Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WELCOME

"We need more Akatsuki's!"

Profile thread

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

STORY

After the akatsuki were defeated the tailed beasts were all released and resealed into nine ninja. The descendants of the akatsuki all banded together to try and capture the tailed beasts. Now the ninja countries are all in chaos due to the new akatsuki, and many of them are at war. It's up to the Leaf and Sand village to stop them.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

RULES

-I am goddess of this rp so whatever i say goes!
-No godmodding!
-MUST show your characters picture.
-You can have up to 3 characters.
-Try to post as much as you can.
-Send your profiles to me
-Yaoi and Yuri is allowed
-Violence is allowed but dont go overboard.
-Romance is allowed keep it pg13.
-If you want to be a cannon character or any deceased characters ill be fine with that.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
COUPLE LIST

These are just examples i dont care if you hate the pairings or not.
Naruto x Sakura

Sasuke x Hinata

Shikamaru x Temari

Sai x Ino

Neji x Tenten

Kakashi x Anko

IDK if you like these ideas for pairings but i do. If you want to mix them up you can but if you have other pairings let me know so i can add them or show me in your profiles.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

PROFILE SKELETON

[imgleft]IMAGE HERE[/imgleft]
[color=COLOR1][b]Oh hello there let me introduce myself.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](NAME)
[color=COLOR1][b]You wont believe it but i am about.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](AGE)
[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]I am the (Son/Daughter) of.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](Parents names)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]You can tell that i am a.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](Male/Female)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]Ill show you my favorites so it wont confuse ya.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](Jutsus/Doesnt have to be a long list. Unless you want to name your jutsu's elements its fine with me)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]I am part of this village.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](Leaf/Sand)(Delete if you are akatsuki)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]As you can see i am.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](Ninja rank)[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]I Guess ill tell ya.[/b][/color][color=COLOR2](Story)[/color]

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Leader: XVocalXMimiX
Followers: One Hell Of A Master
PoisonArachnid
Tainted Magician
Panzer Phobia
Drago_BloodMoon
Sodda-Pop
copycat4756
RyanPhonic

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
WE ARE OPEN!

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow was in the forest near the training area for teams. She was training by herself. She wanted to improve her techniques and jutsus."I will be strong. I wont be a burden to my family."She said to herself while continuing her training non stop.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
KIKYO HATAKE

User Image
Kikyo walked through the leaf village doing some food shopping. She usually had to cook diner while her parents were gone on missions. So she had to feed herself."Lets see...i need potato's and rice balls and cheese."She said while reading her list.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki had received a mission to go into the leaf village and deliver some mission scrolls to the new hokage. Yuki walked through the forest, and then stopped, noticing a girl training."Excuse me miss?" Yuki walked over to her. "You're a ninja of the leaf right?" Yuki asked her.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
Snow stopped for a moment and picked up her bottle of water and starts drinking it. She looked over seeing a sand ninja."Yes i am a leaf ninja. How can i help you?"She asked. Snow wondered why there was a sand ninja here. She could tell if he was here it must be because he is on a mission."Is there somewhere you need me to guide you to?"Snow asked.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki nodded at her question."Yes there is. I haven't been here much so maybe you could show me to the hokage's office?" Yuki asked, and then went over to her and held out his hand."I'm Yuki, and you are?" Yuki asked her.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

Kylix was busy training his gentle fist style of fighting him needing to take it much further. "I Just can't get this." He thought as he let out a sigh though he was getting the most out of what he learned from his mother.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

"I better head back to the village." Ceru thought her mission of looking into the enemy movements over with though she hoped that she didn't get spotted.
User Image

Ise Hazama

A light sigh escaped Ise as he wandered through the forest on his way back to the Leaf village." It's been a long time since I've been here, can't wait to see the new ninja at work and meet my squad...Assuming I pass the test." Ise thought as he scratched his head, knowing that he wasn't the only ninja who was training to improve for this test, but he quickly cleared the doubts in his mind as he approached the gate of the Leaf village and took a large breath of air before entering." Hey dumb question, anyone know where the Jonin exams are being held?" He shouted loudly, hoping this outburst would get him a guide or directions to the exam building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff