Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wind-up Waffles

Hm, well I was able to get my Waja info emailed to myself... or rather, a mystery email address that I have yet to log in to. >_>;

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lady Aria Starstone
-Purr cuddles- Busy with IRL, but ok... and ze Meegsy? <3
Just about the same. <3 I've been working some pretty ridiculous hours considering that I'm only a part-time food-service worker, but the money is nice... Other than working I'm kind of a lazy slug hermit hiding at home as usual. XD!!

Melo: Hopefully you can figure out which email you used and get your puppies back! 8D

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
-Giggles and snugs Meegs- Hi I'm a government employee what's over time?

SmLuth_Nallum's Buttercup

Everyday Garbage

Melomar
Hm, well I was able to get my Waja info emailed to myself... or rather, a mystery email address that I have yet to log in to. >_>;

Lol, I'm in the same boat.

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lady Aria Starstone
-Giggles and snugs Meegs- Hi I'm a government employee what's over time?
Gasp! that's right! I caught a post in BA mentioning that you worked for social services I think... o3o when did that happen? -noms on you-

gracie loff's Spouse

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
ShtrDrNGry
Gasp! that's right! I caught a post in BA mentioning that you worked for social services I think... o3o when did that happen? -noms on you-
Oh man that says it's been 4 years since we really talked! D: 2009, January of!

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
That is a TERRIBLY long time! -clings- You're still there then yus? -squishes- Is it going well for you? <3<3
/pours water on shadica gonk

YOU'LL BE OKAY FEESHIE !!! BREATHE !!! wahmbulance
/absorbs water and swims happily. <33

Conservative Consumer

After much consideration, research, and consulting the student handbook which says I can indeed own a freshwater fish tank smaller than 10 gallons when I go to college in the fall, I've decided to get a fishy friend, in a 5 gallon tank. The only problem I have is imbetween semesters and stuff, though I have read several articles about moving with fish, and as I plan on driving straight through, I think I can do it.
My student handbook says we can have fish but not how big the tank is allowed to be. hrm /might look into this latter.

Shirtless Receiver

-curls into thread- ;____;

My boyfriend's mother is trying to keep us apart because I have gay parents...

I have been told I am hated by God and am going to hell because of my family. I have had glass thrown at me for expressing my views. But I have never been explicitly the object of prejudice, and that it comes from someone who I ardently want to please... who has yet to even meet me... it burns. My boyfriend, Paolo, argued, "What if I were gay?" to her, to which she responded, "That's different. I love you." Ever since she found out, she's been telling Paolo to return home immediately after his classes (I live on campus, he is a commuter) and has not let us be together, even though we are both adults (20, 21). I want to scream, Paolo, cut the umbilical cord! -sigh- Even if she has a problem with homosexuals, -I- am not gay!

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
That's really really terrible, Leef. -frowns; hugs tight- I come from a fairly open family (My immediate family at least. Some of my cousins are ridiculously closed-minded and make me feel very violent with they're whole 'You're going to hell' schpeils. I don't even believe in hell... I'm Wiccan. rolleyes ), my younger sister is gay and she and her partner have been trying for three years to adopt but nobody will give them a chance because they're a same-sex couple, even though her waifu has an adopted son already. One of my cousins is gay... I have a lot of gay friends. Probably more gay friends than I have straight friends. The criticisms and prejudices they have to encounter make me absolutely nutters... There're so many arguments I want to point out to homophobes but they always have some justification for it. Usually the bible, which only makes me want to shake them even further... Because like... Isn't God's whole stance love and forgiveness?

I really hope that your boyo can find the courage to set his mom on a more accepting path, though. -squishes- It's really not fair that she's doing what she's doing. Because as incredibly nice as you are, I'm willing to bet your parents are pretty amazing too. <3

Wind-up Waffles

Oh my. People whom hold hatred in their hearts for people based on their family or heritage never cease to amaze me. You can't choose your family. You are an individual, and a human being. You are not your parents. But who cares who your parents are? The basic moral values they pass on to you is all that matters (or should, as far as she's concerned!) And how you feel about them or their way of life is none of their business anyway, unless it affects them directly. I really hope things work out for you two, you seemed so happy even though you'd hardly had time to get to know each other. sad heart

edit:
The whole love and forgiveness, I've seen twisted by my own Christian relatives. I see this... disapproving wince and shake of the head, clearly derision and disgust. And the fake, god will forgive them if they accept them as their savior bullshit, while talking about "their people" as a whole. D: I love these family members but their beliefs are so twisted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff