Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gawker

Oh nevermind! I fixed it!....I had to shorten the url the whole time. OH and the CSS that the converter gave me was wrong, I had to use a older css code I had for years that worked great.

But anyway thank you for this....

Kawaii Fatcat

Horntastic
» Quote this for fast responses! «
Please check at least the first group of FAQs (1.x) before quoting this.

Hi! i got a major issue!
1. So i just figured out that you could add images to my profile (while I have my wix profile) and how to change the color of the profile gaia header. BUT, i have my profile to a proper width that didn't need scrolling, yet when i refreshed (after putting the images and color change for gaia header) the width was almost x2 of the original size.

2. I changed my background to #FF2F8 (pink) and it worked before i put the color change to the gaia header, but after that, my profile went crazy and my background changed back to a gaian background template (as you can see if you see my profile)

MY CURRENT CSS CODE
Quote:
#gaia_header, #header_left, #header_right {background-color:#ffeffe!important;}#gaia_header{Border-bottom: 1px solid #ff9d9d;} #gaia_header a{text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #ffffff;text-decoration: none; color: #ff9d9d!important;font-size: 12px; font-family: Tahoma; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: none; transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-moz-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-o-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;}#gaia_header a:hover {text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff;text-decoration: underline; color: #ff9d9d!important;font-size: 12px; font-family: Tahoma; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: none; -webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-moz-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-o-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;}#gaia_header li {color: #fff2f8!important;}#header_left img{padding: 0px 47px 23px 0px;
background:url(http://i60.tinypic.com/2rr82mp.png) no-repeat!important; height:0px; width:0px;}
}
html, body { background: #fff2f8; }
.column, #columns { overflow: visible !important; }
#columns { width: 1070px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; float: none; position: relative; top: 50px; }
#column_1, #column_2, #column_3 { position: absolute; margin: 0; width: 1070px; }
.media_panel { height: 700px !important; width: 1070px; overflow: hidden; }
.media_panel embed, .media_panel object { height: 1070px; width: 1070px; }
.panel { margin: 0; padding: 0; background: #fff2f8; color: #fff2f8; }
.panel h2 { display: none; }
#texts_container, #pictures_container { width: 0; margin-left: 50%; position: absolute; top: 0; }

The one i bolded is my actual CSS code, the one on the top is the color change for the gaia header.

Can you please help me? crying

Dapper Phantom

P l N K U
Horntastic

Hi! i got a major issue!
1. So i just figured out that you could add images to my profile (while I have my wix profile) and how to change the color of the profile gaia header. BUT, i have my profile to a proper width that didn't need scrolling, yet when i refreshed (after putting the images and color change for gaia header) the width was almost x2 of the original size.

2. I changed my background to #FF2F8 (pink) and it worked before i put the color change to the gaia header, but after that, my profile went crazy and my background changed back to a gaian background template (as you can see if you see my profile)

Right now, your code is broken because there is bad code in its background setting...
Change your default theme to fix this: Edit profile > Theme > Pick one that isn't Kiki, save
That should clear out the bad code and let me look at it more closely.

There is code packed with the code the converter supplies that centers all your floating images - all those hearts and stuff.
Keep in mind, however, that everyone's screens are different sizes, so if you align stuff around the edge on yours, it may appear different to other people.
(I'm not saying you can't do it, but you might want to get some of your friends to look at it for you too)

Kawaii Fatcat

Horntastic
P l N K U
Horntastic

Hi! i got a major issue!

Right now, your code is broken because there is bad code in its background setting...
Change your default theme to fix this: Edit profile > Theme > Pick one that isn't Kiki, save
That should clear out the bad code and let me look at it more closely.

There is code packed with the code the converter supplies that centers all your floating images - all those hearts and stuff.
Keep in mind, however, that everyone's screens are different sizes, so if you align stuff around the edge on yours, it may appear different to other people.
(I'm not saying you can't do it, but you might want to get some of your friends to look at it for you too)

okay, i think i fixed it ; u ; i'm not worrying about the images since i can have chrome and internet explorer.
Oh and can i add a cursor? ;o;

Dapper Phantom

P l N K U
okay, i think i fixed it ; u ; i'm not worrying about the images since i can have chrome and internet explorer.
Oh and can i add a cursor? ;o;

Ok that's not really what I meant but at least it's working now.

I'm not really into cursors, but they are possible.
Try looking for some other threads people have made on the subject:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gsearch/forums/profile+cursor?category=forums
This one is ok if you want to make your own cursors, though a little long-winded.
A lot of people use the site cursors-4u.com which will give you the CSS you need to add to your theme.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Hello I'm having a bit of an issue with my profile. No matter how many times I upload it, my menu tabs remain blank. Now when people visit my profile they don't know which tab to click on to make comments, look at pictures, or etc.
Here is a pic of my profile page. As you can see, the tabs are blank. It's like that on the other pages as well.
User Image

Here's my CCS code just in case the problem is with that.
html, body { background: #FFB6C1; }
#columns { width: 1000px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; float: none; position: relative; top: 50px; }
#column_1, #column_2, #column_3 { position: absolute; margin: 0; width: 1000px; }
.media_panel { height: 650px !important; width: 1000px; overflow: hidden; }
.media_panel embed, .media_panel object { height: 1000px; width: 1000px; }
.panel { margin: 0; padding: 0; background: transparent; color: #eee; }
#texts_container, #pictures_container { width: 0; margin-left: 50%; position: absolute; top: 0; }

Dapper Phantom

SakuraSyaoran
Hello I'm having a bit of an issue with my profile. No matter how many times I upload it, my menu tabs remain blank. Now when people visit my profile they don't know which tab to click on to make comments, look at pictures, or etc.
Here is a pic of my profile page. As you can see, the tabs are blank. It's like that on the other pages as well.
User Image

#columns { width: 1000px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; float: none; position: relative; top: 50px; }
#column_1, #column_2, #column_3 { position: absolute; margin: 0; width: 1000px; }

Can you link me to your Wix page as well? Ex: http://www.tarashia.wix.com/test1

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
User Image

Whoops thought I forgot something here's the website page.

http://snowangel701.wix.com/gaia-profile

Dapper Phantom

SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
User Image

I've seen this before... it's kinda a weird one x_x
I'll mess with the codes and see if I can't figure one out that works, but it might take me a couple days.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
User Image

I'll mess with the codes and see if I can't figure one out that works, but it might take me a couple days.
Thank you so much! emotion_hug

Dapper Phantom

SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic

So sorry for the delay, finally got some time to work on this.
Here is the media code you will need to use (could not paste it here due to special characters Gaia deletes)
http://pastebin.com/fvMaemLx
I see what I did wrong in the converter, but it will be some time before I can update it to fix this bug along with the script freezing one.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic

Here is the media code you will need to use (could not paste it here due to special characters Gaia deletes)
I see what I did wrong in the converter, but it will be some time before I can update it to fix this bug along with the script freezing one.
Okay! thanks so much. Almost all the tabs showed up this time. Now people can send me comments.

Dapper Phantom

SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic

Okay! thanks so much. Almost all the tabs showed up this time. Now people can send me comments.

Which tabs didn't show? I thought I got them all?
(can you make your profile public or add me so I can see it?)

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic

Sure. Its only the tabs that are on the hidden pages that stay blank. So under my extras page, the anime pictures and dream avi pictures have one missing tab. But if its okay if I edit the wixpage. I may remove those tabs.

Dapper Phantom

SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic
SakuraSyaoran
Horntastic

Sure. Its only the tabs that are on the hidden pages that stay blank. So under my extras page, the anime pictures and dream avi pictures have one missing tab. But if its okay if I edit the wixpage. I may remove those tabs.

I'm sorry, I got lazy and didn't do those pages 'cuz I thought they weren't in use. orz
Try this: http://pastebin.com/7MSfeNYm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces