Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Hello! Welcome to an ongoing process of summoning a punk rock demon to Gaia! This quest has been a long-time thing, but I was able to acquire the Golden Ticket needed to make my item, and so the item creation process is under way!

Quest History
September 1, 2014: Golden Ticket Quest begins!
January 6, 2015: Quest put on hold; bought VIP Backstage Pass
January 26, 2015: Flint and Slick join Without A Doubt Kickstarter, quest starts up again
February 3, 2015: Quest put on hold again; bought Golden Scissor's Custom Cut
February 19, 2015: Quest put on hold yet again; helped Slick get the Emerald Ticket
March 6, 2015: Quest resumed
March 22, 2015: Mohawks from the Custom Cut are released; quest changes to a Mini Golden Ticket quest
April 22, 2015: Quest switch to crafting a mini golden via alchemy
August 16, 2015: Baby Golden Ticket crafted and sold to help fund quest.
September 2, 2015: Golden Fragments sold to Adrien Ludovic Gilles to help them finish crafting a Golden Ticket
September 8, 2015: GOLDEN TICKET ACHIEVED

User Image

Ticket Tracking:
September 11, 2015: Redeem email sent!
September 14, 2015: Idea accepted, ticket removed from inventory!
November 15, 2015: Mocks received! emotion_dowant
November 26, 2015: Sent change requests in!
January 8, 2016: Secondary mocks received emotion_dowant
January 31, 2016: IT LIVES! Summoned Punk is here!

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
About the Summoned Punk:

User Image

No one knows who called him or how he ended up here, but he picked up the culture fast. He says he's stuck, but it looks more like he's having fun and just doesn't want to leave...

Some of the Punk's features:

• Denim Vest: A punk rock essential, complete with studs and patches.
  • Liberty Hawk: Hair that speaks for itself. (doesn't spike itself, hours of prep work required)
  • Tour Merch: Every punk needs a tour shirt from their favorite musicians.
  • Tattoos: Nothing says punk rock like having enough needles in your body to cover your head, arms, and back in ink.
  • Power Stance: Gotta have the right stance if you're gonna rock out.

Be warned, though, this punk looks like he's hiding some extra secrets...

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Project Golden Ticket
Proof of Ticket burning_eyes

Super Rad Compadres

Folks who helped me plan the item and/or donated:

Krayzie537 heart
Slick Southpaw heart
Zero Dream heart
PhiferWolf
Tinuviel Silma
KaideFayt burning_eyes
Guardian Pluto
Trundlebug
AstraSage
Niki-Senpai burning_eyes
Vannequin burning_eyes
Gentlemanly Swindler heart
RandomKate heart
Sindeyella
Pengaana
Stanford Condition heart
lavish
GoDoFuNdO
Cheap Mondays
x-SeasaltStix heart
Pie
Madam VonTrapp
Lirilei
Harblngr
Tall Dark and Snarky burning_eyes
Druddigon

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

um

i love you redface

especially the hawk PICTURING ALL THE RECOLORS 8DDDDD

*cough*

oh for muscular leg mod, i'd love it if we could have decently proportioned feet, like with Fallen King MC

it's what's killed me on the World of____ and other fighting stance poses

killer thighs

tinyfeet

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
um

i love you redface

especially the hawk PICTURING ALL THE RECOLORS 8DDDDD

*cough*

oh for muscular leg mod, i'd love it if we could have decently proportioned feet, like with Fallen King MC

it's what's killed me on the World of____ and other fighting stance poses

killer thighs

tinyfeet
Ha, for real though. Proportional legs are an incredible thing

and don't get me started about the mohawk. I have wanted a proper mohawk for my avatar since like 2006. If this is my chance to finally have my tall spiky mohawk then I am not going to pass it up

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Ha, for real though. Proportional legs are an incredible thing

and don't get me started about the mohawk. I have wanted a proper mohawk for my avatar since like 2006. If this is my chance to finally have my tall spiky mohawk then I am not going to pass it up

oh bby *fans self* Loved it when you said black base it's music to my earsssss

I guess the question is on whether or not you want humanoid legs for decent proportions. Personally, and mind you, I'm quite heavily biased, but I find that the faun legs are probably one of THE BEST when it comes to looking balanced. Probably because it's old as balls in internet time and back when drinkytengu was there and didn't give a flip about making skinnyavs

other body mod references that I think are great for showing thickness with maintaining decent proportions (wow that totally sounded less dirty when I was thinking it):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

pls say there's gonna be bulges somewhere 8D

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
I do like the Dream Town legs, but I was thinking something a little more...beefy, haha. Slightly tighter pants, slightly more defined legs, if possible, haha. I also tend to prefer it when the shoes are tucked under the pants, on an outfit, so that'd be a must. But that's the general idea, anyway!

Not sure how to tie a bulge in there tbh. If it's plausible, then maybe, but I guess it depends on what ideas I can come up with for the other poses, haha.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
I do like the Dream Town legs, but I was thinking something a little more...beefy, haha. Slightly tighter pants, slightly more defined legs, if possible, haha. I also tend to prefer it when the shoes are tucked under the pants, on an outfit, so that'd be a must. But that's the general idea, anyway!

Not sure how to tie a bulge in there tbh. If it's plausible, then maybe, but I guess it depends on what ideas I can come up with for the other poses, haha.

so basically if Butch Russian had pants instead of chaps. 8D I could roll with that

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw

so basically if Butch Russian had pants instead of chaps. 8D I could roll with that
I do like the butcher series. rofl I'm actually very sad that the Irish Butcher doesn't layer with the Kuma March pants, because I love the pants but I am desperately missing my ginger chest hair ;n;

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw

I do like the butcher series. rofl I'm actually very sad that the Irish Butcher doesn't layer with the Kuma March pants, because I love the pants but I am desperately missing my ginger chest hair ;n;

<333 another valuable trait we both have in common

Oh dang, that sucks! I wouldn't have known unless you told me

//can't stand being human more than a day
;v;

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw

;v;
It's a very sad occasion, because on the one hand I am really committed to wearing these pants because they're great...but on the other hand I am Gaia's resident ginger chest and right now I am being prevented from being Gaia's resident ginger chest gonk

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw

;v;
It's a very sad occasion, because on the one hand I am really committed to wearing these pants because they're great...but on the other hand I am Gaia's resident ginger chest and right now I am being prevented from being Gaia's resident ginger chest gonk

RIP chest hair

unless you can squeak by with the manscraper + silky chest hair

but I don't think it's dark enough ;w;

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs

RIP chest hair

unless you can squeak by with the manscraper + silky chest hair

but I don't think it's dark enough ;w;
It's definitely not dark or stark or solid enough to be the same ;_; I guess the bright side is that when I get tired of wearing pants the chest hair will be back in a heartbeat lol

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I've received a few pretty good offers for the ticket, thus far. I'm pondering which to accept right now, if any of them. Trying not to be too hasty with my decision, haha.

thurz's Pardner

Indebted Egg

13,175 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Married 100
I love the item ideas so far.
Good luck getting a ticket!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff