Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Yeah, I agree. Sadly there's nothing that can really be done about it.
Yeah. Is what it is, but it's still a bummer. I just want to make a decent item, ya know? It's not for fame or for people to laud me or anything, just an item I think some people might like.

Yeah, I really hope you manage it, love <3
Thank you heart We'll see, anyway. 3nodding

Dangerous Sweetheart

Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Yus! Flint now comes in red and blue cool

I love the wings emotion_drool
Yus *u* Zero did a great job with them 3nodding

I need to stop lying to myself and just admit that I LOVE BACKWINGS OK *collects a ton of them*
I gave up on lying to myself about that ages ago. The only reason I don't try to collect them is because they're ******** expensive there are so many of them @_@;

I have quite a few that are just RIG drops.

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Yus! Flint now comes in red and blue cool

I love the wings emotion_drool

I need to stop lying to myself and just admit that I LOVE BACKWINGS OK *collects a ton of them*
I gave up on lying to myself about that ages ago. The only reason I don't try to collect them is because they're ******** expensive there are so many of them @_@;

I got a few of them from Plunder wins, but most of the ones I ended up with are in colors I didn't care for, so I flipped them for a bit of profit, haha. The only wings that I've really held onto are Zaphkiel's and Israfil's (and now Esper's, haha), but as we saw with bidding for the sterek doll, I wasn't exactly afraid to flip a set of Israfil's or two for a bid I wanted to win rofl

Dangerous Sweetheart

Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs

I got a few of them from Plunder wins, but most of the ones I ended up with are in colors I didn't care for, so I flipped them for a bit of profit, haha. The only wings that I've really held onto are Zaphkiel's and Israfil's (and now Esper's, haha), but as we saw with bidding for the sterek doll, I wasn't exactly afraid to flip a set of Israfil's or two for a bid I wanted to win rofl

I got a bunch of really good wings from RIGs haha. I have a lot that I probably will never wear, but I MIGHT someday so I won't get rid of them.

Beloved Stargazer

*fluffs wings and preens feathers :3*

I actually won two pairs of lucifers and a souryuu from the same rig once. I just about shat a brick. XD

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream

I actually won two pairs of lucifers and a souryuu from the same rig once. I just about shat a brick. XD
Dang XD Well done! I actually more or less ended up with my Lucifer's by chance. Meant to bid on Israfil's, didn't realize until after the fact that I'd added the wrong one to my watchlist, but at that point I decided to just roll with it. lol

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

Dang XD Well done! I actually more or less ended up with my Lucifer's by chance. Meant to bid on Israfil's, didn't realize until after the fact that I'd added the wrong one to my watchlist, but at that point I decided to just roll with it. lol

Ahahahaha XD

My luck with plunder is nonexistant.

Edit : Whoa, sup Cadence in plunder, I did not expect you.

*pokes at it curiously*

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs
Tinuviel Silma
Flint Jakobs

I got a bunch of really good wings from RIGs haha. I have a lot that I probably will never wear, but I MIGHT someday so I won't get rid of them.
Meanwhile I'm like

SELL IT ALLLLLL, SELL IT ALL, DON'T GIVE A s**t ANYMOOOOOORE

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

Ahahahaha XD

*pokes at it curiously*
I feel like we've had this conversation before lol I just get lucky. The marketplace is always how I've made gold on Gaia, even back in the day when I was selling goldfish to make 40 or 50 gold profit per fish. Those were the days rofl

Beloved Stargazer

Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream
Flint Jakobs
Zero Dream

Ahahahaha XD

*pokes at it curiously*
I feel like we've had this conversation before lol I just get lucky. The marketplace is always how I've made gold on Gaia, even back in the day when I was selling goldfish to make 40 or 50 gold profit per fish. Those were the days rofl

I do believe we have. rofl

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
emotion_zzz

Doctor's appointment in a bit. Here's hoping all goes well.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
emotion_zzz

hope your doctor's appt went well

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
emotion_zzz

hope your doctor's appt went well
It did! He said that my toe's looking good, and that when I'm not planning to go anywhere I can take the bandage off and let it air out. I've got one more follow up appointment in 10 days, but it should be pretty good by then. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff