Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Eloquent Vampire

Kurr Sugar Skulls
some of the mods I want are a little more extreme to some people
I've been trying to find a place in my area that does cheek piercings and points ears
I might even get implants in my ears to make them a little longer if that's possible like with some of the stuff steve hayworth does

also a dental implant person who will make me permanent porcelain vampire teeth p much
I fought a lot with the person who did my teeth, and he just wouldn't do it and said he would compromise..
though I'm still really self concious and upset about my teeth, even though they're just normal looking..
idk for some reason I just can't get over it

other than that just saving up to get well done tattoos, because I want to get some bigger ones out of the way just so placement would be right for some other ones

also I've been having trouble with my lobes getting pierced
since when I was young I had them pierced with one of those piercing guns and my ears just pushed the earring out my ear while I slept
so just let them heal over, and when I tried to get them pierced again with a piercing needle they just push out or grow over the earrings
idk if I just need longer earrings or a certain type or something, just so they fully heal so I can start stretching later on
Most regular shops should do cheek piercings, but you do kinda have to "prove your worth" to get them. They're not for newbies, that's for sure.

Ear pointing is considered a heavy mod, and potentially illegal in many states. The best people to do it are probably Steve Haworth is Arizona, or Sampaa Von Cyborg, and I think he's on the east coast somewhere if I remember right. I think Brian Decker on the east coast also does them/did them. There is some very special training and processes to learn to ear pointing, and regular shops aren't going to have people with that kind of knowledge. But it would be worth looking up those two names and seeing what you can come up with.

My dental cap fangs were made by a former dental lab tech, but are still professional dental quality. Permanent porcelain teeth are probably a bad idea in the long run, though Adora Batbrat has some (she can eat normally with them in and everything, even bite apples whole), but they're not very practical in general. Tooth filing should be right out for you too, honestly, if you were thinking of going that route. Most dentists don't like to do procedures like that because they find them completely frivolous and unnecessary, even beyond just cosmetic aesthetics, which they do tend to do, but fangs are just a bit too much for them. And if you decide you hate them or people make fun of you, they don't want you coming back to them and demanding a refund or free removal, things like that.. Instead, see if they can make you plastic caps instead. That's what mine are. I can't eat with them in, or drink anything that may stain them (dark sodas, tea or coffee), but otherwise they're fantastic. I have two sets, but these are my newest ones.

For the earrings, get either glass pieces or high quality titanium or niobium pieces. You could have metal allergies,and if it's severe enough, even the tiny traces in high grade steel could set them off. Titanium and niobium have no nickle at all, and glass obviously has no metal in it period, so those could be options for you, too. Don't get any sort of plastic or acrylic pieces.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jagger-Wolf
Kurr Sugar Skulls
I've been trying to find a place in my area that does cheek piercings and points ears
I might even get implants in my ears to make them a little longer if that's possible like with some of the stuff steve hayworth does

also a dental implant person who will make me permanent porcelain vampire teeth p much
I fought a lot with the person who did my teeth, and he just wouldn't do it and said he would compromise..
though I'm still really self concious and upset about my teeth, even though they're just normal looking..

other than that just saving up to get well done tattoos, because I want to get some bigger ones out of the way just so placement would be right for some other ones

since when I was young I had them pierced with one of those piercing guns and my ears just pushed the earring out my ear while I slept
so just let them heal over, and when I tried to get them pierced again with a piercing needle they just push out or grow over the earrings
idk if I just need longer earrings or a certain type or something, just so they fully heal so I can start stretching later on
Most regular shops should do cheek piercings, but you do kinda have to "prove your worth" to get them. They're not for newbies, that's for sure.

Ear pointing is considered a heavy mod, and potentially illegal in many states. The best people to do it are probably Steve Haworth is Arizona, or Sampaa Von Cyborg, and I think he's on the east coast somewhere if I remember right. I think Brian Decker on the east coast also does them/did them. There is some very special training and processes to learn to ear pointing, and regular shops aren't going to have people with that kind of knowledge. But it would be worth looking up those two names and seeing what you can come up with.

My dental cap fangs were made by a former dental lab tech, but are still professional dental quality. Permanent porcelain teeth are probably a bad idea in the long run, though Adora Batbrat has some (she can eat normally with them in and everything, even bite apples whole), but they're not very practical in general. Tooth filing should be right out for you too, honestly, if you were thinking of going that route. Most dentists don't like to do procedures like that because they find them completely frivolous and unnecessary, even beyond just cosmetic aesthetics, which they do tend to do, but fangs are just a bit too much for them. And if you decide you hate them or people make fun of you, they don't want you coming back to them and demanding a refund or free removal, things like that.. Instead, see if they can make you plastic caps instead. That's what mine are. I can't eat with them in, or drink anything that may stain them (dark sodas, tea or coffee), but otherwise they're fantastic. I have two sets, but these are my newest ones.

For the earrings, get either glass pieces or high quality titanium or niobium pieces. You could have metal allergies,and if it's severe enough, even the tiny traces in high grade steel could set them off. Titanium and niobium have no nickle at all, and glass obviously has no metal in it period, so those could be options for you, too. Don't get any sort of plastic or acrylic pieces.

I think one broke recently on her (within the past 6 months). I'd imagine it would be rather pricey to fix. That's something to keep in mind Sugar Skulls

Eloquent Vampire

The Fetish Faerie
Jagger-Wolf
Kurr Sugar Skulls

I think one broke recently on her (within the past 6 months). I'd imagine it would be rather pricey to fix. That's something to keep in mind Sugar Skulls
I don't pay too close attention, just watch videos as they pop up on Youtube and when statuses appear on Facebook. And yeah, getting that fixed I'm sure isn't easy or cheap.

Which is why the pop in fangs like I have are a better option, I think. Even with their restrictions.

Shy Kitten

Jagger-Wolf
Kurr Sugar Skulls

yeah, with heavier mods it's harder to find people who have the experience for sure
I'm in canada, so probably have to fly out really lol

and I feel p dumb listening that my dental person now who said he would do it if I removed my teeth and then went back on it sort of thing
since I had to get dental implants anyway and I paid extra to remove the two extra teeth so I could get them with it, because he said the titanium would be stronger to get it
though then he said he couldn't do it because it wasn't the norm', and there was gold inside it so they'd crack, and put up a big fight last second and just did what he wanted p much even though I kept saying I don't approve of the models..
so I can't get dental caps/ veneers now like most people get, it has to be part of a porcelain teeth bridge now

your teeth look p cool, I'll have to see if I can put them over the porcelain for now or not

and adora bat brat just has dental composite, like the stuff that they use to fill fillings surprisingly
though maria cristina has titanium implants, though I have no idea where she got them

thanks for the earring advice
surprisingly the piercing shops I went to people didn't have any info like that when my lobes were messing up

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Jagger-Wolf

Wat D:

I wanted to get mine done... But I've only got my navel, ears and nipples done.
Like, what kind of requirements do shops usually have?

Eloquent Vampire

Harley Hearts Mr J
Jagger-Wolf

Wat D:

Cheek piercings are a pain in the a**, and prone to a lot of problems, so you have to "prove your worth" with them the same way you would with neck or knuckle tattoos. Cheek piercings can also have lasting problems after they've been removed, so you need to be someone who is not new to the piercing community, and who knows how to take care of piercings well, how to handle various problems as they come up, that sort of thing. They're considered a heavy piercing, like a heavy mod.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Harley Hearts Mr J
Jagger-Wolf

Wat D:

Probably that you have a good understanding of the aftercare and the risks that are involved and that you are qualified to care for such a pissy little piercing.

AND that you are patient to handle the flare ups and the long wait to downsize the jewelery.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
I'm suddenly having doubts lol. I mean, I take care of my piercings just fine, I just never thought that cheek piercings would be that much of a pain to take care of as compared to others.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Harley Hearts Mr J
I'm suddenly having doubts lol. I mean, I take care of my piercings just fine, I just never thought that cheek piercings would be that much of a pain to take care of as compared to others.

It's a VERY high movement area, from what I've heard they never "fully" heal. They definitely aren't ideal for spur of the moment piercings. They aren't impossible to handle but they aren't for the lax either.

Eloquent Vampire

The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J

It's a VERY high movement area, from what I've heard they never "fully" heal. They definitely aren't ideal for spur of the moment piercings. They aren't impossible to handle but they aren't for the lax either.
The area is also very thick tissue, and you'll literally have antenna sticking out of your face during the swelling process. They're prone to constant leaking (volume of the fluid can vary), and they never seem to fully heal even after years and years of having them.

They're pretty intense.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J

Aw... See, that makes me sad. Like it's one thing to get a piercing, wait 8 months for it to heal and then be able to relax about it, but it kind of puts me off knowing that it could potentially be a hassle for years to come. :/

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Harley Hearts Mr J
The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J

Aw... See, that makes me sad. Like it's one thing to get a piercing, wait 8 months for it to heal and then be able to relax about it, but it kind of puts me off knowing that it could potentially be a hassle for years to come. :/

I really wanted to get it done too but honestly I'm not in the market for that kind of piercing commitment.

CAPTCHA
heavy metal

Hell yea

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J
The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J

I really wanted to get it done too but honestly I'm not in the market for that kind of piercing commitment.

CAPTCHA
heavy metal

Hell yea

Yeah I like... I've wanted dimple piercings for about four or five months now but that just sounds way too much to deal with.
That's pretty funny though :3

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Harley Hearts Mr J
The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J
The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J

CAPTCHA
heavy metal

Hell yea

Yeah I like... I've wanted dimple piercings for about four or five months now but that just sounds way too much to deal with.

Also as my siggy says I am currently trying for a baby and getting cheek piercings would be pointless because I'd probably have to remove them or risk having a baby hand grabbing them or hitting them. Oh that made my cringe thinking about it.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
The Fetish Faerie
Harley Hearts Mr J

Also as my siggy says I am currently trying for a baby and getting cheek piercings would be pointless because I'd probably have to remove them or risk having a baby hand grabbing them or hitting them. Oh that made my cringe thinking about it.

I actually had no idea what TTC meant until now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff