Welcome to Gaia! ::

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

blammmm BOOM
EXPLOSION IN THREAd

Kuro

Anyway to start a youtube video at a certain amount of seconds instead of the very beginning?

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

Hakezu
Anyway to start a youtube video at a certain amount of seconds instead of the very beginning?

old code doesnt work anymore havent found a solution yet
ill let you know if i can find the code c:

Kuro

uudon
Hakezu

Alrighty, thank you =)

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

Fashionable Fatcat

uudon
Hakezu

This particular post is a little old but your bump brought me here so I will point out: there is a way. Once you've got the AS2 player (?version=2) just add another parameter on to the end that is &start=### with ### being the number of seconds from the beginning of the video where it should start. No units necessary, and the value is only in seconds, for example simple &start=90 for 1:30 into the video.
I suggest you look over Google Developers' parameter documentation because it explains all of the different parameters you can use (if it says it's compatible with AS2, it will work on here with the googleapis URL, otherwise it won't).

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

kittymmeow
uudon
Hakezu

This particular post is a little old but your bump brought me here so I will point out: there is a way. Once you've got the AS2 player (?version=2) just add another parameter on to the end that is &start=### with ### being the number of seconds from the beginning of the video where it should start. No units necessary, and the value is only in seconds, for example simple &start=90 for 1:30 into the video.
I suggest you look over Google Developers' parameter documentation because it explains all of the different parameters you can use (if it says it's compatible with AS2, it will work on here with the googleapis URL, otherwise it won't).

Thank you for your suggestions, guide has been updated accordingly
I actually never knew how to do this, but you made it super easy to understand. Thanks!!
biggrin D

Dedicated Smoker

uudon
<3

it worked now i can cry at the video on my profile ty. whee heart

Cute Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Quicky Question:

what size do I use so that the pause button is only seen?

Genius

uudon
How do I make a youtube video my profile background? plz help
Eridessa
Quicky Question:

Having the same problem. sweatdrop

Golden Bunny

Is there a limit on how many songs can be played?
I have over 100 songs in mine but it stops at 50 and goes back to the beginning.

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

SpiffyStiffy
I actually never knew how to do this, but you made it super easy to understand. Thanks!!
biggrin D

glad to hear that! : D

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

Eridessa
Quicky Question:

width = 30px
height = 25px

yeah :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out