Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
You guys will never just guess what was just delivered. stare

*Tries anyway* The necklace? It's the goddamn necklace innit?
It's the ******** necklace. stare

I filed the claims with Etsy and PayPal to get my money back on the 18th, since both have statutes of limitations that you can do that. And it shows up today.

Now I have to close the cases and say it WAS finally delivered and look like an a**. But I don't think my actions were unwarranted or impatient. I waited WELL over the 30 business day delivery period, it should have been here the 16th according to that, and think I was entirely reasonable in my frustrations and actions to get my money back on and item that I was 100% lead to believe was lost, based on all the information I had.

Oh well, at least now I do have it.

That sounds frustrating. And I think that you were entirely reasonable. How could you have known the thing would actually show up ever?

Eloquent Vampire

Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf

I filed the claims with Etsy and PayPal to get my money back on the 18th, since both have statutes of limitations that you can do that. And it shows up today.

Now I have to close the cases and say it WAS finally delivered and look like an a**. But I don't think my actions were unwarranted or impatient. I waited WELL over the 30 business day delivery period, it should have been here the 16th according to that, and think I was entirely reasonable in my frustrations and actions to get my money back on and item that I was 100% lead to believe was lost, based on all the information I had.

That sounds frustrating. And I think that you were entirely reasonable. How could you have known the thing would actually show up ever?
Really though. I feel like he was dragging his feet on this a lot, which is why I filed the claims instead of waiting 90 MORE days, like he wanted, while he had his post office investigate what happened, because apparently they can take that long. The whole ordeal was just really frustrating, and even though it worked out in the end, I don't think I'll be ordering from that seller again.

I plan to wear the necklace tomorrow, so I'll post it then. He also had included an extra print in the package to make up for the 2 weeks he had me wait before he shipped it, so I'll be getting that framed and mounted eventually, too. SO MANY pieces of artwork to hang now... we've got a little stack in the corner, and it's 5 pieces deep now. We'll be getting at least 4 more in the next Cthulhu Wars shipment, no idea when that's going to show up. Should be sometime this year, though.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf

Really though. I feel like he was dragging his feet on this a lot, which is why I filed the claims instead of waiting 90 MORE days, like he wanted, while he had his post office investigate what happened, because apparently they can take that long. The whole ordeal was just really frustrating, and even though it worked out in the end, I don't think I'll be ordering from that seller again.

I plan to wear the necklace tomorrow, so I'll post it then. He also had included an extra print in the package to make up for the 2 weeks he had me wait before he shipped it, so I'll be getting that framed and mounted eventually, too. SO MANY pieces of artwork to hang now... we've got a little stack in the corner, and it's 5 pieces deep now. We'll be getting at least 4 more in the next Cthulhu Wars shipment, no idea when that's going to show up. Should be sometime this year, though.

Well, at least it's sorted. And yay, artworks!

Eloquent Vampire

Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf

It's pretty neat, too. A little kinda "in your face", but in the future Corner Of Oddities that I plan to construct, it'll fit in just fine.

It's this necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/215260241/satanic-goat-pentagram-pendant-ritual?ref=shop_home_active_12

And this print: https://www.etsy.com/listing/214832997/baphomet-antique-print-illustration?ref=shop_home_active_4

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf

It's pretty neat, too. A little kinda "in your face", but in the future Corner Of Oddities that I plan to construct, it'll fit in just fine.

It's this necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/215260241/satanic-goat-pentagram-pendant-ritual?ref=shop_home_active_12

And this print: https://www.etsy.com/listing/214832997/baphomet-antique-print-illustration?ref=shop_home_active_4

Cool beans. That's not a half-bad print.

Eloquent Vampire

Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf
Silent Lotus
Jagger-Wolf

Cool beans. That's not a half-bad print.
It's pretty good quality, from what I can tell (don't know very much about this whole thing). The quality of the stuff he makes seems pretty good. I'm just frustrated that getting it was such a headache. In the future, if I do decide to order from him again, I'll just know to wait forever, and ever, and ever.

Eloquent Vampire

So, my very first, VERY gentle step into strega. I don't have many skirts I can layer, unfortunately, but this one I just LOVE. Excuse my filthy mirror, I'm lazy. And as always, lighting in this place is abhorrent. So here's the breakdown:

Skirt: came with my skull and crossbones corset
Shirt: Bought new
Cardigan: thrifted
Belt: Bought new

User Image

Kitten skull necklace: Etsy
Ankh: Amazon
Baphomet: Etsy (I put a longer chain on it, though)

User Image

I don't have much in the way of shoes, either, but my cheap Oxfords are good enough. And here it is without the skirt. Dem legs.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Jagger-Wolf

Lookin' good lady!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

So I found my collection of camisoles in the back of my closet and there's one with a shelf bra and ribbons in place of straps, I must have replaced them forever ago. It's a bit raggedy but with some snips it will be perfectly acceptable because the holes will be intentional then.

OH MY GOD SO COMFY. I must replace all applicable straps with ribbons now, this is so much better than spaghetti straps that just stretch out of place and dig into my shoulders.

In other news I am super tired because I was up all night. ono

Eloquent Vampire

Silent Lotus
So I found my collection of camisoles in the back of my closet and there's one with a shelf bra and ribbons in place of straps, I must have replaced them forever ago. It's a bit raggedy but with some snips it will be perfectly acceptable because the holes will be intentional then.

OH MY GOD SO COMFY. I must replace all applicable straps with ribbons now, this is so much better than spaghetti straps that just stretch out of place and dig into my shoulders.

Surprise comfy clothes are the best ones.

I'm SO SORE! Blogilates is killing me so good. Seriously, it's basically just higher intensity pilates, and Cassey Ho is motivational and perky and encouraging and awesome. I've also been doing the accompanying butt challenge from Blogilates this month. The new calendar starts on Monday, so we'll see what challenge next month is. Last month was the ab challenge. It's awesome, and SUPER effective!

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Silent Lotus

Post pictures!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Amandy-Chan
Silent Lotus

Post pictures!

Here is a link to a photo of it. Rattybat

I am wearing it and other similarly well worn things today for a trip out with a friend. Because sometimes you want to look faded and threadbare, you know?

Spooky Specter

12,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
I haven't gone out to a goth club in ages and I miss it!! I keep trying to make plans with friends, but they keep falling through for one reason or another. orz

Unholy Muse

I've come to conclude that as someone who suffers from agoraphobia who is also pretty freakin' goth I have no idea what is appropriate attire to wear outside anymore.

Eloquent Vampire

Harlequin Ichthyosis
I've come to conclude that as someone who suffers from agoraphobia who is also pretty freakin' goth I have no idea what is appropriate attire to wear outside anymore.
Whatever you're comfortable in, and suits the weather, ultimately. You don't wanna wear your favorite cute sandals when there's 6 inches of snow outside and it's barely in the double digits. Then you'll freeze and probably hurt and be uncomfortable. But you also don't wanna wear your favorite 10 pound stompy leather boots when it's super hot and humid outside. You'll sweat your butt off, be hot and overly tired and probably cranky if you're anything like me, and you can actually run the risk of heat-related problems.

I've been slowly converting a lot of my outfits and styles to suit more of a strega style, which is essentially mori or dark mori without the Japanese street fashion ties and "rules". I've been wearing a lot of leggings too, since they're so comfortable and I've got some pretty killer legs, if I do say so myself. I'm also a creature of habit, I tend to wear the same outfits over and over again, so trying to broaden my ideas through strega has been pretty helpful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff