Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
bump
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
<333333

How are you?
I see you in abb's thread all the time and never told you...
your avvie is hella sexy!!!

I'm fine, thanks! you? c:

I like your item idea *-*

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
bump
<333333

How are you?

Ah, thank you! *u* I do like the options I've got to work with these days, I remember back in the day when the Shadowlegend was the only way to get a decent chest appearance, when I came back and saw all the new options I was thrilled ;_;

I'm doing alright! Having a lazy day thus far, haha.

Thank you <3333 I'm really hopeful, people seem to really like it, and I'd like to be able to say I made an item people like. 3nodding

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
bump
<333333

How are you?

Ah, thank you! *u* I do like the options I've got to work with these days, I remember back in the day when the Shadowlegend was the only way to get a decent chest appearance, when I came back and saw all the new options I was thrilled ;_;

Thank you <3333 I'm really hopeful, people seem to really like it, and I'd like to be able to say I made an item people like. 3nodding
tell me about it...I remember gaia being the best evarrr for me (joined 2006) .........I went on hiatus 2010...came back this april...and all the new leg mods killed me.
I'm such a sucker for leg mods ;u;

and I'm also happy for the many manly items!!! now a male avvie can look VERY masculine.

hahaha, it's evening here and my weekend is over soon :B

I wish ya the best of luck with this!!! would be awesome having your own item *-*
and gaia needs more sexy jeans and mohawks > D

Beloved Stargazer

*drops ticket lures all over thread*

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

tell me about it...I remember gaia being the best evarrr for me (joined 2006) .........I went on hiatus 2010...came back this april...and all the new leg mods killed me.
I'm such a sucker for leg mods ;u;

and I'm also happy for the many manly items!!! now a male avvie can look VERY masculine.

hahaha, it's evening here and my weekend is over soon :B

I wish ya the best of luck with this!!! would be awesome having your own item *-*
and gaia needs more sexy jeans and mohawks > D
Yeah, when I came back I was like "what are all these leg poses and where did they all come from". I joined late 2004, kinda stopped being active from 2009 to the start of this year and then found my way back out of the blue, haha. So many items now @_@

For real! I am all for more gender neutral items too though, I think that there's a lot of demand for that and not much by way of supply...although my item idea doesn't really help that too much, heh.

Ah, boo. Hopefully your week goes well! And thank you again <333

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zero Dream
*drops ticket lures all over thread*
*frantically grabs at them* crying

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
oh yessssssss absolutely....I still haven't caught up on the 4 years of items I missed.
plus gaia brings new ones every second I can't handle it ;u;
I want the new autumn days! that LEG MOD

yes I'm happy for all the gender neutral items...I remember years ago that many I couldn't wear because for males only and viceversa cx

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
oh yessssssss absolutely....I still haven't caught up on the 4 years of items I missed.

yes I'm happy for all the gender neutral items...I remember years ago that many I couldn't wear because for males only and viceversa cx
I've gotten a lot better about telling myself no when it comes to cash shop items, but I'm still a sucker for some of them. Every time they release a new Standby or Simmering item I'm just like "give it to me this instant" lol

Yeah...so many good poses and ideas wasted because none of them were designed to layer with gender-specific items. :T

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

I've gotten a lot better about telling myself no when it comes to cash shop items, but I'm still a sucker for some of them. Every time they release a new Standby or Simmering item I'm just like "give it to me this instant" lol

Yeah...so many good poses and ideas wasted because none of them were designed to layer with gender-specific items. :T
I also manage to say no thankfully, but rigs...I love rigs since gaia started making them back then, so 1-2 times a month I get one of those. heart

but I'm sooooooooooooooo tempted right now by autumn days xD

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

I also manage to say no thankfully, but rigs...I love rigs since gaia started making them back then, so 1-2 times a month I get one of those. heart

but I'm sooooooooooooooo tempted right now by autumn days xD
I really liked rigs at first...then I realized that I had absolutely terrible luck with them, so I just opt for buying whatever item(s) I want from the rig on the marketplace after the fact. sweatdrop

Good luck! o/

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
I really liked rigs at first...then I realized that I had absolutely terrible luck with them, so I just opt for buying whatever item(s) I want from the rig on the marketplace after the fact. sweatdrop

Good luck! o/
I was lucky some weeks/a month-ish ago, I got that restrung one worth 600bil.
howeveeeeeeeeeeer it didn't last long, spent it all in art and items and gifts, BUT mostly art... now I'm back and my good ol' resell/buy strategy for now xD wasn't so lucky anymore after that one time

and thanks *-*

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

Good luck! o/
howeveeeeeeeeeeer it didn't last long, spent it all in art and items and gifts, BUT mostly art... now I'm back and my good ol' resell/buy strategy for now xD wasn't so lucky anymore after that one time

and thanks *-*
Very nice! :'D And yeah, there's always the exchange/marketplace strategy XD That's how I've got most of my gold, being honest, just buying and reselling things. The day I started being able to buy and resell things in the billions without breaking the bank was a big deal. sweatdrop Hopefully someday I can do that in the trillions XDD

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

Good luck! o/

and thanks *-*
Very nice! :'D And yeah, there's always the exchange/marketplace strategy XD That's how I've got most of my gold, being honest, just buying and reselling things. The day I started being able to buy and resell things in the billions without breaking the bank was a big deal. sweatdrop Hopefully someday I can do that in the trillions XDD
oh man I actually hope that gaia won't get worse than it is..but many already do have trilions and trilions and bazilions so..xD hopefully I'll be a trilionaire as well haha

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

Good luck! o/

and thanks *-*
oh man I actually hope that gaia won't get worse than it is..but many already do have trilions and trilions and bazilions so..xD hopefully I'll be a trilionaire as well haha
True on both counts. sweatdrop I see some sellers and it's like...what do you even do on Gaia, at this stage? You've obviously got everything you could ever want. XD;

Dapper Prophet

Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs
Mindbreak
Flint Jakobs

Good luck! o/

and thanks *-*
True on both counts. sweatdrop I see some sellers and it's like...what do you even do on Gaia, at this stage? You've obviously got everything you could ever want. XD;
well, true some fun could be lost if you can get everything quickly, but on the other hand...LOTSA ART :B hahaha, I know I'd spend it all in art like I did last time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff