• Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic

So sorry for the delay, finally got some time to work on this.
Here is the media code you will need to use (could not paste it here due to special characters Gaia deletes)
http://pastebin.com/fvMaemLx
I see what I did wrong in the converter, but it will be some time before I can update it to fix this bug along with the script freezing one.
Okay! thanks so much. Almost all the tabs showed up this time. Now people can send me comments.

Which tabs didn't show? I thought I got them all?
(can you make your profile public or add me so I can see it?)

Sure. Its only the tabs that are on the hidden pages that stay blank. So under my extras page, the anime pictures and dream avi pictures have one missing tab. But if its okay if I edit the wixpage. I may remove those tabs.

I'm sorry, I got lazy and didn't do those pages 'cuz I thought they weren't in use. orz
Try this: http://pastebin.com/7MSfeNYm

Thanks so much. Its perfect now. emotion_hug

Dapper Phantom

Tainted Eri

I don't know if you knew this or not, but your random PM I got from you about my Wix profile wasn't able to be responded to because you:
1) Have PMs from anyone not on your friends list disabled and
2) your profile is also private so I couldn't leave a comment. So, since I don't befriend people just to reply to a PM, I'm quoting you here in this thread that is helpful for making a Wix profile on your Gaia one.
The spoiler is the original message I attempted to reply with, which would have led you to this thread and a similar one anyway. Hope you at least can see I responded.

Oh wow, thank you! xD
I haven't been able to edit my profile because Wix doesn't embed codes anymore, so it's hard to put it on a Gaia profile now. I don't know how to exactly because of the change, however, there IS a thread that exists that can give great instructions and step=by-step tutorial if you're interested. c:
Here's one that looks more current
Here's another one that I /think/ is basically the same instructions I'm not sure.

Anyway, I hope those two awesome threads are helpful. <:

If you're asking about using Wix as a website, then it's really just playing around with the site until you find something that feels right. Unfortunately, I can't really give a good tutorial on that, mostly because I'm running an older computer since my motherboard fried and I had to replace it, so I can't user programs that overwork it like Wix builder does. But they have help options in the site builder and I'm sure you can find a great layout to start with in their library and work from there. <: That's what I ended up doing.

Manly Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
When you say you can't buy/sell wix profiles do you mean like for gaia gold?

Dapper Phantom

CAT NlP2
When you say you can't buy/sell wix profiles do you mean like for gaia gold?

Yes. While it isn't specifically against Wix's rules, Gaia still has a rule that disallows users from selling artistic content created using generator tools, of which Wix is one.
Please read the sticky linked in FAQ #3.3, as it contains a list of what you can/can't sell as art on Gaia.

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Ummm....could I get a little help please ^^? you see my only concern is that my avatar pic in my wix profile seems to be blurred when I view it in Gaia. Yet, when I view it back on
wix it's not.... it would be really nice if I could get help on this minor problem ^^.

Dapper Phantom

-Halcy-Times-
Ummm....could I get a little help please ^^? you see my only concern is that my avatar pic in my wix profile seems to be blurred when I view it in Gaia. Yet, when I view it back on
wix it's not.... it would be really nice if I could get help on this minor problem ^^.

Can you give me the link to your Wix preview page? Ex: tarashia.wix.com/test1

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Horntastic
-Halcy-Times-

Here ya go: http://mervinrick.wix.com/hallelujah
This is when I have it on my profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/halcy-times/30512293/

Dapper Phantom

-Halcy-Times-
Horntastic
-Halcy-Times-

Here ya go: http://mervinrick.wix.com/hallelujah
This is when I have it on my profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/halcy-times/30512293/

I cannot determine the cause of the blurriness... have you tried adding the avatar using the v2 avatar tool instead?
The current version of the CSS should center that along with your profile, and most browsers will display the avi image on top of the Flash area.

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Horntastic

I cannot determine the cause of the blurriness... have you tried adding the avatar using the v2 avatar tool instead?
The current version of the CSS should center that along with your profile, and most browsers will display the avi image on top of the Flash area.

Ohh.... Well problem solved.... Thank you for the help >u<

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Horntastic

The Slayer Speaks . . .

I did everything correctly, yet my media wont play...

Dapper Phantom

The Virgin Slayer
Horntastic

The Slayer Speaks . . .

What media? Your Wix appears to load for me.
Did you put some music in it or something?
Please also link me to the Wix page - ex: tarashia.wix.com/test1

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Horntastic
The Virgin Slayer
Horntastic

The Slayer Speaks . . .

What media? Your Wix appears to load for me.
Did you put some music in it or something?
Please also link me to the Wix page - ex: tarashia.wix.com/test1

The Slayer Speaks . . .

nvm, i fixed it~ Thank you anyways.
For some reason my the view-source code will not work on the converter D; Idk if I'm doing something wrong or idk I've i did the same steps multiple times and it wont convert it says to try again .... I don't want to bother but .. I could use a little help ... D;

Tipsy Donator

I spent weeks looking to find a way to get wix as my profile, going through countless forums and websites and yours was the best i've found and worked perfectly THE FIRST TIME. Anyway i just wanted to thank you for this awesome wix guide! emotion_kirakira

Dapper Phantom

kibblezkutie
For some reason my the view-source code will not work on the converter D; Idk if I'm doing something wrong or idk I've i did the same steps multiple times and it wont convert it says to try again .... I don't want to bother but .. I could use a little help ... D;

What happens when you try?
If you get an error, you most likely made an HTML rather than a Flash profile.
If it just hangs, please link me to your page and I'll do the conversion for you.
(this is a known bug)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces