food. Her dark brown almost black eyes found the group again. She wasn’t able to hear their words but there was something very unsettling about them. A sip of her coffee, she realized she was staring when one turned to make eye contact with her. She looked down immediately and watched the child color. The child’s bangs and one of her pigtails covered the burn side of her face. Aoki pushed some of the child's locks from her face as the door chime went off again. Instincts acted as she felt a jolt and looked up at the door. There was a familiar face. The neighbor they disturbed earlier. It was a relief compared to the familiar person she thought it may be.

Company: Themselves
      World: Normal >> Blink of Nightmare >> Normal
      LadyAsami
      aleksa6
      -Moon Fire Liako-

Dangerous Friend

User Image

on an adventure: lobby ┅ a new friend: Alone ┅ on my mind: Where to Eat

Llynally could never get used to the random shifting from the regular world to the 'otherworld'. She had bags and a slight darkness under her eyes as she sat up in her bed. What the 'Others' said about not being able to leave was apparently true. Llynally had tried to leave a few times, but something always stopped her from succeeding. First the bus broke down, she missed it when it was fixed, and when she tried to call out of town for a driver every line was busy. Llynally even tried leaving town by foot, but again, she would find herself walking back to town. Running away from monsters for the past two weeks, Llynally's legs were sore. She pulled off the sheets from her lap with a sigh. All the rooms were either reserved or occupied, and so she was stuck staying in her current 'haunted' room. She did, however, get used to it a little bit. Llynally didn't like staying in there for too long by herself though, because when things shifted she was usually always stuck in that room with monsters breaking in. It felt suffocating. She headed for a quick shower.

Drying off in front of the mirror, she finally noticed the handkerchief hanging behind her on the towel rack. Llynally turned around and grabbed it. That's right, not all of the 'Others' are bad. Kessler had been the one to help her when that woman with the claws tried to kill her. He even gave her his handkerchief to use when she had a bloody nose. If he was trying to hurt her, he could have done so then. She felt bad. It had been two weeks already, and she had not apologized to him. She had looked at him like he was some....monster.

After getting dressed and tucking the handkerchief into her pocket, Llynally headed out for breakfast. She had no memory of how she ever got to Victoriaque's cafe a few weeks ago, but every time she went to the diner the host would give her a weird smile. She didn't understand why it looked like he was teasing her. Perhaps she should really consider eating elsewhere for breakfast, but the diner was just so close. Llynally sat on the couch in the lobby and sighed.

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅┅┅ ┉┉ ⋯⋯

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The mother and child have been in the town for two weeks and have barely talked to anyone outside of her one neighbor and the café waitresses. It was early morning when she got up. Uumba wasn’t even awake yet. She was still cuddled up with her Kuma bear from a night of nightmares. Aoki quietly snuck around the room to get dressed and throw a nice sweater on. She did not have much packed so already her clothes began to repeat themselves. She grabbed up a bag that was all dirty clothes and a five from another bag. She locked Uumba in the room and made her way down to the laundry. She stopped at the lobby to ask for quarters. While she was there, she also asked if they were looking for help and if they knew of a good daycare. She was told that the school had a full day daycare in the younger section of the school.

The man at the desk also gave her an application to fill out for the job. She thanked him, took the change and made her way to the laundry room. She started the washing process of the load before heading back up to see if Uumba was awake. She just woke up to the door opening. Aoki shut the door behind her and went over to her daughter. Uumba yawned and rubbed her eyes. “Are you ready for breakfast, Baba?” Aoki asked her daughter that nodded tiredly. “Let’s go wash up first.” She said. Aoki stood up and went to the bathroom and started to run the water for the girl’s bath. She felt the water until it was the right temperature then let it fill. She went back to the sleepy child. “Come on, sleepy” She told the child as she scooped her in her arms.

In the bathroom, she helped the child get undressed. Though was a small debate about whether or not the bear should go swimming, the child made it in the water. Her mother helped bathe her getting wet in the process. After a series of bubble beards, the child was finally washed and out of the tub. Her mother dressed her in a pale blue dress with navy leggings, navy sweater and a pair of pale blue shoes. The littler girl sat on her mother’s lap as her hair was brushed up in to little pigtails. Her bangs were left on her face to cover the most of the scars. The mother grabbed her purse and the application back off the bed before they left their room. The little girl had a small bag with her like a backpack with her bear hanging out of it.

The mother and child made it down to laundry room first to switch the load to the dryer, before heading up to the free continental breakfast in the lobby. They took some of the food in a bag to go and ate some on the way out. The mother had a piece of toast in her mouth and a child holding her hand. “Where are we going, mommy?” The little one asked as she hopped over the cracks in the sidewalk. “I taking you to go meet some new kids and play all day.” She told the child though there was worry in her voice. The two walked the whole length to the school. Where the mother asked for the forms and filled out the forms for Uumba to go to the daycare. It took 6-7 hugs before either one let each other leave. After Uumba was safely in the classroom, Aoki asked for an application from the woman that gave her the forms.

Aoki felt so nervous leaving her little one there. She even felt a shaking in her hand. She needed to find a job, their money was dwindling as it was staying at the inn. She made her way down the street stopping in every building. She came out with more and more papers. She had to start stashing them in her purse. She was almost to the restaurant when she heard her stomach grumble. She had given all her breakfast food to Uumba in the bag for snack later. She only ate a few pieces of fruit and a piece of toast. The restaurant was next on her list to apply to so maybe she would get something to eat while she was there. She entered and was asked how many before she closed the door. “umm..one” She said with a hesitation. She was given a table for two and asked what she wanted to drink she asked for coffee. When the waiter went to turn, she touched his wrist and asked if she could also get an application. He made a weird face then nodded softly before heading to the back to ask where they kept them. Once he gave her the coffee, she asked him to get her a hot turkey sandwich with stuffing. She was really hungry. As she drank the coffee, she began on the other applications at her table.

Location: Inn (Room 402) >> Uumba (Daycare) Aoki (restaurant)
      Company: Themselves
      World: Normal
      Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items