Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"Stupid big sister I can take care of myself!" Kylix told Lucia him not wanting to be protected all the time. "Besides my eyes are more suited to combat than yours are." He mentioned him knowing much about the different types of eyes the sharingan, bakugun, and the rinnegan all the three different powerful sights yet so much alike. He didn't want to be looked down on though his sister was acting rather strange.

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Lucia Uzumaki~

Leaf Jonin

Lucia begins to tear up abit from when Kylix called her stupid and she turns her back to kylix and says to him, "You ......would call your older sissy stupid.....I .....I am sorry if I did any thing to make you upset..." she looked down and say to Matabi, "I would like for you to shut up...." matabi says to her, "girl you must train to be come stronger you must perfect it".

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
((OOC: Someone brought this up but who are we waiting for to post in this rp of ours? Pm me who you are waiting on so we don't flood this rp with OOC chat please and thank you though sorry if I missed anyone in this post.))

copycat4756

Timid Jolteon

One Hell Of A Master

PoisonArachnid

Diaas_SilverMoon

XVocalXMimiX

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kylix Uzumaki

"Stop it you know I don't like being babied and you crying isn't helping." Kylix said him letting out a sigh as he rubbed the back of his head seeing Lucia crying unlike how she normally was. "Don't treat me like a kid and I won't call you that anymore." He told her as it was that simple to get around being called names by him. Nobody else was trying to keep him from fighting when needed besides he had alot to do. "Further more I have things I want to protect as well and you can't protect me all the time so just let me get stronger."

Diaas_SilverMoon

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Lucia Uzumaki~

Leaf Jonin

Lucia Smile and nods at her little brother and says softly to him, "Please Be careful" She said as she gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then hands him her kunai that was given to her by a friend whichthe metal is black and and darker then the others. "its my good luck charm take good care if it" she said before walking away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff