Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki looked around, he noticed they were there finally after walking a bit."The anbus did change quite a bit, I heard that you have to be really skilled to be an anbu." Yuki looked at Ceru."Can I ask you something? Who are your parents?" Yuki asked her curiously.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"My mothers name is Sakura and my fathers name is Sasuke though I don't see how that really matters." Ceru said her rubbing the back of her head wondering why Yuki asked about that. "What about you who are your parents?" She asked her figuring it was only fair to ask seeing how he'd asked the same question. He didn't need to tell her but there was no problem in asking.

One Hell Of A Master

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow looked down at Rose as she could tell she didnt want anyone to get hurt."Rose ill be fine. Im going to do something crazy."Snow said with a smile. She was going to use a fire ball jutsu to blow the tags off of her as well she might get blown up herself.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose looks at Snow and then does a one handed handsign making ice form around the area that is unbreakable as if it were ice mirrors as she pulls Snow in with her the paperbomb still attached to Snow but they begin to freeze and says in to Snow's ear softly "Snow you can take them off now they are inactive now"

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki's eyes widened a little."Oh really so we're half siblings. We share the same mother." Yuki told her, and then looked away."My father is the kazekage." Yuki explained to her, and then heard a commotion nearby."What do you think is happening?" Yuki asked.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"Beats me though I suppose we should check it out." Ceru said as if something bad had happened they'd need to deal with it.

One Hell Of A Master

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

Kylix seeming to have been ignored decided to go back to going to get something to eat long and surprise anther commotion going on in the village. It looked to involve Snow and someone else her covered in what appeaered to be paper bombs when he came running over to get something to eat. "Now I know that something is wrong in the village." He thought as he noticed Rose helping Snow. "Snow what happened?"

XVocalXMimiX

Drago_BloodMoon

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki nodded, and walked with Ceru to where he heard the commotion. He noticed Snow and some others. "Looks like the akatsuki was here, at least I assume it was them." Yuki said.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow broke free thanks to Rose. She stretched her body and smiles."Thank you Rose."Snow said as she notices Kylix."Some lady paper bombed me i know shes an enemy allong with whoever was with her."

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"How can you be so sure that it was them?" Ceru asked as they would need evidence to see it as an akatsuki attack. "I mean it could have been but we can't go attacking them for no reason we need proof first don't we?" She asked not so sure how things worked where Yuki came from. "I'll look around for that proof if you want to help me you can."

One Hell Of A Master

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

"I suppose you're right Ceru, hmm.......maybe we can find the man the lady was with?" Yuki suggested to Ceru. "What do you say? Oh but we should probably question Snow firstly." Yuki said.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Drago_BloodMoon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Rose~

Rose nods and sees more people coming and sighs softly and tugs on Snow's shirt and whispers to her, "Lets go to the look around the village Big Sissy" she says cutely again and the ice mirror vanishes as quickly as it apperes noticing kylix sitting in the chair next to her and says,"I'm rose"
Skikaku began to wander down the street as his sandals clicked with the gravel. He heard the whisper andfelt their chakara. It was trembling, just like them. He stopped at a convience store and bought a pack of cigarettes. Stepping out to see a large group of people stabding around this 'Snow' girl. This seemed odd to him. The Kazekages son? Here in Konoha?

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Sasuke Uchiha-

Sasuke stood on a rooftop overlooking the city of Konoha. Sasuke jumped off and landed on the ground gracefully. Sasuke overheard Snow and the others, then walked into the building."Snow what happened?" Sasuke asked her, and then went over to his daughter's side.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"Hi Rose I'm Kylix nice to meet you." Kylix said him happy to see Snow safe and sound. "So how've you been Snow?" He asked as he wanted to catch up with her a bit.

XVocalXMimiX

Drago_BloodMoon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas