Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, he did hint to RG he'd be dancing again...and Takada's loaded! I hope he'll get some back-up dancers.
OHMYGODTHAT'DBESONEAT! ><

....But yeah, he wantsa go completely old school Do Fixer dance, he'll need like ten people. And I hope Souto provides them! Woulda had a video of said Fixer dance but YouTube took it down...
..What exactly was that "BiiiTaa! *puff*" nuttiness that Takada was doing to the big fat guy in yellow?
Takada can basically bend reality by shooting a 'Bitan!' laser and has even went as far as reviving the dead. Currently, its not working for him for some reason.

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rokkr
..What exactly was that "BiiiTaa! *puff*" nuttiness that Takada was doing to the big fat guy in yellow?

Isnt it obvious?

He's trying to get a girl off, but since they're asians...

*RUNS*
*PITY LAUGH.*

Again guys, I got full HUSTLE shows on the Dailymotion accounts in the Link Section. Just friend request them and you can watch until your hearts content. UPDATED EVERY MONTH.
Fight Card has been updated.

Rene Bonaparte's profile has been taken off the MONSTER Army Alumni and put onto the current MONSTER Army list.

Oh, and Brother Ray plugged HUSTLE on TNA's Rough Cut. I marked.

Dapper Codger

Generalissimo Takada

Rene Bonaparte's profile has been taken off the MONSTER Army Alumni and put onto the current MONSTER Army list.

Well...More of a reference. I'm still mortified by Team 3Ds absolute murdering of Kanemura and Tanaka in the match they had...
I haven't watched that one, but now I'm interested...

Does Ditch have that match?

Dapper Codger

Ok, fine, 25 minutes of Tanaka and Kanemura getting there collective asses handed to them

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnz5o_team-3d-vs-kanemura-tanaka_sport

crying
thnx bby. heart
First time Ditch has been name dropped here EVER.

HOLY s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ditch is a secret. i said nothing.
Freakshow88
Generalissimo Takada

Well...More of a reference. I'm still mortified by Team 3Ds absolute murdering of Kanemura and Tanaka in the match they had...
Lot of Japanese Hardware in TNA right now..

Hey Takada, what's your DailyMotion name?
Both are in the links section.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces