Blue 0.12509279881218 12.5% [ 337 ]
Pink 0.079806978470676 8.0% [ 215 ]
Grey 0.14550853749072 14.6% [ 392 ]
Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

For experienced lens wearers: I just put my first pair in for the first time, my right eye is fine but my left eye isn't really agreeing. I have the Puffy 3 tone turquoise and it's hard to see if they're inside out or not since they look the same on both sides. Do you think I might've put it in wrong in my left eye?

Okay, I found out I put it inside out. My left eye still doesn't agree on my inserting it though, maybe there's some dirt stuck in the lens... I've rinsed it a few times though! My right eye is fine. 3nodding
Hello guys! My friends and I have just created a forum for circle lens users! Please visit & support! share your circle lens reviews/shopping experiences etc. http://www.circlelensclub.com

this is not an online shop, it's just a community talking about circle lens =)
Well I am jumping right in to the forum with both feet and doing my first review for the Candy Magic King Size Green..User Image

For the full review check out my blog Dreadfully Divine
I've just been wearing my circle lenses for the first time (first lenses ever, actually!), and after 8 hours I noticed my eyes had gone really red! So that's because of the lack of oxygen, right? It felt like my eyes were just tired because it's, well, 4 am! Haha! But yeah, putting eye drops in won't help with that, right?

Shameless Player

11,050 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Champion 300
Frouwke
I've just been wearing my circle lenses for the first time (first lenses ever, actually!), and after 8 hours I noticed my eyes had gone really red! So that's because of the lack of oxygen, right? It felt like my eyes were just tired because it's, well, 4 am! Haha! But yeah, putting eye drops in won't help with that, right?

How long have you been wearing them? With regular contacts, it's best not to wear them for more than 8-10 hours a day, approximately. And DO NOT sleep with them in.
is it true circle lenses can damage ur eyes ; ^ ;
i dont wanna go blind.
ClandestineDuck
Frouwke

How long have you been wearing them? With regular contacts, it's best not to wear them for more than 8-10 hours a day, approximately. And DO NOT sleep with them in.

As I said in the original post, 8 hours. smile I definitely did not sleep with them in!

Sparkly Lover

kimtaeyeons
i dont wanna go blind.

Circle lenses are no less dangerous than regular lenses. They are made from the same material, and have the same water content and base curve as regular contacts. The only difference is that the color is printed closer to the edge of the lens. As a wearer myself, I have no eye problems associated from them. I even noticed that my mother's regular clear contacts are larger than mine.

Though before buying them you should get educated on how to properly put contacts in, how long to wear them, and how to care for your lenses.

On another note, I finally got my EOS Adult Reds c: They really lived up to my expectations.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nihilistic Siren
kimtaeyeons
i dont wanna go blind.

Circle lenses are no less dangerous than regular lenses. They are made from the same material, and have the same water content and base curve as regular contacts. The only difference is that the color is printed closer to the edge of the lens. As a wearer myself, I have no eye problems associated from them. I even noticed that my mother's regular clear contacts are larger than mine.

Though before buying them you should get educated on how to properly put contacts in, how long to wear them, and how to care for your lenses.

On another note, I finally got my EOS Adult Reds c: They really lived up to my expectations.

oh okay :<
i want light brown eyes, do you have any recommendations?

Romantic Cat

Frouwke
ClandestineDuck
Frouwke

As I said in the original post, 8 hours. smile I definitely did not sleep with them in!
Personally, if your eyes get really red after 8 hours, than that's a clear as day sign that you should not be wearing your lenses for that long.
Circle lenses do have a lower water content than doctor prescribed lenses, which means that less oxygen is getting to your eyes, and by wearing them for 8 hours until the point where eye drops don't work, is meaning that your eyes are suffocating and can't exactly breathe.
Give your eyes a few days off before you put your lenses back in, and when you do put them in, wear them for only a few hours.

Dangerous Duelist

16,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Bah, I can't decide which lenses to order for my eyecolor. I like the doll eye effect, and natural looks too. I'm mostly curious which colors/style would blend best with my natural color. Suggestions?
I've got strange blue/hazel colored eyes. Sorry about the lack of makeup, my eyes look extra tiny when I don't curl my lashes. sweatdrop

Superpowered Bookworm

I order my first pair of circle lenses. It said it should be here on 17 August, Soo far away. gonk I'm so anxious to get them. I ordered from Honeycolor. I got the Geo Bambi Apple Green (Princess Mimi) How long does it usually take you get your lenses from that site? Oh I live in the States.
Death on Broadway
I order my first pair of circle lenses. It said it should be here on 17 August, Soo far away. gonk I'm so anxious to get them. I ordered from Honeycolor. I got the Geo Bambi Apple Green (Princess Mimi) How long does it usually take you get your lenses from that site? Oh I live in the States.

I've ordered from there twice and both times I got the slow shipping. It took about 2 weeks. I've ordered from other circle lens stores based in Malaysia and it ranged from 12-26 days. However, I have seen a number of bad reviews for Honeycolor. I got my lenses those 2 times but i've heard of people not getting their order. I'm not trying to make you paranoid or anything. If you already got a tracking number you're fine. If you haven't and its been a couple days, bug them for it.

Superpowered Bookworm

JackyOhhh
Death on Broadway

I've ordered from there twice and both times I got the slow shipping. It took about 2 weeks. I've ordered from other circle lens stores based in Malaysia and it ranged from 12-26 days. However, I have seen a number of bad reviews for Honeycolor. I got my lenses those 2 times but i've heard of people not getting their order. I'm not trying to make you paranoid or anything. If you already got a tracking number you're fine. If you haven't and its been a couple days, bug them for it.
I got my tracking number today. took a couple of days for them to send the e-mail. Thank you for your reply heart What website do you order from. I go through post on here to see what website people like best.

Mega Noob

Avaricious Koko
Bah, I can't decide which lenses to order for my eyecolor. I like the doll eye effect, and natural looks too. I'm mostly curious which colors/style would blend best with my natural color. Suggestions?
http://i50.tinypic.com/98ahcl.jpg
I've got strange blue/hazel colored eyes. Sorry about the lack of makeup, my eyes look extra tiny when I don't curl my lashes. sweatdrop

It took me awhile to realize that you weren't wearing contacts because I was skimming.
Sorry, I'm not good at suggestions, but you have such pretty eyes *A*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces