Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
My trading pass is back o /

s**t, you ended up in that whole mess too ?

I have no idea how the hell I dodged that bullet. I bought a rainbow smack dab while this whole thing went down.
Yeah I did, somehow. It's funny though, because my gold total is the same, and my inventory's the same...so I guess that Angelic Halo I nabbed was the real deal, haha. Kind of a huge relief.

s**t, that's really lucky. I was really worried when people started talking about it. I guess they had suspicions on one of your trades and they turned out to be unfounded ?
Well, that's what's weird about it. Yesterday they told me that I actually was affected by it and that action would need to be taken, but today my trading pass is back and my inventory is untouched, so who knows? sweatdrop

Well, better safe than sorry with those kinda glitches honestly. Still, we were both really lucky !

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
My trading pass is back o /

s**t, you ended up in that whole mess too ?

I have no idea how the hell I dodged that bullet. I bought a rainbow smack dab while this whole thing went down.
Yeah I did, somehow. It's funny though, because my gold total is the same, and my inventory's the same...so I guess that Angelic Halo I nabbed was the real deal, haha. Kind of a huge relief.

s**t, that's really lucky. I was really worried when people started talking about it. I guess they had suspicions on one of your trades and they turned out to be unfounded ?
Well, that's what's weird about it. Yesterday they told me that I actually was affected by it and that action would need to be taken, but today my trading pass is back and my inventory is untouched, so who knows? sweatdrop

Well, better safe than sorry with those kinda glitches honestly. Still, we were both really lucky !
No kidding! I'm glad my offer will still have two halos in it, being honest. 4 tril is nice, but the halo's definitely more valuable than that. sweatdrop And yeah, I'm glad it didn't hit too many people this time. It seems like it was a pretty small number of people affected.

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
No kidding! I'm glad my offer will still have two halos in it, being honest. 4 tril is nice, but the halo's definitely more valuable than that. sweatdrop And yeah, I'm glad it didn't hit too many people this time. It seems like it was a pretty small number of people affected.

Yeah. Still pretty shitty, though.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs

Yeah. Still pretty shitty, though.
Yeah. What can you do, I guess, heh.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
I see you undercutting me on the marketplace emotion_donotwant

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

Wuh where ??

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

Wuh where ??

Just one of the October Madness things. I don't actually care, I was just like "wait I know you" lol

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

Wuh where ??

Just one of the October Madness things. I don't actually care, I was just like "wait I know you" lol

Rolf, that's amusing XD

/totally didn't check

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PhiferWolf
heart
:3

How's you?

Loyal Werewolf

Flint Jakobs
PhiferWolf
heart

How's you?
Thinking about getting a Rainbow ticket to get black/blue Hooded Fighter ._.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PhiferWolf
Flint Jakobs
PhiferWolf
heart

How's you?
Do it! :'D That'd be pretty 3nodding

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh wow, this whole item screams awesome to me. emotion_drool Some of these poses I'd love to work with on my own male avatar! Just lately, some custom items don't work with dark skin tones or other skin mods (like my Hoarfrost Pass Centurion) and I can't use them. ;~; The horns sound amazing and so do the jeans! I love ripped jeans. Also manly buff legs and power pose. Yes. emotion_dowant

Loyal Werewolf

Flint Jakobs
PhiferWolf
Flint Jakobs
PhiferWolf
heart

How's you?
Do it! :'D That'd be pretty 3nodding
Yeah, but according to Twinky Dave, if the item was an LQI (not being a user made item), it cannot be recolored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff