IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

^

Eostaxis

sorry went mia for my year end exams hahaha

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

chickenisntmystyle
Is there a limit on how many songs can be played?
I have over 100 songs in mine but it stops at 50 and goes back to the beginning.

whoah thats a lot of songs
i never tried it out but its possible
you know, something about the space in the code or etc
sorry, im not sure what the solution is for that

Golden Bunny

uudon
chickenisntmystyle
Is there a limit on how many songs can be played?
I have over 100 songs in mine but it stops at 50 and goes back to the beginning.

whoah thats a lot of songs
i never tried it out but its possible
you know, something about the space in the code or etc
sorry, im not sure what the solution is for that

I just shortened it down to around 25 songs. Thanks for trying to help.

Invisible Donator

User Image
Atelier Alchemy
bump
i want the yt video on my profile to be larger than what it already is, every time i try to change the size it cuts the video and i cant see the entire youtube bar
i've seen one profile where a girl had her entire profile as just a video
any idea how to make it larger?

Fashionable Fatcat

vampire vveekend
i want the yt video on my profile to be larger than what it already is, every time i try to change the size it cuts the video and i cant see the entire youtube bar
i've seen one profile where a girl had her entire profile as just a video
any idea how to make it larger?

It actually has nothing to do with the media panel or the video, it's that the column that the panel is in has overflow set to hidden.
#columns,#column_2{
overflow:visible;
}

If you want it to cover your whole profile, you'll need to use positioning as well but that at least will let you make it bigger without it being cut off
Not even gold and silver can

I hope this is the right place to ask...

I positioned the media player as a fixed footer, but I noticed that though the media player shows up in Firefox, it doesn't show anything in Chrome except for the border. I have seen a thread or two mentioning this problem having to do with something Google changed, but has anyone found a fix for it yet? Or maybe I did something wrong.

break the two of us...

Fashionable Fatcat

gothygrimgirl830

I positioned the media player as a fixed footer, but I noticed that though the media player shows up in Firefox, it doesn't show anything in Chrome except for the border. I have seen a thread or two mentioning this problem having to do with something Google changed, but has anyone found a fix for it yet? Or maybe I did something wrong.

break the two of us...

Follow the instructions in the third post of this guide to get a GoogleAPIs URL and that should fix it. Your URL currently isn't in the right format so that is probably what's messing it up
kittymmeow
gothygrimgirl830

break the two of us...

Follow the instructions in the third post of this guide to get a GoogleAPIs URL and that should fix it. Your URL currently isn't in the right format so that is probably what's messing it up

I tried that before and it didn't work. I tried it again and it's there right now, but it's still not showing up :c

break the two of us...

Fashionable Fatcat

gothygrimgirl830
kittymmeow
gothygrimgirl830

break the two of us...

I tried that before and it didn't work. I tried it again and it's there right now, but it's still not showing up :c

break the two of us...

Ooh, it appears that for some reason having a border-radius on the object element is breaking it. Remove that and it should work (border radius doesn't work on objects anyway, so even if it didn't break it, it wouldn't show up)
kittymmeow
gothygrimgirl830
kittymmeow
gothygrimgirl830

break the two of us...

break the two of us...

Ooh, it appears that for some reason having a border-radius on the object element is breaking it. Remove that and it should work (border radius doesn't work on objects anyway, so even if it didn't break it, it wouldn't show up)

Wow, that's so weird. Thank you so much! smile

break the two of us...

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Do you know how to get those small media players to where it only shows the play/pause option? I've seen that on some people's profiles and I'd like that for one media/youtube video section on my profile while having another media/youtube video section just regular. Do you know if that can be done? I'm sure it can.

Fashionable Fatcat

The Goth Collector
Do you know how to get those small media players to where it only shows the play/pause option? I've seen that on some people's profiles and I'd like that for one media/youtube video section on my profile while having another media/youtube video section just regular. Do you know if that can be done? I'm sure it can.

Follow the instructions on the first page to get the URL in the GoogleAPIs format, put that into a media panel, and then while you're in the profile editor, hover over the media panel that you want to be a button and a thing should come up that says div id: #id_media_xxxxx (with those x's replaced by a random unique number). Use that as the selector (with the number, not the x's) in the following code:
#id_media_xxxxx object{
width:30px;
height:25px;
}

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
kittymmeow
The Goth Collector

Follow the instructions on the first page to get the URL in the GoogleAPIs format, put that into a media panel, and then while you're in the profile editor, hover over the media panel that you want to be a button and a thing should come up that says div id: #id_media_xxxxx (with those x's replaced by a random unique number). Use that as the selector (with the number, not the x's) in the following code:
#id_media_xxxxx object{
}
So do I add that code bit right after the url thing? I tried and it didn't work.

Fashionable Fatcat

The Goth Collector
kittymmeow
The Goth Collector

#id_media_xxxxx object{
}
So do I add that code bit right after the url thing? I tried and it didn't work.

That code goes into your custom CSS. In the profile editor, click theme and then the tab that says CSS and paste it in there. Remember to put the right number in, not just leave it as xxxxx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff