But had no use
I was too weak to give in
Too strong to lose

Quirky Teenager
Gamer Otaku
Curvy Bombshell
Oblivious Townsfolk

Matilda Flynn

Honestly? The good citizens of Silent Hill were used to seeing Matilda wipe out like this and inadvertently expose herself. The local school was seriously thinking of using her as a case study in the physics of falling in such violently clothes-sundering manners. The church was discussing doing clothing drives for her, considering how fast she ate through them, but it was rather hard to find clothes in sizes that fit her unique figure. The men at the bars often had betting pools going on where she'd wind up nearly-naked, or at least exposed, next, and in what way. So far, the top record holder was Muhammed Ranjeet, a bagger from the grocery story, who somehow predicted that Mattie would end up stark naked at the grocery store check-out at 2pm, having somehow walked out of her own house and to the store, forgetting to wear any clothes whatsoever. He ended up with a pot of four hundred dollars. Some joked that the mayor of Silent Hill should declare the poor girl a walking disaster zone, but so far, property damage caused by her clumsiness and forgetfulness was minimal, with nearly all damage happening to her garments, so there wasn't much point in that, even as a joke.

So, honestly? Salem was new in town, so he likely didn't know this was a very common occurrence, with the only variations being where it happened, in what way, and exactly how damaged the girl's clothes became. Currently, the crowd of oblivious townsfolk were only staring and whispering with each other to figure out who's turn it was to help the teenager of poor coordination, essentially amounting to a mix of 'I did it that other time' and 'oh, don't all jump at once.' Rather, they were staring as Salem helped Matilda up because, well, they were honestly wondering if they should tell Salem, as an out-of-towner, that Mattie's clumsiness was almost a form of street performance, and so he really didn't need to be this uncomfortable about it. Really, the sight of Matilda's naked breasts were like the village bicycle. Everyone's had a ride. Or, in this case, sight.

As the eighteen year old was pulled to her feet, she squinted her eyes, not recognizing the voice of the man helping her. When you were face blind like Mattie, you tended to find other means of recognizing people you knew, like hairstyle, hair color, and voice. Without her glasses, things were a little blurry, but she was blissfully unaware of her own exposure. With the stinging pain coursing through her body, it canceled out any chill she might feel from the late winter, early spring breeze on her skin.

"Oh, hiya, there! You must be new in town! I'm Mattie Flynn! Nice to meet ya!" she greeted Salem, looking up to see his face as only a mildly blurry visage, a sweet smile on her own face even as the blood ran down from her nose over her lips and teeth. More proof this happened a lot... She was carrying on a perfectly normal conversation despite having just taken a nasty face plant. "I appreciate the help, but I'm fine, really! Just need to find my glasses, gather my things, and check on my bike, then I'll be on my way!"

Such blind optimism in her voice... She likely didn't realize her nose was bleeding pretty bad, dripping and trickling down along the curves of her protruding breasts. Her skirt was at her feet from having been pulled up, so she likely wouldn't trip on it... But then again, she was a klutz of such an enormous level, she could trip on air while floating.

Location: Silent HIll - Streets - Just in front of Toluca Inn
Company: Salem Bones
Mood: Chipper
Thinking: "Stings..."
Wearing: Tattered pink sweater; Left black stocking; no underwear (forgotten)

My heart is under arrest again
But I break loose
My head is giving me life or death
But I can't choose
I swear I'll never give in
I refuse

Inventory

Purse Contents: [Smartphone] [Wallet] [Keyring] [Inhaler] [Tampon (x3)] [Notepad] [Pen (x2)] [Condom] [Nintendo 3DS] [Cheesecake Calorie Mate] [Beef Jerky] [Trail Mix] [Energy Drink] [Protein Shake] [Health Drink] [Bottled Water] [Water Flavoring Packets (~)] [Energy Gel] [Power Bar] [Candy Bar] [Hard Candy] [Bubblegum] [Strawberry Pocky]
On Ground: [Purse]
Salem's Hand: ["The Other Side of Darkness" by Salem Bones]

Combat Stats

Injuries: Bloody nose; hair tussled; surprisingly unharmed otherwise
Clothing Damage: Sweater torn in front leaving only a few scraps saving her decency; glasses held by Salem, vision heavily impaired without them;
Stamina: 72%
Fatigue: 17%
Calories: 38%

aleksa6

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User ImageS å l e m [(B)(o)(n)(e)(s)]
__________________Why does it feel like night today?
_________________Something in here's not right today.
_________________Why am I so uptight today?
_________________Paranoia's all I got left!

"Oh, hiya, there!"

Bleed!

The woman before him replied with a happy-go-lucky smile as if all was right with the world, but Salem could only stare completely dumbstruck with wide eyes as he watched blood spill down her nose like it was a faucet. Did she not feel pain? How does that not hurt? "H... Huh... Hi?"

"You must be new in town! I'm Mattie Flynn! Nice to meet ya!""

"Y... yeah, it's... a pleasure, I-I guess..." Salem had once again been staring at Mattie's chest. Not due to listening to his hormones this time, but because he couldn't take his eyes off the blood from her nose streaming down and around them. There weren't many things that could shut down arousal when staring at a woman's chest, but blood and guts would do the trick quite nicely, and there was no shortage of the former here. "Listen, that's beside the point, we-"

"I appreciate the help, but I'm fine, really! Just need to find my glasses, gather my things, and check on my bike, then I'll be on my way!" The girl seemed to be adamant that she was alright. The blood completely drenching her lower face and upper bosoms says otherwise. That, and the fact that she was still almost totally naked (and, much to his surprise, seemingly completely unaware of that), was enough to convince Salem that she was in denial. He pinned the glasses on the collar of his shirt and tucked Mattie's book under his arm, then placed his hands on her shoulders and began to lead her through the streets towards the hotel. "Ohhhh, no. You're not going around using nothing but your own blood to cover your naughty bits." He sounded agitated, but between his face still hurting from the book in his face, the hundreds of people staring at them, the girl bleeding gallons from her nose, and her being almost completely naked, Salem had no idea what he should be feeling. Pain? Humiliation? Horror? ... Allure? Is there a combination of all four? "Let's just g-get you to the inn. I'm sure they have a first aid kit. Maybe some clothes. I can lend you mine if they don't." He recalled that he was still holding onto the girl's glasses. It must be difficult to walk without them, especially when adding the dizziness from hitting her head into the mix. "Oh, right, here." He let go of the girl's shoulders, pulling out the glasses from his collar and carefully sliding them over her eyes. "There. Can you see? Can you stand?"

I don't know what stressed me first__________________
Or how the pressure was fed_________________
But I know just what it feels like_________________
To have a voice in the back of my head!________________

The Longest Dream Remains

Salem is totally shocked at everything that is going on.
Salem tries to lead Matilda indoors.
Salem gives back Matilda her glasses.

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

User Image

►► ▶▶ ▸▸ E S S L E R │ h │ e │ m │ o │xx│ s │ i │ n │ e │xx │ s │ p │ i │ r │ i │ t │ u │
it's my four-letter word ━━━━━━━━┛
i'm still here: behind the inn ▰ in my sights: a black-haired visitor and the chronically-naked girl ▰ vital signs: waiting it out
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ▸▶► ♟ ◄◀◂ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AND I will stay up through the night
xxxxYEAH, let's be clear, won't close my eyes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I know that I can survive—I'll
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWALK through fire to save my life.

& & you did not xBREAK 「M E」▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
...i'm still fighting forx「P E A C E」xxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Rest in peace: yeah, right. In Silent Hill, souls never rested, and peace was a commodity reserved for the lucky. Kessler, of course, had never had the privilege of meeting the fabled Lady Luck in person, but he was amassing a rather impressive collection of monkeys clinging to his back.

And they weren't alone. When he had first felt the pair of heavy wings burst through the skin of his back, he had seemed to feel every molecule in the air bumping up against the new nerve endings bared to Silent Hill's foggy atmosphere. But you didn't notice your own toes unless you specifically focused on them, and over time, he had become desensitized to his wings in the same manner. He barely noticed the weight anymore, and there was plenty of weight on his back.

Of course, he only felt them now because of where he stood. Even in its eldritch current form, the cemetery was familiar to him. If he were the talkative type, he may have greeted the fog that casually leaned up on his shoulder and blew vapor into his face. He may have discussed something boring like the upcoming church bake sale or the blood drive with the matted beds of flowers coiled protectively over the tombstones. But Kessler wouldn't mince words on those ghosts. There was only one.

"This is for you," he murmured in a low, soft tone, kneeling to get closer to the tombstone he was perched in front of. The tangled beds of leather flowers blocked his view of the inscribed name, and on another day, he may have shoved them out of the way just to get a glimpse of the familiar letters. But not today.

Kessler reached into the pocket of his weathered brown jacket and pulled out a can of soda. It was what people now would call a "vintage" can, hard to find anymore, but there were still a few areas of the town that seemed to be mummified in a long-gone era while the rest of the town grew and moved on around it.

He placed the can atop the tombstone and stared hollowly at it for a moment. His brain was rotted meat, his mind a den of flies buzzing with words he had long ago lost the chance to say. I made a mistake. I should have tried harder. I'm sorry.

"Sorry if it's flat," he said.

Kessler rose to his feet and began walking away, forcing himself not to look over his shoulder. The church looming over the cemetery, spiraling jaggedly into the foggy sky, seemed to emit an eerie light. He didn't need to go inside—at least, not now. He could already clearly discern all of the dirt and grit under his fingernails and in the folds of his brain. He didn't need that holy light to make it clearer.

As he passed through the gate of the cemetery, the world seemed to shift around him. The fog evaporated into beams of sunny rays poking through leafless (but soon-to-be-flowering) trees, and the distant whine of sirens was replaced by the honking calls of geese returning home from the fabled "south." The sudden contrast was enough to give Kessler whiplash, even after 563-or-so days (he knew the exact number, of course, but he didn't need to remind himself). Strangely, he noticed his wings more when they weren't poking out of his back, as they now retreated into his shoulder blades. In the normal town, nobody would be able to see the holes they left in his jacket.

Kessler breathed in the cold-ish, damp air, but he wasn't trying to ingest the scent of early spring—he rarely allowed himself something as sane as pleasure—rather, he was trying to catch a whiff of fear. Wherever there was fear, Kessler went, and he went fast. If the town had its way, he would quickly dispatch both himself and the fearful human into the otherworld, but he had other things in mind. Kessler was more inclined to hunt fear—and the creatures that inspired it.

Walking south on the church road towards the inn, Kessler thought he smelled a whiff of... maybe not fear, exactly, but apprehension. He tensed. A common reaction when someone still in the denial stage encountered their first hint of the otherworld. Reaching into his pocket that hadn't contained the soda, Kessler closed his hands around his handgun and hurried towards the inn, circling around the back so nobody would see him approach.

The apprehension was nearly overpowering. Pressing up against the back of the inn, Kessler turned his head to peer around the corner, ready to strike down whichever other happened to be attempting to torment another unfortunate soul—

He turned back around and gave a quiet, exasperated sigh, running his free hand down his face.

Again? Is her body rejecting linen like it's a prosthetic limb or something? Kessler admittedly felt a bit uncomfortable being as familiar as he was with the glasses-wearing girl's... wardrobe malfunctions. In fact, he didn't even know her name. But acting as a quiet guardian of sorts, keeping an eye on the town's inhabitants from a distance, he had at least come to recognize most of the people who lived here, and it was certainly hard not to recognize a girl who seemed pathologically incapable of keeping her clothes on.

She didn't seem particularly uncomfortable, although she was bleeding. In fact, with another short sniff, Kessler discovered that the apprehension wasn't even coming from her. Rather, it emanated from a dark-haired man standing in front of the inn with her. Kessler didn't recognize him, so he figured he must be a visitor staying at the inn. The man was jerking around in a way that seemed stilted and uncomfortable, obviously due to the undressed girl in front of him.

Kessler debated giving them a hand for a moment, but he decided it was best to wait and see if they were all right. From his hiding spot behind the inn, he could smell that the man was not an other—and by simple virtue of that, he already trusted him more than he trusted himself.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

WELL I've got thick skin and an elastic heart
BUT your blade— it might be too sharpxxxxxxxx
I'M like a rubber band until you pull too xxxxxxxxxxxx
HARD—I may snap, and I move fastxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ & & you won't see me xFALL 「A P A R T」
xxxxxxxx...'cause i've gotx「A N」

▸▶► E L A S T I C H E A R T ◄◀◂llllll
▸▶► ♟ ◄◀◂

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
I needed somewhere to hang my head
Without your noose
You gave me something that I didn't have
But had no use
Too strong to lose

Quirky Teenager
Gamer Otaku
Curvy Bombshell
Oblivious Townsfolk

Matilda Flynn

The girl quirked her head to the side like a kitten might when confronted with something it hadn't seen before. "Blood? Naughty bits?"

She reached up, feeling for her nose and drawing back a red finger that she could see even with her vision impaired.

"Oh, sh*t! Not another bloody nose!"

Whoa! She'd been so polite so far... Yet that was probably one of the top three dirtiest cusses in the English language, just under the aptly named F- and C-bombs.

As Salem placed her glasses on her nose, a blush spread across her face. She'd... never really had anyone do that for her before. Err... Place her glasses back on for her, that is. It was an... oddly tender gesture.

With her vision cleared, she finally got a good look at Salem, her mouth opening wide. Slightly messy, unkempt hair... Why, just a five-o'-clock shadow, and he might be just her type, appearance-wise: Scruffy!

Yes, as odd as it sounded, Matilda had a thing for scruffy guys. Lazily kept facial hair, unkempt hair in need of a good brushing and overdue for a haircut; She liked 'em tall, dark, and scruffy.

Now, course of action. Looking down at herself, she could see she was, indeed, wearing only a left stocking and a sweater that was in complete tatters on the only part it really needed to cover: her front.

With all three of her naughty bits exposed, and mooning a growing crowd of townsfolk at that, Mattie did the logical thing and crossed her arms under her breasts.

Errr... what?

Yes, she wasn't covering anything. They were under them. Giving them lift, actually.

Let us take a look into the mind of Matilda Flynn for a moment, shall we?

ANIME MANGA FOOD BICYCLES VIDEO GAMES SCRUFFY GUYS FRIENDS FAMILY HUGS STREAKING CATS LANTERNS VENDING MACHINES GEORGE WASHINGTON'S LEFT SHOE ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S RIGHT KNEE

Whoa! Okay, let's not do that again. The mind of someone with ADHD is a dangerous place to explore.

Mattie's logic was that... She was about to make a mad dash with Salem for the inn, right? So, it really didn't matter, since everyone had seen everything already. Rather, if she was going to run, she needed to give herself support. Otherwise, she'd be bouncing all over the place.

"Err... Th-Thank you..." she stammered, a blush on her face as she gazed at the out-of-towner's chest. She... wasn't very good at eye contact. "Um... Believe it or not, this... happens a lot. The nosebleeds and my tripping like that. I really just need some toilet paper to stop the bleeding, and maybe somewhere I can clean up... What was your name?"

She couldn't exactly call him 'Mr. Baggy-Eyed McAlmost-Scruffy,' but she was prepared to do so.

Luckily the innkeeper, and most of the employees, were friends of hers. It payed to network. And that was easier to do in a small town like this.

Location: Silent HIll - Streets - Just in front of Toluca Inn
Company: Salem Bones
Mood: Shy
Thinking: "He's nice... I think I found a friend!"
Wearing: Glasses; Tattered pink sweater; Left black stocking; no underwear (forgotten)

But I break loose
But I can't choose
I refuse

Inventory

Purse Contents: [Smartphone] [Wallet] [Keyring] [Inhaler] [Tampon (x3)] [Notepad] [Pen (x2)] [Condom] [Nintendo 3DS] [Cheesecake Calorie Mate] [Beef Jerky] [Trail Mix] [Energy Drink] [Protein Shake] [Health Drink] [Bottled Water] [Water Flavoring Packets (~)] [Energy Gel] [Power Bar] [Candy Bar] [Hard Candy] [Bubblegum] [Strawberry Pocky]
On Ground: [Purse]
Salem's Hand: ["The Other Side of Darkness" by Salem Bones]

Combat Stats

Injuries: Bloody nose; hair tussled; surprisingly unharmed otherwise
Clothing Damage: Sweater torn in front leaving only a few scraps saving her decency; everything else in the street except her left stocking.
Stamina: 73%
Fatigue: 17%
Calories: 37%

aleksa6

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

"Oh, sh*t! Not another bloody nose!" Cried out Mattie as she saw the blood from her nose sticking to her index finger.

"..." Salem tried to open his mouth to speak, but he soon found himself at a loss for words. It was difficult to tell if Mattie was really this oblivious to the current situation or if this is some town-wide "hazing," a joke that everybody in town was in on except for him. Could the bleeding nose be the first thing she noticed when compared to the fact that she was completely exposed to the public? "That's..." Salem tried so speak again, but once again, no words formed. Funny, usually Salem had a lot to say about others, but decided to keep it to himself out of sheer manners. But there was no words on Earth that could be used to describe Mattie.

Mattie's face grew red as Salem put her glasses back onto her face, though it was difficult to tell if that was just blood rushing through her sinuses or if she was blushing. Did she finally understand the situation? Too bad they couldn't at least wind down indoors somewhere before she finally caught wind of everything. But then she crossed her hands under her breasts and lifted them nonchalantly, the jiggling motion of them locking in place at a higher elevation causing Salem to once again break eye-contact with the nearly au naturale girl and look right back down to them. Even the blood didn't seem to suppress his urge to squeeze them. "Gnnk!" Salem clasped his mouth shut with a free hand as if to avoid saying something stupid, like "big," or "bouncy," as one would naturally be inclined to do so in the presence of such hefty knockers. Even if Mattie had a practical reason for holding herself up like that, it did little to alleviate the pressure of the situation. "Err... Th-Thank you..."

"No, no... thank you. I mean, what am I saying?!" Salem grit his teeth, getting behind Mattie (no, that did not come out right at all) and proceeding to push her by the shoulders toward the inn, deciding that the sooner they patched her up and gave her a change of clothes, the better. He didn't think this through. From the rear, Salem had a perfectly clear view of her completely exposed backside. This can't be happening. I'm asleep right now. Yeah, that's it. This is all just another one of my nightmares. Salem thought, though he did find id suspicious for his nightmares to have breasts not to have blood and guts spilling everywhere. They finally made their way back into the inn, the receptionist still sitting there with a smile on her face. "Oh, I see you've met Matilda. You seem to be getting along pretty well." Salem looked at the receptionist with a mix of exhaustion and dumbfounded confusion. Was this a normal occurrence for everyone in this town? Matilda turned to face him. ""Um... Believe it or not, this... happens a lot. The nosebleeds and my tripping like that." Yes. Yes it was.

"I really just need some toilet paper to stop the bleeding, and maybe somewhere I can clean up... What was your name?"

"Salem. Salem Bones." Salem replied, not really thinking about the fact that he revealed his name to a person who was reading his book moments ago. Then again, he wasn't really thinking at all. "L-Lets just get you cleaned up..." He stood at her side, leading her to his hotel room for the toilet paper she had asked for, as well as a change of clothes. He stepped outside to relieve his stress with a cigarette, but in the end he walked right back to the hotel just short of an ulcer.

Salem leads Matilda to the hotel.
He leads her to his room.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Without your noose
But had no use
Too strong to lose

Quirky Teenager
Gamer Otaku
Curvy Bombshell
Oblivious Townsfolk

Matilda Flynn

As Salem led Matilda into the inn, the crowd slowly dispersed outside. Why? Well, for one, they'd all seen Mattie like this before. More than once, actually. If anything, this would give them something to talk about over the water cooler, the fact that the town's resident accident-prone klutz had freaked out an out-of-towner, well... That gave them quite a delight, in an almost sadistic way.

Inside the inn, the receptionist brightened at the sight of the eighteen-year-old high school senior. She greeted Salem first.

"Hiya, Phyllis!" Mattie greeted her with a chirp, releasing an arm out from under her breasts to wave energetically. "Yeah, it happened again. Mind if Salem takes me to his room so I can clean up? I'm kinda bleeding on your floor... Sorry." she giggled.

Most would be incredulous that a girl in Mattie's situation was more concerned with her bleeding nose than her state of dress. But nearly everyone in town was long used to that. Besides, in the poor girl's defense, you could faint from low blood sugar, whereas all you'd catch from public nudity is a chill! That was her logic, anyway.

Mattie merely nodded upon hearing the out-of-towner's name. "Salem! That's a nice name." she remarked, the relevance not sinking in. "And Bones! That's an unusual surname. English? I'm Matilda Flynn, by the way!"

Yes, honey... You told him that already. But she likely forget. Gifted intelligence, but ADHD. Made her a bit of an idiot savant, I guess.

As Salem rushed out for a smoke break, Mattie planned a course of action. Well... This sweater clearly wasn't doing her any good. No point in it, really. Reaching for its bottom hem, she lifted it over her head and discarded the tattered thing. And there really was no point in wearing only one stocking, so taking a seat on the bed, she slipped it down her leg. Now, to stop her nose.

Making her way to Salem's bathroom, now dressed in only glasses and... nothing else, really, she procured some toilet paper and held it up to her bleeding nostrils, using her other hand to lightly pinch the bridge and lean just a smidgen forward.

Most people, upon seeing someone's nose start bleeding, told them to lean back. This was wrong. Dead wrong. And a common misconception. If you lean back during a nosebleed, the blood will drain into the back of your throat and into your stomach. Human blood was really, really not meant to be consumed by other humans. You'll likely end up getting nauseous at best, and vomiting your own blood at worst.

You have to instead lightly pinch the bridge of you nose and lean just a little bit forward.

Mattie's problem was medical. The blood vessels on the inside of her nose were very close to the surface of her skin. This made nosebleeds very common for her, especially when it was cold or dry out. It was hereditary, actually. Her mother got the chronic nosebleeds, too, as did her pappy. Luckily, though common and typically bleeding a lot, they stopped pretty easily. She just felt so drained and weak after them... Usually something sugary like candy or chocolate could bring her blood sugar back up.

Well, her nosebleed stopped, she needed to clean up the blood. Hoping Salem wouldn't mind, she hopped into his motel room's shower for a quick rinse, then dried herself with his towel.

Walking out of the bathroom and back into the motel room proper, Matilda took a seat on the bed, still as naked as the day she was born except for glasses and making no moves to cover herself, as she waited for Salem Bones to return. Her hair was also down now, instead of tied in its original bun, and she... actually looked a lot different now. But then again, most girls tended to look different with their hair down and... not as covered in clothes. She'd probably look even more different with the glasses off. Anyway, she really didn't see the need to cover herself up, not even with a towel. The way she saw it, Salem Bones and her were friends already. And there were no secrets between friends, ya know?

Wait... Salem Bones... Hm... Why did that name sound familiar...

Gasp!

Company: Alone
Mood: Amazed
Thinking: "He's... He's...!"
Wearing: Glasses... Just... Glasses...

But I break loose
But I can't choose
I refuse

Inventory

Purse Contents: [Smartphone] [Wallet] [Keyring] [Inhaler] [Contacts] [Tampon (x3)] [Notepad] [Pen (x2)] [Condom] [Nintendo 3DS] [Cheesecake Calorie Mate] [Beef Jerky] [Trail Mix] [Energy Drink] [Protein Shake] [Health Drink] [Bottled Water] [Water Flavoring Packets (~)] [Energy Gel] [Power Bar] [Candy Bar] [Hard Candy] [Bubblegum] [Strawberry Pocky]
On Ground Outside: [Purse]
Salem's Possession: ["The Other Side of Darkness" by Salem Bones]

Combat Stats

Injuries: Very drained and shaky from low blood sugar. Chronic nosebleeds tend to do that to you.
Clothing Damage: No clothes, except glasses.
Stamina: 65%
Fatigue: 35%
Calories: 20%

aleksa6

Ayato Dunno's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Friend

User Image

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅ llynalyxx lillixx kaikanx │ i │xx │ w │ i │ l │ l │xx│ o │ v │ e │ r │ c │ o │ m │ e │
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
on an adventure: Toluca Inn ┅ a new friend: No company ┅ on my mind: Excited
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I was so happy when you smiled
xxxxYOUR smile breaks through the clouds of gray
xxxxxxxxxxxxxFAR from the sunny days that lie in sleep.
WAITING with patience for the spring
WHEN the flowers will bloom, renewed againxxxx
KNOWING there's more beyond the pain of today. xxxxxxxxxx

A bright smile stretched across Llynally's face as she pressed up against the tinted window of a rather large gray bus. The streets were relatively clean, but what amazed her was the liveliness of the shopping district they passed through. Llynally's bright gray eyes were especially interested in a particular building ways before the mall. It had a large clear window with a kitchen in plain sight. There had been chefs dressed in white uniforms professionally preparing their customer's meals. She loved food, and she loved cooking. She would have to return to that place some time during her stay in Silent Hill.

The bus came to a slow halt before announcing that they had arrived. Llynally stepped out from the bus with a single pink rolling-suitcase behind her. Waves of pink hair fell softly along her back, and when she walked her hair bounced even. The simple, but delicate knee-length white dress brushed back against the front of her legs as she headed towards the Toluca Inn in a pair of somewhat soft, leather-brown knee-high boots. It wasn't too long ago that she moved into her own apartment in the city, but things were already getting too crazy there for her. She had thought that taking this trip to relax in Silent Hill would help ease her mind, and in the back of her mind she even considered moving there.

Llynally headed straight to the reception desk to get herself checked in first. It was true that she was excited to start exploring the town, although Silent Hill was completely opposite of what she had in mind; a small town with such a lively population, there were much friends to be made.

"You're all set, please enjoy your stay." The receptionist handed her the room key.

"Thank you." Llynally took the key and headed to her room where she would unpack and get settled in. On her way there, she had made a mental note to also check out the recreational rooms in the lobby area. It seemed like fun, and Llynally wanted that more than anything. She could tell she would already like this little town.

ALTHOUGH the scars of yesterday remain
xxxxYOU can go on living as much as your heart believes.
xxxxxxxxxxYOU can't be born again, although you can change.
LET'S stay together, always!xxxx

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅┅┅ ┉┉ ⋯⋯

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Salem figured that perhaps on the balcony of the Toluca Inn diner there wouldn't be more crazy people running around the town with nary a thread of clothing, or at least there'd be less of a chance of running into one of them several floors up as opposed to out in the streets. Plus, nobody seemed to mind him smoking a cigarette at the inn, provided he was outdoors. He sighed, tapping the cigarette and watching the orange glow of ashes fall off the tip of his cigarette and down the streets below. He figured smoking would soothe his nerves, but nothing seemed to do the trick. After all, his room was currently housing a ditsy, voluptuous beauty, probably in the nude, and he was out here on the balcony. That's enough to agitate any man.

He briefly wondered when was the last time he'd been in a relationship, before he recalled that he probably never had been in one. The nightmares and the real deal were getting more and more difficult to tell apart as time went on. Each day, the nightmares started to feel more real, and due to the lack of sleep this imposes on him, reality started to feel less so. Chances are, any memory he may have had of being with a woman was probably just a precursor to a long night of surviving the crazed monsters that resided in his head, aka a nightmare. The calm before the storm. He held the cigarette up to his eyes, studying the burnt end and trying to appreciate the little details, but only able to make out blurs. He grimaced. Was it his eyesight not able to make out the fine detail of the burnt paper and tobacco? Or did his memory not have enough information to imagine what it must look like in his dream? He sighed, walking towards a table ashtray and putting it out before heading back to his room.

It's been quite a while. Surely by now Matilda would have cleaned up and changed to the clothes he laid out for her by now. Granted, he probably didn't have anything that fit her incredible figure, but anything was better than just stringy remnants of a sweater. He made his way downstairs to room 401, placing his old-fashioned room key into the surprisingly well-kept lock and turning the tumblers open, before pushing his way inside. Sure enough, there was Matilda, sitting on his bed complete exposed, the sun beams from the outside dancing on her bare skin, projecting a halo around her like a vision sent from heaven. "Gnk... Gaaaaah!"

Gaaaaah!

Gaaaaah!

---

"Oh, dear." Phyllis muttered, casually writing something into her notebook as she flipped through the pages. "It seems Matilda is making it difficult for our guests to relax."

---

"W-W-What are y-you doing?!" Salem asked, this time him being the one with blood rushing down his nose, his face a completely flushed. Pinching his nose between his index and middle finger to prevent the blood from spilling all over and staining his clean, white shirt, he did exactly as he wasn't supposed to do (and yet was still lead to believe this was the correct practice), and tilted his head back, not allowing the blood to come out of his nose. "I mean, h-how long has it been? Why are you still not wearing anything?! He walked inside, shutting the door behind him so nobody else in the hallway tries to sneak a peak, before turning back to Matilda, his nose still pointed into the air. "Are my clothes too small? S-Should I go see if there's anything larger at the mall?"

Salem waits for Matilda to get dressed, smoking on the rooftop.
Salem goes back to his room.
Matilda is still in the nude!
Salem freaks out!

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

User Image

►► ▶▶ ▸▸ E S S L E R │ h │ e │ m │ o │xx│ s │ i │ n │ e │xx │ s │ p │ i │ r │ i │ t │ u │
i'm still here: inn the in. no... switch those. ▰ in my sights: pink-haired girl i nearly trampled ▰ vital signs: i need to watch where i'm going...

He kept his head turned just enough so that he could hear the sounds of the two humans conversing outside the inn. Mingled with the scent of sweat and agitation emanating off of the man, Kessler could smell the distinct acridness of blood coming from the girl. Perhaps her accident had been a bit more severe than he had noticed at first glance. He didn't particularly like to stare at naked people—especially if they didn't know he could see them.

The scent of blood seemed to pull back a hammer in his head, however, and a sudden shockwave rippled through him. It wasn't particularly pain, but it was disquieting, and the stunned Kessler sank to his knees, slapping his hands rapidly over his mouth to keep any kind of sound from escaping. His muffling hands made it harder to breathe, so he didn't—he didn't count how long, exactly, he held his breath, but at about the time the blood vessels in his neck started popping out, he released himself and took a thirsty gulp of air.

It's getting worse, he thought grimly. It wasn't even real fear that time—just blood. Blood doesn't have to walk with fear.

His hands seemed tempted to tremble, but he quickly forced that foolish idea out of their... well, his head. Reaching into his pocket, beneath where Ghost was usually nestled, he pulled out a bottle of pills and popped a couple into his mouth. Nothing dangerous, just some extra codeine he had spilling around the corners of his apartment. Hey, if it could relieve a cough or a searing headache, why not eldritch, otherworldly hunger?

I'll make it, he reassured himself as he breathed in again. The scent of the man's apprehension and the woman's blood had retreated into the inn, and Kessler considered that his work (or lack thereof) was done. Just an awkward moment, no need for the otherworldly big guns. Or, rather, his small gun. But as he made his way onto Toluca Inn Road, something stopped him in his tracks.

A scream.

Kessler turned sharply towards the inn once more, his senses sharpening into alertness. While he hadn't exactly gotten a good idea of the man's voice, it sounded like him (albeit at a pitch that would probably be embarrassing in a normal situation), and a scent of utter panic now burst from the inn. Without wasting a moment, Kessler wrapped his fingers around Ghost in his pocket and sped back towards the inn.

He knew the town well—being trapped here tended to give you that much—and he knew all of its little secrets, like the window in room 105 having a broken lock. To avoid the spectacle of bursting through the front door, Kessler rushed to the back of the inn and thrust the window open before climbing (with some difficulty, given his long form) through. Thankfully, nobody was currently staying in room 105, or else he may have had to duck his way through an awkward moment.

As his luck and its tendency of f***ing him over would have it, however, he wasn't ducking anything that day. As Kessler burst through room 105 and turned sharply to make his way to the room where the man's scent of panic was coming from, he tripped over what seemed to be nothing.

To keep from falling over, Kessler hurriedly grabbed the nearest wall and accidentally ended up banging his head against it. Gritting his teeth, he shook out his head and prepared to continue his dash for the black-haired man, albeit dizzily now, but then he noticed that he hadn't actually tripped over nothing.

A girl with wavy, light pink hair and bags of spilled luggage around her was in the exact spot Kessler had just stumbled. A quick catch of her scent told Kessler that she was human. He quickly realized why he hadn't seen her in his rush—she was so much shorter that he had to turn his head nearly all the way down to look at her. At his eye level, he couldn't even make her out.

For a moment, Kessler stood still, waiting for his dizzy head to clear, and then it sunk in that he had just rammed into this girl and spilled her belongings. He prepared to say something, but he didn't trust himself to speak. Already he could feel his face practically glowing with embarrassment.

Quickly, Kessler knelt down (trying to ignore the loud 'pop' that resounded from his knees) and tried to collect some of the girl's spilled luggage into a more organized pile. He knew he couldn't just pick up her belongings in silence after literally running into her, so he quickly drilled himself. Okay, just apologize. Just to the point. No need to get complicated.

He didn't even get past the first word. "S-Sorry about that."

If someone touched his face, they would likely get burned. To hide his embarrassment, Kessler ducked his head, pretending he was very focused on picking up the girl's luggage. "I, uh, s-sorry I ran into you. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

▸▶► ♟ ◄◀◂

LadyAsami
[/spoiler

Timid Loiterer

Logan "Shepard" Krieger

Shepard made his way through Alchemilla Hospital wondering if he would encounter any suffering souls who needed his help. It was a rather rhetorical thought, it was a hospital, of course people were suffering but the souls he was looking for suffered from something more than a mere cold or broken arm. In this setting he was looking for someone upset at the loss of a loved and deeply wanting to join them in the afterlife or someone in the end stages of a terminal disease who just wanted the pain to stop, he was looking for somebody who believed only death could stop their suffering.

As he walked the only sound that was heard were his boots trampling over the cracked floor. The hospital he strolled through was different from the one the humans were currently occupying. Their hospital was bright and in pristine condition while Shepard wandered through one that looked more like a horror set piece than a place of healing. The walls seemed to be covered in blood but the poor lighting made it very difficult to be sure and the place felt dreadfully empty. Shepard was able see and feel the emotional auras of all the people and to him this dark, run down place still felt very much alive.

He looked around scanning the entire building for people who were overcome with sadness, whose auras would show up mostly blue. The amount of people in the hospital was throwing off his search so he focused his vision until only blue auras would remain. Throughout the building there were people with an aura that was lightly shaded blue or had specks of blue starting to form but nobody was currently far gone enough for him to help…yet.

Shepard hadn’t liberated anyone for about eight months now and he was starting to feel a bit anxious. He knew there wasn’t a quota he needed to fill but he felt like he was letting down those helpless souls he was seeking to help. He began to make his way towards the exit hoping a change of scenery would calm him down a bit or maybe he could just find someone who needed help in the town.

Before he could take two steps he almost bumped in to one of the many mutilated nurses that roamed these halls. He pitied them a bit since they were just mindless creature so he continued to walk by, losing interest in the being.

After a few minutes of navigating the dark hallways he made his way to the main lobby of the hospital which was just as abandoned looking as the rest of the building. Switching his vision back to tracking auras he looked at the humans’ positioning trying to find a spot he could re-enter the human world without being noticed. He moved in to the bathroom of the abandoned hospital since that had the least people in it currently. The men’s room in this hospital was rather appalling. Going along with the abandoned look the restroom was just filthy, he was also pretty sure there was a burst pipe or two since the floor had a couple thin puddles dotted the floor. It took five more minutes than he wanted to spend in a place like this before it was emptied and he stepped back in to the human world.

Instantly the fluorescent lights stung his eyes. Remembering he actually had eyes he rubbed them to relieve the stinging pain the lighting had caused. No longer in the other world he regained his facial features and his hair lost its red and black color returning to a dull blonde. His clothing had changed slightly gaining a gray hoodie and shoes in place of the black long coat and boots. Quickly leaving the bathroom he made strait to the exit.

The fresh air did a lot to clean out the horrible scent he had picked up from the bathroom in the other world. Shepard began to trail a crowd of people wondering where they would be going. Shepard didn’t really care where he ended up he just need to find something to distract himself. He wasn’t hungry since the smell still lingered in his memory and ruined his appetite. After twenty minutes of blindly following the crowd he was led to the park that neighbored Toluca Lake.

As he walked through the park he noted all the different people that were currently enjoying themselves. Joggers and cyclists quickly zoomed past him and picnickers sat at tables eating contently. A dog began to bark at him ruining his quiet walk. While he personally had no grievance with animals they generally didn’t seem to like him much, maybe they could tell what he was. The owner apologized and he smiled saying it wasn’t necessary. He picked up his speed so he could reach the serenity of the lake quicker.

Once he reached the lake it took him another ten minutes to find a relatively secluded spot, mostly because he was asked to take pictures for a couple groups. Once he reached a suitable location he stopped to face the lake. He mostly just stood still looking at the lake, occasionally skipping a rock across the surface of the lake watching the ripples distort the sun’s reflection, and wondering what he would do today.

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Without your noose
But had no use
Too strong to lose

Quirky Teenager
Gamer Otaku
Curvy Bombshell
Oblivious Townsfolk

Matilda Flynn

Mattie's face immediately brightened as Salem entered the room, giving him an energetic wave with her left hand.

"Hiya, Salem! So, why didn't you tell me you-"

Dat scream, doe.

Seriously, it's okay. Mattie didn't need ears, anyway.

Yikes... Like all of her senses, Mattie's ears were hypersensitive. Her head reeled for a few moments as her ears rang. She shook her head to clear her thoughts, crossing her arms under her breasts and pouting.

"Well, to answer your question, it hasn't been long. I showered quick. I'm not wearing anything because I just got out of the shower, duh. I haven't tried on your clothes, but it's actually hard to find clothes that fit me anyway, but I'm sure I could make due with yours in a pinch. And are you asking me to go to the mall with you on a date? Not now. We have more important things to discuss."

The teenaged girl hopped off the bed and too her feet, standing straight and tall and pointing an accusing finger at Salem dramatically... and nakedly.

"You didn't tell me you were Salem Bones! Well, okay, you did, but you didn't tell me you were the Salem Bones!"

She began approaching him in a manner that could best be described as a cat stalking a mouse.

"Do you know how many books of yours I've read? Shattered Horizons! Welcome to the Inverted World! The Flower in the Mirror and its sequel The Moon in the Water! The Boatman! Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore! The Hanged Man! A Woman's Bloody Face! Do you know how much your writing has inspired my own?

She was standing right in front of him now, invading his personal space, her breasts pressed up against his chest due to the proximity.

"I'm writing, myself! A horror story called Grimmer Reaper! We should totally exchange writing tips, and- oh! I should have you sign my book! I'm only halfway through The Other Side of Darkness, and it's great! Do you have any partially-written transcripts? I haven't read The Nightmare Man or Dead Man's Hand yet! Oh, and I lost my copy of The Chunnel before I could finish it! Why did they kill that guy, wasn't he with them? And how were they planning to get out of the the Chunnel without him?"

Her nostrils picked up a distinct odor. She was about to recoil in disgust and berate him for smoking, but... Remember that blood sugar loss I mentioned earlier from her nosebleed? Yeah...

Mattie's body chose that moment to collapse right on top of her author idol Salem Bones. A 5'6", 159lb. bundle of naked flesh and modified sweat glands all over the poor guy.

It just wasn't his day... or was it? Guess it depends on perspective.

Mattie herself seemed to be in a 'low blood sugar' daze right now. She wouldn't be able to get up on her own.

Company: Salem
Mood: Dazed
Thinking: "Sooo many pretty stars..."

But I break loose
But I can't choose
I refuse

Inventory

Purse Contents: [Smartphone] [Wallet] [Keyring] [Inhaler] [Contacts] [Tampon (x3)] [Notepad] [Pen (x2)] [Condom] [Nintendo 3DS] [Cheesecake Calorie Mate] [Beef Jerky] [Trail Mix] [Energy Drink] [Protein Shake] [Health Drink] [Bottled Water] [Water Flavoring Packets (~)] [Energy Gel] [Power Bar] [Candy Bar] [Hard Candy] [Bubblegum] [Strawberry Pocky]
Salem's Possession: ["The Other Side of Darkness" by Salem Bones]

Combat Stats

Injuries: Critical blood sugar failure
Stamina: 65%
Fatigue: 40%
Calories: 15%

aleksa6

Ayato Dunno's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Friend

User Image

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅ llynalyxx lillixx kaikanx │ i │xx │ w │ i │ l │ l │xx│ o │ v │ e │ r │ c │ o │ m │ e │
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
on an adventure: Toluca Inn Rm 105 --- a new friend: A stranger- no a perverted burglar! ┅ on my mind: Pervert!!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I was so happy when you smiled
xxxxYOUR smile breaks through the clouds of gray
xxxxxxxxxxxxxFAR from the sunny days that lie in sleep.
WAITING with patience for the spring
WHEN the flowers will bloom, renewed againxxxx
KNOWING there's more beyond the pain of today. xxxxxxxxxx

Llynally unlocked the door upon reaching room 105, and entered what seemed to be a well furnished living room doubling as a bedroom. This room was about the size of her bathroom closet back at her parent's old manor, but it was more than what she had expected from a small-town inn. Her current apartment was about the size of her old bedroom closet at the manor, but that was also bigger than most normal people's bedroom altogether. If she had been just a bit more snobby she would have complained, but not this rich girl. Llynally was easily pleased as long as this was what was considered 'normal'. She hurried over towards the king-sized bed with her pink luggage rolling behind her. She could almost feel the soft bed under her as she imagined herself jumping right on top of it's clean white sheets. She bet it would have felt like a million soft angelic feathers stuffed all into a puff of cloud.

"Gaaaaah!"

Llynally literally came to a screeching halt. Someone had just let out a high-pitched scream, and it sounded like it came from one of the rooms around her's. Llynally quickly turned back around so that she may go check it out, but to her shocking surprise something else had knocked her over from behind. -"Ahhhh!!"- Llynally's pink luggage was torn from her grip as she fell face flat into the floor. The pain of having one's own nose bridge smashed into the floor was excruciating, and it shot waves of shock all the way down to her toes- but mostly her face ached. Llynally peeled her face from the floor to see an awfully tall strange man towering over her with flushed cheeks. Bright, fresh blood began to drip down from her nose, but she was too stunned to notice. He knelt down and began to gather the spilled belongings from her luggage. She had to wonder if he knew that was her third favorite hot-pink panty he was holding in his hand.

"S-Sorry about that."

Llynally blinked at this new face. She looked over her shoulder and noticed her window was open. As if a lightning of a thought struck down into her back spine, she jolted upright. A burglar! That was the only explanation. Her gray eyes looked down at the hot-pink panty he was obliviously holding in his hand. A pervert!

"I, uh, s-sorry I ran into you. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

She didn't think anymore. Her lips parted, she inhaled a sharp breath, and then there it was...her very own scream. "Ahhhh! Pervert! Burglar!" Llynally reached out to grab her panty from his hand and threw it in his face. In fact, she began to grab whatever she could to throw it at him as a means to 'protect' herself.

ALTHOUGH the scars of yesterday remain
xxxxYOU can go on living as much as your heart believes.
xxxxxxxxxxYOU can't be born again, although you can change.
LET'S stay together, always!xxxx

⋯⋯ ┉┉ ┅┅┅┅ ┉┉ ⋯⋯

Defender of Stories

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

"Hiya, Salem!"

"That's all you have to say for yourself?!" Salem snapped, still looking up with his nose pinched between his fingers, making him unaware of the hefty girl reeling back from his earlier outburst. Given Salem's reaction to a naked body, it would have been a pretty good guess that his earlier question on whether he had been in a relationship before was, in fact, only in his dreams. Like a lot of things, reality is much different than what goes on in dreams, so there was no way he could have mentally prepared for any of this.

"Well, to answer your question, it hasn't been long. I showered quick. I'm not wearing anything because I just got out of the shower, duh. I haven't tried on your clothes, but it's actually hard to find clothes that fit me anyway, but I'm sure I could make due with yours in a pinch. And are you asking me to go to the mall with you on a date? Not now. We have more important things to discuss."

"Yeah, well, most people usually grab a towel, or a bathrobe! There's a perfectly good one of each in there!" Salem gestured to the bathroom. He tried being polite, but clearly none of that was coming through to the girl. It was time to reveal his true colours, much to both of their chagrin. "What do you mean 'date?' You're damn right we have more important things to discuss! Like why the hell you're still not covered up!"

"You didn't tell me you were Salem Bones! Well, okay, you did, but you didn't tell me you were the Salem Bones!"

"... What?" Salem blinked. What did that have to do with anything? How could this woman still be totally oblivious to the fact that she was standing standing in front of him stark naked? How could she still be talking to him with a straight face? Matilda walked towards him, pointing a finger accusingly at him, slightly zigzagging as she made her approach, like a cat stalking a mouse (as mentioned above), before barraging him with a list of books that he wrote, at least as far as he can remember. It's amazing how many books he actually wrote in a short span of time. More than Stephen King had written over the course of his entire career. If that wasn't evidence that something wasn't right with Salem's head, nothing was. "Look, 'Mattie,' I-" He was interrupted in a rather pleasant way with Matilda's soft pillows pressing against his chest. "Gnk!"

"I'm writing, myself! A horror story called Grimmer Reaper! We should totally exchange writing tips, and- oh! I should have you sign my book! I'm only halfway through The Other Side of Darkness, and it's great! Do you have any partially-written transcripts? I haven't read The Nightmare Man or Dead Man's Hand yet!""

Does she ever stop talking?! Salem never even found an opportunity to get a word in edgewise, and already they shifted topics from Matilda's apparent exhibitionism straight to asking about the books he's written. "Oh, and I lost my copy of The Chunnel before I could finish it! Why did they kill that guy, wasn't he with them? And how were they planning to get out of the the Chunnel without him?"

"No, that was... Look, they killed him because they weren't thinking straight. That's the point where each of the characters' humanity is completely blurred. The reader has their contact with the minds of the characters deliberately broken off as a symbol of the fact that they're not thinking like human beings anymore. It's the transitional period between humanity and monstrosity, and I am not having this discussion with you looking like this!" He finally looked back down to Matilda, gesturing towards her as if trying to show her to herself. Salem was beyond frustrated, both emotionally and sexually at this point. He let go of his nose, the blood oozing down and staining his precious white shirt. Whatever. He'll buy a new one. Not like he was tight on cash, anyway. He tried to sidestep around her, making a mad dash for the bathroom to get her the fabled bathrobe that she seemed to have such a difficult time finding. But before he could even take his first step, he suddenly felt weight pressing down on him. It didn't take him that long to discover that the increased weight was not caused by a spontaneous gravity well formation, but rather the ample bosoms of Salem's apparent fangirl.

"... Ha~..."

Crash!

The two of them hit the ground pretty hard, although Salem had more or less cushioned Matilda's fall with his own body. Salem twitched, but his face was seemingly relaxed. Not because he was comfortable, but because his stress went full circle; he no longer had it in him to react anymore. Right now, all he could do was sigh. He took a deep breath, despite the heavy weight he felt on his chest, and let it all out. "What a day..." He muttered to himself, sliding another cigarette from the carton of his pocket between his lips. He decided to take a breather and think about his next approach logically, because that's what any man should obviously do when there's a well-endowed, naked woman lying on top of them. He should probably get Matilda off and maybe put her in bed somehow. Just five more minutes.
No! He had to focus! He couldn't lift her from his current position, prompting him to roll her off him first before standing up and lifting her from there. She was really quite heavy, it rather surprised him. Yet, with a little effort, he managed to put her in the bed, putting the bed sheets atop her so as both to not let her catch a cold as well as finally cover her up for once before he gets any ideas. Guess she fainted from a lack of blood. All from a nosebleed. Who knew?
Salem decided that maybe he should probably get something for her for when she wakes up. A pick-me-up of sorts. He decided to go downstairs to the first floor vending machines and buy a chocolate bar or something. Sighing, he reached into his poocket and pulled out a paper dollar bill, punching in the numbers for his selection, and purchased a Venus bar.

Salem freaks out.
Matilda faints.
Salem puts Matilda to bed.
Salem goes to the first floor to buy a Mars Venus bar.

khurch's Husbando

Unholy Friend

User Image

i'm still here: inn the in. no... switch those. ▰ in my sights: pink-haired girl i nearly trampled ▰ vital signs: definitely feel like an a*****e...

The girl was simply staring at Kessler as if stunned, though he couldn't particularly blame her. He had probably bumped her rather hard on the face, as evidenced by the blood starting to drip from her nose. Inwardly, he recoiled in shame. A nosebleed wasn't life-threatening, of course, but he had still inadverdently brought harm to a human—unforgivable when he had sworn to himself that he would protect them.

Kessler was about to dig into his pocket to see if he had anything to offer for the blood, but then he noticed the girl staring at his hand and the scent of fear emanating from her. Confused and momentarily frightened himself, he looked down at his hand and realized he was holding a pair of her underwear. His heart leapt into his throat, and he quickly moved to drop it, but before he could, the girl grabbed it and hurled it back in his face, shouting that he was a burglar and a pervert.

Quickly, Kessler pulled the underwear off of his face and tossed them away so he wouldn't be touching them, but then a barrage of other miscellaneous objects started pelting him. He raised his arms to shield himself, though the objects she was throwing weren't particularly dangerous. His stomach was churning. He hadn't known she was going to be staying in room 105—he probably should have checked, or at least have gone through the front door quietly. When a human was potentially in danger, Kessler tended to get tunnel vision. And even though the underwear mishap had been a mistake, he couldn't really blame the girl for thinking he was a creep.

"I'm—I'm sorry," he stammered again, cursing himself for adding to his "appeal" with a stutter. "I'm not intending to hurt you or rob you—I just wanted to get to the lobby—"

When it seemed the girl had finally run out of things to throw at him, Kessler finally pulled an old handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her. It wasn't technically his—the initials VKG were stitched onto it, and the K did not stand for Kessler—but at this point in time, he owned it. He turned his face away from the girl. "You... you can use that to clean the blood around your nose. I'm sorry for disturbing you."

He turned the rest of his body away and shoved his hands into his pockets. Although her reaction had confused and distressed him, he wanted to make sure she ended up all right after he had hurt her nose like that. But she didn't exactly seem welcome to his presence, and he understood why.

Better to stay away before she found out what he really was.

▸▶► ♟ ◄◀◂

LadyAsami
[/spoiler

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image
Content Warning: Mention of Sexual Assault

Without your noose
But had no use
Too strong to lose

Quirky Teenager
Gamer Otaku
Curvy Bombshell
Oblivious Townsfolk

Matilda Flynn

Yeah, Mattie was quite heavy. That happened when you were plump, that plumpness composed of almost entirely body fat. Still, Salem's ability to put her to bed was a testament to his determination. She opened her eyes a bit as he did so, seeing his baggy eyes and messy hair.

He... didn't get much sleep, did he? Or, at least, not restful sleep... She could relate. A heavy insomniac, the only reason she didn't have bags under her own eyes was because her younger sister, a fifteen-year-old teenybopper, covered them up with make up despite Matilda's protests...

The bestselling author tucked her into bed, and though she tried to groan out a thank you, nothing happened. Stupid blood sugar...

Despite her athleticism, Mattie was... not in the best of health. I mean, she wasn't sickly. In fact, her immune system was very powerful, a common trait of people with Asperger's. But she had enough medical conditions to fill a small textbook. Asthma. Asperger's Sydnrome. ADHD. Insomnia. Chronic nosebleeds. Hypersensitivity. Back pain. Depression. And that was just off the top of her head.

Weren't expecting that last one, were you? Despite being rather cheerful, Mattie wore her heart on her sleeve. If she suffered some kind of set back or loss, or was made sad in any way, she could act very maudlin and forlorn.

She had other difficulties to look forward to later, as well. Alzheimer's was hereditary on her mother's side of the family, but as luck would have it, only with the first born women. Mattie's grandmother died when her Alzheimer's regressed her to a vegetable. Mattie's own mother was in the beginning stages of it. She acted normal enough most of the time, but had a tendency to forget absolutely everything that happened at the time if she was tipsy, drunk, or multi-tasking at the time. Her doctor had actually advised her not to do something else while talking with someone if she wanted to remember the conversation, and to carry a notepad to write everything down in.

Though Mattie's own forgetfulness was likely a result of her ADHD, she was still far more forgetful than even most other people with the condition. She couldn't help wondering, in her darkest moments, if she was picking it up, as well. She already carried around a notepad and not one, but two pens. One was a back-up in case the other ran out of ink, was lost, or someone nearby her needed a pen.

Her smiling face wasn't an act or mask, though. She just simply didn't let herself think about those things. She preferred not to dwell on the bad, but think about the positive side of things. Her happiness was genuine, which was probably why, unbeknownst to her, Otherworld didn't appear to her like it did the Unfortunate Souls like Salem. Besides, if she acted all depressed, the people around her would worry about her. She was well-liked in town, and she didn't want all those people she liked to worry about her.

The door opening arouse Mattie's attention from her thoughts. She looked up to see Salem walk in, placing a candy bar on the bedside table. Her gray-blue eyes followed him as he walked to gaze out the window, likely deep in thought.

"Salem?" she asked, her voice a little weak. "My hands are shaking... They feel heavy... Can you help?"

Hopefully Salem wasn't the type to take advantage of a plump, naked girl while she was completely defenseless... She'd been raped before in her life, and it was no fun, no sir.

Dropped another bombshell on ya with that one, didn't I?

Company: Salem
Mood: Introspective
Thinking: "..."

But I break loose
But I can't choose
I refuse

Inventory

Salem's Possession: ["The Other Side of Darkness" by Salem Bones] [Mars Venus Bar]

Combat Stats

Injuries: Low blood sugar crash
Stamina: 70%
Fatigue: 44%
Calories: 13%

aleksa6

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items