Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
KIKYO HATAKE

User Image
Kikyo hears someone shouting wanting to know where the Jonin exam was being held at. Kikyo ran over seeing the man. She blinked a couple of times thinking he should know where it was seeing he was a leaf ninja."It's held at the exam stadium i believe unless thats for the chunin exam again."Kikyo said. She rubbed the side of her head thinking."Oh wait it is there please follow me if you forgotten where it is."She told him.

PoisonArachnid

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
"Okay i can take you there if you like."Snow said with a slight smile. She noticed him offering his hand and introducing himself."My name is Snow Uchiha nice to meet you."She said as she shakes his hand."Now if you follow me ill take you to the Hokages house."Snow said as she lets go of his hand and begins walking.
User Image

Ise Hazama

Ise was happy when he heard a voice tell him directions and even offer to take him there." Why thank you very much miss, I'm sorry for troubling you, I bet a kunoichi like yourself has more important missions then leading a blind mouse such as me." He said as he scratched his head lightly and rested a hand on her shoulder." If it's not too much trouble may I get your name, it would be nice to remember who I owe a debt of gratitude too." He said, a warm and friendly tone carried in each word, he quickly bowed his head slightly when he realized he forgot his manners." Forgive me for not introducing myself before asking your name, I am Ise Hazama, soon to be Jonin of the leaf village." He said as a goofy grin formed on his face at the thought of passing.

XVocalXMimiX

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
KIKYO HATAKE

User Image
Kikyo smiled warmly."It is no trouble at all sir."Kikyo said rubbing the back of her head."I was doing some shopping when i heard you shout out."Kikyo said he was so kind but it sounded like he was flattering her. She smiled again after hearing him introducing himself."Nice to meet you Mr. Ise my name is Kikyo Hatake."Kikyo said sounding polite and opened."Shall we get going its not far from here?"Kikyo asked.

PoisonArachnid

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki followed after Snow, and then decided he should ask he a few things."Have you heard of the akatsuki, Snow?" Yuki asked, and then walked with her to the hokage's mansion. He stopped, seeing people nearby talking. "I don't suppose that you know any of those people?" Yuki asked.
User Image

Ise Hazama

" Yes, lead the way." He said as they began to walk through the village as Ise thought upon her last name." Your father is the legendary Kakashi, that's quite a legacy for you to try and build upon, but a legacy that I am sure will be easily surpassed for someone of your natural talent." He said, indirectly using this time to analyze her." Yes, inactive though it may be, this girl possesses untapped power." He thought as he was hit with an idea of how to repay his debt to her, the idea was cut short as he walked right into the door to the examination building." Damn things should be left open for people like me." He thought as he stood up and kicked the door lightly." Well now that we are here, I have a gift for you." He said as he reached into a small pouch and showed her a coin." Isn't it wonderful how ordinary things can test us?" He asked as he flipped the coin in the air." What is one thing that we as shinobi rely on for chakra?" He asked as he heard the coin spinning in the air.

XVocalXMimiX

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
"Yes i have heard of the Akatsuki. Our Hokage Naruto Uzumaki faught them he saved the village from them."Snow said knowing only half of the story since she was usually not paying attention to little things."My father was one of them."Snow looked over at the two ninja's."I kinda know the girl but im not sure who the man is."

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
KIKYO HATAKE

User Image
Kikyo smiled a bit and rubbed the back of her head."I guess everyone knows about my dad now."She said as she was a bit embarressed that he would say that she could surpass him."That will be the day."She said laughing a bit. They continued walking as they arrived at the exam stadium like she said it wasnt that far. She sees him throw the coin into the air and asking her a question."Lets see...we rely on our chakra to use jutsu's, Ninjutsu's im not sure about tijutsu's. But chakra we can use for other things like climb trees or walk on water. There are allot of things we rely our chakra on."Kikyo explained.

PoisonArachnid

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

-Yuki-

Yuki nodded,"My father fought them, and he lost." Yuki frowned, and stopped when they got the Hokage's Office. Yuki looked over at Snow."I'm the kazekage's son." Yuki told her, he didn't want to show off or anything, but just wanted to tell her that. "I really hope you aren't planning on being an akatsuki like your father was." Yuki said, and then went inside and dropped off what he needed to. He the came back out and stood beside Snow."Could I help you train?" Yuki asked.
User Image

Ise Hazama

" Correct, and to use chakra for ninjutsu requires hand seals, yet we can use chakra for other things, like to walk along water, which requires no hand seals whatsoever, but chakra is only limited to your imagination." He said as he caught the coin in a flash as it fell, making it seem as if it almost vanished." With enough practice we can use chakra as extensions of ourselves, capable of unimaginable feats with items of daily use, like this coin for example." He said as he showed it to her." Catching it over and over can increase reflexes as well as speed, which as we know is needed in combat, but you can infuse it with chakra, which helps to sharpen your control." He stated as he placed it in her hand." Well I hope that lesson and coin serve as adequate payment for the help you gave me here, yet if you wish to see theory put into practice, you can observe me in the exams, the choice is yours." He said as he pushed the door open.

XVocalXMimiX

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
SNOW UCHIHA

User Image
"I-Im sorry to hear that he lost to them."Snow said wondering if he was upset to tell someone that. Her eyes widened hearing he was the Kazekage's son."Y-Your his son?!"Snow asked her really serprised to know that."I....have no intention in leaving my village to join them."Snow said.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
KIKYO HATAKE

User Image
Kikyo's eyes widened as she was surprised seeing how he caught the coin so quickly it didnt look like he did anything. Before she could say anything she listened to his explenation about other uses of chakra and how to use it for other things besides jutsu's. She looked down at the coin he gave her then back up at him."Sure i like to watch you in your exam."Kikyo said as she follows him inside.

PoisonArachnid
User Image

Ise Hazama

"Great, to be honest it will be nice to have someone cheering me on." Ise said as he allowed her to enter first before following behind." I don't have to see to be able to tell there are a lot of people here." He thought as he was lead into a stadium floor along with the others competing while someone else brought Kikyo to where the crowd was." Well I hope this is televised, would love to get a tape for myself to watch...on second thought no." He thought as he stretched and heard a booming voice say that this test would be a survival trial. In an instant some of the other competitors shed their disguises, showing they were actually anbu from different villages looking to test the would be jonin in combat.

XVocalXMimiX

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

Kylix headed out after a little bit more of training him wondering what Snow and the others were up to. "I doubt anyone trains as much as me so much for a social life." He ttold himself as he rushed out hoping to see some familiar faces around him.

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ceru Uchiha

Ceru was rushing back to the leaf village her mission completed as she just hoped that she didn't get caught off guard by the enemy. "I wonder if the events have started." She thought while on her way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff