• Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
I really liked rigs at first...then I realized that I had absolutely terrible luck with them, so I just opt for buying whatever item(s) I want from the rig on the marketplace after the fact. sweatdrop

Good luck! o/
I was lucky some weeks/a month-ish ago, I got that restrung one worth 600bil.
howeveeeeeeeeeeer it didn't last long, spent it all in art and items and gifts, BUT mostly art... now I'm back and my good ol' resell/buy strategy for now xD wasn't so lucky anymore after that one time

and thanks *-*
Very nice! :'D And yeah, there's always the exchange/marketplace strategy XD That's how I've got most of my gold, being honest, just buying and reselling things. The day I started being able to buy and resell things in the billions without breaking the bank was a big deal. sweatdrop Hopefully someday I can do that in the trillions XDD
oh man I actually hope that gaia won't get worse than it is..but many already do have trilions and trilions and bazilions so..xD hopefully I'll be a trilionaire as well haha
True on both counts. sweatdrop I see some sellers and it's like...what do you even do on Gaia, at this stage? You've obviously got everything you could ever want. XD;
well, true some fun could be lost if you can get everything quickly, but on the other hand...LOTSA ART :B hahaha, I know I'd spend it all in art like I did last time.
That's a fair point. XD That's actually what kept me from getting the shiny donut for as long as I did...I had the gold for it a few times and was like "well the price is stable so I'll get some art while this person is open and then I'll get it" and then the price on the halo would jump XP

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
hahahahaha omg that was so me when questing the ninja band since 2006. I'd get close and go all: naaaaaaaaah....
how much is the halo now? I'm so not updated anymore xD

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
hahahahaha omg that was so me when questing the ninja band since 2006. I'd get close and go all: naaaaaaaaah....
Oh yeah, every time. Took me 8 years to get the Devil Tail for that exact reason XDD

Right now low price on the marketplace is 5 trillion, but last week it was running for close to 9 trillion, so who knows? XD;

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Oh yeah, every time. Took me 8 years to get the Devil Tail for that exact reason XDD

Right now low price on the marketplace is 5 trillion, but last week it was running for close to 9 trillion, so who knows? XD;
that is so out of my league.............jesus almighty...trilions....
D8
my mind is broken blown
bad joke is bad

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

D8
my mind is broken blown
bad joke is bad
*sad trombone* lol

It's doable. A lot of saving and buying/selling and frustration...but doable. gonk

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

D8
my mind is broken blown
bad joke is bad
*sad trombone* lol

It's doable. A lot of saving and buying/selling and frustration...but doable. gonk
and don't forget the crickets or 3badumtsssssssssss* xD

yes..well...for me reaching 100bil was impossible..but doable..but trilions is in the nope area atm xD

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

D8
my mind is broken blown
bad joke is bad
*sad trombone* lol

yes..well...for me reaching 100bil was impossible..but doable..but trilions is in the nope area atm xD
Right XDD

I'm a bit of a gambler. sweatdrop I saved and saved to get an Angelic Scarf, and then the price jumped right after I bought it...so I sold it and started buying other things. I don't keep a whole lot in my inventory that I'm actually interested in keeping, it's mostly stuff I either intend to sell or can't be bothered to remove from my inventory XDD I made most of my gold winning bids on the Plunder, actually. Win an item, sell it back for a bit more, win on another item, sell it back for a bit more, and so on. If you can win it with a big enough margin, it makes gold pretty fast. But the problem there is that you also have to have some gold to start with. sweatdrop

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Slick Southpaw
User Image
emotion_kirakira

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Well, I'm out 4 tril for my offer, but it has another halo in it now! Hopefully that makes it more valuable anyway. sweatdrop

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

D8
my mind is broken blown
bad joke is bad
*sad trombone* lol

Right XDD

I'm a bit of a gambler. sweatdrop I saved and saved to get an Angelic Scarf, and then the price jumped right after I bought it...so I sold it and started buying other things. I don't keep a whole lot in my inventory that I'm actually interested in keeping, it's mostly stuff I either intend to sell or can't be bothered to remove from my inventory XDD I made most of my gold winning bids on the Plunder, actually. Win an item, sell it back for a bit more, win on another item, sell it back for a bit more, and so on. If you can win it with a big enough margin, it makes gold pretty fast. But the problem there is that you also have to have some gold to start with. sweatdrop
ohhhhhhh I see, well yes obviously, or you can't start bidding if you can't keep up, yes that sounds like a winning strategy right there! cool

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

D8
my mind is broken blown
bad joke is bad
*sad trombone* lol

Right XDD

ohhhhhhh I see, well yes obviously, or you can't start bidding if you can't keep up, yes that sounds like a winning strategy right there! cool
Right. rofl But if you can get a bit of surplus (or do what I do and gamble until you either have a surplus or have lost substantially), then you can start building on it. 3nodding

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
yeah you're right, I could try, usually it annoys me because I do bid on convinient items...but then timezone strikes in, I go to bed and can't defend my bid ¬¬ hahaha, happened to me 2 days ago.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
yeah you're right, I could try, usually it annoys me because I do bid on convinient items...but then timezone strikes in, I go to bed and can't defend my bid ¬¬ hahaha, happened to me 2 days ago.
Yeeeeeah...it usually works out that bidding ends around the time I take lunch break, so that's pretty convenient for me, but when it ends earlier/later than that it's near impossible to win anything >_>;

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Yeeeeeah...it usually works out that bidding ends around the time I take lunch break, so that's pretty convenient for me, but when it ends earlier/later than that it's near impossible to win anything >_>;
oh yes very convinient indeed! hahahaha, the time has to be right of course, but oh well c: you can't control everything >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff