Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

Shy Sex Symbol

Ashli-chan
Jailbait Queen
Does thedollyeye.com give tracking numbers?

From experience, they don't let me know when my order has been shipped. I usually just e-mail them a few days later and ask for the tracking number for my order. They'll gladly give it to you. :]

Thanks lovely biggrin Ill shoot them an email. Last time I ordered I remember it being a positive experience but its been so long that I don't remember any of the details of the ordering process.

Shy Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looooooookit
i got my Dueba Luna King Black lenses!!
That's an interesting pattern!!

Aloha Babye's Waifu

Cat

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

User Image

EOS PUFFY GREY yum_puddi

Romantic Cat

Eat The Strawberry Jam

User Image

EOS PUFFY GREY yum_puddi

Looks goooooooooood. emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

EoS Princess Bambi A3 Blue. =D
Review Here

The picture is under my LED lamp light. Under natural light it's much prettier. I have to take pictures under natural lighting.
That looks pretty natural on you! biggrin

Okay, I've got lenses coming my way from 3 different stores (Maple Lens, Japanese Candy and Roseberrie Lenses), so I can do a review later about the stores for the front page.

Dapper Ladykiller

Hey guys, I just got my first ever pair of circle lenses but I can open the container that it is inside of. Any help?
User Image
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Mimi Bambi contacts from Japan.Comes in 4 colors and seen in many Japanese magazines and Japanese models heart

Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Life Span: 1 Year Disposable
Diameter: 15.00 mm
Water content: 38%
Power range: 0.00 to -8.00

Shy Sex Symbol

yellow lilly
Hey guys, I just got my first ever pair of circle lenses but I can open the container that it is inside of. Any help?
If you can''t open the vial, take a pair of tweezers and wedge it in between the metal band and the plastic cap, there should be an arrow on the metal band, put the tweezer in there and pry up and off. Don't try to do this with your nails, it will break them (or maybe I just have weak nails).

Dapper Ladykiller

Jailbait Queen
yellow lilly
If you can''t open the vial, take a pair of tweezers and wedge it in between the metal band and the plastic cap, there should be an arrow on the metal band, put the tweezer in there and pry up and off. Don't try to do this with your nails, it will break them (or maybe I just have weak nails).

Thanks! What happened was that I peeled off that plastic part that you use to take the metal parts off of the bottle :S
the second bottle was a lot easier to open.

Shy Sex Symbol

Dueba (labeled as The Dolly Eye) Celeb Super Nudy Grey

Do my pictures look funny? My camera in bright sunlight makes the colors way too red-based and the exposure is funny. The darks look washed out and grey instead of bright and vibrant like in real life. I tried to edit the exposure and color balance in my pics to get a more true to life not crappy picture. Not sure if it looks ok though...
Bigger pic on my blog -points to sig-

Design: 10/10
Always fond of these lenses
Comfort: 8/10
Drying! Low water content sad
Enlargement: 8/10
Im used to super huge lenses I think..
Jailbait Queen
Does thedollyeye.com give tracking numbers? Its been almost a week since ordering and no confirmation or tracking numbers or shipping notice. Ive ordered from them before but that was like, 2 years ago. Grumble. And fobbybarbie said my second pair of lenses shipped but the warehouse is backlogged with orders so they havent given me a tracking number for that yet, so i dont even know if theyre coming from hong kong or their us based warehouse.

I obsessively check my tracking numbers so this is kinda frustrating me. I just want my lenses!!

I ordered last year. They give me a tracking number, but i dont remember if i asked for it or they email it to me xp

The problem that I have is that circle lens from thedollyeeye.com take 3 month to arrive to my country. (I live in South America) I have ordered twice and they always take too long. It is worth the price but if you really need them quick, i dont recommed to buy there neutral
Does anyone know where to buy crazy lens (white and red) at a good price? whee
I cheked a lot of sites recommended here, but they are all like 25-30 dollars. I am not looking for preorders since i need the as soon as possible, but it will be nice to have them into account biggrin

I bought pre order before (circle lens and crazy lens) from Cutemi.com (before was GeoLensSupplier) last year and it took like 5months...(will never buy again) and Eye Love Sushi took like 4months... I ordered form Eye Love Sushi again to give them another chance, but now seems like they are not answering their clients, not even me. I hate pre order sites now crying

Unholy Dabbler

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Abomination 100
POOPIE KII
User Image
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Mimi Bambi contacts from Japan.Comes in 4 colors and seen in many Japanese magazines and Japanese models heart

Manufacturer: Geo Medical
Life Span: 1 Year Disposable
Diameter: 15.00 mm
Water content: 38%
Power range: 0.00 to -8.00

Oh, I love these! The green pair is one of my personal favourites. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers