Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dang... Goto beat Tenzan in under 7 minutes.
UPDATE!

HUSTLE is planning a special dinner party at the Tokyo Dome Hotel on the 16th! The banquet will feature a show exclusively to guests. Now why would anyone of you care? wink

THE CARD:

HUSTLE Ranger Red, Yellow, & Blue (!!!!) vs. The Devil Pierroths

Shiro Koshinaka & Mystery Partner vs. KG & Genichiro Tenryu

Akira Shoji & Wataru Sakata vs. Toshiaki Kawada & Monster C
Strong Style Spirit
G1 Climax - Block A: TAJIRI [4] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [5] (18:03) with a Buzzsaw kick.

emo emo emo emo
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo
GGWatercolor
Strong Style Spirit
G1 Climax - Block A: TAJIRI [4] beat Hiroshi Tanahashi [5] (18:03) with a Buzzsaw kick.

emo emo emo emo

HAHAHA! Don't cry! We all knew it was gonna happen.
We did? ninja
Drats!

Well, they've been building a Tajiri/Tanahashi feud. They have a match booked for the G1 Climax. The invader wins, leading up to a title defense for Tanahashi, and seeing how he's looking like Jesus with hair extensions, it's safe to say Tana will be winning in the title defense.
Yuji Nagata and Jushin Liger are scheduled to appear at the 30th Anniversary Show for Shiro Koshinaka in HUSTLE.

My pants are wet. WET!
LOL @ Tajiri's G1 Climax campaign.

Aged Genius

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
G1 Climax sounds kinda dirty. confused
8.27 card upped!

It seems that in respect for Shiro Koshinaka, a few of the wrestlers will not be playing their characters. Yoji Anjo, Toshiaki Kawada, and Hajime Ohara will be wrestling as themselves. No gimmicks at all.

Also, as reported earlier, NJPW's Jushin Liger, Yuji Nagata, and Takao Omori will be at the event!
Awww, how sweet!

.........Ohara's gonna be painful to watch though. ._.
I told ya, girl.

Hajime Ohara > REY Ohara.
I'unno. I'm weary of the whole Ultimo Dragon thing, but then again he trained like half the guys I'm in love with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff